PDA

View Full Version : So who got banned and why

OB
09-01-2007, 01:35 AM
Im a woman so i must know these things and I was gone for a whole week and two weeks prior to that did little posting or reading trying to get work done before vaca

SO.....

Who got banned at BM and why

Who left one their own (and why if you want to tell)

Who is still posting in both

Who posts here and just reads there?

Broncomania96
09-01-2007, 01:39 AM
Im a woman so i must know these things and I was gone for a whole week and two weeks prior to that did little posting or reading trying to get work done before vaca

SO.....

Well after my little incident tonight im probably next to get banned :tsk:. Besided that no one was banned. DH and NB left BM. Most of us are posting on both boards still and will probably continue to do so. And basically everyone who left still comes on to read posts and look at informantion.

Watchthemiddle
09-01-2007, 02:23 AM
I got banned back in January for 3 days and told them to just ban me for life because I am not coming back. They did it.

It was a silly reason for the 3 day ban and I had had enough of their micromanaging/petty/ wishy washy favoritism as I called it.

Turns out, it was a good thing and I am glad they did. I had a looong time away from message boards except for an occasional peep into the Mane and it was nice to reflect on other areas of my life because BM was taking up soooo much of my time.

Its now nice to be back with familiar faces in a new up-beat atmosphere and a fresh start.

OB
09-01-2007, 02:49 AM
some people there are taking this site as a rival site it feels, theyt are getting defensive cause we want to come here too and we voice our OPINIONS on how things have changed there and then get ridiculed for it- but nooo - they havent changed - but i guess the mods can ridicule you but if a mere member does it we get IP's ???

Ive done nothing but say good things about BM here and they are now treating me like a traitor there - ive been there for 4 freakin years, have always been outspoken and now im just any ol member :tsk:it hurts my feelings more than anything really

Chidoze
09-01-2007, 02:55 AM
some people there are taking this site as a rival site it feels, theyt are getting defensive cause we want to come here too and we voice our OPINIONS on how things have changed there and then get ridiculed for it- but nooo - they havent changed - but i guess the mods can ridicule you but if a mere member does it we get IP's ???

Ive done nothing but say good things about BM here and they are now treating me like a traitor there - ive been there for 4 freakin years, have always been outspoken and now im just any ol member :tsk:it hurts my feelings more than anything really
They'll get over it, if not.......they need to grow up and realize its a message board where people come to talk.

Tned
09-01-2007, 02:58 AM

Some bozo just gave me an anonymous neg for my 'open letter' post from Sunday, and simply put 'hello' in the comment. I never openly post when someone negs me and signs it, but it pisses me off when they don't have the guts to sign them.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=100175

BroncoSexyDaddy
09-01-2007, 02:59 AM

Ive done nothing but say good things about BM here and they are now treating me like a traitor there - ive been there for 4 freakin years, have always been outspoken and now im just any ol member :tsk:it hurts my feelings more than anything reallyAll you did was speak up for Steve....you never said anything negative that i read. Dont Trip! :listen:

SR
09-01-2007, 03:02 AM
I went to BM today to browse, but I think I only made a couple of posts.

After posting here for the past few days, it seems like such a more tight knit group than BM. There's how many thousands of members over there? It seems like most of the people that post here at BF (we should throw another F in there to make it BFF for (the) best f-ing forum) were what was once the "core" of BM.

This site, despite being young and small in comparison, is way higher quality than BM and I have made this my #1 Broncos message board. BM lost it's appeal to me when Harbula decided to turn it in to what it is now. I think what they failed to realize over there is that with out the people posting there, the message board is nothing. The people who post over there made that message board what it was up until about a month ago. When the boards changed and people refused to listen to the masses, the site went to crap.

But with the death of one site, another (this one) is reborn. Judging by the direction the mods seem to be going with this site, it'll never reach the level of idiocy BM seems to have.

If the mods over there want to let that site fall apart and let the people who brought that site from the ground to the clouds leave just because of a new look and a new set of rules, fine.

Ahhh...feels good to finally get all of that off my chest. :elefant:

SR
09-01-2007, 03:03 AM
Some bozo just gave me an anonymous neg for my 'open letter' post from Sunday, and simply put 'hello' in the comment. I never openly post when someone negs me and signs it, but it pisses me off when they don't have the guts to sign them.

BSD negged me for something I said that he took offense to. I e-mailed him to try to clarify what I was saying and that was the end of it. I have no problem with that...but when someone negs me and doesn't sign it...I get irate.

Tned
09-01-2007, 03:07 AM
BSD negged me for something I said that he took offense to. I e-mailed him to try to clarify what I was saying and that was the end of it. I have no problem with that...but when someone negs me and doesn't sign it...I get irate.

Ditto. I have PM'd someone after getting a neg. I have had people neg me, and sign it and say something like, "now you can return the favor", and I never did, but PM'd them instead and said I don't neg for disagreeing with someone's opinion, and I don't neg in retaliation.

Reidman
09-01-2007, 03:08 AM
I honestly had no problem with mania.

I was invited here a few days ago and to be honest, this feels like the first time I joined broncomania, new and fun and....well, not as policed. I still go to the other site to see what's new and check for PM's and stuff but to be honest I think I like it here more now.

I don't know, maybe it was getting stagnant over there or something but I don't think anybody should consider this board a "rival" board by any means. It's free will for whoever chooses to post here or there, so why certain people think we are invading on their turf or whatever, is beyond me.

Maybe I really did hate the changes more than I thought I did....hmmm...

Escobar
09-01-2007, 03:10 AM
broncomania or broncos country (cheesy lol) lit my whole room!!!!

Reidman
09-01-2007, 03:12 AM

So switch over when you need to use the bathroom or light your way...lol

Tned
09-01-2007, 03:13 AM
I don't know, maybe it was getting stagnant over there or something but I don't think anybody should consider this board a "rival" board by any means. It's free will for whoever chooses to post here or there, so why certain people think we are invading on their turf or whatever, is beyond me.

I post and read posts on both sites. I am posting much, much more here than there, but then again I had transitioned to more of a lurker than poster the last 6 months or so as things started 'tightening' up, and then even more so the last month or so with all the changes.

There is no reason that there has to be an either/or. For those that are completely fed up with BM, take a break a break from it. For those that want to split time between here and there, then that's great to.

Watchthemiddle
09-01-2007, 03:18 AM

Now is when you find out who your true friends are.

Mania is run more like a business then a message board. They take the older members, more established members and slowly push them out the door because they know there will always be someone to create a new account and keep their numbers high. WHO CARES!!!

