PDA

View Full Version : American gangster A+

Escobar
11-02-2007, 12:00 AM
I bought it off some guy off the street for 5 bucks, i took the risk of getting ripped off as it was only 5 bucks...

But anyways, denzel is the shiznit, this movie is superior, i recommend you watch it tomorrow, don't let your kids see it tho :shocked:

Common, T.i, hip hop artists are in the movie. Watch it.

Poet
11-02-2007, 04:36 AM
I bought it off some guy off the street for 5 bucks, i took the risk of getting ripped off as it was only 5 bucks...

But anyways, denzel is the shiznit, this movie is superior, i recommend you watch it tomorrow, don't let your kids see it tho :shocked:

Ah, nothing like bootlegging stuff. And that is not a criticism at all. ;)

champbronc2
11-02-2007, 07:14 AM
Really? It was good?

I thought it would be crappy.... I mean what can a gangster really do except get arrested?

Nick
11-02-2007, 11:08 AM

I have it listed as one of those movies I will see. Do not think I will see it in theatre though (Kids - limit on amount of times I can go). This movie does have two great actors in it. If you like Gangsta Movies. There is a new documentary that came out that looks pretty good called Mr. Untouchable (http://www.apple.com/trailers/magnolia/mruntouchable/) - about Nicky Barnes

Escobar
11-02-2007, 01:36 PM
Ah, nothing like bootlegging stuff. And that is not a criticism at all. ;)

hahah right... :laugh:

Escobar
11-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Really? It was good?

I thought it would be crappy.... I mean what can a gangster really do except get arrested?

haha watch it and you will be surprised, its not like your ordinary 'gangster' movie son.

underrated29
11-02-2007, 02:31 PM
i was going to go see it anyways, but i am glad that you said it was a+, cuz now i really dont want to wait until my sources get it for me on dvd, in 3 weeks.

Escobar
11-02-2007, 02:35 PM
i was going to go see it anyways, but i am glad that you said it was a+, cuz now i really dont want to wait until my sources get it for me on dvd, in 3 weeks.

lol your sources yea...the dvd probably won't come out till next year sometime. But yea man, definately worth the 9 bucks to get in the theatre and DEFINETELY worth the 5 bucks i paid to get it on dvd bootlegged lol!

Requiem / The Dagda
11-03-2007, 10:51 PM
I thought it was a very, very good movie. It being based on the reality of Frank Lucas makes it even better.

dogfish
11-15-2007, 11:26 PM
it's rare that a movie comes out that i really want to see, but i was excited for this one. . . i wouldn't give it an A+, but i definitely liked it. . . well acted, pretty well written-- absolutely worth seeing. . .

jrelway
01-03-2008, 11:51 AM
very good movie, with very good acting..denzel rarely dissapoints.