PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Texans 09/23/2012

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

sneakers
09-22-2012, 11:23 PM
So I hear we have never ever lost to the Texans.

Well, I don't see that changing tomorrow!

Go broncos!

edit: NOPE we never lost to the texans that I remember, and i don't remember something, it never happened........(wait, does that mean i was never born?)

NightTrainLayne
09-22-2012, 11:30 PM
We've definitely lost to the Texans... I remember a vividly painful evening near the end of the Shanahan era. :shivers: What a fiasco that game was.

chazoe60
09-22-2012, 11:32 PM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!

Az Snake
09-22-2012, 11:34 PM
Denver has won 2 out of 3 so far; soon to be 3 out of 4 ;)

BRONCOS' OFFENSE REBOUNDS AT MILE HIGH !!!

DENVER BY 14+ !!!

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE tayxzins !!! ---

GO "D" --- SACK schaub !!!

Please, no injuries !

FanInAZ
09-23-2012, 12:15 AM
The home team is undefeated in this series.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/game_query.cgi?tm1=den&tm2=htx&yr=all

Nomad
09-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Another big test....I hope the BRONCOS don't beat themselves like Monday night.

GO BRONCOS!

Davii
09-23-2012, 12:26 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!

Dzone
09-23-2012, 12:35 AM
The replacement refs will be intimidated by the Denver crowd and will make all kinds of bad calls in our favor. Yay!

Canmore
09-23-2012, 02:50 AM
Go Broncos!!!

Jaws
09-23-2012, 03:56 AM
Less than twelve hours. I'm getting more excited each week. Got a good feeling about this one, although it won't be easy. GO BRONCOS!

rjent
09-23-2012, 06:49 AM
Yeah baby!

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn263/rjent/Football/gobroncospulse_zpsea10b0c0.gif

MileHighCrew
09-23-2012, 07:02 AM
Go Broncos big win today

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 07:21 AM
Go Broncos.

Happy Gameday Broncos fans.

Skinny
09-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Go Broncos!

Our run defense has a big challenge today. Should be a great game.

BroncoJoe
09-23-2012, 08:34 AM
Offense better be sharp today - Houston's Defense leads the league in points, yards and plays from scrimmage.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 09:23 AM
@5280Orange: It’s PFM-is-pissed-the-****-off-and-he-owns-the-*******-Texans game day, bitches. #GoBroncos

HORSEPOWER 56
09-23-2012, 09:52 AM
I never wish injuries on the other team, but it would be a good week for Andre Johnson's hammy to start acting up or for Matt Schaub to get one of his annual injuries...

... just sayin'

Dzone
09-23-2012, 10:12 AM
Hope Derek Wolfe goes JJ Watt on Houston today.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 10:29 AM
That sucks for DT......both his mother and grandmother went to prison when he was 11.

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 11:02 AM
JJ Watt is going to destroy O. Franklin I'm afraid. Dude is BEASTING right now.

rjent
09-23-2012, 11:06 AM
That sucks for DT......both his mother and grandmother went to prison when he was 11.

That was quite a story. (I am sorry, that was a politico/religion comment, I removed it :2thumbs:) .... amazing :lol:

Go Broncos

Nomad
09-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Man, this doc just educated me on a low and high ankle sprain.

spikerman
09-23-2012, 11:19 AM
We've definitely lost to the Texans... I remember a vividly painful evening near the end of the Shanahan era. :shivers: What a fiasco that game was.

I was at that game. It sucked. I think it was just before Cutler was diagnosed with diabetes.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 11:25 AM
I was at that game. It sucked. I think it was just before Cutler was diagnosed with diabetes.

I thought it was diabeetus.:D

Sharpe picks Texans:tsk:

Tned
09-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Going to be interesting. Right now, I think too much has been made about Manning's arm strength. Mostly looked like bad decision making/timing issues than arm strength.

I do think it's funny that after the first game, "he's back" and after the second game, "he's a shell of his former self."

spikerman
09-23-2012, 11:29 AM
I thought it was diabeetus.:D

Sharpe picks Texans:tsk:

On paper, the Texans should win. Luckily games aren't played on paper, they are played by little men inside our TV sets (thank you, Kenny Mayne).

Nomad
09-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Going to be interesting. Right now, I think too much has been made about Manning's arm strength. Mostly looked like bad decision making/timing issues than arm strength.

I do think it's funny that after the first game, "he's back" and after the second game, "he's a shell of his former self."