If you can't hang on to what got you to where you are, then you don't deserve to have those stick around just because you let your ego's get in the way. I remember 3 years ago when i joined and how little everyones post counts were. Eman had maybe 500 or so. Top, maybe 1000. Mtnman, maybe a couple hundred. Myself just starting. Everyone had 1 or 2 bars. Look how it just exploded in three years. Literally. I saw the numbers and post counts go through the roof. Now, all those who spent so much time on that board are frustrated because no one seems to care about their opinions anymore.

I saw things first hand 8 months ago on how people are treated. Its ironic how a lot of others are now seeing it also with their own eyes.

Tned
09-01-2007, 03:20 AM

I have a little, mini internet tablet device that I keep on my night table to check email, and sometimes pop on to a website while in bed. So, when I do this, the room is typically, completely dark, the white would literally feel llike it was searing my eyes.

http://www.nokiausa.com/EUROPE_NOKIA_COM_3/Find_and_Compare/770/770_main.jpg

It only has a 4" screen, and part of that becomes a little touch screen keyboard when entering text, so when late at night I login as Tned-Mobile, you will understand why I make even more typos than normal.

I also use the tned-mobile account (which also has images turned off, etc. in the user options) when I login during the day on my Samsung Blackjack mobile phone, which also sometimes is done in a dark room, or say a car at night. This last month I have been in the car several times at night and logged into BM, and the white is just blinding when your eyes were used to the dark and 'normal' webpages.

Tned
09-01-2007, 03:26 AM
I saw things first hand 8 months ago on how people are treated. Its ironic how a lot of others are now seeing it also with their own eyes.

In fairness, going for a Fox-like fair and balanced approach, we are partially responsible for the general tightening, and what you might call over-modding, that got worse and worse over the last 8-12 months.

The fact is that the Jake dicussions (using term loosely) got so heated and caused so many attacks, that I think they felt they had no choice but to start implementing a near zero-tolerance policy.

OB
09-01-2007, 03:32 AM
In fairness, going for a Fox-like fair and balanced approach, we are partially responsible for the general tightening, and what you might call over-modding, that got worse and worse over the last 8-12 months.

The fact is that the Jake dicussions (using term loosely) got so heated and caused so many attacks, that I think they felt they had no choice but to start implementing a near zero-tolerance policy.

I agree - to a point - there was a point back in the day, even heated discussions (take the fire shanny threads) were never so painfully scrutinized - I had my share of bans and deserved everyone - and all were back in the looser days, so you can imagine - but to call someone a loser - or a tard - big deal - if they cant get over that on something like the internet, they have bigger issues

and the no neg signing is total BS - you should HAVE to sign them, only a pu*** wouldnt

OB
09-01-2007, 03:34 AM
I have a little, mini internet tablet device that I keep on my night table to check email, and sometimes pop on to a website while in bed. So, when I do this, the room is typically, completely dark, the white would literally feel llike it was searing my eyes.

http://www.nokiausa.com/EUROPE_NOKIA_COM_3/Find_and_Compare/770/770_main.jpg

It only has a 4" screen, and part of that becomes a little touch screen keyboard when entering text, so when late at night I login as Tned-Mobile, you will understand why I make even more typos than normal.

I also use the tned-mobile account (which also has images turned off, etc. in the user options) when I login during the day on my Samsung Blackjack mobile phone, which also sometimes is done in a dark room, or say a car at night. This last month I have been in the car several times at night and logged into BM, and the white is just blinding when your eyes were used to the dark and 'normal' webpages.

that thing is cool - is it just internet - or does it do a bunch of other stuff, expensive huh

Tned
09-01-2007, 03:42 AM
that thing is cool - is it just internet - or does it do a bunch of other stuff, expensive huh

It was an older model and had a big price drop a couple months ago. It was around $130.

It runs linux, so will run almost any linux program, but it doesn't have much memory and is kind of slow, so you can't run many things at once. I installed several programs. I have an email program, MSN messenger compatible IM program, the built in web browser and a mozilla one. I installed a port of Doom, but it was more or less useless, as you had to use the sylus.

It's cool for those times when I 'have' to check my email, or check in on a website, or sports score, etc., without popping out of bed and going to the PC.

BroncoBJ
09-01-2007, 04:43 AM
Nice thread. I post at BM and I am trying to post here as well. The more Bronco sites the better. It seems so funny how I know most of the members.

I have gotten banned ONCE at Broncomania.

It was getting towards Christmas time and I figured I would lighten the mood and start a thread about Season greetings.

I posted this picture:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/portis226/attachment-1.jpg

LOL^^

People didnt like it much I guess. I'm not to sure. But I posted it around this time in the morning. Then when I woke up I was banned.

And I have been a good boy ever since.

Reidman
09-01-2007, 04:46 AM
Nice thread. I post at BM and I am trying to post here as well. The more Bronco sites the better. It seems so funny how I know most of the members.

I have gotten banned ONCE at Broncomania.

It was getting towards Christmas time and I figured I would lighten the mood and start a thread about Season greetings.

I posted this picture:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/portis226/attachment-1.jpg

LOL^^

People didnt like it much I guess. I'm not to sure. But I posted it around this time in the morning. Then when I woke up I was banned.

And I have been a good boy ever since.

ROFLMAO!! That is awesome! I'm glad I get to see that now.

Must have missed it before it got deleted on the other board...

BroncoBJ
09-01-2007, 06:04 AM
LMAO.. Yea Reid. That was back before I didnt post much. I posted here and there. After I got banned I posted more. So now the Whole world can know why I got banned. I remember OB was pissed because she owed me a CP for a CP Bet. I dont know how fast it got deleted though and I dont know if anyone saw it. I posted it and waited for about 15 minutes and then went to bed.

I was just trying to joke and lighten up the mood between Jay and Jake.
I guess a certain mod didn't like it. :(

Nomad
09-01-2007, 09:04 AM

SO.....

I still post on both. After all BRONCOMANIA is what brought us all together. I have never been banned. I was invited here by DN but I still have friends there and they'd rather stay there. I don't and haven't gotten wrapped up in this message board crisis stuff maybe I don't know enough about computers or I'm not on enough to notice. Yeah the blue is better I would say and for anyone to bad mouth the mods or BM is wrong. I've been around quite awhile and they were all fans and friends first. I was negged once because of someone's ego and I did nothing wrong so being I have friends in high places someone did me the favor of negging that person back. Other than that, I try to get along with everyone, don't say much and have made some good friends around BM and here.

wylde bill
09-01-2007, 09:51 AM
orangenblue420

i usually post from work
i was never negged nor banned from the bm
i will be in both forums i guess but i could care less what colors the screens are or anything like that. i use the forum to talk with fans and friends.

its nice to see the people that got banned or left once again. ill probably be on this site most of my time thou just because of the peeps here.

i only signed up on the bm late last year so i never really got used to anything from the site. the changes they have made are changes they have done for whatever reason they want.

if the bm starts treating me like a traitor then id do the right thing and just leave thats my right.

im just one of those people ducking from the stones that are being thrown i guess.

bengaaaaals1688
09-01-2007, 11:34 AM
I still post on both. The past few weeks I have found less threads to post in that I actually have things to talk about, but that has happened to me on the Bengals board as well. I love everyone on BM, and have never been banned, on any board which surprises the hell outta me because I have a tendency to hijack threads and say things that are borderline wrong, but I also have never even had a post deleted in my memory... odd.

