PDA

View Full Version : Wow, we are terrible.

Pages : [1] 2

scott.475
09-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Seriously, we are not doing a single thing good. Manning is playing terrible, WRs are playing terrible, secondary horrible.

I am so unimpressed with Manning right now, and I was plenty excited when we signed him. I hope we have some contract protections, because wow. I understand that our WRs have dropped some very catchable balls, but Manning is still making bad, bad decisions.

I hope this does not turn out to be ANOTHER crappy Bronco year, geez. I was hoping last week's game was just a one-off for Peyton, now I'm not so sure.

Where the h*** is our pass d? My gosh, our secondary is terrible. Do none of them attend practice? Honestly, they look like they have NO IDEA what their jobs are.

So disappointed.

Jsteve01
09-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Great thread. Just fantastic. I didn't expect there to be any growingpains with a new qb and new dc. Lets fire the whole team. Not like they're playing the best defense in the league.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Great thread. Just fantastic. I didn't expect there to be any growingpains with a new qb and new dc. Lets fire the whole team. Not like they're playing the best defense in the league.

I don't know. Atlanta's defense might be better, or at least as good, as Houston.

Best two teams in the league. Laugh all you want, but these two teams are damn good.

silkamilkamonico
09-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Goes to show just how far away Denver is from actually competing.

UnderArmour
09-23-2012, 06:11 PM
This is all Tebow's fault.

chazoe60
09-23-2012, 06:15 PM
Needed that.

chazoe60
09-23-2012, 06:17 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thought I was in the gameday thread.

Army Bronco
09-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Couldve spent 90 mil on a real safety!!

silkamilkamonico
09-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Another strong finish.

Trying to figure out this team.

We are arguably the worst team on both sides of the ball in the first half.

Arguably one of the best teams on both sides of the ball in the second half.

IMHO, coaching staff on the offensive side of the ball has cost us the last 2 games. The offense is terrible when huddling up. So why do you continue to spend an entire half in the huddle up offense? Just ridiculous.

Personally, I am not a big fan of Fox/McCoy and IMHO this is almost embarring to think they can't make the adjustment sooner.

SR
09-23-2012, 07:01 PM
Another strong finish.

IMHO, coaching staff on the offensive side of the ball has cost us the last 2 games. The offense is terrible when huddling up. So why do you continue to spend an entire half in the huddle up offense? Just ridiculous.

Personally, I am not a big fan of Fox/McCoy and IMHO this is almost embarring to think they can't make the adjustment sooner.

You didn't get the memo? McCoy is a genius!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

cmc0605
09-23-2012, 07:03 PM
Keep in mind that Atlanta and Houston are two potential super bowl teams and with a group of players that have much more familiarity with each other than our group. If we find a way to not collapse in the first half and play better on third down then we can win these games. We're hanging with the best of them, now all we have to do is take that extra step and hit the finish line. It's not a lost season.

CrazyHorse
09-23-2012, 07:04 PM
I think we've done pretty well so far with our glaring weaknesses and distinct lack of talent. We should only get better as the season goes on too.

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Wow, way to fall to pieces people.......

Northman
09-23-2012, 07:08 PM
Keep in mind that Atlanta and Houston are two potential super bowl teams and with a group of players that have much more familiarity with each other than our group. If we find a way to not collapse in the first half and play better on third down then we can win these games. We're hanging with the best of them, now all we have to do is take that extra step and hit the finish line. It's not a lost season.

Than MAYBE, just MAYBE we should quit changing QB's every year. Just a thought.

camdisco24
09-23-2012, 07:09 PM
I don't know. Atlanta's defense might be better, or at least as good, as Houston.

Best two teams in the league. Laugh all you want, but these two teams are damn good.

^This.

No loss is good. But these are not "embarrassing" teams to lose to. Easily both top 5 in the league.

That being said, we have to show we can compete with teams like ATL and HOU for all 4 qtrs. Not just the 4th.

underrated29
09-23-2012, 07:09 PM
I like our team a lot. We are going to be very good this year. Once fox figures out McCoy can't call plays and lets manning run things we will be better. There have been miscues, drops, and turnovers....these things happen early in the year. Have no worry this team will be a baller this year! Probably at the right time too. Playoff time!

chaoticmayhem
09-23-2012, 07:19 PM
I understand that our WRs have dropped some very catchable balls, but Manning is still making bad, bad decisions.

I think they can't catch his wobbly passes.

FanInAZ
09-23-2012, 07:20 PM

The Texans are defiantly a legitimate SB team. The Falcons are a solid play-offs team, but I doubt they have what is needed to get past the Giants, Packers & 49ers. We knew this before the season started, and some expressed concern about how tough of a start that we were scheduled to have. So why is everyone hitting the panic button when the very thing that many of us feared before the season started has come to past?

I was hoping for us to do better, and even drank some of the Kool-Aid when I pick the Broncos to win all 3 of these 1st games in our pick-em league. However, I also realized that the Broncos still needed to prove themselves on the field. The win over the Steelers was great; coming back from such horrible starts against both the Falcons & the Texans to at least make it close was pretty good as well, but now its reality check time. The Broncos might still make the play-offs, but they’re not making the SB unless they improve in a lot over the course of this season.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-23-2012, 07:20 PM
Hey guess what? SF lost today, to the Viqueens... Pittsburgh lost to the Faid... New Orleans lost to the Queefs, at home... The Cardinals embarassed the Eagles... Either the mighty Ravens or mighty Patriots will be 1-2 after tonight, just like us...

These games have started off looking like blowouts but we've made them respectable. The team hasn't quit, so we as fans shouldn't, either. We have potential, we just need to get everyone on the same page. The two teams that beat us thus far have been playing together for awhile and have the one thing we lack right now, chemistry.

It's a long season and I have faith that Fox, Elway, Manning, and Del Rio will have us on the right track before things get out of hand. We knew our schedule early on was tough. We need a win next week vs the Faid and we're right back on track.

ATLbroNCO
09-23-2012, 07:21 PM
If there is anything indicative from these games, it is that we indeed CAN compete with some of the big dogs. In both of these games we have had extreme miscues in the first half. You would expect these mistakes (INTs, blown coverages) to be eradicated as the season moves along.

4 full quarters would be nice. Also, getting off the field on third down would be cool too. These next two weeks will be a big indication of where we are going this year.

Slick
09-23-2012, 07:23 PM
I'm going to see where we are after a few more games because I think Peyton will figure out what works and what doesn't in reguards to the cards he was dealt here.

Thomas and decker arent doing a him whole lot of favors. They look lost at times to me. Especially Thomas.

I really wish we'd have held off on Oz and tried to draft an immediate contributor with that pick

And i hate that Joe Mays is the best we could do at MLB

That being said we still havent played a divisional game as sneakers said in the gameday thread, and as Mo said as well as others, we've played 3 really tough teams so far

I'm not ready for freak out mode just yet.

chaoticmayhem
09-23-2012, 07:29 PM
I see potential. That is all.

There are still major missing pieces on defense, a real No.1 WR, a good RG (hopefully Kuper will fix that)...good play calling (hopefully Manning can be trusted to fix that for McCoy)....and more chemistry.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-23-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm going to see where we are after a few more games because I think Peyton will figure out what works and what doesn't in reguards to the cards he was dealt here.

Thomas and decker arent doing a him whole lot of favors. They look lost at times to me. Especially Thomas.

I really wish we'd have held off on Oz and tried to draft an immediate contributor with that pick

And i hate that Joe Mays is the best we could do at MLB

That being said we still havent played a divisional game as sneakers said in the gameday thread, and as Mo said as well as others, we've played 3 really tough teams so far

I'm not ready for freak out mode just yet.

This week we will, it's now officially Raiders week! Let the hate flow through you!

Northman
09-23-2012, 07:31 PM
Every team is solid. The excuses just get old and rehashed every year.

I talked about it before, you can win and lose ANY game in any given week. The key to being successful is being consistent and not only beating teams you should but winning consistently. The way we are playing right now im not even sure we are good enough to beat the Raiders or Chiefs and i certainly didnt believe that 2 weeks ago.

jhildebrand
09-23-2012, 07:33 PM
I just think there is too much stock being put into these "comebacks" when it is clearly garbage time.

jhildebrand
09-23-2012, 07:33 PM
the excuses just get old and rehashed every year.

qft

chaoticmayhem
09-23-2012, 07:39 PM
I just think there is too much stock being put into these "comebacks" when it is clearly garbage time.

I think you have a point. The Texans stopped blitzing when they got that 3 score lead and Manning had time to start getting it down the field. Of course, the no-huddle might have been the cause of that too because it puts defenses into a basic formation.

jhildebrand
09-23-2012, 07:40 PM
I think you have a point. The Texans stopped blitzing when they got that 3 score lead and Manning had time to start getting it down the field. Of course, the no-huddle might have been the cause of that too because it puts defenses into a basic formation.

ATL did the same. They got conservative and made Denver eat clock. You can point to the end score and try to argue it wasn't garbage time but the reality says otherwise.

Davii
09-23-2012, 07:46 PM
This thread is not only ridiculous, it's way too early... OP = Chicken Little.

topscribe
09-23-2012, 07:48 PM
ATL did the same. They got conservative and made Denver eat clock. You can point to the end score and try to argue it wasn't garbage time but the reality says otherwise.
Yep. Elway had a whole lot of those garbage time comebacks.

Great players tend to do that . . .

Nomad
09-23-2012, 07:49 PM
This thread is not only ridiculous, it's way too early... OP = Chicken Little.

Wait until Cugel shows up

chaoticmayhem

yea it was. The defenses changed what was working all game and started playing soft. It was very noticeable and I made a mental note of it in case it came back to bite them on the ass.

ShaneFalco
just have no offensive identity, last year was running the ball. wat is it this year?

topscribe
09-23-2012, 07:51 PM
This from one of last years QB's biggest supporters.......
What do you think is behind his remarks now? :coffee:

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 07:54 PM
What do you think is behind his remarks now? :coffee:

Funny how objective Tebow fans just became. Whatta difference a year makes.......

SR
09-23-2012, 08:00 PM
I think they can't catch his wobbly passes.

His passes have never been perfect

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 08:01 PM
just have no offensive identity, last year was running the ball. wat is it this year?

There's an 'h' in What. Aren't you in college?

cmc0605
09-23-2012, 08:04 PM

I don't agree with this. If Houston adjusted their blitzing in the 4th quarter then that is their problem, but being down by two TDs with ~10 minutes left is simply not garbage time (especially when Peyton is your QB). Garbage time is when you're down by a few TDs with three left and you hit 20 yard strikes against prevent defenses. We were never out of the Atlanta and Houston games. In both cases, had our defense stopped a third down, we could very well be 2-1 or 3-0. So I'm not sure where this "garbage time" stuff is coming from, but it's simply not the case in the ATL or HOU games at the pro level.