Flippity flop flop......it seems to be the norm now-a-days.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 11:31 AM
On paper, the Texans should win. Luckily games aren't played on paper, they're played on little boxes in our living rooms (thank you, Kenny Mayne).

And we're all expert NFL analysts while sitting on the couch:D

BroncoWave
09-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Offense better be sharp today - Houston's Defense leads the league in points, yards and plays from scrimmage.

Well they have only played the Dolphins and Jags, so not the best barometers for their D so far. This game should show how good they really are.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 11:32 AM
And we're all expert NFL analysts while sitting on the couch:D

At least Tom Jackson always picks the BRONCOS

spikerman
09-23-2012, 11:33 AM
Well they have only played the Dolphins and Jags, so not the best barometers for their D so far. This game should show how good they really are.

They were also really good last year (number one overall, I think) and I dont think they've lost much.

ATLbroNCO
09-23-2012, 11:36 AM
This will be a good one, the Broncos could really use this win considering how our schedule does not get any easier! I expect the game to be about a field goals difference, it will come down to if we can convert inside the 30's. The Texans D will bend, PM can get up and down the field, but can we finish our drives? We REALLY need Willis McG to get going today, balance in the offense will be essential!

OrangeHoof
09-23-2012, 11:40 AM
The Texans won the "Ketchup Bottle" game a few years back in Houston but the Broncos won in Tebow's second career start two seasons ago.

Neither team is really like that anymore. Houston grew a defense and Denver upgraded at quarterback.

Tned
09-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Anyone see the breakdown that Jaws did on ESPN? He broke down in detail two of the three picks and is adament that the problem was not with Manning, but with a combination of poorly designed plays/routes and bad job by receivers OTHER THAN the one Manning was throwing for.

For instance, in the third INT, DT (who probably knew he wasn't the target) kind of loafed down the sideline, and as a result, didn't draw the safety to him, who broke off deep coverage of DT and broke to the middle to cover Stokely.

On the second INT, Decker ran a short route (could have been bad play design, could have been mistake by Decker), which has the same result, allowed the safety to break off deep coverage of Decker and break to Stokely in the center of the field.

On the first INT, he didn't show it, but said it was because Tamme got forced to the inside on his route.

Anyway, interesting breakdown.

BroncoWave
09-23-2012, 11:46 AM
They were also really good last year (number one overall, I think) and I dont think they've lost much.

They lost Mario Williams and Demeco Ryans.

spikerman
09-23-2012, 11:51 AM
They lost Mario Williams and Demeco Ryans.

Williams didn't play much last last year, but it didn't affect them. I agree that Ryans is a great player, but according to the Texans he didn't fit the current scheme of their defense.

FlyByU
09-23-2012, 11:51 AM
JJ Watt is going to destroy O. Franklin I'm afraid. Dude is BEASTING right now.

He was one of the guys I wanted Denver to pick up and looks like we missed out on a good pick.

BroncoWave
09-23-2012, 11:52 AM
Williams didn't play much last last year, but it didn't affect them. I agree that Ryans is a great player, but according to the Texans he didn't fit the current scheme of their defense.

I'm not trying to say they don't have a great defense, but let's just wait until they face someone a little better than Miami and Jacksonville to crown them. If they shut down Denver today I will be more than willing to crown their asses. :)

spikerman
09-23-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm not trying to say they don't have a great defense, but let's just wait until they face someone a little better than Miami and Jacksonville to crown them. If they shut down Denver today I will be more than willing to crown their asses. :)

Fair enough.

Slick
09-23-2012, 11:57 AM
I will be watching the game on fox sports latin america. The announcers crack me up because sometimes they speak spanglish.

Happy gameday guys. Go broncos!

Nomad
09-23-2012, 11:57 AM
Steve Sabol will be missed.:salute:

His quote...."Life is Great. Football is better". Amen

HORSEPOWER 56
09-23-2012, 12:24 PM
I will be watching the game on fox sports latin america. The announcers crack me up because sometimes they speak spanglish.

Happy gameday guys. Go broncos!

I always get a chuckle listening to TV in Spanish when there is no translation for an English word or a name and they have to say it in English. They always seem to slow down, change the pitch of their voice, and emphasize it almost as if it's overdubbed and cut and pasted from someone who speaks fluent English saying it. I'm sure it's the same when someone fluent in Spanish watches American TV.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 12:25 PM
What's over/under on plays before fans start whining about the refs?

spikerman
09-23-2012, 12:27 PM
What's over/under on plays before fans start whining about the refs?
I think it's 1

HORSEPOWER 56
09-23-2012, 12:29 PM
He was one of the guys I wanted Denver to pick up and looks like we missed out on a good pick.