Anyways, BM is still a good board, there are still great people over there and I think Steve and them are trying a lot harder than most give them credit for, but because they can't actually see that effort they immediately assume they aren't trying at all. I don't know because I am not one of the people that feels they aren't trying, all I know is that it could take a short time or a long time before any significant changes are made and that isn't just because of Steve. I just posted in a thread on BM that the Bengals board changed drastically just before I joined BM, and I ended up leaving because it was just way too difficult to navigate the board in my opinion... and they just now changed it again. It takes time, those things aren't just quick fixes like everyone wants them to be, and it is unfortunate, but it is how it has to be with things like that.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-01-2007, 12:11 PM
I still post in BM, but not nearly as much as I had been. No, never been banned there, never received a neg. My reason for not enjoying BM anymore is the fact that I feel Bronco's Country was a bomb, and so BM was changed into Broncos Country, looks, etc. This totally turned me off. I joined Broncomania because of what Broncomania was then, and I definitely do not like the looks of it now, nor do I like what appears to me to be a "take it or leave it" attitude.

anton...
09-01-2007, 12:45 PM
i was young once...

they were the days...

in the days when an ice cream would cost a nickel...

wait a sexy second!!

im still young!!

:woot:

ill put it this way, i havent posted much on mania in like 4 months...

and it was getting less and less every month...

for the first 6 months that i joined i averaged some 31 posts a day...

the last 6 months ive been lucky to post 5 posts a day...

i began to lurk as people got tighter and tighter and my foul mouth began to feel constricted...

i was never banned, i think i got a neg once, but i dont think i even realized that it was one...

but i felt that the exact same people that i made friends with were not themselves anymore, just after a year or less...

everyone became more bland and careful in not just saying what they wanted, but making sure they were thinking of others in their posts...

screw that i say!!

i never joined a forum, a broncos forum (my first ever forum because i didnt know what one was before that and i thought people that were on them were weirdos/ stalkers............ although i never disproved that theory, i kinda feel like one now anyways :tongue: ) so to be someone im not, and not to be able to express myself like i do in my personal life was not something i cared for when i was unwinding my day on the computer...

so in short, mania is fading, and although i havent felt any resentment towards me for becoming a traitor, i am awesome and people dont have negative things to say about me anyway...

i wont leave mania, but so far, i like it here betterer...

:marchmellow:
________
Bowl For My Bong (http://glassgallery.tumblr.com/glass-bowls)

BroncoWave
09-01-2007, 01:23 PM
I still read BM a few times a day but I rarely post there now that I am here. This board is TONS better IMO!

I was banned back on Dec 31 after the Niners game when I posted a thread entitled "Mile High Magic my a**!" It was out of frustration and I apologized but I was banned anyway.

TXBRONC
09-01-2007, 02:42 PM
I went to BM today to browse, but I think I only made a couple of posts.

After posting here for the past few days, it seems like such a more tight knit group than BM. There's how many thousands of members over there? It seems like most of the people that post here at BF (we should throw another F in there to make it BFF for (the) best f-ing forum) were what was once the "core" of BM.

This site, despite being young and small in comparison, is way higher quality than BM and I have made this my #1 Broncos message board. BM lost it's appeal to me when Harbula decided to turn it in to what it is now. I think what they failed to realize over there is that with out the people posting there, the message board is nothing. The people who post over there made that message board what it was up until about a month ago. When the boards changed and people refused to listen to the masses, the site went to crap.

But with the death of one site, another (this one) is reborn. Judging by the direction the mods seem to be going with this site, it'll never reach the level of idiocy BM seems to have.

If the mods over there want to let that site fall apart and let the people who brought that site from the ground to the clouds leave just because of a new look and a new set of rules, fine.

Ahhh...feels good to finally get all of that off my chest. :elefant:

That's one the inherent negatives when a board gets that big they become impersonal.

KCL
09-01-2007, 04:35 PM

what do you mean their treating you like a traitor? I am curious to know...PM me if you want to...that is if you even want to say.

But like Tned said...we are not here to bash that board.I won't...theres no
reason too...simple...if your not happy there...then this gives you a nice
alternative...

KCL
09-01-2007, 04:40 PM
I honestly had no problem with mania.

I was invited here a few days ago and to be honest, this feels like the first time I joined broncomania, new and fun and....well, not as policed. I still go to the other site to see what's new and check for PM's and stuff but to be honest I think I like it here more now.

Maybe I really did hate the changes more than I thought I did....hmmm...

Reid...you said what I was thinking and I definately like it better here!
I was there for almost 4 years and it was fun and then the fun went away!
Thats too bad really! But what can you do...nothing...the changes were not
ours to make or like I guess...

Nomad
09-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Reid...you said what I was thinking and I definately like it better here!
I was there for almost 4 years and it was fun and then the fun went away!
Thats too bad really! But what can you do...nothing...the changes were not
ours to make or like I guess...

That's why I've made comments that sometimes we outgrow things. 1,2,3 maybe even 4 yrs from now this site may not be what it's like now. 4yrs from now my son will be 14 and I'll let him get involved in these message boards and I'll walk away.

I can't even click on BM unless I go to my computer history. It says Bad Gateway.:questionmark:

Simple Jaded
09-01-2007, 05:38 PM
That's why I've made comments that sometimes we outgrow things. 1,2,3 maybe even 4 yrs from now this site may not be what it's like now. 4yrs from now my son will be 14 and I'll let him get involved in these message boards and I'll walk away.

I can't even click on BM unless I go to my computer history. It says Bad Gateway .:questionmark:

That's how the Broncos new site is, too. Go to denverbroncos.com and see if you have the same problem...

B~ly~n~ch~amp
09-01-2007, 06:06 PM
I post on both....seems that I may start posting here more often though....

Never been banned....never been negged....I am an angel :saint:

RunYouOver
09-01-2007, 11:05 PM
I really like the feel of a group of posters who all know each other and respect each other, and that's what this is.

Considering all that, I'm splitting my time between the boards.

I feel like I owe a little bit to BM, if it changes a little, then so be it, I'll change with it. I like the direction this place is going, and I'll stick with this and help it grow.