There are certainly some issues. Some bad calls in the Atlanta game hurt us, but this team needs to get off the field on third and long, and it needs to establish a rhythm and learn how to adjust prior to halftime. I really think we can do that, and I fully suspect that things like three first-quarter interceptions will be much more the exception than the rule for Peyton.

But we have a lot of talent. I like our receiving core, despite a few drops. That happens to everyone though and I simply don't think it's as much of an issue for Decker as people were making it out to be in the game thread. He had one frustrating drop but people were just making up numbers like 3 drops, 4 drops, etc, particularly in very tough-catch situations (the one on the goal line that was deflected to Dreesen was extremely tough between defenders; another play people said he dropped a pass, when really a safety got in front). Thomas was actually less reliable tonight. Stokley is clutch and has been an amazing target. I like our RBs and TEs. Our o-line is average. In my view, a more fundamental issue with the passing/blocking is the need to call plays which are better suited for what the defense is throwing at you (e.g., better pre-snap and post-snap reads by Manning), as opposed to some fundamental lack of talent that we have. We clearly have the talent and have performed at times against defenses which I think are all top 15, even top 5 in Hosutons case. Consistency needs to develop, not the introduction of different talent, and that comes with time and with practice together.

Defensively I'm very concerned with our pass rush and with our coverage over the middle in linebacker to safety territory. I like our corners...Porter had a rough game, but I still like him and Bailey as one of the best duos in the league. Chris Harris has emerged as one of the better slot corners in the league and is a reliable tackler. Our safeties aren't great but have made their share of plays as well. We could do better at a few positions, but I maintain that we can roll with any team in the NFL. Houston is a super bowl calibur team this year, and if you replay this game 10 times, I bet they win 5 and we win 5.

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 08:06 PM
His passes have never been perfect

He's always had his share of wobblers, right now his issues are timing and accuracy, not arm talent. Receivers are having to break stride, reach behind them or defenders are getting hands on passes. The fact that people have reservations about arm strength and spirals shows how little they've paid attention to Manning before he came to Denver.......

Mike
09-23-2012, 08:09 PM
I said it a lot last year and I was hoping that Manning being here would moderate his input, but this game looked like Mike McCoy to me. I won't lay it all on his feet...Manning has to get it together, but Denver needs a competent OC.

As to the team, they are obviously not on the same page yet. This is to be expected. Once they get on the same page they will be a solid team I think. As long as Mike McCoy sticks with getting players their water as his only job.

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 08:09 PM

Actually being a legitimate NFL offense?.......

Flaming Horsehead
09-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Actually being a legitimate NFL offense?.......

Until I see some improvements with this team. I won't call this mess a "legitimate NFL offense".

topscribe
09-23-2012, 08:23 PM
I said it a lot last year and I was hoping that Manning being here would moderate his input, but this game looked like Mike McCoy to me. I won't lay it all on his feet...Manning has to get it together, but Denver needs a competent OC.

As to the team, they are obviously not on the same page yet. This is to be expected. Once they get on the same page they will be a solid team I think. As long as Mike McCoy sticks with getting players their water as his only job.
We've got to understand that it is more than just Manning. The receivers need
to stop dropping passes, and they need to keep improving their routes. And the
offense is still becoming orientated to each other.

This was predicted: Manning and the offense would hit some speed bumps while
they learn about each other and develop chemistry. This is a new (to this
system) QB in a new (to everybody) offense, playing against established
defenses, not to mention three of the best defenses in the league.

Still, we have seen three straight weeks, from how they came from behind, what
can happen when the Broncos' offense can have it figured out at the start of the
games. That will happen.

topscribe
09-23-2012, 08:25 PM
Until I see some improvements with this team. I won't call this mess a "legitimate NFL offense".
Who cares? :coffee:

Nomad
09-23-2012, 08:26 PM
While, I have my moans and groans.....HP56 made a true statement in another thread about chemistry and taking time for it to develop. I believe this team will get better as the season goes on especially with a teacher like Manning. BRONCOS aren't a perfect team but they have a lot of room to grow as a team.

Dzone
09-23-2012, 08:28 PM
We should have kept Tebow and let Manning go to the Cardinals. Way to go Elway. :lol:lol...

catfish
09-23-2012, 08:28 PM
While, I have my moans and groans.....HP56 made a true statement in another thread about chemistry and taking time for it to develop. I believe this team will get better as the season goes on especially with a teacher like Manning. BRONCOS aren't a perfect team but they have a lot of room to grow as a team.

as much as I love me some Tebow, Manning is the guy you want teaching the youth of this offense. Even if this season was to go straight down the tubes(it won't) the young guys will learn 100X more from a guy like manning than they would from a 3rd year guy who was learning right along with them. Even if this season is a wash you gus will come out ahead just by giving the youngsters a chance to learn from one of the great ones

SR
09-23-2012, 08:29 PM
He's always had his share of wobblers, right now his issues are timing and accuracy, not arm talent. Receivers are having to break stride, reach behind them or defenders are getting hands on passes. The fact that people have reservations about arm strength and spirals shows how little they've paid attention to Manning before he came to Denver.......

Completely agree. I'm on your side partner

topscribe
09-23-2012, 08:30 PM
We should have kept Tebow and let Manning go to the Cardinals. Way to go Elway. :lol:lol...
Too late. We don't have a chance at Tebow now.

Sanchez really likes having Tebow as #2 . . . :coffee:

chazoe60
09-23-2012, 08:34 PM
There's an 'h' in What. Aren't you in college?

There is no 'I' in 'TEAM' but there is a T and an E and if you add a line to the A it becomes a B then add an O and flip the M upside down into a W ........ what does that spell?

SR
09-23-2012, 08:55 PM
There is no 'I' in 'TEAM' but there is a T and an E and if you add a line to the A it becomes a B then add an O and flip the M upside down into a W ........ what does that spell?

Slut.

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 08:58 PM

What comebacks? We lost, that doesn't count as a comeback. It counts as......garbage time.

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 09:00 PM

Baywatch?.......

FanInAZ
09-23-2012, 09:10 PM

Your absolutely right! After all, look at what Tebow's smoke & mirror plays did to the Dolphins today:

First Quarter
1-10-NYJ19 (9:08) New QB #15 - Tebow, Tim. J.Smith reported in as eligible. S.Greene left end to NYJ 19 for no gain (R.Jones).

Second Quarter
4-3-NYJ25 (7:18) (Punt formation) T.Tebow left guard to NYJ 30 for 5 yards (O.Vernon).

Third Quarter
2-2-MIA2 (11:31) New QB - #15 - Tebow, Tim. (Shotgun) J.Smith reported in as eligible. T.Tebow left end to MIA 7 for -5 yards (R.Starks).

Fourth Quarter
2-5-MIA37 (8:40) New QB - #15 Tebow, Tim. J.McKnight right end to MIA 38 for -1 yards (K.Misi).

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametracker/playbyplay/NFL_20120923_NYJ@MIA

Total production: 4 carries for -1 yard & 1 1st down. That's just assome!

You see, smoke & mirrors may work at 1st. However, DCs are constantly studying the Os that they are schedule to play trying to find a weakness. Sooner or later they will come up with a blueprint that any quality D will be able to copy. The blueprint for beating smoke & mirrors teams is universal, play fundamentally sound & disciplined football. Everyone not only knows their assignments, but also have the talent necessary to carry out that assignment. I don’t think anyone would call the Dolphins D elite at this point; they just played fundamentally sound & disciplined football.

If all Ds were taught to play like this, Tebow would have already washed out of the league. Why do I say this? Because he doesn’t know how to play QB at the NFL level. He still plays the way he did at his stacked deck collage, in which every member on his team was athletically superior to every player on most of the opposing teams he faced. Prior to that, he was undoubtedly the most athletic player on the field from Pop Warner through High School. Because of this, nobody has ever taught him how to actually play the QB position. If he ever wants to develop into a legitimate NFL QB, he needs to stop wasting his time on practicing these smoke & mirror plays & devote himself exclusively to learning how to be a QB.

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Your absolutely right! After all, look at what Tebow's smoke & mirror plays did to the Dolphins today:

You see, smoke & mirrors may work at 1st. However, DCs are constantly studying the Os that they are schedule to play trying to find a weakness. Sooner or later they will come up with a blueprint that any quality D will be able to copy. The blueprint for beating smoke & mirrors teams is universal, play fundamentally sound & disciplined football. Everyone not only knows their assignments, but also have the talent necessary to carry out that assignment. I don’t think anyone would call the Dolphins D elite at this point; they just played fundamentally sound & disciplined football.

If all Ds were taught to play like this, Tebow would have already washed out of the league. Why do I say this? Because he doesn’t know how to play QB at the NFL level. He still plays the way he did at his stacked deck collage, in which every member on his team was athletically superior to every player on most of the opposing teams he faced. Prior to that, he was undoubtedly the most athletic player on the field from Pop Warner through High School. Because of this, nobody has ever taught him how to actually play the QB position. If he ever wants to develop into a legitimate NFL QB, he needs to stop wasting his time on practicing these smoke & mirror plays & devote himself exclusively to learning how to be a QB.

Fine. What's his W-L with Denver and what's Mannings?

It doesn't matter what he's done in NY, it matters what he did here. At least to me.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 09:13 PM
What comebacks? We lost, that doesn't count as a comeback. It counts as......garbage time.

Exactly!

If we had Tebow...

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 09:15 PM

Next give me Orton's stats compared to Tebow's. Then give me the winning percentage in Denver. And playoff wins.

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 09:16 PM

It doesn't matter what he's done in NY, it matters what he did here. At least to me.
Then ask yourself what he woulda done with Denver this year with this brutal schedule. If the Broncos are 1-2 with Peyton Manning how bad would they be with Tim Tebow?.......

shank
09-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Exactly!

If we had Tebow...

but, but, but... do you really have the audacity to dispute lady gaga?!

wayninja
09-23-2012, 09:18 PM
LMAO off at the Tebow comparisons. I guess it was inevitable.

It's all coming down to the same shit. We play like ass for 3 quarters and then wake up.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Next give me Orton's stats compared to Tebow's. Then give me the winning percentage in Denver. And playoff wins.

So you want us to compare bad with worse? And that somehow makes everything better?

I'm literally laughing out loud at that stupidity.

jhildebrand
09-23-2012, 09:19 PM

Well at least we agree :salute: Others believe in moral victories and choose to beleieve that the score had nothing to do with them all of a sudden scoring.

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 09:20 PM
but, but, but... do you really have the audacity to dispute lady gaga?!

I like to win. I have that quote cuz it's funny.

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 09:25 PM
LMAO off at the Tebow comparisons. I guess it was inevitable.