He was drafted the same year as Von Miller. I think we made the right pick...

Nomad
09-23-2012, 12:31 PM
I think it's 1

Yesterday, we were at the high school's varsity game and a fan got the team an unsportslike conduct penalty for chewing on the refs. What drew the line was the guy said 'You're worse than the replacement refs'. The HC got warned and was told next time, he (the HC) was gonna get thrown out. We, the parents, basically told the guy to S T F U.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 12:33 PM
Yesterday, we were at the high school's varsity game and a fan got the team an unsportslike conduct penalty for chewing on the refs. What drew the line was the guy said 'You're worse than the replacement refs'. The HC got warned and was told next time, he (the HC) was gonna get thrown out. We, the parents, basically told the guy to S T F U.

Even the high school refs realize how bad the replacement refs are.

spikerman
09-23-2012, 12:34 PM

Seriously? An official called an UNS foul on the team because of a fan? Wow!!!! We can't do that. If a fan is getting out of control there are "game administrators", usually a school official, who take care of that. As for throwing out a coach, the only thing that could ever cause me to do that is if he took a swing at me or pushed me, etc. He can say almost anything he wants as long as he's willing to put up with the lost yardage.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 12:36 PM
Even the high school refs realize how bad the replacement refs are.

This dude was bad. He yelled from the get-go at every little petty thing. He had gotten warned at least twice before the flag but it was kinda funny when they threw the flag for him saying that. And Eagle River was getting their ass kicked.:lol:

Nomad
09-23-2012, 12:37 PM
Seriously? An official called an UNS foul on the team because of a fan? Wow!!!! We can't do that. If a fan is getting out of control there are "game administrators", usually a school official, who take care of that. As for throwing out a coach, the only thing that could ever cause me to do that is if he took a swing at me or pushed me, etc. He can say almost anything he wants as long as he's willing to put up with the lost yardage.

Yep...true story! They don't draw large crowds up here like down south so it's easy to spot the loud mouths.

spikerman
09-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Yep...true story! They don't draw large crowds up here like down south so it's easy to spot the loud mouths.

Maybe rules are different for "association" officials. We definitely get the loud mouths too. It's tough, but you just have to learn to tune them out. I've found that 99% of the time when a fan is yelling something it's because he or she doesn't fully understand the rule.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Maybe rules are different for "association" officials. We definitely get the loud mouths too. It's tough, but you just have to learn to tune them out. I've found that 99% of the time when a fan is yelling something it's because he or she doesn't fully understand the rule.

I hear even coaches that move states or levels can be a pain in the ass too.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 12:46 PM

PITA to transfer their certs?

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 12:49 PM
PITA to transfer their certs?

No, I mean rules changing from state to state. Like in Texas, they go by NCAA rules, but Nebraska has their own set of rules.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 12:50 PM

I don't say shit to the refs ever. I do whistle at my sons when I believe their out of position or not playing aggressive enough. I've gotten told by the coaches, if I can do a better job then I should be on the sidelines.:lol:

Nomad
09-23-2012, 12:52 PM
No, I mean rules changing from state to state. Like in Texas, they go by NCAA rules, but Nebraska has their own set of rules.

I guess AK probably has their own rules. I know that a player can only play 4 quarters instead of 6 during a week unless you are a kicker.

spikerman
09-23-2012, 12:53 PM

Yeah, a lot of coaches are really nice right up until the whistle blows then they start complaining about every call. I understand trying to "work us", but it's much easier to officiate and call a good game without them in our ear the entire time. It's like I tell them, "coach, if I see it, I'll call it." One other thing that coaches and fans don't understand is that each official is looking in certain areas of the field. I'm not looking all over the field for a call. I'm also not going to throw a flag for a ticky tack foul that has no effect on the play. For instance, if I see holding away from the point of attack that has no bearing on the play, I'm not going to throw a flag for that. That's even how the NFL operates - it's a standard officiating philosophy. Unfortunately fans and coaches don't understand that.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-23-2012, 12:54 PM
I guess AK probably has their own rules. I know that a player can only play 4 quarters instead of 6 during a week unless you are a kicker.

So if a game goes to overtime none of the starters can play?

spikerman
09-23-2012, 12:55 PM
I don't say shit to the refs ever. I do whistle at my sons when I believe their out of position or not playing aggressive enough. I've gotten told by the coaches, if I can do a better job then I should be on the sidelines.:lol:

I actually don't mind the fans chattering. It's part of the game. The only time I've had a problem with a fan was when one started threatening me. Even then I didn't have him thrown out. I just had the game administrator come stand near me because if he would have heard it, he would have taken care of it.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 12:55 PM
So if a game goes to overtime none of the starters can play?