I'm going to stick in both places, and I still like both.:beer:

DenBronx
09-01-2007, 11:28 PM
ive never been banned....only negged once but maybe i went too far in my own sarcasm and might have deserved it. sometimes we take risk when we post and you never know how the outcome will be percieved until later.

im pretty tempted to get myself banned at BM....purely because im feeling pretty rebelious and this site rocks like the old BM.

i do have another account on BM.....so hmmmm might try it with that one first.

Cleveland Rocks
09-01-2007, 11:36 PM
It became monotonous.

Always the same old ...... stuff.

I never felt particularly happy. People were always either:

A: Attacking me for liking the Browns (I can understand to a degree; but deciding to come after me while giving Charger fans, Raider fans, and Chiefs fans a free ride?) Nuh-Uh .. that's not right.

B: Attacking me for my political beliefs. People knew how I felt politically - people know what I value and hold in high regard. So, they attack me for them and attack me again and again.

There were days I wondered:

"What new thing are they going to do today in an attempt to attack me?"

And I do hope that it doesn't get like that here.

topscribe
09-01-2007, 11:46 PM
It became monotonous.

Always the same old ...... stuff.

I never felt particularly happy. People were always either:

A: Attacking me for liking the Browns (I can understand to a degree; but deciding to come after me while giving Charger fans, Raider fans, and Chiefs fans a free ride?) Nuh-Uh .. that's not right.

B: Attacking me for my political beliefs. People knew how I felt politically - people know what I value and hold in high regard. So, they attack me for them and attack me again and again.

There were days I wondered:

"What new thing are they going to do today in an attempt to attack me?"

And I do hope that it doesn't get like that here.
People are people, CR. Whatever you got there, you are eventually going to
get some of it here . . . .and anywhere else you go. But we are trying to
make this a different board. As to your being a rival fan, we want you here,
but remember these are Broncos fans, and Broncos fans don't always have
nice things to say about other teams . . . yours or any of the other 31. The
teams of rival fans are always subject to little side comments on any board.

Regarding your political beliefs, they are very different from most others
here or, again, anywhere else. We will try to keep you free of incurring
unprovoked attacks. However, when you enter the smack forum and P&R,
just remember that your team and your beliefs, respectively, become fair game.

But you really are a valued member here. Don't forget that. :smile:

And don't forget you always have access to that little Report Post button
to the upper right.

-----

Cleveland Rocks
09-02-2007, 12:00 AM
People are people, CR. Whatever you got there, you are eventually going to
get some of it here . . . .and anywhere else you go. But we are trying to
make this a different board. As to your being a rival fan, we want you here,
but remember these are Broncos fans, and Broncos fans don't always have
nice things to say about other teams . . . yours or any of the other 31. The
teams of rival fans are always subject to little side comments on any board.

Regarding your political beliefs, they are very different from most others
here or, again, anywhere else. We will try to keep you free of incurring
unprovoked attacks. However, when you enter the smack forum and P&R,
just remember that your team and your beliefs, respectively, become fair game.

But you really are a valued member here. Don't forget that. :smile:

And don't forget you always have access to that little Report Post button
to the upper right.

-----

I'd rather not use that. Back at, you know where. One of the mods told me to use it whenever I had a problem. So, I did. Then, I got under the admin's skin for "overusing it". So, I stopped using that unless it was one of those Porn Spammers.

I'd like to say that I don't care what people have to say about me - but unfortunately I do.

sneakers
09-02-2007, 12:13 AM

I've gotten 3 negs in the last 2 weeks, none of them signed. :confused:

Watchthemiddle
09-02-2007, 12:15 AM
So I think the consensus is......we all like this site better.

I have nothing to lose so I will say it for all of us.

I am not PC, like BM is. I have always told it like it is and unfortunately got banned for doig so.

SO, I will say it again for all of you who don't want to say it.....WE LIKE THIS SITE BETTER!!

If not for the way BM was doing business ...NONE of you would be here. So obviously there was a problem.

If they took care of their folks, then Broncos Forums would have never existed.

I thank Steve at Bm and some of the MOds for never reinstating me. If you would have, I would once again be sucked into BM and had my blinders on. But now I don't, and have no reason to have blinders on.

I know their MODS ( ha ha ha ha ) scan this site and want to have all of you back.

But the funny thing is.......THEY didn't think YOU would actually go through with it and now that you have....the JOKE is on them.

:laugh:

BroncoBJ
09-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Damn Tned!... You got a neg for that letter? Yea I hate when cowards pull that stuff as well. I've only gotten a few signed negs. I love when people sign them. It makes me happier but its funny stuff when they dont sign them. Pretty Pathetic. They are probably the same people who are scared of thier own shaddow. Silly fans. When I get negging ability I'm going to neg random people and be sure to sign. :)

sneakers
09-02-2007, 12:30 AM
That's how the Broncos new site is, too. Go to denverbroncos.com and see if you have the same problem...

I have that problem with this site. I can't type in the address in, and get here.

Simple Jaded
09-02-2007, 12:32 AM
I have that problem with this site. I can't type in the address in, and get here.

Does it say "Bad Gateway", sneakers?

Tned
09-02-2007, 12:33 AM

Are you sure you are typing it right? It is BroncosForums.com, if you leave either of the S's off, you will go elsewhere.

Watchthemiddle
09-02-2007, 12:33 AM

www.broncosforums.com

Cut and paste it to your favorites.

You will need it later. ;)

topscribe
09-02-2007, 12:47 AM

I am not PC, like BM is. I have always told it like it is and unfortunately got banned for doig so.

SO, I will say it again for all of you who don't want to say it.....WE LIKE THIS SITE BETTER!!

If not for the way BM was doing business ...NONE of you would be here. So obviously there was a problem.

I thank Steve at Bm and some of the MOds for never reinstating me. If you would have, I would once again be sucked into BM and had my blinders on. But now I don't, and have no reason to have blinders on.

I know their MODS ( ha ha ha ha ) scan this site and want to have all of you back.

But the funny thing is.......THEY didn't think YOU would actually go through with it and now that you have....the JOKE is on them.

Actually, some of the Mods, namely Owl, Javalon, and LordTrychon, enjoy
coming over here and posting. So they do more than "scan."

And while we may not be as "PC" as the other board, we will have to
maintain some sensitivity toward each other as persons. We may not want
to be another Broncomania, but we don't want to be another Orange Mane,
either. Not that I mean to put down either board . . . it's just that we, as
members, have an idea of what we want to be, and it is not the same as
they. So while we may not step in as quickly in some areas as BM, we will
step in more quickly than the Mane, who I sometimes think never steps in. :lol:

-----

sneakers
09-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Does it say "Bad Gateway", sneakers?

Nope...It says "The Broncos Forums...." up top. and "http://broncosforums.com/forums" in the address bar. But the page doesn't load.

sneakers
09-02-2007, 12:56 AM
www.broncosforums.com

Cut and paste it to your favorites.