It's all coming down to the same shit. We play like ass for 3 quarters and then wake up.
Please, there is no comparison, this team is light years ahead of last years.......

FanInAZ
09-23-2012, 09:26 PM

Orton: 1st 6 games: 6-0; last 27 games: 6-21
Tebow: 1st 11 games: 8-3; last 5 games:1-4

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 09:26 PM
I like to win. I have that quote cuz it's funny.

Believe me, it might be the funniest quote in this entire message board.......

jhildebrand
09-23-2012, 09:27 PM
How so? :confused:

The O has only scored 3 points in the first quarter through 3 games!

1-2 is light years ahead of 1-2 (eventually 1-4) how? :confused:

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Well at least we agree :salute: Others believe in moral victories and choose to beleieve that the score had nothing to do with them all of a sudden scoring.

At least this years offense doesn't require prevent defenses to score or even get a first down, that's progress.......

Simple Jaded
How so? :confused:

The O has only scored 3 points in the first quarter through 3 games!

1-2 is light years ahead of 1-2 (eventually 1-4) how? :confused:

The massive upgrade at QB.......

Davii
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Society/Pix/pictures/2010/4/21/1271861774568/Crying-Baby-001.jpg

catfish
09-23-2012, 09:31 PM
At least this years offense doesn't require prevent defenses to score or even get a first down, that's progress.......

not to pick nits, but the offense still looks like shit until the 4th quarter

jhildebrand
09-23-2012, 09:35 PM
The massive upgrade at QB.......

Tebow didn't start one and two. He came in to finish the charger game in a loss. He beat the Dolphins on the road (house of horrors for Denver). He got his ass handed to him by the Lions. He was 2-1 after beating beating Oakland. Nice try though.

I disagree that Manning, at this point, is proving to be a complete improvement at QB. I don't think his recovery is as good as we wanted to believe after Pitt. In fact, he may be regressing a bit.

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 09:35 PM

And the playoffs? And total record please?

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 09:36 PM
I disagree that Manning, at this point, is proving to be a complete improvement at QB.

:pound:

:breath:

0 for 0 for 0 yards. Functionally retarded analysis...

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 09:37 PM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Society/Pix/pictures/2010/4/21/1271861774568/Crying-Baby-001.jpg

You look great!

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 09:38 PM
Man, Tebow looked great in New York today!

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 09:41 PM
not to pick nits, but the offense still looks like shit until the 4th quarter

Please, they've struggled scoring in the 1st qtr.......

NightTrainLayne
09-23-2012, 09:43 PM
330 yards, 2 touchdowns, 0 interceptions.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-23-2012, 09:44 PM
When the Broncos' schedule came out, so many commented on how brutal it was, that it would take Manning and the offense time to gel, etc., etc. so don't expect a lot right away. But now, the 3rd game into the season, there are things already like players (insert name) suck, threads like this, etc., etc., etc.

So, I ask - which way is it?

FanInAZ
09-23-2012, 09:46 PM

Last edited by broncobryce; Today at 07:35 PM. Reason: drunken typing

Thanks for your confession; maybe we should continue this conversation when you’re sober. :D

Nevertheless, yes he was 1-1 in postseason. Therefore, if we are going to count his regular season & post season separately:

1st 11 games: 8-2 Last 3 games: 0-3

How is he going to get us to the post season if he's lost his ability to win regular season games?

Again, you may want to wait until you’re sober before responding. :D

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Tebow didn't start one and two. He came in to finish the charger game in a loss. He beat the Dolphins on the road (house of horrors for Denver). He got his ass handed to him by the Lions. He was 2-1 after beating beating Oakland. Nice try though.

I disagree that Manning, at this point, is proving to be a complete improvement at QB. I don't think his recovery is as good as we wanted to believe after Pitt. In fact, he may be regressing a bit. You seriously don't think Manning is a massive upgrade at QB? Don't qualify it either, just answer the question.......

Davii
09-23-2012, 09:48 PM
When the Broncos' schedule came out, so many commented on how brutal it was, that it would take Manning and the offense time to gel, etc., etc. so don't expect a lot right away. But now, the 3rd game into the season, there are things already like players (insert name) suck, threads like this, etc., etc., etc.

So, I ask - which way is it?

Exactly. Thank you Carol. Although, the Tebow nutswingers will find a way to complain even if Manning throws ten TDs and we win by 70 every week.

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 09:51 PM
The simple fact that we're even talking about the worst passer in the NFL proves that Tebowmania rots people's brains.......

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 09:52 PM
The simple fact that we're even talking about the worst passer in the NFL proves that Tebowmania rots people's brains.......

It truly is astounding. I mean full blown stupidity emerges when Tebow comes up.

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 09:53 PM
Thanks for your confession; maybe we should continue this conversation when you’re sober. :D

Nevertheless, yes he was 1-1 in postseason. Therefore, if we are going to count his regular season & post season separately:

How is he going to get us to the post season if he's lost his ability to win regular season games?

I don't need to be sober to be smarter than you. You still didn't post total records, and forgot to post Ortons up against it like you did before. Maybe it would make you look bad?

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 09:55 PM
I don't need to be sober to be smarter than you. You still didn't post total records, and forgot to post Ortons up against it like you did before. Maybe it would make you look bad?

Good point.

When I want to make quarterbacks I like look good, I compare them to Kyle Orton...:pound:

chazoe60
09-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

Tia

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 10:01 PM
It truly is astounding. I mean full blown stupidity emerges when Tebow comes up.

You'd think these people have never actually seen Tim Tebow play QB for the Denver Broncos.......

shank
09-23-2012, 10:01 PM
Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

Tia
would quote twice for double truth but the internet won't let me

jhildebrand
09-23-2012, 10:05 PM
0 for 0 for 0 yards. Functionally retarded analysis...

Nobody is comparing him to being a Jet. Try to keep up, kiddo. This is Broncos team to Broncos team.

I can keep negging you with all the stupid crap you predicted last year. I.e. Broncos wont get blown out with Manning. Manning's quick release will make up for poor o line. Last week you made the assertion the o line is fine and Walton's snaps weren't low.

So do us a favor, put down the sugary snack, get off your high horse and open your damn eyes!

HORSEPOWER 56
09-23-2012, 10:06 PM

Tia

tldr... :D

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 10:07 PM
Nobody is comparing him to being a Jet. Try to keep up, kiddo. This is Broncos team to Broncos team.

I can keep negging you with all the stupid crap you predicted last year. I.e. Broncos wont get blown out with Manning. Manning's quick release will make up for poor o line. Last week you made the assertion the o line is fine and Walton's snaps weren't low.

So do us a favor, put down the sugary snack, get off your high horse and open your damn eyes!

They haven't gotten blown out with Manning. He does help the offensive line.

0-0 for 0 yards and 0 touchdowns.

chazoe60
We haven't gotten blown out with Manning. We've lost two games by six points each. When did a one score game become a blowout?

jhildebrand
You seriously don't think Manning is a massive upgrade at QB? Don't qualify it either, just answer the question.......

A healthy Manning-Yes.

This Manning so far? No.

I don't buy that his recovery is there. The throw and pass selection shows it. Everything is to the right. My guess is the fusion of the vertebrae make looking and turning left more difficult.

Davii

Let us know when we lose by 35... then you can start talking blowout.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 10:08 PM
We haven't gotten blown out with Manning. We've lost two games by six points each. When did a one score game become a blowout?

When you want Tebow to be better than Manning.

More asinine bullshit.

jhildebrand
They haven't gotten blown out with Manning. He does help the offensive line.

0-0 for 0 yards and 0 touchdowns.

I don't concern myself with garbage time. You can but that is for an uneducated football fan who doesn't understand what they are watching.

Davii
A healthy Manning-Yes.

This Manning so far? No.

I don't buy that his recovery is there. The throw and pass selection shows it. Everything is to the right. My guess is the fusion of the vertebrae make looking and turning left more difficult.

Did you stay at a Holiday inn express last night?

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 10:09 PM
The good news is we play oakland next. Better win our in division games

chazoe60
tldr... :D

I spent a lot of time on that post you could at least give me the courtesy of skimming it.

FanInAZ

Actually, I did. Go back to post #65:

To which you responded in post #73

My response in post #80 was intended to give you the information that I didn't provide back in post #65.

In order to make it easier on you, I'll combine the numbers from posts #65 & 80

Orton: 1st 6 games: 6-0; last 27 games: 6-21; post season games: 0-0
Tebow: 1st 11 games: 8-3; last 3 regular season games: 0-3; post season games: 1-1; last 5 games as a Bronco: 1-4

There, are you happy now?

OrangeHoof
09-23-2012, 10:10 PM
Two notes: One of my Texans friends observed something I've hinted at which is that Thomas and Decker are not Harrison and Wayne. Tamme and Dreesen are not Dallas Clark. We have a bad cast of receivers to pair with Manning, other than Stokely who can run routes but is on his last legs. We need guys who run precise routes and don't drop throws. DT and Decker are good receivers but neither has the skill set Manning lives on.

Secondly, SD is 2-1 and the rest of the division is 1-2 and I'm not sure anyone has played a division game yet this year, meaning the division and the playoffs are still well within our grasp. As bad as we've been the past two weeks, we were within a TD in both games at the end so it won't take an impossible amount of improvement to be the best team in the AFC West.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 10:12 PM
I don't concern myself with garbage time. You can but that is for an uneducated football fan who doesn't understand what they are watching.

Yeah, I mean, all 60 minutes don't count, right?

chazoe60
09-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Two notes: One of my Texans friends observed something I've hinted at which is that Thomas and Decker are not Harrison and Wayne. Tamme and Dreesen are not Dallas Clark. We have a bad cast of receivers to pair with Manning, other than Stokely who can run routes but is on his last legs. We need guys who run precise routes and don't drop throws. DT and Decker are good receivers but neither has the skill set Manning lives on.

Secondly, SD is 2-1 and the rest of the division is 1-2 and I'm not sure anyone has played a division game yet this year, meaning the division and the playoffs are still well within our grasp. As bad as we've been the past two weeks, we were within a TD in both games at the end so it won't take an impossible amount of improvement to be the best team in the AFC West.
SD beat Oak in week 1.

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Actually, I did. Go back to post #65:

To which you responded in post #73

My response in post #80 was intended to give you the information that I didn't provide back in post #65.

In order to make it easier on you, I'll combine the numbers from posts #65 & 80

Orton: 1st 6 games: 6-0; last 27 games: 6-21; post season games: 0-0
Tebow: 1st 11 games: 8-3; last 3 regular season games: 0-3; post season games: 1-1; last 5 games as a Bronco: 1-4

There, are you happy now?

No. Total record please. Let me help you.

