PDA

View Full Version : Nike Elite Jerseys

TLEE15
09-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Does anybody know a good website where I could order a Nike Elite jersey? I can't find one

MOtorboat
09-15-2012, 08:44 PM
www.denverbroncos.com

TLEE15
09-15-2012, 09:00 PM
All they have is the game jerseys which are the replicas, I can't find any that are the elite which are authentic

SR
09-15-2012, 09:05 PM
All they have is the game jerseys which are the replicas, I can't find any that are the elite which are authentic

Nfl.com sells em as customized jerseys so you can put what ever name and number you want on it. Other than that, you can get nearly authentic jerseys that no one will ever be able to tell aren't the shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Denver Native (Carol)
09-15-2012, 09:23 PM
http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_Jerseys

SR
09-15-2012, 09:31 PM
http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_Jerseys

Those look like the ones with the rubber numbers. The ones this guy is looking for are way different

DenBronx
09-15-2012, 09:38 PM
2012nfljerseystore.com

This a jersey wholesaler. The make the Nike, elite and game jerseys....all hand sown.

SR
09-15-2012, 10:14 PM
2012nfljerseystore.com

This a jersey wholesaler. The make the Nike, elite and game jerseys....all hand sown.

THAT is a great website

DenBronx
09-15-2012, 11:56 PM
THAT is a great website

Yes...I have been speaking with a girl that works there. They claim these are authentic but even if they are not then there damn close and very very detailed.

You can buy 3 for $102 shipped to you door. I'm ordering a white bailey, blue miller and an orange manning. Just not sure what size to go with yet.

tomjonesrocks
09-16-2012, 12:50 AM
THAT is a great website

Yes...I have been speaking with a girl that works there. They claim these are authentic but even if they are not then there damn close and very very detailed.

You can buy 3 for $102 shipped to you door. I'm ordering a white bailey, blue miller and an orange manning. Just not sure what size to go with yet.

So no one has actually taken delivery from the site?

SR
09-16-2012, 08:15 AM

The new Nike jerseys on that site are slightly different than the on field stuff, but you have to look hard to see it. I'm going to buy some on that website for sure. The throwback Elway and TD jerseys are on my list

SmilinAssasSin27
09-16-2012, 10:32 AM
http://www.wholesalenikenfljerseys.com/

My Manning is PERFECT. I've had 20 people ask me to order em jerseys from that siate after I wore it to work. Just entered another huge order.

SR
09-16-2012, 11:32 AM

My Manning is PERFECT. I've had 20 people ask me to order em jerseys from that siate after I wore it to work. Just entered another huge order.

Yep...those are it

LJD
09-16-2012, 03:32 PM
How long from when you order them does it take to receive them?

tomjonesrocks
09-16-2012, 03:40 PM

My Manning is PERFECT.

It looks like this site's jerseys don't have the "Flywire" collar treatment of the on-field jerseys in front where it comes together at the NFL logo http://www.wholesalenikenfljerseys.com/images/Broncos/Cheap%20Peyton%20Manning%20Jersey%20Game%20Nike%20 Stitched%20Denver%20Broncos%2018%20Team%20Color%20 Jersey.jpg. $30 ship fee for these at that site also--wow. Of note, it looks like the NFL ALSO omits that detail on their $99 version of these jerseys (http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p12731951dt.jpg). In another thread MasterShake had a better direct depiction of this.

It looks like that http://www.2012nfljerseystore.com site at least *tries* to do the "Flywire" Nike collar (zoom to enlarge):
http://www.2012nfljerseystore.com/2012-Nike-Denver-Broncos--18-Peyton-Manning-Orange-jersey-n1647/
...looks questionable though--I might prefer just the plain collar if that is poorly done.

Here's Manning in the real thing to compare.
http://i.usatoday.net/sports/_photos/2012/08/18/Broncos-Manning-just-so-so-in-home-debut-N823L0HV-x-large.jpg

I will NEVER buy a real current player jersey again but might be willing to get a fake at some point if they represented what's on the field in a reasonably close capacity. It might be awhile before China really gets these new Nike jerseys down though. To me at least in the photos they're still looking kind of hokey.

DenBronx
09-16-2012, 06:48 PM
So no one has actually taken delivery from the site?

Yes, I think several people have over on facebook at Bronco Planet. I found out about it through other Bronco fans.

And the collar does look pretty good on the Elite version. FYI, the orange Manning jersey that everyone is raving about is item 1647 is what the rep told me.

I might just try one for now then order more once I see the actual quality and how it fits.

With the way Broncos players have been coming and going over the years it's really hard to justify spending full price on a jersey right now. At least $45 shipped to your door isn't that bad.