You will need it later. ;)

Awesome, that works! Thank you very much!

Javalon
09-02-2007, 02:07 AM

You seem just a tad bitter, WTM. I don't remember ever personally having a problem with you on the other site and I certainly won't discuss the issues you had with any of the other mods and Steve. Of course, that makes it easy to bash them when they aren't here to defend themselves, and wouldn't publicly discuss your issues if they were.

I always enjoyed you as a fellow poster and it would be nice if you could just let it go. You have a new site to frequent and should just enjoy it.

I pop into this site because I like just about everyone here. I don't have time to post a lot on two boards so I will mainly stick with my current one. But I will certainly post here from time to time, and already have. It's a good board and I love the color scheme. :) And most of the people here are frequenting both boards; nothing says it has to be one or the other. I certainly regret that people like Top and a few others will be staying away but I don't believe I personally had anything to do with that.

But your implication that "their MODS ( ha ha ha ha )" somehow come here just to spy on these boards or cry over spilled milk is a bit over the top. And as far as I know, nobody threatened to create a new message board in order to teach Broncomania a lesson. I am a Broncos fan and I come here to visit my fellow Bronco fans.

Tned, Top and the others have done a great job here. Many people here wanted a forum with fewer restrictions and this great color scheme. I completely understand that and I applaud their efforts.

I harbor no ill will toward anyone here and hope we all can enjoy a great season for the Broncos together. :beer: (No offense KCLF!!)

KCL
09-02-2007, 02:15 AM
(No offense KCLF!!)

none taken Jav....how could I have stayed on a Broncos board for almost 4 years and now this one if I would be offended...;)

I was on BM earlier and posted.I have nothing personal against the board or any mods whatsoever...nice to see you here!!!!

Tned
09-02-2007, 02:20 AM
But your implication that "their MODS ( ha ha ha ha )" somehow come here just to spy on these boards or cry over spilled milk is a bit over the top. And as far as I know, nobody threatened to create a new message board in order to teach Broncomania a lesson. I am a Broncos fan and I come here to visit my fellow Bronco fans.

I am glad you do. Obviously, there are some 'strong' feelings right now, which hopefully get out of everyone's system sooner rather than later. I certainly hope you continue to pop in now and then, but I also know that there is only so much time available, especially when modding at BM.

The idea for this board happened after I wrote my Tome, known as the 'open letter' and at the time I wrote that, I had no plans to do this. I had only hoped to share my perspective to the Broncos marketing department. Knowing full well that 'open letters' are rarely listened to or even responded to, I chose to do it because I feel very passionately about the Broncos and about Broncomania. I also knew that Steve read and acknowledged feedback, so that agree with it or not, he would read it and likely acknowledge it (which he did). I did that, because I thought that it might be one more plea from the community to stop the bleeding, which I saw as good members leaving or reducing their posting.

Anyway, from there I received a lot of positive feedback from people and when DN and I were talking the subject of how it would be great if there was another forum came up. We then decided to do this, and it all happened very quickly, not to in any way be punitive to BM, but instead to try and keep what we felt was a great group of posters from scattering and dissapearing.

That's it. I like to think the motivation for this forum was all good, not bad. Trying to create something new, or maybe even recapture something we used to have, not a means to tear anything else down.

Tned, Top and the others have done a great job here. Many people here wanted a forum with fewer restrictions and this great color scheme. I completely understand that and I applaud their efforts.

I harbor no ill will toward anyone here and hope we all can enjoy a great season for the Broncos together. :beer: (No offense KCLF!!)

And I feel the same way. I just want to talk Broncos football with other fans, rather than talk Cowboy football with the fools that surround me in this extension of Cowboy's country (thanks Jones, you had to be an Arkansan that bought the Cowboys :(). Maybe chat about things that aren't Broncos football. In the end, I just want this, and BM, to be places that people can enjoy hanging out.

I'll be seeing you, Jav. Here and on BM.

topscribe
09-02-2007, 02:21 AM
I will repeat our request that we dispense entirely of unnecessary negative
comments about other Broncos message boards. Please review this post:
http://broncosforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3654&postcount=1

Really guys, I don't want to start playing "bad guy" and start PMing people
about it. :noidea:

-----

DenBronx
09-02-2007, 02:24 AM
well most of the people that got banned probably deserved it. broncomania is link to the OFFICIAL site, which is of course sponsored by the NFL. so of all boards i can see why it is a little more stern than most.

but like jav said...most people go back and forth. i know i will because its great to stay on top of all the news.

the fact is that tned created a pretty cool place here and i must say tned, great name for it as well. so why not just welcome everyone in and let bygons be bygons, forget about the past and get ready for an awesome season.

Javalon
09-02-2007, 02:28 AM
I am glad you do. Obviously, there are some 'strong' feelings right now, which hopefully get out of everyone's system sooner rather than later. I certainly hope you continue to pop in now and then, but I also know that there is only so much time available, especially when modding at BM.

The idea for this board happened after I wrote my Tome, known as the 'open letter' and at the time I wrote that, I had no plans to do this. I had only hoped to share my perspective to the Broncos marketing department. Knowing full well that 'open letters' are rarely listened to or even responded to, I chose to do it because I feel very passionately about the Broncos and about Broncomania. I also knew that Steve read and acknowledged feedback, so that agree with it or not, he would read it and likely acknowledge it (which he did). I did that, because I thought that it might be one more plea from the community to stop the bleeding, which I saw as good members leaving or reducing their posting.

Anyway, from there I received a lot of positive feedback from people and when DN and I were talking the subject of how it would be great if there was another forum came up. We then decided to do this, and it all happened very quickly, not to in any way be punitive to BM, but instead to try and keep what we felt was a great group of posters from scattering and dissapearing.

That's it. I like to think the motivation for this forum was all good, not bad. Trying to create something new, or maybe even recapture something we used to have, not a means to tear anything else down.

And I feel the same way. I just want to talk Broncos football with other fans, rather than talk Cowboy football with the fools that surround me in this extension of Cowboy's country (thanks Jones, you had to be an Arkansan that bought the Cowboys :(). Maybe chat about things that aren't Broncos football. In the end, I just want this, and BM, to be places that people can enjoy hanging out.

I'll be seeing you, Jav. Here and on BM.

No, I think it's great. In fact, this kind of feels like an expanded Locker Room at BM with the benefit of the orange and blue color scheme to make the vets happy. :) You've done a great job.

So, how soon before you start placing ads on the site to help pay the bills? (i.e. I have no idea how much running a MB like this costs and hope it won't become an issue.)

Later!