Orty 12-21< Teebs 9-7 Pay-a-ton 1-2 (I assume this will get better)

I know you tried to keep going as not to lose face, the point was stats don't matter to me, IF WE WIN. We haven't done that so far, and this guy was supposed to take us to the superbowl since the problem last year was our QB I was told.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 10:17 PM
No. Total record please. Let me help you.

Orty 12-21< Teebs 9-7 Pay-a-ton 1-2 (I assume this will get better)

I know you tried to keep going as not to lose face, the point was stats don't matter to me, IF WE WIN. We haven't done that so far, and this guy was supposed to take us to the superbowl since the problem last year was our QB I was told.

Come on guys!

There's no WAY Manning could ever compare to Tebow, because Tebow is the bestest!

This argument of wins-losses three games in, is, as expected asinine.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-23-2012, 10:19 PM
You guys arguing about Manning/Tebow know what the big difference is between this year and last year? 2 plays. Last year when our offense didn't do shit for three quarters, but rebounded to get close late in the game, the defense held on one critical 3rd down to allow one more chance for "Tebow Time". This year, 2 third down plays - one catch by Julio Jones and one catch by Andre Johnson - converted those crucial third downs or we could all be talking about "Manning Time". 2 plays guys. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last year when the defense needed to make that one critical stop to give the offense a chance to win, they did it more times than not. This year they did it in game 1 (the pick 6 by Porter) but failed to do it in games 2 and 3. Tebow/Manning, it really doesn't matter. Tebow wouldn't have had the opportunity for last second heroics in either of these last 2 games. the difference is, Tebow would never have been able to lead us back to be even close being down 20-0 to Atlanta's defense or 31-11 to Houston's defense.

This Tebow/Manning argument sucks and is stupid...

jhildebrand
09-23-2012, 10:22 PM
h

When believing things were as close as the final score would indicate! These were blowouts. Not the Ds problem as people would indicate. This is on the O and there high powered 3 points in the 1st quarter through 3 games.

This sounds like all the flak I received when Orton and Moreno were marching to 6-0 and I was telling people it is fool's gold. I can handle it. I like watching the bandwagon fill up ;)

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 10:23 PM
You guys arguing about Manning/Tebow know what the big difference is between this year and last year? 2 plays. Last year when our offense didn't do shit for three quarters, but rebounded to get close late in the game, the defense held on one critical 3rd down to allow one more chance for "Tebow Time". This year, 2 third down plays - one catch by Julio Jones and one catch by Andre Johnson - converted those crucial third downs or we could all be talking about "Manning Time". 2 plays guys. Nothing more nothing less.

Last year when the defense needed to make that one critical stop to give the offense a chance to win, they did it more times than not. This year they did it in game 1 (the pick 6 by Porter) but failed to do it in games 2 and 3. Tebow/Manning, it really doesn't matter. Tebow wouldn't have had the opportunity for last second heroics in either of those games. the difference is, Tebow would never have been able to lead us back to be even close being down 20-0 to Atlanta's defense or 31-11 to Houston's defense.

This Tebow/Manning argument sucks and is stupid...

You're probably right. But I didn't think we would come back in most of those games last season either. I'm sure this season will get better, I just hate losing and our offense is looking so bad.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 10:24 PM
h

When believing things were as close as the final score would indicate! These were blowouts. Not the Ds problem as people would indicate. This is on the O and there high powered 3 points in the 1st quarter through 3 games.

This sounds like all the flak I received when Orton and Moreno were marching to 6-0 and I was telling people it is fool's gold. I can handle it. I like watching the bandwagon fill up ;)

So, you're a hypocrite.

According to you, blow outs are losing by more than 5 points. That's kinda stupid.

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 10:24 PM
A healthy Manning-Yes.

This Manning so far? No.

I am actually speechless.

Manning is literally a massive, massive upgrade at every aspect of NFL QB play. And to even complain how Manning is throwing mostly to his right has me convinced that you have never actually seen Tim Tebow play QB in the NFL. He can't/won't throw to 75% of the field, especially to his right where he was thoroughly inept. Tebow consistently competed two routes as a Bronco, a dig and curl to his left. It may actually have been the same play over and over and over.......play action dig/curl to his left. I bet it accounted for at least 33% of his on schedule completions.

Manning could play left-handed and be a massive upgrade at QB.......

chazoe60
09-23-2012, 10:25 PM
We were one stop away from possibly winning the game but now we're to believe they were blowouts?

:laugh::laugh:

Detroit last year, NE twice, those were blowouts not these last two games.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 10:28 PM
You forgot Buffalo , chazoe:lol:

chazoe60
09-23-2012, 10:29 PM
Oh and Buffalo too. I almost forgot. Glad I'm smart enough to remember these things at the last minute.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Oh and Buffalo too. I almost forgot. Glad I'm smart enough to remember these things at the last minute.

But, PITTSBURGH!

Nomad
09-23-2012, 10:34 PM

Relax and do some Qigong:lol:

HORSEPOWER 56
09-23-2012, 10:40 PM
h

Come on, man. You can't honestly believe that having Tebow would've made any damned difference whatsoever in winning either of the last 2 games... The same Falcons defense that gave Manning fits last week held SD and Rivers to 3 damned points in their own house... the Texans, until today, have outscored their opponents by 20 points. You keep acting like the other teams are backing off and just letting us score to catch up. If that's the case why didn't they do it to SD today? Why not Jacksonville or Miami in weeks past?

Nobody willingly just sits back and gives Peyton Manning a "sporting chance". He's come back on too many teams too many times for that logic to even be plausible. NOBODY just coasts on a 20 point lead at halftime with Manning as the opposing QB, NOBODY. You keep using this "garbage time" excuse when it just isn't. If the opposing teams take their foot off the gas, Manning will eat them alive - that's why both passed for first downs against us instead of just punting back to Manning with over 1:00 left on the clock.

Our offense is slow to get going and slow to adjust to the defense. That's it. Our QB hasn't played in 20 months and our OC just isn't very good and is slow to adjust to the defense... That's why it takes a half for our offense to get going... there's no magical "garbage time" when you're playing PFM.

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 10:45 PM
Btw, in the preseason all the Chicken Littles and Tebowfans were saying Manning can't throw to his right, now he's throwing everything to his right because he can't throw to his left. Perhaps he's just throwing to what he thinks is the correct read.......

FanInAZ
09-23-2012, 10:45 PM

I’m sorry, I didn’t notice that Manning, who is 1-2 against teams that will probably make the play-off. Two of those teams could face each other in the SB.

Now, let look at Tebow’s record broken down by quality of opponent.
Losing/.500 Records: 8-3
Winning Records: 1-3
Play-off Teams: 1-2

Tebow mostly built his reputation by being the QB of the Broncos that beat teams that ranged from mediocre to bad. Both of the play-offs teams that beat the Broncos with Tebow at QB absolutely embarrassed us.

The only team that Manning has faced that is looking mediocre to bad right this point is the Steelers, who the Broncos beat with him as QB. By the way, I haven’t heard anyone write the Steelers off at this point.

topscribe
09-23-2012, 10:52 PM
h

I don't know how you could possibly consider those games blowouts. When the
game ended, the Broncos were outplaying the respective teams and closing in
on them. In the second half of the Atlanta game, the Broncos outscored the
Falcons 21-7. In the second half of the Houston game, the Broncos outscored
the Texans 14-10.

Now, you can put a "garbage" label on it all you want, but that does not
change the fact that the Broncos mounted furious comebacks in both of those
games. What the Broncos proved in those respective second halves is that
the Broncos can play with anybody in the league when they're on top of their
game. And neither the offense nor the defense has really gelled yet.

Talk about "fool's gold" all you want, but the Broncos back did not have Fox,
Del Rio, or Peyton Manning in 2009. They had the last place defense in the
league and near last place running game. You cannot draw a viable comparison
there.

I would imagine the players on those other teams were relieved the
game came to an end.

jhildebrand
09-23-2012, 10:54 PM
Did you stay at a Holiday inn express last night?

Nope. I just understand the nature of his injury, the type of procudure(s) he underwent, and the limitations they would pose on a guy like him from range of motion, scar tissue, and rehab schedule. I also have enough football IQ to see that the majority of his throws are short and right. I am not alone in this speculation as others have questioned as much of the pass selection.

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 11:01 PM
Football IQ? Apparently your ability to chart passes is blinded by Tebowmania, if you had charted Tebow's passes you wouldn't be complaining about Manning's pass selection. You are biased, j, and your Football IQ is taking it on the chin because of it.......

jhildebrand
09-23-2012, 11:01 PM
Come on, man. You can't honestly believe that having Tebow would've made any damned difference whatsoever in winning either of the last 2 games...

And that there is the fallacy that you and others are falling into HP.

No where did I say that this team is or would be better off RIGHT NOW with Tebow. I implore you or any others to find that. You wont!

What I am saying, have been saying, and will continue to state is TT was not the problem last year and adding Manning wont make us 4 games better as MO and others have suggested! I am not saying Manning isn't an upgrade (I will say it is too early to tell if he was worth it).

Simply put this team had MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF HOLES AND DEFICIENCIES last year which Tebow masked. Those holes are still here-O line, DL, LB, S, RB. Simply adding Manning isn't going to make us TRUE SB contenders. Furthermore, I argued and will continue to argue that his 96 MILLION contract could easily have us rebuilding, AGAIN, empty handed.

People insisted I was wrong because the #1 running game in the league. But they wanted to act as if TT had nothing to do with that and that it would carry over to this season. I told people to compare the running game and game plans with Orton under c and expect more of that kind of O and production than the TT type prouction.

The talk was the WR's, especially Decker, were better but the spin on the ball just wasn't good enough bla bla bla.

Don't cry to me about tough schedules either. This schedule is starting to look better than last year's did.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-23-2012, 11:03 PM
FWIW, there are only 3 unbeaten teams left - we've had the distinct pleasure of having to play 2 of them in the last 2 weeks and all the teams we've played have been playoff teams. We aren't done by a damned sight, put the forks away.

FanInAZ
09-23-2012, 11:06 PM

No where did I say that this team is or would be better off RIGHT NOW with Tebow. I implore you or any others to find that. You wont!

What I am saying, have been saying, and will continue to state is TT was not the problem last year and adding Manning wont make us 4 games better as MO and others have suggested! I am not saying Manning isn't an upgrade (I will say it is too early to tell if he was worth it).

Well, when you're such a Teboi, people will have a tendency to assume that you believe that we'd be better with Tebow. In fact, I'm surprised to read you posting that it’s too early to tell who we would be better off with.

shank
09-23-2012, 11:08 PM
Wow, this thread is terrible.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-23-2012, 11:10 PM

Simply put this team had MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF HOLES AND DEFICIENCIES last year which Tebow masked. Those holes are still here-O line, DL, LB, S, RB. Simply adding Manning isn't going to make us TRUE SB contenders. Furthermore, I argued and will continue to argue that his 96 MILLION contract could easily have us rebuilding, AGAIN, empty handed.