I talking about letting JV get playing time with the Varsity.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 12:56 PM
Yeah, a lot of coaches are really nice right up until the whistle blows then they start complaining about every call. I understand trying to "work us", but it's much easier to officiate and call a good game without them in our ear the entire time. It's like I tell them, "coach, if I see it, I'll call it." One other thing that coaches and fans don't understand is that each official is looking in certain areas of the field. I'm not looking all over the field for a call. I'm also not going to throw a flag for a ticky tack foul that has no effect on the play. For instance, if I see holding away from the point of attack that has no bearing on the play, I'm not going to throw a flag for that. That's even how the NFL operates - it's a standard officiating philosophy. Unfortunately fans and coaches don't understand that.

I had a side judge Friday night that was REALLY into keeping the coaches back, and not just in the buffer zone, but back behind the two-yard line. A couple times during dead time, the defensive coordinator took a few steps onto the field to yell some instructions to a player, and that ref was all over him both times. I hadn't seen a side judge quite that aggressive about it.

He got on a girl taking yearbook photos too. Told her he was going to flag her team, because she was wearing a particular team's shirt.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-23-2012, 12:59 PM
I talking about letting JV get playing time with the Varsity.

Oh, thanks... missed that part. ;)

spikerman
09-23-2012, 01:02 PM
I had a side judge Friday night that was REALLY into keeping the coaches back, and not just in the buffer zone, but back behind the two-yard line. A couple times during dead time, the defensive coordinator took a few steps onto the field to yell some instructions to a player, and that ref was all over him both times. I hadn't seen a side judge quite that aggressive about it.

We had a nationally reported on case here in our officiating chapter. A few years ago (before I started officiating) a guy who's a friend of mine now ran into a coach on the sideline who was in "our" box. It happened on a turnover and the quick change of direction surprised the coach. The coach hit his head when he went down and that led to all kinds of medical complications. The coach was in a coma for a long time, but came out of it, though he still had a lot of medical issues and in fact passed away recently. He wasn't that old. The coach and the official actually became friends. The coach's insurance filed a lawsuit against my friend and our organization for over $1 million. Once they reviewed the tape and saw that the officials were trying to keep the coaches back, but the coach was where he shouldn't have been during the play, they ruled in the chapter's favor. It's very serious and we stress keeping them back. I say that was a great job by the side judge.

Before games I tell coaches that I need my area clear while the ball is in play. I don't mind if they come out between plays to signal a play in, etc., but once the white hat blows the ball ready for play they need to be back. If I have to keep warning them, run around them onto the field, or run into them, I'll have to "enforce the rule". I haven't had any problems this year so far.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 01:03 PM
Oh, thanks... missed that part. ;)

I didn't clarify and I'm going by hearsay from other parents. What it is, is my older son and other JV players have been dressing out with the varsity and when ER is getting a beat down and every player has gotten time on the field, I asked the question why aren't the coaches letting the JV kids get a little experience on varsity. I was told AK rules only allow players to play 4 quarters or one game a week. I haven't researched it.

spikerman
09-23-2012, 01:04 PM
He got on a girl taking yearbook photos too. Told her he was going to flag her team, because she was wearing a particular team's shirt.

Sorry just saw the last part. He was right to back them up too and the team can be flagged for that. The teams need to keep their sidelines clear.

BroncoJoe
09-23-2012, 01:10 PM
Is this the gane day thread?

Nomad
09-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Spiker, I do respect and give kudos to anyone willing to ref a football game or ump a baseball game, because I wouldn't want to. I enjoyed playing the games, but it takes a person with balls to do those things:lol: And now I've noticed more females reffing games.

spikerman
09-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Is this the gane day thread?

Yes, but at the moment there's a decided lack of game information to talk about.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 01:16 PM
Yes, but at the moment there's a decided lack of game information to talk about.

BRONCOS are really kicking ass right now.

BroncoJoe
09-23-2012, 01:22 PM
No picks from Manning!

spikerman
09-23-2012, 01:25 PM
Defense is pitching a shut out.

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 01:28 PM
He was drafted the same year as Von Miller. I think we made the right pick...

This. Watt is an animal but Von Miller has a real chance to go down as one of the best of all time with LT and Derrick Thomas. Hopefully Von can outplay JJ today.