Javalon
09-02-2007, 02:29 AM
none taken Jav....how could I have stayed on a Broncos board for almost 4 years and now this one if I would be offended...;)

I was on BM earlier and posted.I have nothing personal against the board or any mods whatsoever...nice to see you here!!!!

Good point. You certainly weren't one of the "thin-skinned" folks we had to worry about. :D You're definitely the coolest Chiefs fan I know (and yes, I do actually know some. ;))

DenBronx
09-02-2007, 02:31 AM
hey tned....have you noticed that people are rapidly joining?

then i looked at broncomania and it was mostly all guest. it seems to be about 705 guest lately but for some odd reason they are not joining like they used to. it really sucks to see them not become active posters. i think with most of the regulars leaving it seems to be starving for topics....and the new layout im sure irks them.

not sure why in such a crucial time of the year they wouldnt jump to fix this? i keep hearing a few members saying they will fix it on thier schedule and "we dont pay to come here" but yeah STEVE DOES get paid. im kinda mind boggled on this one.

Javalon
09-02-2007, 02:34 AM
well most of the people that got banned probably deserved it. broncomania is link to the OFFICIAL site, which is of course sponsored by the NFL. so of all boards i can see why it is a little more stern than most.

but like jav said...most people go back and forth. i know i will because its great to stay on top of all the news.

the fact is that tned created a pretty cool place here and i must say tned, great name for it as well. so why not just welcome everyone in and let bygons be bygons, forget about the past and get ready for an awesome season.

Sounds good to me. I just want to enjoy talking Broncos and don't want some imaginary barrier dividing any of us.

And Top, it sounds like you're getting close to the dangers of mod-ship. :captain: (I love all the smilies!)

KCL
09-02-2007, 02:37 AM

then i looked at broncomania and it was mostly all guest. it seems to be about 705 guest lately but for some odd reason they are not joining like they used to. it really sucks to see them not become active posters. i think with most of the regulars leaving it seems to be starving for topics....and the new layout im sure irks them.

not sure why in such a crucial time of the year they wouldnt jump to fix this? i keep hearing a few members saying they will fix it on thier schedule and "we dont pay to come here" but yeah STEVE DOES get paid. im kinda mind boggled on this one.

I think alot of people just like reading and are not comfortable joining a
board...

topscribe

Well, that's just it, and it is the way I would like us to look at it. This site was
not created because Broncomania/Broncos Country is a bad site, because it
isn't (despite some of us disagreeing with some things), but because
Broncos Forums promised to be a terrific site. And it has not disappointed
us, has it?

But we must remember we still have a lot of friends back there . . . I do,
and some of my best friends back there are Mods. Three of those Mods
have decided to be active over here. I don't believe any of us wants any of
them to decide not to participate over here, but they will if the subject of
Broncomania arises every time they appear.

When they show up, I know they want to be here as posters here, not as
Mods from there. In other words, when they are here, they are one of us,
not one of them.

I ask every one here to go out of his/her way to make them feel welcome,
wanted, and comfortable here. Please. :pray:

- Larry

-----

Javalon

Well, in Steve's defense, the message boards are just one of his very many responsibilities. He and his team are still working on a lot of stuff on the boards, the main site, and Broncos country, but that's only a small portion of their workload. That's why they have mods that actually spend time on the boards, but we don't do any of the techy stuff.

Uncle Buck
09-02-2007, 02:44 AM

they. So while me may not step in as quickly in some areas as BM, we will

-----

Very well stated, kind sir. I think the difference here is “balance.” Now a term such as that can raise the ire of some who scoff at a certain news network as being “fair and balanced.” In one respect, I think that FOX does aim to be balanced. Of course, there are those particular shows, such as “Bill O’Reily” and “Hannity and Colmes” that will never win many friends from the far Left, the FOX news reporting in general does not seem to be slanted towards any particular agenda.

I belief that the “balance” that this new site is hoping to achieve is just plain “civility.” You summed it up, Tops, with your comment, “…we will have to maintain some sensitivity toward each other as persons.”

Achieve that, and you have the sought after “balance.”

Yes, I believe that our predecessor site went over the edge—crossing over the line between balance and idiocy.

And the OM site—which I’d recently joined as a refugee from BM—left a lot to be desired in the way of just basic human civility. It’s not that there were not some really civil and intelligent posters onboard there, so much as it was that it appeared (to me) that a few utter wingnuts had carte blanche to take over the forum. Sort of a case of “the inmates running the asylum.”

The above gave me pause for regret for leaving the former BM. Yet, how could I go back on my word? I’d publicly announced that I was leaving—for good—so, to go back would be going back on my word. And, most importantly, that would render my word meaningless.

So, I pretty much decided that I would just quit forums of sorts entirely. Until…

Well, enter this new site, which draws upon the best of the past, while learning from it, and (hopefully) moving forward to a better future!

As long as we never lose track of what makes good things good, bad things bad, and mediocre things blasé, hope springs eternal.

DenBronx
09-02-2007, 02:46 AM
sorry guys...im typing in the dark here. 70% not 705.

i dont know if you guys got my point. www.denverbroncos.com is probably the first stop for a new bronco fan or just a random fan at that. first impressions mean a lot. if you went on a date with a beatiful girl and she ripped one im pretty sure it might set the tone of the date off on a bad note.

so why are there so many guest and very few members? i dont recall that. kclady im not too sure if they are "too shy" to post. i really think the site is starving itself.

DenBronx
09-02-2007, 02:48 AM
Currently Active Users: 110 (24 members and 86 guests)

i just copied and pasted what is on there now.

Uncle Buck
09-02-2007, 02:48 AM

they. So while me may not step in as quickly in some areas as BM, we will

-----

Very well stated, kind sir. I think the difference here is “balance.” Now a term such as that can raise the ire of some who scoff at a certain news network as being “fair and balanced.” In one respect, I think that FOX does aim to be balanced. Of course, there are those particular shows, such as “Bill O’Reily” and “Hannity and Colmes” that will never win many friends from the far Left, the FOX news reporting in general does not seem to be slanted towards any particular agenda.

I believe that the “balance” that this new site is hoping to achieve is just plain “civility.” You summed it up, Tops, with your comment, “…we will have to maintain some sensitivity toward each other as persons.”

Achieve that, and you have the sought after “balance.”

Yes, I believe that our predecessor site went over the edge—crossing over the line between balance and idiocy.

And the OM site—which I’d recently joined as a refugee from BM—left a lot to be desired in the way of just basic human civility. It’s not that there were not some really civil and intelligent posters onboard there, so much as it was that it appeared (to me) that a few utter wingnuts had carte blanche to take over the forum. Sort of a case of “the inmates running the asylum.”

The above gave me pause for regret for leaving the former BM. Yet, how could I go back on my word? I’d publicly announced that I was leaving—for good—so, to go back would be going back on my word. And, most importantly, that would render my word meaningless.