People insisted I was wrong because the #1 running game in the league. But they wanted to act as if TT had nothing to do with that and that it would carry over to this season. I told people to compare the running game and game plans with Orton under c and expect more of that kind of O and production than the TT type prouction.

The talk was the WR's, especially Decker, were better but the spin on the ball just wasn't good enough bla bla bla.

Don't cry to me about tough schedules either. This schedule is starting to look better than last year's did.

FYI, Manning's contract isn't hurting our rebuild one bit right now. We're still 12 million UNDER the cap. We could've signed more FAs had we wanted to. We could've drafted differently. Hell, Manning's contract has no long-term ramifications. The language of his contract is written that he was signed essentially to 4 individual one year deals. Every year we get to evaluate him and can cut him at any time prior to giving him his roster bonus and none of it is guaranteed. Perhaps you didn't pay attention when we signed him in the first place. We aren't mortgaging anything. Should we have pursued some more FAs to fill some holes? Yeah, I'd love to have a real MLB out there instead of Joe Mays and a real FS instead of Rahim Moore, but the FO didn't feel the need to do so. Our O-line problems will get better when Kuper returns. Ramirez started off well enough but has been a liability the past 2 weeks. Kuper fills that void.

jhildebrand
09-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Well, when you're such a Teboi, people will have a tendency to assume that you believe that we'd be better with Tebow. In fact, I'm surprised to read you posting that it’s too early to tell who we would be better off with.

FU! I am a broncos fan. I was the first, yes the FIRST, to tell people Orton was a joke. I got the same bull spit name calling then. I told people how this team would be better with TT last year and was right.

You know what they say about assumptions! Finally, READ what I wrote. Stop assuming! Use some comprehension my posts aren't too advanced :lol:. Oh look Drew Soicher making the same TT comparison :lol:

All I have ever said and will ever say was this team was more than a QB away. I am on the record often that this team was better off building while TT was taking all the spotlight and replacing him later. It is that simple. O line sucks. DL has a lot of work to do. LBers are a joke even with DJ "DUI" Williams. S is a major need. RB is an issue, too. I argued it was better to continue to build than take a $96 million gamble and rebuild for a 3rd time in 5-7 seasons!

jhildebrand
09-23-2012, 11:24 PM
FYI, Manning's contract isn't hurting our rebuild one bit right now. We're still 12 million UNDER the cap. We could've signed more FAs had we wanted to.

Fair enough! I don't dispute much if any of that.

We could've drafted differently.

We should have. Osweiler at his spot was a joke. Foles and Cousins were a better bet but unnecessary. We needed OL and LB.

Hell, Manning's contract has no long-term ramifications.
I disagree. Bowlen has shown he will tighten the purse strings after a heavy spending spree if it yields nothing. If this Manning gamble doesn't pay off, I would expect Bowlen to curtail finances a bit.

The language of his contract is written that he was signed essentially to 4 individual one year deals. Every year we get to evaluate him and can cut him at any time prior to giving him his roster bonus and none of it is guaranteed. Perhaps you didn't pay attention when we signed him in the first place. We aren't mortgaging anything.

We are mortgaging the current season. Hence the Plan A talk. That in and of itself says, and reiterated by the Duke himself, we are SB or bust this year.

Should we have pursued some more FAs to fill some holes? Yeah, I'd love to have a real MLB out there instead of Joe Mays and a real FS instead of Rahim Moore, but the FO didn't feel the need to do so. Our O-line problems will get better when Kuper returns. Ramirez started off well enough but has been a liability the past 2 weeks. Kuper fills that void.

Kuper fills that void and we agree there. Beadles and Walton are still major deficiencies! Franklin less so but is a liability in the pass.

Simple Jaded
09-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Tebow was the worst passer in the league last year, he was by far the biggest problem. Manning is worth at least 4 games with this schedule.......

sneakers
09-23-2012, 11:49 PM
give it up season over./

starting to sound like cub fans who by may know the season is over.

Jsteve01
09-23-2012, 11:50 PM

Best two teams in the league. Laugh all you want, but these two teams are damn good. lol sarcasm meter off there mo?

shank
09-23-2012, 11:57 PM
lol sarcasm meter off there mo?

the height difference between mo and his horse causes him to miss things like this from time to time.

Simple Jaded
09-24-2012, 12:05 AM
Any argument that says an NFL team is better off with Tim Tebow than Peyton Manning is stupid, whether you're rebuilding or not. The idea behind rebuilding is to improve, and Peyton Manning is an improvement over Tim Tebow. How convenient that j ignores the fact that Denver has the QB they plan to build around after Manning is gone.

This has nothing to do with "rebuilding" and everything to do with Tim Tebow.......

shank
09-24-2012, 12:10 AM
this year is not super bowl or bust, this year is peyton manning's tryout with the broncos. next year and the year after are the superbowl or bust years after peyton acclimates or fizzles.

he'll acclimate.

smyles909
09-24-2012, 12:38 AM
I didn't think Rahim Moore played a terrible game. I'll need to watch the game again to make another judgement but it seemed to me that on the two long TD's, Broncos Defense was playing a Cover 3 with corners covering deep and one safety in the middle. Watching the replays, I noticed on each TD, rahim covered the flats, while Adams was supposed to cover deep. On both cases, he moved towards that WR running the crossing route into his zone. Am I the only one the saw that?

shank
09-24-2012, 12:43 AM
I didn't think Rahim Moore played a terrible game. I'll need to watch the game again to make another judgement but it seemed to me that on the two long TD's, Broncos Defense was playing a Cover 3 with corners covering deep and one safety in the middle. Watching the replays, I noticed on each TD, rahim covered the flats, while Adams was supposed to cover deep. On both cases, he moved towards that WR running the crossing route into his zone. Am I the only one the saw that?

he covers like a linebacker and tackles like a corner. both long TDs were on adams being out of position, i think you're right that moore was playing the short zone on both plays.

smyles909
09-24-2012, 12:58 AM
haha, I like that. He was solid in tackling today though. His frame doesn't allow him to be a punishing tackler. I would like to see some Int or FF though.

Army Bronco
09-24-2012, 02:11 AM
I didn't think Rahim Moore played a terrible game. I'll need to watch the game again to make another judgement but it seemed to me that on the two long TD's, Broncos Defense was playing a Cover 3 with corners covering deep and one safety in the middle. Watching the replays, I noticed on each TD, rahim covered the flats, while Adams was supposed to cover deep. On both cases, he moved towards that WR running the crossing route into his zone. Am I the only one the saw that? I think your right. I saw the replay and the free moved down to the slant. He must of read the QB wrong or just did not see the the post pattern.

catfish
09-24-2012, 06:48 AM
Please, they've struggled scoring in the 1st qtr.......

1st week 14 point in 1st 3 quarters, 17 points in 4th quarter

2nd week 7 point in 1st 3 quarters 14 point in 4th quarter

3rd week 9 point in 1st 3 quarters 14 points in 4th quarter

75% of the total points scored have come in the 4th quarter

MOtorboat
09-24-2012, 07:27 AM
lol sarcasm meter off there mo?

Yeah. It was off.

Those are the best two teams in football right now.

Dzone
09-24-2012, 07:31 AM
Demariyous Thomas is no Megatron.
Eric Decker is the only WR who slides to avoid contact. WTF? Does Decker think he is a QB?
Stokely, for being far less physically gifted, outplays both those guys.

TackHammer
09-24-2012, 08:21 AM
Yeah, I mean, all 60 minutes don't count, right?

He's right you know. Is it a coincidence that Manning can all of a sudden start completing passes in the 4th while down by multiple TDs? I dont think so.....
And he nailed it when he said people dont understand what they are seeing. Or maybe they dont want to see.....

MOtorboat
09-24-2012, 08:57 AM
He's right you know. Is it a coincidence that Manning can all of a sudden start completing passes in the 4th while down by multiple TDs? I dont think so.....
And he nailed it when he said people dont understand what they are seeing. Or maybe they dont want to see.....

Right about what? That a five-point game is a blowout?

A quarterback is more likely to take deep shots late in a game, and he was completing those passes while checking down earlier (and with varying reasons from bad passes, miscommunications and drops) that weren't getting Denver anywhere.

Like it or not, Manning is a hell of a quarterback, and I'm betting on him being able to find ways to score points early. It's laughable to expect him to come in immediately and not have a few struggles. I know the reason people are doing that, though...

Keep in mind Houston is a damn good football team, as is Atlanta. If we hit week 10 and this is still consistently happening, I'll start to panic, but my guess is that it won't.

catfish
09-24-2012, 09:05 AM

A quarterback is more likely to take deep shots late in a game, and he was completing those passes while checking down earlier (and with varying reasons from bad passes, miscommunications and drops) that weren't getting Denver anywhere.

Like it or not, Manning is a hell of a quarterback, and I'm betting on him being able to find ways to score points early. It's laughable to expect him to come in immediately and not have a few struggles. I know the reason people are doing that, though...

Keep in mind Houston is a damn good football team, as is Atlanta. If we hit week 10 and this is still consistently happening, I'll start to panic, but my guess is that it won't.

I think Manning needs to take the reins of the offense, as soon as he is solely in charge the early scoring issues will go away

Dzone
09-24-2012, 09:07 AM
Dropping Vickerson into pass coverage was brilliant. I hope we see a lot more of that

silkamilkamonico
09-24-2012, 09:12 AM
Evertything is irrelevant.

Denver is 1-2 at the moment.

We will see at the end of the year how the team does exactly and where it is going. I will expect a divisional championship and at the very least a winning record or there should be disappointment among the fanbase in the organization.

rationalfan
scanning this thread makes me think one thing:

it's easier to turn some players into scapegoats than admit that your favorite team just got beat by a better team.

Dzone
Merilatt: Broncos’ receivers dropping the ball
http://milehighsports.com/2012/09/24/merilatt-broncos-wide-receivers-dropping-the-ball/
Edit-this board isnt the only place saying we got beat because of some goats scaping

catfish
09-24-2012, 09:13 AM
Evertything is irrelevant.

Denver is 1-2 at the moment.

We will see at the end of the year how the team does exactly and where it is going. I will expect a divisional championship and at the very least a winning record or there should be disappointment among the fanbase in the organization.

I see 10-11 wins still a lot of football to play

vandammage13
09-24-2012, 09:30 AM
Kudos to the OP for calling a spade a spade...Takes some courage to go against the grain.

I kind of feel bad for the fan base that Manning isn't what everyone thought he would be...

We'll keep hearing excuses the next few weeks from everyone on this board as to why, who, what, etc...but deep down inside everyone knows they can see this isn't the same QB (whether they want to admit it or not).