Simple Jaded
09-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Have a buddy who had a streak of, like, 5-6 jersey's of players that were cut/traded the season after he bought their jersey. Poorti$, Plummer, Cutler, Marsh, Gold, Romo, I think maybe Cadrez. The only jersey he bought that didn't result in that player being cut/traded was Dj Williams who had to give up his original number for the most overrated LB in Broncos history.

He didn't have to buy a Tebow jersey btw, we bought it for him.

Dumbass is still buying jersey's.......

SR
09-16-2012, 07:41 PM
I bought a Champ reebok no bs game jersey about four years ago, and I got a knock off authentic Nike Peyton jersey sent to me from my buddy who is stationed in Korea right now, but typically I won't buy jerseys of current players anymore. I learned my lesson with Cutler.

DenBronx
09-16-2012, 07:47 PM
I think buying a Manning jersey is a safe bet though. The only concern would be injury.

#1 Manning is an elite QB. #2 Manning has high character and isn't going to demand some stupid trade. #3. He got a huge contract and the whole organization is behind him.

As long as he can stay healthy then he will be a Bronco until his career is over.

MOtorboat
09-16-2012, 07:48 PM
I bought a Champ reebok no bs game jersey about four years ago, and I got a knock off authentic Nike Peyton jersey sent to me from my buddy who is stationed in Korea right now, but typically I won't buy jerseys of current players anymore. I learned my lesson with Cutler.

Bought a Dawkins jersey because he's high character, and possibly a HOFer. Also bought a Cutler jersey. :tsk:

shank
09-16-2012, 10:30 PM
i ordered myself champ and von home knock offs, awaiting delivery. also ordered a doom jersey for my gf. if they are quality, will update.

Simple Jaded
09-16-2012, 10:40 PM
Also bought a Cutler jersey. :tsk::D.......

chazoe60
09-16-2012, 10:53 PM
I currently own a Dawkins, Champ, Al Wilson, and yes a Tebow jersey. My Tebow Jersey is badass though, it's cammo. I can wear it bow hunting(just hope it doesn't affect my accuracy). :laugh:

Jsteve01
09-16-2012, 10:54 PM
champ, TD, Elway, Sharpe, Atwater, and dennis smith. I'm leaning heavily towards the smith jersey.

Jsteve01
09-16-2012, 10:54 PM
I currently own a Dawkins, Champ, Al Wilson, and yes a Tebow jersey. My Tebow Jersey is badass though, it's cammo. I can wear it bow hunting(just hope it doesn't affect my accuracy). :laugh:I think you may shoot all your arrows high or in the dirt regardless of the pin lol

chazoe60
09-16-2012, 10:56 PM
Jerseys on my wish list would be Clady, Doom, Von, Peyton and Wolfe. I think any of those guys' would be safe bets. I'd love to just have one of each player on the team, that would kick ass.

SR
09-17-2012, 06:50 AM
I currently own a Dawkins, Champ, Al Wilson, and yes a Tebow jersey. My Tebow Jersey is badass though, it's cammo. I can wear it bow hunting(just hope it doesn't affect my accuracy). :laugh:

My buddy took a pic of a cammo Peyton jersey next to the one he bought me. I would never put that on my body.

Fullback32
09-17-2012, 12:11 PM
I only buy jerseys from past greats or put my name on them. You can't go wrong that way. For my Broncos, I have Manning (orange), Elway (throwback orange), Rod Smith (white), Rod Smith (blue).

SR
09-17-2012, 12:20 PM
No Howard Griffith jersey?!

Fullback32
09-17-2012, 12:34 PM
No Howard Griffith jersey?!

I know! Wish I could find one. The only #29 I can find is "Ramzee Robinson", which is really weird since he wore #38 during his short time with the Broncos and isn't even on the team now. :pout:

SR
09-17-2012, 01:37 PM
I know! Wish I could find one. The only #29 I can find is "Ramzee Robinson", which is really weird since he wore #38 during his short time with the Broncos and isn't even on the team now. :pout:

You could always go the custom route. It'd cost close to $300 but you seem to have a pretty solid admiration for him so it'd probably be worth it.

FlyByU
09-17-2012, 01:46 PM
Away (white) Miller Jersey is $70 and the Home (orange) is $100 why so much difference?

chazoe60
09-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Away (white) Miller Jersey is $70 and the Home (orange) is $100 why so much difference?

Orange material has gold flakes in it, and a built in tv.

FlyByU
09-17-2012, 04:44 PM
Orange material has gold flakes in it, and a built in tv.

LOL

Is it HD? LCD or Plasma?

Also is the gold Black Hills and is it white or yellow?

SmilinAssasSin27
09-17-2012, 06:10 PM
Too bad borntradejersey site got taken down. The 75th Anniversary yellow/black rod woodson w/ the crest and vertical stripes was dead on except for the material under the pits. Woodson himself told a lady who had him sign it that I work with. He said it was VERY close and the pit fabric was the ONLY way he could tell.