So, I pretty much decided that I would just quit forums of sorts entirely. Until…

Well, enter this new site, which draws upon the best of the past, while learning from it, and (hopefully) moving forward to a better future!

As long as we never lose track of what makes good things good, bad things bad, and mediocre things blasé, hope springs eternal.

BroncoManiac_69
09-02-2007, 03:46 AM
I have dodged all the bullets. Never a ban, never a neg, never an IP. I am what you call an idiot that pretends to know what I'm saying... then turn around and slam some poor helpless fool right when a thread needed to die.

Those of you that got banned shame on you. You are a bunch of no good, scumbag, lowlifes.

:D

:banplease:

sneakers
09-02-2007, 05:19 AM
Currently Active Users: 110 (24 members and 86 guests)

i just copied and pasted what is on there now.

Currently Active Users: 11 (9 members and 2 guests)

:elefant:

Tned
09-02-2007, 06:44 AM
No, I think it's great. In fact, this kind of feels like an expanded Locker Room at BM with the benefit of the orange and blue color scheme to make the vets happy. :) You've done a great job.

So, how soon before you start placing ads on the site to help pay the bills? (i.e. I have no idea how much running a MB like this costs and hope it won't become an issue.)

Later!

No time soon. Now, I might have to cancel my subscription to my Broncos magazine to free up some extra cash ;)

Tned
09-02-2007, 06:50 AM

I have noticed.

It could be they are working on other projects getting ready for the start of the season. They could be testing things. They could still be convinced that the changes (Broncos Country branding, ads, other changes) are the best for the long term. Steve said something to the fact they had done research/ focus group or something that proved that color scheme was better (or something like, paraphrasing from memory).

Also, as to all the guests, now that they are quoting selected posts on the home page, there are probably a lot more people that are going to the forum, via the link to the quoted posts. A lot of those people have probably never posted on a forum, and probably look at a few posts and then leave. However, that is just a guess on my part.

omac
09-02-2007, 10:12 AM
On the "guests" thing, it could be a technical issue; ever since the changes to the site, I can never stay logged on for very long, unless I'm constantly posting, and if I take too long composing one post, I get logged-out/timed-out so that I have to re-login again. This never used to happen to me before the changes, and it's a bit of a hassle always logging in after a few minutes. So maybe a lot of other people are experiencing the same problems, so like me, they don't bother logging in unless they're about to post something.

I don't think I've ever been banned or negged; even though there's currently much less content and activity here, since it's a new site, I still like going here more. I still get to see most of the posters who posted at broncomania, plus looking at the screen definitely doesn't cause me eye-strain or headaches. Every time I browse or post in broncomania, I remember why I like the layout of this site so much more.

And it's not an old-time member thing either; the white background in broncomania was not well thought out with browsing and posting comfort in mind. They wanted it to look clean and slick ... in going for aesthetics, they lost functionality. That was even more evident when they started with the extremely small fonts.

I still go there, but don't spend as much time now.

Jody
09-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Tops, I think posters will soon let all their negative feelings go about BM, should they have any. I also think it's healthy for posters to compare the sites, in order to appreciate the differences to a degree, but do agree with you overall that we don't want to see too much bashing. I think they are posting some as it's only to avoid being placed in the same position they felt they were in when leaving the other board, and probably not much more than that. How can they feel that assurance, if we don't even allow posters to discuss it for a short time anyhow. That's my only point really.

topscribe
09-02-2007, 12:02 PM
Tops, I think posters will soon let all their negative feelings go about BM, should they have any. I also think it's healthy for posters to compare the sites, in order to appreciate the differences to a degree, but do agree with you overall that we don't want to see too much bashing. I think they are posting some as it's only to avoid being placed in the same position they felt they were in when leaving the other board, and probably not much more than that. How can they feel that assurance, if we don't even allow posters to discuss it for a short time anyhow. That's my only point really.
I understand. However, we've discussed it for a while now.

I believe it would be more productive to discuss the perceived rights and
wrongs about this board than what's wrong with the other one. That's all.
A positive discussion is always more pleasant than a negative one, don't
you agree?

-----

KCL
09-02-2007, 01:03 PM
I understand. However, we've discussed it for a while now.

I believe it would be more productive to discuss the perceived rights and
wrongs about this board than what's wrong with the other one. That's all.
A positive discussion is always more pleasant than a negative one, don't
you agree?

-----

Top...I agree....enough ranting.We all know how alot pf people feel due
to the number of post in the feedback section on BM.

Let it go....

topscribe
09-02-2007, 01:13 PM
Top...I agree....enough ranting.We all know how alot pf people feel due
to the number of post in the feedback section on BM.

Let it go....
Well, that's the point. You made, or implied, a good one.

It is not my intent . . . or place . . . to "fobid" such discussion. Not at all. I'm
only requesting . . . begging, actually.

If one has a beef about this board, let's hear it. The Advisory Board, and I,
are all ears. It just seems to me, however, that if one has a beef with
Broncos Country, then the Feedback forum over there is the place to do it.

I really don't have an issue with the discussion that has already taken place,
actually. It's not bad, maybe good, that some were able to let it all out. My
concern is that I would not like to see Javalon, Trychon, and Owl have to
discuss that board every time they come over here. I think they want to
think about this board when they come over here. That's all. So, yes, I just
request that we not carry it to extremes and that we let it go . . . :noidea:

-----

KCL
09-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Well, that's the point. You made, or implied, a good one.

It is not my intent . . . or place . . . to "fobid" such discussion. Not at all. I'm
only requesting . . . begging, actually.

If one has a beef about this board, let's hear it. The Advisory Board, and I,
are all ears. It just seems to me, however, that if one has a beef with
Broncos Country, then the Feedback forum over there is the place to do it.

I really don't have an issue with the discussion that has already taken place,
actually. It's not bad, maybe good, that some were able to let it all out. My
concern is that I would not like to see Javalon, Trychon, and Owl have to
discuss that board every time they come over here. I think they want to
think about this board when they come over here. That's all. So, yes, I just
request that we not carry it to extremes and that we let it go . . . :noidea:

-----

Its good to see them here.I like them all and I see Jav was posting about the
Broncos.I think they were better off to stay out of the rant threads but that is just my opinion...but nonetheless...they are here to post and talk to other people/friends.

frenchfan
09-03-2007, 02:16 AM

SO.....

Who posts here and just reads there?I'm still posting in both...

BTW OBie ( :kiss: )... You can't ban a frog... it's forbidden... :laugh:

I still like BC... I still have a lot of friends there...
I like this new board too... I only have a request though... Why the hell did they banned me from P&R here???? :laugh:

topscribe
09-03-2007, 03:11 AM
I'm still posting in both...