It will be a wasted year IMO...a wasted year on a guy past his prime who has no future in a Broncos uniform...It will set us back a couple of years unless Osweiler pans out.

TackHammer
09-24-2012, 09:33 AM

Let me ask you this. Did you not see the difference in how the Texans D lined up in the fourth compared with the first three qtrs?
Because if you cant you're one of those who doesnt understand what he's looking at.

And I never said Manning wasn't a good QB. Y'alls problem right now is the team isnt in sync yet. When that happens I think you'll have a decent team.

Dzone
09-24-2012, 09:39 AM
The roster is filled with failed draft pics. Look at the players Houston has drafted. They kicked our ass.

MOtorboat
09-24-2012, 09:40 AM
Let me ask you this. Did you not see the difference in how the Texans D lined up in the fourth compared with the first three qtrs?
Because if you cant you're one of those who doesnt understand what he's looking at.

Did you see the difference in the routes Denver was running?

Prevent defense, as people are claiming is how Denver got back into the game, wouldn't allow Demaryius Thomas to get open one on one deep. There would have been deep safety help OR it was a busted coverage.

Manning also went no huddle (not sure why they didn't earlier, again). You're at home, go no huddle...

Did they back off the underneath routes a little, yeah, but Denver finally started hitting deep and intermediate routes. That's not a sign of the prevent defense, that's a sign of Denver executing better.

MOtorboat
09-24-2012, 09:41 AM
The roster is filled with failed draft pics. Look at the players Houston has drafted. They kicked our ass.

Houston is absolutely a better team at this point, but Denver only lost by six, after making a ton of mistakes early.

Northman
09-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Houston is absolutely a better team at this point, but Denver only lost by six, after making a ton of mistakes early.

But only because they let off the gas.

Dzone
09-24-2012, 09:43 AM
Talk is that Joe Mays will be suspended and wont play against Oakland. Is this true? Will Mays get suspended for his head butt and severing of an ear lobe?

Northman
09-24-2012, 09:44 AM
Probably.

Dzone
09-24-2012, 09:47 AM
Probably.
Well that sucks since Irving is probably out and DJ is sitting at home. Maybe Trevathan is ready to go. Is the Johnson kid from Kansas ready to play?

weazel
09-24-2012, 09:49 AM
whew!! After reading this thread I had to run outside to see if the sky was actually falling. Great news though, it isn't!!

MOtorboat
09-24-2012, 09:50 AM
But only because they let off the gas.

So, the Texans let the Broncos stop them, just for pure sporting sake...?

Jolly good game, old friend, now's about you have a go...

Mike
09-24-2012, 09:51 AM
whew!! After reading this thread I had to run outside to see if the sky actually was falling. Great news though, it isn't!!

Psh...this nothing. If Denver loses to Oakland this week...then pepper thy angus. :lol:

Nomad
09-24-2012, 09:53 AM
whew!! After reading this thread I had to run outside to see if the sky actually was falling. Great news though, it isn't!!

I can't see anything, it's still dark or did it fall:confused: :lol:

catfish
09-24-2012, 09:53 AM
So, the Texans let the Broncos stop them, just for pure sporting sake...?

Jolly good game, old friend, now's about you have a go...

let off the gas isn't accurate, they did swith to a more run heavy offense to try to burn clock IIRC, it could be argued that they were better off mixing in a bit more passing as they were lighting up the passing game, but that is situational football not letting off the gas

Northman
09-24-2012, 09:54 AM
let off the gas isn't accurate, they did swith to a more run heavy offense to try to burn clock IIRC, it could be argued that they were better off mixing in a bit more passing as they were lighting up the passing game, but that is situational football not letting off the gas

Oh oh oh, pardon me. They got more conservative. Everyone happy now? lmao

catfish
09-24-2012, 09:56 AM
Oh oh oh, pardon me. They got more conservative. Everyone happy now? lmao

much better, if they put in the 2nd stringers it would be letting off the gas

Dzone
09-24-2012, 09:56 AM
Von Miller had 3 tackles and a roughing the passer penalty.
Watt was chosen with the 11th pick and is a far better defender than Miller.

Mike
09-24-2012, 09:57 AM

I am sure that they wanted to burn the clock, but I also think that they went to a more heavy run package because we knocked the hell out of Schaub. It took him a while to recover from it and he was trigger happy after.

MOtorboat
09-24-2012, 09:57 AM

And Bailey and Adams knocked down some deep balls when Denver made some adjustments in coverage.

They benched Porter and Moore, and put Adams back deep and locked Bailey on Johnson. Denver made adjustments defensively which took away some of what Houston got away with early...

But that doesn't really fit into the sky is falling theme, so I probably should just shut up...

CoachChaz
09-24-2012, 09:58 AM

Put Miller on the edge in a 3-4 and watch him run. Watt is a stud, but it's a different position and a different scheme. Cant compare the two

weazel
09-24-2012, 09:59 AM

I blame Orton for that

catfish
09-24-2012, 10:02 AM
I am sure that they wanted to burn the clock, but I also think that they went to a more heavy run package because we knocked the hell out of Schaub. It took him a while to recover from it and he was trigger happy after.

I was just arguing that they werent letting off the gas, whatever the reason they went run heavy it wasn't becasue the Texans felt the game was out of reach

MOtorboat
09-24-2012, 10:17 AM
Put Miller on the edge in a 3-4 and watch him run. Watt is a stud, but it's a different position and a different scheme. Cant compare the two

It's almost impossible to deduce that from one game. Watt is playing spectacular right now, but he certainly wasn't the player Miller was last year.

The Texans also did a very good job of recognizing where Miller was coming from and overloading the protection. Denver never did adjust to that, except to move Miller around a little, but Schaub recognized it every time.

BigDaddyBronco
09-24-2012, 10:21 AM
Miller or Doom aren't going to be as productive if our secondary is either playing soft zones or can't cover anyone man-to-man beyond 2 seconds. Schaub was able to get rid of the ball in 3-4 seconds on almost every play. We just don't have any interior pass rush to disrupt the pocket.

chazoe60
09-24-2012, 10:30 AM
So now we're even going to start the "Miller is a bust" shit again. Good God we are the dumbest fanbase in the world sometimes.

vandammage13
09-24-2012, 10:32 AM
It's the same thing the Falcons did last week...

Once teams have a substantial lead, they change their strategy and start playing more conservatively to the clock.

I personally don't like changing strategies, as I think you should just continue to play the way that you got the lead.

But I do understand why teams do this, as it eliminates big plays and forces the opposing team to chew up a lot of clock in order to score, as opposed to just getting it all in one busted coverage.

It is a large reason for our better play in 4th quarters...It's not that the Falcons and Texans laid down, but just that they changed strategies after they felt they had a big enough lead to milk the clock.

We see teams do this all the time...If people could take off their orange glasses for a minute they could see why things are playing out like they are. If the Texans and Falcons wanted to, they could have beaten us by 14+ points easily, but they would have risked giving up fluky big plays that could have gotten then Broncos back into the game quickly...The coaches of these teams felt it was the best strategy to employ to come out of the game with a W.

Teams tried this on us last year and it backfired on them many times...If those teams would have just stuck with what was working we probably wouldn't have seen some of the comebacks that we did.

chazoe60
09-24-2012, 10:33 AM
NFL teams love to give the fans a show so they always slow down and let the other team get within six. It's actually part of the fine print in the NFL's tv contract, look it up.

TackHammer
09-24-2012, 10:36 AM
Did you see the difference in the routes Denver was running?

Prevent defense, as people are claiming is how Denver got back into the game, wouldn't allow Demaryius Thomas to get open one on one deep. There would have been deep safety help OR it was a busted coverage.

Manning also went no huddle (not sure why they didn't earlier, again). You're at home, go no huddle...

Did they back off the underneath routes a little, yeah, but Denver finally started hitting deep and intermediate routes. That's not a sign of the prevent defense, that's a sign of Denver executing better.

What ever makes you feel better. Because Manning was taking what the Texans D was giving him.

TackHammer
09-24-2012, 10:40 AM
It's the same thing the Falcons did last week...

Once teams have a substantial lead, they change their strategy and start playing more conservatively to the clock.

I personally don't like changing strategies, as I think you should just continue to play the way that you got the lead.

But I do understand why teams do this, as it eliminates big plays and forces the opposing team to chew up a lot of clock in order to score, as opposed to just getting it all in one busted coverage.

It is a large reason for our better play in 4th quarters...It's not that the Falcons and Texans laid down, but just that they changed strategies after they felt they had a big enough lead to milk the clock.

We see teams do this all the time...If people could take off their orange glasses for a minute they could see why things are playing out like they are. If the Texans and Falcons wanted to, they could have beaten us by 14+ points easily, but they would have risked giving up fluky big plays that could have gotten then Broncos back into the game quickly...The coaches of these teams felt it was the best strategy to employ to come out of the game with a W.

Teams tried this on us last year and it backfired on them many times...If those teams would have just stuck with what was working we probably wouldn't have seen some of the comebacks that we did.

Someone that gets it.....

rationalfan
09-24-2012, 10:41 AM

first, i can't tell if this a post of frustration or simply troll bait.

second, i'm not sure what this post even means.

is it suggesting that every stud houston has was drafted by the team? they weren't (shaub, joseph, for example).

is it suggesting that every draft pick denver has has been a failure? they haven't. (von miller, chris kuper, for example).

more to the point, i'm tired of this paradoxical draft philosophy held by so many on this board. they want the team to build through the draft, yet many of these people are also some of the first to give up on a draftee after the realization that they aren't a star, starter or exciting player. the key of the build through the draft premise is patience. the long view yields a deep team crafted to fit a particular system. look at houston; they have some studs, but more importantly, they have a lot of good to better-than-average players who fit the team's scheme. same with pittsburgh. same with green bay. same with the giants.

read peter king's MMQB today and he illustrates this perfectly with his bit about the Giants not giving up on three players (and the team's philosphy) even when the fans screamed for something else.

the long view works. but it also requires patience and perspective. you don't abandon it after three games.

and, while i'm on the draft, look at this article from the sporting news about the fools gold of the first round. more and more, i think the problem with the draft is many fans' belief that every pick has to yield a superstar or starter. if half the team's picks did that i'd be happy.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-04-22/nfl-draft-2012-first-round-disappointments

chazoe60
09-24-2012, 10:41 AM
What ever makes you feel better. Because Manning was taking what the Texans D was giving him.

Are we actually to believe that the Texans just let us get back into the game? Well, then the Texans are a bunch of dumb ****s and aren't going to win shit anyway.

slim
09-24-2012, 10:42 AM
Another strong finish.

McCoy sucks.

He sucked last year, too. Regardless of what the haters say.

chazoe60
09-24-2012, 10:43 AM
McCoy sucks.

