PDA

View Full Version : Topscribe - Chris Henery

broncosinindy
11-02-2007, 08:08 AM
He was a pick from last year for those that didnt know.

Hey top how about yoru boy looks as though he is gonna be a good player for the titans... wait wasnt a he supposed to be a bust.. eheh

SR
11-03-2007, 01:35 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3092475

Yep. He's a winner.

broncosinindy
11-03-2007, 08:32 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3092475

Yep. He's a winner.
Did you bother reading the article. it was not performance enhancing nor was it illegal two years ago. it not beng preformance enhanceing or marj jane he gets a free pass in my book.

Secondly how does that change that he is gonna be a good back

omac
11-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Did you bother reading the article. it was not performance enhancing nor was it illegal two years ago. it not beng preformance enhanceing or marj jane he gets a free pass in my book.

Secondly how does that change that he is gonna be a good back

Yeah, I agree, it wasn't illegal 2 years ago, and not performance enhancing; I think they should just give him a warning first. And Chris Henry runs pretty well; he reminds me of Selvin Young and Justin Fargas in that they aren't necessarily bulky, but they have a burst of speed, and sometimes initiate contact, not being afraid of taking and making hits. Each could probably play the same role in the others' teams.

topscribe
11-29-2007, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I agree, it wasn't illegal 2 years ago, and not performance enhancing; I think they should just give him a warning first. And Chris Henry runs pretty well; he reminds me of Selvin Young and Justin Fargas in that they aren't necessarily bulky, but they have a burst of speed, and sometimes initiate contact, not being afraid of taking and making hits. Each could probably play the same role in the others' teams.

Well, the difference in Chris Henry is that, at 6-1, 224, he is ripped. He is hard
as a rock and hits like he is 234. He has Tatum Bell's speed, but he can put it
between the tackles. I personally think he eventually is a better back than
Lendale White.

-----