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 01:29 PM
Thank god we didn't trade back into the first and get Fairley

pnbronco
09-23-2012, 01:30 PM
GO BRONCOS!!!! Go get them Texans and no injuries please....

Tned
09-23-2012, 01:46 PM
Klis is saying that Hillman will be active and Moreno inactive for this game.

Tned
09-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Again, according to Klis, Osweiler #2 and Hanie inactive.

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 01:49 PM

Been wanting to see what Hillman can do. I wanted LaMichael James but he hasn't done anything in SF either.

BroncoJoe
09-23-2012, 01:50 PM
That's pretty big news from Klis re: Moreno...

spikerman
09-23-2012, 01:53 PM

Is Ball active? If he is and Moreno isn't injured, this doesn't bode well for his future with the team.

Tned
09-23-2012, 01:54 PM
full inactive list is minutes away.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 01:54 PM
Is Ball active? If he is and Moreno isn't injured, this doesn't bode well for his future with the team.

Hillman is active. I would imagine that means McGahee, Hillman, Ball.

Tned
09-23-2012, 01:55 PM
RT @PostBroncos: #Broncos inactives: Kuper, Hanie, Caldwell, Moreno, Johnson, Davis, Siliga

spikerman
09-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Hillman is active. I would imagine that means McGahee, Hillman, Ball.

Yeah, that makes sense. It makes me wonder if there is an injury we don't know about.

spikerman
09-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Caldwell inactive again. sigh.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Yeah, that makes sense. It makes me wonder if there is an injury we don't know about.

Either way, it ought to make all the people who hate Moreno happy.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-23-2012, 02:03 PM

Don't worry MO, if Hillman misses a blocking assignment or fumbles you can give him the business... ;).

I'm interested to see what Hillman brings to the table, but I doubt he'll play a whole lot. 5 touches probably, max. He'll definitely be the #3 behind McGahee and Ball.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 02:04 PM
Don't worry MO, if Hillman misses a blocking assignment or fumbles you can give him the business... ;).

I'm interested to see what Hillman brings to the table, but I doubt he'll play a whole lot. 5 touches probably, max. He'll definitely be the #3 behind McGahee and Ball.

I'm not going to do that. I don't irrationally hate Hillman because of where he was drafted.

Davii
09-23-2012, 02:05 PM

I hope Hillman has a great game but worry a little about his inexperience. I guess a fear of the unknown... I know what to expect from Moreno... Here come the "what a key fumble?" comments... He's not a great back, but he's not as bad as he's made out to be...

Anyway....... GO HILLMAN!!!!!!!!

Tned
09-23-2012, 02:05 PM

Less about hate and more about his lack of performance since being drafted. He's only had a handful of good games. Actually, in reality, he's only had a handful of good runs.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 02:30 PM
I hope Hillman has a great game but worry a little about his inexperience. I guess a fear of the unknown... I know what to expect from Moreno... Here come the "what a key fumble?" comments... He's not a great back, but he's not as bad as he's made out to be...

Anyway....... GO HILLMAN!!!!!!!!

Inexperience gives Hillman a pass on mistakes. I hope he has a good game

rjent
09-23-2012, 02:35 PM
With Moreno out, we won't have to watch him fumble :lol:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn263/rjent/Football/gobroncoslightsshadowgradient_zps23c03726.png
^
Made a new one, had to use it .... :D

T.K.O.
09-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Hillman is explosive....kinda sucks he's going against such a stout D .
but i would certainly give him a pass if he does'nt shine today....
that being said i expect him to get 10 carries for 144 yds and 2 TD's:elefant::beer::salute:

spikerman
09-23-2012, 02:38 PM
With Moreno out, we won't have to watch him fumble :lol:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn263/rjent/Football/gobroncoslightsshadowgradient_zps23c03726.png
^
Made a new one, had to use it .... :D MO is going to 'kneecap' you.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-23-2012, 02:46 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@PostBroncos

Blog: Nick Ferguson honors Darrent Williams on Alumni Day http://dpo.st/QNxZ8F #broncos

rjent
09-23-2012, 02:46 PM
MO is going to 'kneecap' you.

:lol:

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 02:49 PM
MO is going to 'kneecap' you.

I'm not opposed to going Tonya Harding on some one.

Tned
09-23-2012, 02:54 PM
Wow, this :25 start is weird. I forgot that CBS was starting that this year.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-23-2012, 02:55 PM
from blog:

Ferguson wore No. 25 with the Broncos yet he is wearing a Broncos’ No. 27 jersey today. I asked him why he was wearing Steve Atwater’s jersey. Ferguson turned around and showed that the name on the back was”Darrent Williams.” The first name was spelled out as it was during Williams’ second season, so as to not confuse him with linebacker D.J. Williams.