He sucked last year, too. Regardless of what the haters say.
McCoy definitely needs to back the **** off and let Peyton do his thing, but that won't help him get a HC gig.

slim
09-24-2012, 10:45 AM
McCoy definitely needs to back the **** off and let Peyton do his thing, but that won't help him get a HC gig.

I wish he would. His play calling is awful.

Also, it would allow him to hide the fact that he sucks at his job, which might get him a couple of interviews in the offseason.

Davii
09-24-2012, 10:48 AM
Are we actually to believe that the Texans just let us get back into the game? Well, then the Texans are a bunch of dumb ****s and aren't going to win shit anyway.

I seem to remember the announcers saying something about the Texans "still being the aggressor", and "never taking their foot off the gas", and "still trying to go deep up two scores" etc, etc.

Guess they weren't watching the game either... or maybe they're in on it!

vandammage13
09-24-2012, 10:50 AM
I wish he would. His play calling is awful.

Also, it would allow him to hide the fact that he sucks at his job, which might get him a couple of interviews in the offseason.

If things continue the way they are going, I don't think McCoy is going to need to brush up on his interviewing skills.

slim
09-24-2012, 10:51 AM
If things continue the way they are going, I don't think McCoy is going to need to brush up on his interviewing skills.

Things will get better, IMO. I am not in panic mode or anything...at some point, Peyton will be running this thing and McCoy will be a non-factor.

topscribe
09-24-2012, 10:51 AM
Oh dear . . . does that mean he might be the OC next year?

catfish
09-24-2012, 11:02 AM

if things keep going the way they are you will see quite possibly the largest swing in reputation of a coordinator ever. He is a genius he got some production out of Tebow, to he is a joke he couldn't get production out of Manning. Hopefully Manning starts doing his own thing

Davii
09-24-2012, 11:02 AM

I disagree. He won't be interviewing for HC anywhere, but he will most certainly be looking for a job.

I mean, honestly, you're an OC for Peyton Manning... should you be having trouble play calling? Ever?

vandammage13
09-24-2012, 11:12 AM
I disagree. He won't be interviewing for HC anywhere, but he will most certainly be looking for a job.

I mean, honestly, you're an OC for Peyton Manning... should you be having trouble play calling? Ever?

Yeah...Maybe i should have specified by saying he won't need to worry about being interviewed for a HC or OC job...I see a QB coaching job for the Bills or Jags in his future.

jhildebrand
09-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Oh look, Mike Klis must read the Broncos forums. Not only is he echoing what I have said I think I used the term fool's gold.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21615709/broncos-fourth-quarter-rallies-by-manning-may-be?source=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

see Garbage time.

weazel
09-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Oh look, Mike Klis must read the Broncos forums. Not only is he echoing what I have said I think I used the term fool's gold.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21615709/broncos-fourth-quarter-rallies-by-manning-may-be?source=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

see Garbage time.

I thought I seen some of your thoughts in a Shakespeare play I watched as well. You should really start getting royalties from these deadbeats.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Every team is solid. The excuses just get old and rehashed every year.

You can call them excuses if you want, but how many of the teams that just beat us have a new DC (our 7th in 7 years) and starting QB (who has his own distinct and complex way of doing things) this year? Once again, chemistry and getting everyone on the same page is the key. We have enough talent to play with the big boys (except at Safety and MLB), it's all execution now.

Chef Zambini
09-24-2012, 12:03 PM
Couldve spent 90 mil on a real safety!!move manning to safety!

Nomad
09-24-2012, 12:04 PM
You can call them excuses if you want, but how many of the teams that just beat us have a new DC (our 7th in 7 years) and starting QB (who has his own distinct and complex way of doing things) this year? Once again, chemistry and getting everyone on the same page is the key. We have enough talent to play with the big boys (except at Safety and MLB), it's all execution now.

Hopefully Father Time allows that because it took Manning and the Colts awhile to build that chemistry and I don't know if Manning has that time left unless the rest of the offense is really fast learners. I wish Denver could of landed Saturday. And if Osweiler is going to replace Manning, I hope he is a sponge.

Chef Zambini
09-24-2012, 12:08 PM
Hey guess what? SF lost today, to the Viqueens... Pittsburgh lost to the Faid... New Orleans lost to the Queefs, at home... The Cardinals embarassed the Eagles... Either the mighty Ravens or mighty Patriots will be 1-2 after tonight, just like us...

These games have started off looking like blowouts but we've made them respectable. The team hasn't quit, so we as fans shouldn't, either. We have potential, we just need to get everyone on the same page. The two teams that beat us thus far have been playing together for awhile and have the one thing we lack right now, chemistry.

It's a long season and I have faith that Fox, Elway, Manning, and Del Rio will have us on the right track before things get out of hand. We knew our schedule early on was tough. We need a win next week vs the Faid and we're right back on track.great post.

vandammage13
09-24-2012, 12:10 PM
Hopefully Father Time allows that because it took Manning and the Colts awhile to build that chemistry and I don't know if Manning has that time left unless the rest of the offense is really fast learners. I wish Denver could of landed Saturday. And if Osweiler is going to replace Manning, I hope he is a sponge.

Father Time definitely isn't on our side...

Two career firsts for Manning in the last 2 games (and not good firsts)

1st game with 3 picks in first quarter vs. Falcons

Most incompletions in a game vs. Texans

Manning is trending down, not up..and unfortunately not even sideways...

Thnikkaman
09-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Meanwhile your boy is off running around with his shirt off and not taking snaps in the NFL.

jhildebrand
I thought I seen some of your thoughts in a Shakespeare play I watched as well. You should really start getting royalties from these deadbeats.

You should really make it about the posts not me. I choose to make it about my posts because posters like yourself and others choose such a strong response to my posts about garbage time then have nothing to say when legitimate writers echo the same sentiment.

Also, if you knew anything royalties you would know that Shakespeare's works are in the public domain ;) Once again you show yourself to be one who simply runs their mouth but can't admit when they are wrong. You are good at that. :salute:

Northman

Who's fault is it that there is no consistency? If it really just boiled down to that HP we should of just stuck with Tebow who was quite a bit cheaper to keep and added more players. Chemistry is important, but not a crutch to the woes of this team. Especially when its been the organization itself who is too blame for the constant change. At some point, you have to let the players just play and quite looking for the quick fix. The reason why Houston and Atlanta dont have the problem is because they keep the players they have and dont change them in and out every other year. lol

MOtorboat
09-24-2012, 12:15 PM
I wonder if Kansas City, Washington and Detroit fans are whining about scoring in "garbage time" i.e. down by two scores today?

Northman
09-24-2012, 12:17 PM
I wonder if Kansas City, Washington and Detroit fans are whining about scoring in "garbage time" i.e. down by two scores today?

Considering two out of the 3 lost i would say probably.

Nomad
09-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Father Time definitely isn't on our side...

Two career firsts for Manning in the last 2 games (and not good firsts)

1st game with 3 picks in first quarter vs. Falcons

Most incompletions in a game vs. Texans

Manning is trending down, not up..and unfortunately not even sideways...

This is where that 'chemistry' comes in. Granted Manning isn't what he was at the peak of his career, but I believe Stockley proved yesterday because he played all those years with Manning. All we can hope is the team improves as the year goes on and next year and the year after that will be a great team........but that's where Father Time comes in, does Manning have 4 yrs left in the tank.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-24-2012, 12:18 PM

see Garbage time.

Unless I missed it, I am not seeing the words "garbage time" on the link that you posted.

jhildebrand
09-24-2012, 12:21 PM
So we heard this new coaches, new players, new schemes argument (the JRWIZ) with McD.

Yet we didn't afford TT that last year. It was all about "wins and losses." Mind you there was no real TC last year.

Now we are back to the they need time to gel? :confused: Cincinatti didn't have time to gel last year and had a rookie QB in Dalton. Seattle is looking pretty effective with Russell "too short" Wilson at QB. AZ has been back and forth with their QBs.

This team is the same team from last year save for Manning. I don't buy this need to gel business. It looks and sounds like scapegoating and excuse making.

jhildebrand
09-24-2012, 12:22 PM
Unless I missed it, I am not seeing the words "garbage time" on the link that you posted.

Fool's gold would be the key word as I noted. The gist of the article is the very point I was BLASTED for yesterday-reading into these "comebacks" is not a good idea!

weazel
09-24-2012, 12:26 PM
You should really make it about the posts not me. I choose to make it about my posts because posters like yourself and others choose such a strong response to my posts about garbage time then have nothing to say when legitimate writers echo the same sentiment.

Also, if you knew anything royalties you would know that Shakespeare's works are in the public domain ;) Once again you show yourself to be one who simply runs their mouth but can't admit when they are wrong. You are good at that. :salute:

you should just start making it about the jokes then, because your repetitive posts on garbage time and tebow time get old.
I never really argued your garbage time posts anyway, I argued your tebow posts in the gameday thread. The fact that you think tebow is better than Manning tells me all I need.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-24-2012, 12:49 PM
So, is it fair to say that all of #7's "COMEBACKS" should have been labeled "GARBAGE TIME"? If so, I am CRUSHED. DANG - all the time, I thought that #7 was TRYING to do whatever it took to get a win for the Broncos, regardless how far behind they were. And now, it appears what he did was nothing more than "garbage time".

jhildebrand
09-24-2012, 12:53 PM
But again, this isn't about TT. I made that clear several times! I made it clear again yesterday that this isn't about TT and you guys silly assumption that myself and others are saying he would be doing better.

This is about the TEAM. That was the argument I made last year. That is the argument I am making now. Manning alone isn't and wasn't enough to justify this team being a legitimate SB contender. I tried making it clear that this team had too many holes among them the O line being the biggest. After that I am just being a big old richard (no problem admitting it obviously) in highlighting the double standards and hypocrisies of some around here.

I haven't even begun to touch the "almost interceptions" we heard so much about with Cutler and TT. I haven't touched the 3 and outs and piss poor offensive production that I was assured, as people were insisting I "learn" football and don't know what I am talking about among other attacks, Manning and co have. I was assured this team would score fast and play ahead.

There are two kinds of posters-North and most everybody else. He is here they aren't. He eats crow. They don't and then try to make it about the poster.

jhildebrand
09-24-2012, 12:57 PM
So, is it fair to say that all of #7's "COMEBACKS" should have been labeled "GARBAGE TIME"? If so, I am CRUSHED. DANG - all the time, I thought that #7 was TRYING to do whatever it took to get a win for the Broncos, regardless how far behind they were. And now, it appears what he did was nothing more than "garbage time".

Carol, you are better than this and I know you can read between the lines not to mention specifically the point I was made.