BTW OBie ( :kiss: )... You can't ban a frog... it's forbidden...

I still like BC... I still have a lot of friends there...
I like this new board too... I only have a request though... Why the hell did they banned me from P&R here????
Because you're a frog! :noidea:

See, I can ban a frog. :lol:

Now all you need is for a beautiful princess to kiss you. It won't turn you
into a charming prince, but I know you'd like a beautiful princess to kiss you. :D

-----

frenchfan
09-03-2007, 03:20 AM
Because you're a frog! :noidea

See, I can ban a frog. :lol

Now all you need is for a beautiful princess to kiss you. It won't turn you
into a charming prince, but I know you'd like a beautiful princess to kiss you.

-----A beautiful princess to kiss me --> like :cheer2: or :nurse: or :girl:? :woot:

Humm... No... Really... how do you want me to like that? Silly Top... I'm just a frog... LMFAO...

aberdien
09-03-2007, 10:58 PM
I haven't bothered to read the thread other than the first page, but I didn't see any "older" member being disrespected...so maybe I could get an example?

Broncomania96
09-03-2007, 11:03 PM
Lets see

1) I got infracted for posting a naked pic of Jake Plummer

2) I tricked the whole board into thinking Rod Smith was released and i was b broncos fan.

3) I posted one of my "banned" sigs and was infracted again

4) People are calling for a perma-ban because they have no sense of humore

5) I said we needed Byron and although i was being sarcastic people thought i was serious and think im a troll

6) I offened at least 5 people this week and had to apologize and listen to them tell me to stop and behave.

Retired_Member_001
09-05-2007, 10:05 AM
I just post here.

There's no point posting somewhere when all your friends have left from there, also it feels like opinions are illegal on Broncos Country/Broncomania. I prefer it alot more here.

topscribe
09-05-2007, 10:40 AM
Lets see

2) I tricked the whole board into thinking Rod Smith was released and i was b broncos fan.

5) I said we needed Byron and although i was being sarcastic people thought i was serious and think im a troll

6) I offened at least 5 people this week and had to apologize and listen to them tell me to stop and behave.
I don't know about all the others, but I would probably say something about
that naked Plummer pic, too. :eviltongue:

:lol:

-----

DenBronx
09-07-2007, 02:20 AM
Lets see

i knew you were kidding about leftwich....but im 100% positive not everyone did.

anyhow...i think you like getting banned. i go on raider forums purposely to get banned because i think its pretty fun to do.. charger forums are so weak...those guys ban anyone that thinks their team is better.

BroncoBJ
09-07-2007, 03:12 AM
Lets see

You are a troll though. You post the most useless stuff half of the time and then you say: GO PACKERS!. Then you say your really a Broncos fan(even though you lie).

And your name is Broncomania96 and your not even a Broncos fan.

Thats like me having a name RaiderNation666 on a Raider board.

Why didnt you stick to your Farve4life name .. in which you spelt wrong anyways.

And yea there are a lot of sensitive people who cant take a joke but thats life I guess.
Its sad but eh.:elefant:

Broncomania96
09-07-2007, 05:29 AM
You are a troll though. You post the most useless stuff half of the time and then you say: GO PACKERS!. Then you say your really a Broncos fan(even though you lie).

And your name is Broncomania96 and your not even a Broncos fan.

Thats like me having a name RaiderNation666 on a Raider board.

Why didnt you stick to your Farve4life name .. in which you spelt wrong anyways.

And yea there are a lot of sensitive people who cant take a joke but thats life I guess.
Its sad but eh.:elefant:

I dont really know if you can say i troll because thats not really true. If you read my posts in the cafe, dance thead and anywhere else you see that i make good posts and the only time i was trolling was with those 2 threads and when i was Favre4life.

You should know about the whole name change considering you where there when i started the thread. I trolled when i first came here to changed my name so becasue wouldnt know who i was and i could post there again. I didnt expect to post at BM alot since i was on a few other boards and people there dont like me very much. As for saying im a Broncos fan i needed the joke to work so i figured just to lie to those posters who dont know me very well and they would believe me.

I guess people are a little to sensative but as fir trolling i dont think i have really done that recently (besides those 2 threads) and so i think thats a reasonable thing to say. :elefant:

BroncoBJ
09-07-2007, 06:26 AM
I dont really know if you can say i troll because thats not really true. If you read my posts in the cafe, dance thead and anywhere else you see that i make good posts and the only time i was trolling was with those 2 threads and when i was Favre4life.

You should know about the whole name change considering you where there when i started the thread. I trolled when i first came here to changed my name so becasue wouldnt know who i was and i could post there again. I didnt expect to post at BM alot since i was on a few other boards and people there dont like me very much. As for saying im a Broncos fan i needed the joke to work so i figured just to lie to those posters who dont know me very well and they would believe me.

I guess people are a little to sensative but as fir trolling i dont think i have really done that recently (besides those 2 threads) and so i think thats a reasonable thing to say. :elefant:

Once a Troll, always a troll :salute:

If your a rival fan and you make wack threads about Rod getting Cut or Byron being our QB then you deserved to get negged and even Ip'd. Not many people over there have a sense of humor.

I wouldn't give out negs or anything for those posts probably but they just take up bandwith and is wack.

And I dont read the Cafe or the Dance threads very much.

The Cafe thread is just a chit chat thread. I dont have much time to have convos back and forth. I'd much rather pm.

WTE
09-07-2007, 07:12 AM
SO.....

I got banned for life at BM because they said I mocked the Code of Conduct.

And then my favorite pizza maker registered and he was banned just for being my favorite pizza maker. :confused:

Go figure.

OB
09-07-2007, 11:24 AM

And then my favorite pizza maker registered and he was banned just for being my favorite pizza maker. :confused:

Go figure.

I dont know where you live but east coast pizza ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I live out in literally the middle of nowhere and the pizzaq here ranges from pizza hut, mazzios or dominoes :shocked:now that a lot of people have migrated here a few "real" pizza parlors have opened up but I went to SC and had a pizza and it was just like old times in CT

topscribe
09-07-2007, 11:33 AM

Go figure.
You were banned for a long series of incidents . . . in fact several long series.

Your pizza maker was banned because he looked like you, walked like you,
sounded like you, smelled like you . . . get my drift? :laugh:

-----

melissAnn
09-07-2007, 07:32 PM
I was invited here by another member (its kinda cool like our forum is 'by invite only' lol... how elitist haha)- I still check BC but find myself not really posting that much and favoring the conversations on this board. I will probably end up not even posting on BC anymore- and just checking in to see if anything interesting is being said... but after a while if nothing interesting is being said I won't go anymore at all
Seems like there is a lot of negativity because of the change from BM