“I wanted to make sure Darrent was in the building today,” Ferguson said.

full blog - http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2012/09/23/nick-ferguson-honors-darrent-williams-alumni-day/15878/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Davii
09-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Inexperience gives Hillman a pass on mistakes. I hope he has a good game

No it doesn't. There is no "pass" once the regular season starts.

Bugs Baloney
09-23-2012, 02:58 PM
:salute: LETS GO! :salute:

Nomad
09-23-2012, 03:24 PM
Crap...Chiefs/Saints going to OT.....gonna miss the kickoff

Denver Native (Carol)
09-23-2012, 03:25 PM
:salute:GO BRONCOS :salute:

Foochacho
09-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Knowshon inactive hahahahaha.

Foochacho
09-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Crap...Chiefs/Saints going to OT.....gonna miss the kickoff

I hear ya. WTF saints it is the damn Chiefs you ********. Now I gotta watch more of this crap.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-23-2012, 03:29 PM
LET'S GO :defense::defense::defense::defense:

igoe4broncos
09-23-2012, 03:30 PM
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOm

cmc0605
Safety baby

camdisco24
Elvis is in he building today!!!

Bugs Baloney
Doom! Safety! :elefant:

Denver Native (Carol)
ELVIS :salute::salute::salute:

broncobryce
Safety!! Doom is back bitches.

Davii
09-23-2012, 03:31 PM
OK, so anyone want to talk about Dumervil being MIA?

sneakers
woooo pitchers duel 2-0

smith49
Uuuuugh. Wish I could of afforded the ticket this year. CBS can blow me.

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 03:33 PM
We need this short yardage

Nomad
Uuuuugh. Wish I could of afforded the ticket this year. CBS can blow me.

Mine was the HOA. Oh well, maybe the Chiefs will score a touchdown and end this game.

BORDERLINE
Great start defense!!!! Let's go offense

Fullback32
09-23-2012, 03:35 PM
How about that Fullback!

Foochacho
09-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Need a link bad

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Did queefs win?

HORSEPOWER 56
09-23-2012, 03:37 PM
I really wish I could watch the game... CBS is pissing me off. They keep showing all the 1:00 games that are in OT instead of the Broncos/Texans as scheduled. The Jags game is over but they refuse to switch to the Broncos game. Watching Saints/Chiefs right now... :mad:

Davii
09-23-2012, 03:38 PM
That was damn sure pass interference

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 03:38 PM
So we got Manning to throw screens on 3rd and 10? WTF?

sneakers
09-23-2012, 03:39 PM
my OCD senses are tingling with a 5-0 score

Denver Native (Carol)
That was damn sure pass interference

I agree

cmc0605
So we got Manning to throw screens on 3rd and 10? WTF?

Lots of Pressure. Best he could do.

chazoe60
09-23-2012, 03:40 PM
So, Tony Carter is a yard away from a guy and it's PI, a Texan defender pulls our guy to the ground while the ball is in the air and it's not a penalty. Just seeing if I understand the rules during this incompetent ref era of the NFL.

igoe4broncos
5-0 after the Prater three-run homer.

Fullback32
Did queefs win?

In overtime tied 24 - 24.

BroncoFanatic
Beats a turnover

broncobryce
I still don't see why we are screening on 3rd and 10 with one of the best in the game

chazoe60
my OCD senses are tingling with a 5-0 score

We'll get anothe safety to fix it for ya' sneak.

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 03:41 PM
Beats a turnover

Yeah, but that's how you play it with a rookie or young QB. We payed this guy 100 million.

Denver Native (Carol)
LET'S GO :defense::defense::defense::defense:

BORDERLINE
Offense needs to put it in gear

Fullback32
09-23-2012, 03:42 PM
Damn that sucked letting him turn the corner like that.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 03:42 PM
I really wish I could watch the game... CBS is pissing me off. They keep showing all the 1:00 games that are in OT instead of the Broncos/Texans as scheduled. The Jags game is over but they refuse to switch to the Broncos game. Watching Saints/Chiefs right now... :mad:

Now it's like watching two retards duke it out

Fullback32
09-23-2012, 03:43 PM
Get loud crowd!!!!

sneakers
09-23-2012, 03:44 PM
Now it's like watching two retards duke it out

actually this would be very entertaining

Davii
Wtf

BroncoFanatic
well that was a turd sandwich

Fullback32
And Porter gets burned by Andre Johnson.

cmc0605
Damn....can't let their best player wide open

Dzone
Porter burned

broncobryce
Kubiak is the real genius vs Shanny

Az Snake
Ouch !