As to your ridiculous post above. Do you know the average deficit of his comeback wins? I will give you a hint, very very few were 3 scores down with only 3 minutes to go.

weazel
09-24-2012, 12:58 PM
But again, this isn't about TT. I made that clear several times! I made it clear again yesterday that this isn't about TT and you guys silly assumption that myself and others are saying he would be doing better.

This is about the TEAM. That was the argument I made last year. That is the argument I am making now. Manning alone isn't and wasn't enough to justify this team being a legitimate SB contender. I tried making it clear that this team had too many holes among them the O line being the biggest. After that I am just being a big old richard (no problem admitting it obviously) in highlighting the double standards and hypocrisies of some around here.

I haven't even begun to touch the "almost interceptions" we heard so much about with Cutler and TT. I haven't touched the 3 and outs and piss poor offensive production that I was assured, as people were insisting I "learn" football and don't know what I am talking about among other attacks, Manning and co have. I was assured this team would score fast and play ahead.

There are two kinds of posters-North and most everybody else. He is here they aren't. He eats crow. They don't and then try to make it about the poster.

no, your incessant whining about "trading the best player on the team" in the gameday thread is where you started with the tebow bullshit... again
I'm not even arguing it anymore because the evidence is in that thread.

vandammage13
09-24-2012, 01:03 PM
This is where that 'chemistry' comes in. Granted Manning isn't what he was at the peak of his career, but I believe Stockley proved yesterday because he played all those years with Manning. All we can hope is the team improves as the year goes on and next year and the year after that will be a great team........but that's where Father Time comes in, does Manning have 4 yrs left in the tank.

To answer your question..No he does not.

Maybe one year beyond this one, but not good ones.

chazoe60
09-24-2012, 01:04 PM

I think this needed to be reiterated.

TIA

Northman
09-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Are you saying Tned should close the forum down Chaz?

MOtorboat
09-24-2012, 01:05 PM
no, your incessant whining about "trading the best player on the team" in the gameday thread is where you started with the tebow bullshit... again

He edited that post and then accused me of changing it.

The motivations for the meltdown are pretty obvious.

chazoe60
09-24-2012, 01:06 PM

If that's the only way to kill the stupid then so be it.

jhildebrand

Bull spit, Weazel. Find me one post where I stated we traded the "best player on the team." You can't! I wasn't the one who wrote that. Furthermore, I have several posts saying that ANY team when a Manning comes available should go after him 100 times out of 100.

Once again your inability to keep up, comprehend my simple posts, and read precisely what i wrote is the problem here. You continue to infer and assume I am saying tt would be better here. I never made that assertion. I never would. My contention this entire time was and remains:

This team has too many holes and is more than a QB away from being a TRUE SB contender.

That was my stance last year and remains this year. I would rather build and build than see $96 million through completion only to be rebuilding for 3rd time in 5 seasons.

So have some integrity here (your name is appropriate Weasel) and show me where i said this team "traded the best player." I'll wait.

weazel

I think this needed to be reiterated.

TIA

lol

and yes, I HAD to quote it!

jhildebrand
09-24-2012, 01:08 PM
He edited that post and then accused me of changing it.

The motivations for the meltdown are pretty obvious.

What post did I edit?

The reality is you are O for mo. You said this team would score early and often. Wrong. You were one who insisted that the quick release is all that matter! This team wouldn't get blown out.

Northman
09-24-2012, 01:08 PM

Thats one way, or you could just leave. :)

jhildebrand
09-24-2012, 01:09 PM

Says the guy who was on the orton army and that band wagon only until it was ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that Orton totally sucked. Then it was ok for you to go off. :rolleyes:

Try making up your own mind for once instead of following the herd.

weazel
Bull spit, Weazel. Find me one post where I stated we traded the "best player on the team." You can't! I wasn't the one who wrote that. Furthermore, I have several posts saying that ANY team when a Manning comes available should go after him 100 times out of 100.

Once again your inability to keep up, comprehend my simple posts, and read precisely what i wrote is the problem here. You continue to infer and assume I am saying tt would be better here. I never made that assertion. I never would. My contention this entire time was and remains:

This team has too many holes and is more than a QB away from being a TRUE SB contender.

That was my stance last year and remains this year. I would rather build and build than see $96 million through completion only to be rebuilding for 3rd time in 5 seasons.

So have some integrity here (your name is appropriate Weasel) and show me where i said this team "traded the best player." I'll wait.

lol MO and I both quoted your post and then you went back and edited it. HAHA you are such a joke. yeah thats integrity.

vandammage13

A good % of all comebacks from huge deficits are the result of teams changing into a more conservative mode and it backfiring on them...That's the whole reason I hate that strategy.

How many times have we seen teams go into prevent mode only to end up losing the game?..I understand the thought process behind the strategy, but I'm more of a "if it ain't broke don't fix it" kind of guy.

...And just to add to your statement, #7 never had a comeback beyond 2 scores. Normally, that's garbage time...there are always flukes and exceptions, so I wouldn't expect any offense to stop trying just because they are down so many points..

jhildebrand
09-24-2012, 01:10 PM

Here you go Carol. Maybe this will help. It is a bit more technical than my posts but I am sure with some focus you can get the gist of it.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/blog/?p=7993

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/content/breaking-bronco-tebow-saddled-more-than-elway/12056/

Down 3 scores and Texans marching only to turn it over with 3 minutes to go is GARBAGE TIME. Just face it.

jhildebrand
09-24-2012, 01:11 PM
lol MO and I both quoted your post and then you went back and edited it. HAHA you are such a joke. yeah thats integrity.

What post? I have yet to see it. SHow me my post. Copy the link so I can see. which of my 5405 posts this was.

I am waiting, weasel.

chazoe60
09-24-2012, 01:14 PM
Says the guy who was on the orton army and that band wagon only until it was ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that Orton totally sucked. Then it was ok for you to go off. :rolleyes:

Try making up your own mind for once instead of following the herd.
Now you're making shit up. I was never in the orton army pal. I was one along with TKH who was saying he would limit us from the beginning.

I was never an Orton fan, and calling me one is the worst thing you could call me, other than Late for Dinner.

Thnikkaman
09-24-2012, 01:15 PM

Well when I read the thread title, I thought it was going to be about the forum members.

jhildebrand
09-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Now you're making shit up. I was never in the orton army pal. I was one along with TKH who was saying he would limit us from the beginning.

I was never an Orton fan, and calling me one is the worst thing you could call me, other than Late for Dinner.

You were among the last to see Orton was a joke. Once you finally did, you became the most vocal as if you were anti orton the whole time. Here and at other places.

jhildebrand
09-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Where's this post of mine I supposedly changed?

Northman
09-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Well when I read the thread title, I thought it was going to be about the forum members.

Did you? How did that make you feel when it wasnt?

Northman
09-24-2012, 01:18 PM

Your very ortonary Chaz.

chazoe60
09-24-2012, 01:19 PM
You were among the last to see Orton was a joke. Once you finally did, you became the most vocal as if you were anti orton the whole time. Here and at other places.

Now you're just a ******* liar. TKH and I were calling him out for his suckiness even during our 6 game win streak.

You have no credibility right now because you're just spouting bullshit.

Krugan
09-24-2012, 01:23 PM
This thread went from chicken little to a pile of chicken shit in a hurry:/

Davii
09-24-2012, 01:23 PM
Where's this post of mine I supposedly changed?

After reading back through the thread I believe Weazel had you mistaken with LordChronic who did post something along those lines.

Thnikkaman
09-24-2012, 01:24 PM
Did you? How did that make you feel when it wasnt?

Actually, at this point, this thread is confirming my suspicion.

vandammage13
After reading back through the thread I believe Weazel had you mistaken with LordChronic who did post something along those lines.

There should be an apology..NBC News style...

jhildebrand
Now you're just a ******* liar. TKH and I were calling him out for his suckiness even during our 6 game win streak.

You have no credibility right now because you're just spouting bullshit.

Spouting bs would be you. I can recall some posts of you defending Orton to me in losses as not being part to blame. There were very very few of us at 4,5, 6-0 who were critical of the team. In fact, that is when I left the other forum just after stating at 6-0 and again at 8-2 after losing to the ravens that the Broncos would miss the po's.

At this point I could care less about this Chaz.

I want Weasel and MO to post a link to my supposed edited post.

Northman
09-24-2012, 01:25 PM

You want to talk about it? Im here for you man.

weazel
What post? I have yet to see it. SHow me my post. Copy the link so I can see. which of my 5405 posts this was.

I am waiting, weasel.

JH I went back and looked and you are correct. Sorry dude I got you and someone else confused, you both have black and white avatars. Your post was about no late game magic, what were you eluding to?

jhildebrand

Thank you. I tried making that clear. I knew it was vLordChronicv's post not mine.

Davii
:mod:

Folks, there has been enough making it personal throughout this thread. Return to topic, stop with the personal comments, or the thread will be closed.

Thnikkaman
09-24-2012, 01:26 PM
You want to talk about it? Im here for you man.

If you get off the football threads, it's not so bad. It's one thing to discuss the play of your favorite football team, this thread is completely another.

hotcarl
09-24-2012, 01:28 PM
:mod:

Folks, there has been enough making it personal throughout this thread. Return to topic, stop with the personal comments, or the thread will be closed.

close it. CLOSE IT! CLOSE IT! *slowly backs away into fog*

topscribe
09-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Actually, this thread is confusing the bejeebers out of me . . . :confused:

jhildebrand
09-24-2012, 01:29 PM
JH I went back and looked and you are correct. Sorry dude I got you and broncobryce confused, you both have black and white avatars. Your post was about no late game magic, what were you eluding to?

I appreciate the apology!

Late game magic? Not sure where I was going with that post as I have been posting too much and too fast. Probably just that I don't look at the O's scoring late in games with the same optimism as others. After the ATL game we heard the moral victories that even with 3 INTS and Fumble the game was close. I just think that is a bad read into what actually played out and a poor moral victory. But hey, to each their own!

jhildebrand
09-24-2012, 01:29 PM
Don't close the thread.

I am out. Have a good day fellas.

Northman
09-24-2012, 01:30 PM
If you get off the football threads, it's not so bad. It's one thing to discuss the play of your favorite football team, this thread is completely another.

Story of this forum alltogether. lol

weazel
09-24-2012, 01:30 PM
lol it wasnt broncobryce either. damn before I get him on my case too, it was lordchronic

vandammage13
09-24-2012, 01:31 PM
I appreciate the apology!

Late game magic? Not sure where I was going with that post as I have been posting too much and too fast. Probably just that I don't look at the O's scoring late in games with the same optimism as others. After the ATL game we heard the moral victories that even with 3 INTS and Fumble the game was close. I just think that is a bad read into what actually played out and a poor moral victory. But hey, to each their own!

The moral victory reasoning was laughable...Moral victories are for teams like the Jaguars or Browns, not a team that is supposedly a contender.