PDA

View Full Version : The Sky Is Still Up there and Blue as Ever

pegcage
09-24-2012, 01:41 PM
There are a lot of good 1 and 2 teams right now: Pittsburgh and Patriots jump out at me. The Saints are 0 and 3. I believe, correct me if I am wrong: Texans are the only 3 and 0 team??? Now this is a very young season. The Broncos will improve every week, I am thinking. Anything can happen in their division, because there is no really outstanding team there. Keep the faith; keep the faith.

weazel
09-24-2012, 01:43 PM
There are a lot of good 1 and 2 teams right now: Pittsburgh and Patriots jump out at me. The Saints are 0 and 3. I believe, correct me if I am wrong: Texans are the only 3 and 0 team??? Now this is a very young season. The Broncos will improve every week, I am thinking. Anything can happen in their division, because there is no really outstanding team there. Keep the faith; keep the faith.

You're going to feel the wrath now!!

Northman
09-24-2012, 01:44 PM
Your right. We can easily do what we did last year just got to have faith.

Dzone
09-24-2012, 01:48 PM
The way things are going We might be able to make the playoffs at 7-9 !!!

rationalfan
09-24-2012, 01:49 PM
problem is, i think we'd be reading the same negative, targeted doom-and-gloom posts if the broncos were 3-0. some people just like to complain.

MasterShake
09-24-2012, 01:56 PM
I don't see how anyone can throw in the towel yet. Great teams are losing, bad teams are winning, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria! Things usually don't settle down in the NFL until week 8 or 9 when you have a good sample size of games to tell who is who. Right now I still see a lot of upside for the Broncos all things considered. I won't panic just yet, but we have some issues to iron out for sure. I've been of the mind that we will come on strong the second half of the season as this team gets used to each other. I fully expect us to beat the Raiders next week, otherwise their will be a ton of red flags for me.

vandammage13
09-24-2012, 02:22 PM
This team is 1-2...still a lot of football to play.

Having said that, the way we have played hasn't given me much hope though. We've been largely uncompetive for the most of each game..Steelers game we were able to turn it around in time, but honestly this team could easily be sitting at 0-3 right now.

..And blue is the color of sorrow.

Dzone
09-24-2012, 02:49 PM
If we think things are negative now, just think if we drop one next week against the Raiduhs. The Fire Fox! billboards will be popping up around town I guarantee ya:lol:

chazoe60
09-24-2012, 02:53 PM
We're screwed. Shoulda kept Tebow.

Love ya' MO.

CrazyHorse
09-24-2012, 04:57 PM

Falcons and Cards are also 3-0.

MOtorboat
09-24-2012, 05:41 PM
Not true. I was actually walking down the street and got hit by something heavy, but when I looked up, nothing was there. It was weird.

tomjonesrocks
09-24-2012, 06:17 PM
The fact SD doesn't get the Pats OR the Texans is BS. But it is what it is.

Denver therefore can't afford to lose to any team that's not elite. Since this team rarely seems to win every game they are supposed to, that's a very small margin of error.

The Raiders need to get beat in convincing ******* fashion or this team is done.

Nomad
09-24-2012, 06:35 PM
All I ever see here is clouds.....describe to me what blue skies look like. :lol:

chazoe60
09-24-2012, 06:36 PM
All I ever see here is clouds.....describe to me what blue skies look like. :lol:

They're blue.

Nomad
09-24-2012, 06:44 PM
They're blue.

That's wat they keep saying.:D

this for our friend, rational.......Everyone here complains about something BRONCOS and not one of us is innocent. I keep hearing the inexperienced, amateur replacement refs are ruining the integrity of the game. Well, couldn't you say professional football players not able to do their jobs is ruining the game.

Canmore
09-24-2012, 06:56 PM
They're blue.

I'll vouch for that. Sky has been blue since mid June. Gorgeous summer.