ShaneFalco
Rahim Moore such a bad safety

smith49
09-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Ooooohhhhh efffffffff meeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Gosh dammit show the game. Nobody in this market gives a shit about kc or no.

ShaneFalco
love people saying he burned porter with no safety help.

igoe4broncos
Nice job by #20 there in coverage

I Eat Staples
How is it possible for our secondary to be this bad? I've seen receivers get that open against us far too many times the past few years.

tomjonesrocks
The Texans are just so talented. Over 4 quarters it will be a win for Denver just to stay close.

BroncoFanatic
Rahim Moore such a bad safety
Yep, out of position, bit on the run fake

Dzone
So whos the safety who blew that?

BORDERLINE
Matt had to much time to throw

igoe4broncos
09-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Saints win

chaoticmayhem
blown coverage

broncobryce
I thought that was adams fault?

silkamilkamonico
How is it possible for our secondary to be this bad? I've seen receivers get that open against us far too many times the past few years.

It shouldnt be any surprise. Our defensive secondary has been getting burned this bad since the turn of the millenium.

smith49
09-23-2012, 03:47 PM
All I can get is stats right now. Schaub is 2/2 78yrds and a td?? WTF????

weazel
wtf was Adams doing on that??

Nomad
Sounds like BRONCOS are struggling

chaoticmayhem
a safety was out of position

ShaneFalco
Deckerr

BroncoFanatic
correction, yeah adams out of position

MOtorboat
Saints win

The Chief was down, so its not over yet.

BroncoFanatic
helluva catch

Fullback32
09-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Maybe Peyton should throw them like that to Decker all the time because when he throws it to his hands, well, you know.

broncobryce
These floaters are gonna get DT killed.

igoe4broncos
Nvm play overruled. Saints didn't win.

silkamilkamonico
09-23-2012, 03:49 PM
The Texans are just so talented. Over 4 quarters it will be a win for Denver just to stay close.

Agreed. The only advantage we have is peyton manning and a +1 dynamic pass rusher.

BroncoFanatic
09-23-2012, 03:49 PM
oof, not a great decision there Peyton. glad for the defensive penalty

tomjonesrocks
09-23-2012, 03:50 PM
oof, not a great decision there Peyton. glad for the defensive penalty

Was it a late flag? He may have known he had a free play.

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 03:50 PM
Zaney got spooked

tomjonesrocks
09-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Texans doing some nice tackling right now in run D. Tough yards there.

tomjonesrocks
09-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Watt is a monster.

Nomad
Chiefs will win...kick the damn fg

ShaneFalco
manning cant scramble at all lol

BORDERLINE
09-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Can someone please tell the Peyton Manning that played against the steelers that we are looking for him we need that guy bad

Az Snake
09-23-2012, 03:54 PM

OK Doom, get 2 more !

broncobryce
Come on Von! get another safety

BroncoFanatic
sweet, a safety would tie this up :cool:

BroncoFanatic
09-23-2012, 03:56 PM
krikes what happened to our run D?

tomjonesrocks
Well not looking good. Texans doing whatever they want on offense.

broncobryce
I miss this offense. Too bad Kubiak didn't get fired and hired by us

ShaneFalco
Wolfe getting completely pushed off the line

cmc0605
P.S. Denver: Houston has a good runningback

Slick
Joe Mays sucks.

Nomad
09-23-2012, 03:57 PM
The Saints suck.

BRONCOS time now!

chazoe60
09-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Rahim Moore is absolutely the worst starter we have. He needs to be benched. He is a detrement to this defense.

tomjonesrocks
09-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Denver looks completely outclassed. This might get ugly fast.

ShaneFalco
lol our safeties are a serious problem on this defense. Dawkins leaving so much bigger then i thought

Foochacho
**** you CBS

MOtorboat
Is this some new TV rule, where they show all the games still playing before getting to the afternoon game? I'm now in Miami where Dan Carpenter just shanked the game-winning FG.

In past years, they contractually couldn't do that.

silkamilkamonico
Outstanding.

Houston in the midst of shoving a 99 yard drive right down our throat.

smith49
Ohh effin bs. Now I gotta watch two horrid teams miss field goals. Come the eff on CBS.

