PDA

View Full Version : Manning's sense of humor and Chris Harris at practice

Davii
09-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Chris Harris returned to practice and can hopefully play Sunday. In a VERY rare moment, Manning joked with reporters near the end zone that they should "watch out" when he's throwing because even wobblers hurt if hit in the head.

http://m.denverpost.com/denverpost/pm_110155/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=lzB66VoI

Army Bronco
09-21-2012, 08:39 PM
I hope he hit the liberal media with a wobbler.

Chef Zambini
09-21-2012, 10:33 PM
yes the liberal media is destroying america.
stoopid freedom of the press, what werre the foreskin fathers thinking !

Army Bronco
09-22-2012, 12:50 PM
yes the liberal media is destroying america.
stoopid freedom of the press, what werre the foreskin fathers thinking ! Yup, they are. I remember the crap they would report while we were deployed. It didnt matter who they hurt as long as everyone was informed. Just look at Wikileaks!! Servicemen have died more often due to how the media spins things for political reasons. Remember how they spun that thing when that Marine CPL shot an Iraqi playing dead in Fallujah? I went to jump school with a Marine who was right there and he told me they would play dead then jump up from behind and shoot at them. Yes, i hope he hits the liberal media with his wobbler's.

bcbronc
09-23-2012, 03:27 AM
Yup, they are. I remember the crap they would report while we were deployed. It didnt matter who they hurt as long as everyone was informed. Just look at Wikileaks!! Servicemen have died more often due to how the media spins things for political reasons. Remember how they spun that thing when that Marine CPL shot an Iraqi playing dead in Fallujah? I went to jump school with a Marine who was right there and he told me they would play dead then jump up from behind and shoot at them. Yes, i hope he hits the liberal media with his wobbler's.

haha you think Wikileaks is the "liberal media"? Too funny!!

So, Army Bronco, since you didn't serve to protect freedom of speech or freedom of press, what did you serve for? Cuz once you start slicing pieces of "freedom" and "liberty" out of the pie, you might as well throw the whole thing out the window. Oh, and fyi, the whole "liberal media" thing, it's just a Fox ad campaign. Like Santa Claus and Coca Cola. So in a way, yes the "liberal media" is destroying America.

Davii
09-23-2012, 03:56 AM
I'm closing the thread as it has run its course, and this is not the politics forum.