Nomad
WTF! Did they switch some of you guys to the Jets/Dolphin OT game:tsk:

chaoticmayhem
09-23-2012, 03:59 PM
texans might be setting rushing records in this game

smith49
WTF! Did they switch some of you guys to the Jets/Dolphin OT game:tsk:

Yah. Fuk!

CoachChaz
Because im sure the average fan wants to watch Miami/Jets. This sucks

ShaneFalco
our safeties cant tackle, cant cover...

tomjonesrocks
09-23-2012, 04:00 PM
This game might be over before the coverage switches over at this rate.

Foochacho
Missing the whole first quarter ****. Can't get a link to work even after downloading

cmc0605
I miss Al Wison

ShaneFalco
tate / foster/ play action / rinse / repeat

AgentOrange
09-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Jeebus...some one make some points in the sorry OT Jets/Dolphins fiasco!

cmc0605
09-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Good play by Porter...

smith49
09-23-2012, 04:02 PM
Why would I, living in Utah, give a rats ass about ny, Miami??? Come on CBS get a clue.

ShaneFalco
Nice hit by Mays

silkamilkamonico
For those of you missing the game, your missing a clinic on how to win the game in the trenches. Houston is absolutely kicking our ass in tbe trenches on both sudes of the ball.

MOtorboat
LMAO. Nick Folk's kick was blocked, but the Miami coaches called a timeout. Icing the kicker DOESN'T work!

ShaneFalco
D cant get off the field

Nomad
09-23-2012, 04:03 PM
What's going on in the BRONCO game?

chaoticmayhem
why was everyone bunched up in the middle

camdisco24
We might be the worst 3rd down defense in the league... yikes.

cmc0605
Wow no pressure

chazoe60
Porter playing like shit today.

Fullback32
No push from the D-Line.

ShaneFalco
gunna be 14- 5 soon

weazel
its gonna get ugly

AgentOrange
FINALLY! After more than four ugly hours the Jets win.

chaoticmayhem
this game will be a loss...whos next?
got anything easy coming up?

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 04:04 PM
Only a full 40-minutes after kickoff...but wait!

COMMERCIAL!

ShaneFalco
Our safeties cannot deal with play action....

3 20 yard + plays so far

Fullback32
"That was an awesome no-throw by Schaub." What kind of a stupid statement was that?

CoachChaz
09-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Reminder...we werent that good before this game

Nomad
BRONCOS luck about to change....we'll finally start watching the game.

rjent
Albuquerque is still carring the Jets game. I have switched to Sunday Ticket, but will lose it when the Jets games ends. They didn't use to do that, but at least I can watch the game. Makes it more difficult to save the game to DVD, but oh well ....

ShaneFalco
LOL WHY is our DT vickerson covering FosteR?

chazoe60
F. M. L.

BORDERLINE
note to defense a safety on the first play does not exclude you from playing the rest of the game. We are getting killed

silkamilkamonico
Houston td.
14-5.
Houston just went 99 yards on 14 plays. 8 min.
We look just completely outmanned.

Nomad
Reminder...we werent that good before this game

True, but you always have hope to get better

cmc0605
Glad a defensive tackle is covering Arian Foster out of the backfield...

tomjonesrocks
09-23-2012, 04:06 PM
2 weeks in a row the Broncos finished by halftime. Awesome.

Az Snake

Ouch !

spikerman
Still not getting the game here.. only commercials.

weazel
so... is 350 Houston rushing yards a stretch?

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 04:07 PM
WWManningDo?

smith49
Great. Turn the game to Denver just in time to see the pat. Come on guys, get your shit together.

camdisco24
Wow... lots of whiners on here today. Can't believe some of your are counting out the Broncos already.

cmc0605
Need a touchdown here. Get us back in this

chaoticmayhem
yea..makes sense to have 330lb DT covering a running back. in an alternate universe

Davii
Time for a TD drive. Let's go, get it moving!

silkamilkamonico
09-23-2012, 04:08 PM
This week it will only take the coaching staff 20 minutes until they figure out our huddle up offense sucks and let manning do his thing.

tomjonesrocks
I guess Del Rio's game plan wasn't so hot.

CrazyHorse
Not good so far. Texans may be the best team in the NFL though.

ShaneFalco
yea..makes sense to have 330lb DT covering a running back. in an alternate universe

where tigers breathe in space?

tomjonesrocks
09-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Wow... lots of whiners on here today. Can't believe some of your are counting out the Broncos already.

You watching the ******* game?

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 04:09 PM
This week it will only take the coaching staff 20 minutes until they figure out our huddle up offense sucks and let manning do his thing.

We need to do something. By no means are we out of it though.