SR
09-17-2012, 06:31 PM
LOL

Is it HD? LCD or Plasma?

Also is the gold Black Hills and is it white or yellow?

Black Hills gold is yellow with a pink tint traditionally

Thnikkaman
09-18-2012, 11:18 AM
I really want a Miller jersey.

SR
09-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Comparing the Reebok and Nike "authentic" jerseys last night, the Reebok jerseys feel much better and more durable.

CoachChaz
09-18-2012, 01:08 PM
Comparing the Reebok and Nike "authentic" jerseys last night, the Reebok jerseys feel much better and more durable.

They also fit better. Not thrilled with the Nike jerseys at all.

SR
09-18-2012, 01:20 PM
They also fit better. Not thrilled with the Nike jerseys at all.

I like the necks of the Reebok jerseys a lot more than the necks of the Nike ones. The Nike jerseys feel like they're about to fall off one of my shoulders. It sucks that I have this Peyton Manning jersey hanging in my closet that I probably won't ever wear. Maybe I can find a Reebok one.

shank
09-25-2012, 01:15 AM
got a champ and a von from cheapjerseysforsale.com as well as a dumervil for my gf.

I ordered on the 8th, and there was a delay because one of the jerseys i ordered was out of stock (von miller blackout). jerseys arrived from china on the 22nd. 3 jerseys for 102 bucks.

there's some goofiness about them, but i'm happy with how they look, especially for a little over 30 bucks each. i agree with you red, about the collars. it's like loose. just sits on the shoulders funny.

the only goofiness i see is that they added an extra bit of blue material on the side, that juts out onto the back panel, well below the armpit. the actual jersey, the stripe down the side starts from the armpit and goes straight down the side. on the champ, the NFL logo is sewn on slightly crooked.

the numbers are all good, the materials are quality, and the stiching is fine (couple of loose threads here and there to trim up). they tried to mimic the flywire collar, but i can't tell you how close they are because i haven't seen an authentic up close.

the stripes up the armpit stop short of the collar, which i was worried about. a lot of the knock offs i've seen (including some of the pics on the site) have the point meet at the collar, which isn't right. (on my gf's, the stripes go all the way and meet the collar - though i'm not sure if it's as big a deal on the women's cut jersey. her letters are all still sewn and it looks pretty good as well).

overall, i'd say they are pretty good knock offs. i can post a couple pics if anyone is interested, lemme know.

SR
09-25-2012, 07:38 AM
got a champ and a von from cheapjerseysforsale.com as well as a dumervil for my gf.

I ordered on the 8th, and there was a delay because one of the jerseys i ordered was out of stock (von miller blackout). jerseys arrived from china on the 22nd. 3 jerseys for 102 bucks.

there's some goofiness about them, but i'm happy with how they look, especially for a little over 30 bucks each. i agree with you red, about the collars. it's like loose. just sits on the shoulders funny.

the only goofiness i see is that they added an extra bit of blue material on the side, that juts out onto the back panel, well below the armpit. the actual jersey, the stripe down the side starts from the armpit and goes straight down the side. on the champ, the NFL logo is sewn on slightly crooked.

the numbers are all good, the materials are quality, and the stiching is fine (couple of loose threads here and there to trim up). they tried to mimic the flywire collar, but i can't tell you how close they are because i haven't seen an authentic up close.

the stripes up the armpit stop short of the collar, which i was worried about. a lot of the knock offs i've seen (including some of the pics on the site) have the point meet at the collar, which isn't right. (on my gf's, the stripes go all the way and meet the collar - though i'm not sure if it's as big a deal on the women's cut jersey. her letters are all still sewn and it looks pretty good as well).

overall, i'd say they are pretty good knock offs. i can post a couple pics if anyone is interested, lemme know.

Good deal.

My brother in law bought some jerseys on www.cheapnikenfljerseyschina.us as well and he says that they're the nicest knock offs he's ever had, so I might check that site out.

Thnikkaman
09-25-2012, 08:26 AM
I want to snatch one of these up, but the shipping costs are what's killing me. I should see if I can get a bunch of people at work to put in an order with me.

Fullback32
09-25-2012, 09:59 AM
I want to snatch one of these up, but the shipping costs are what's killing me. I should see if I can get a bunch of people at work to put in an order with me.

Good idea. We have done that at work twice and it's worked out really well.

SR
09-25-2012, 10:20 AM
Good idea. We have done that at work twice and it's worked out really well.

Too bad all of us are so spread out otherwise we could do a group purchase. By the time the purchaser makes the group purchase and sends out the jerseys to everyone that ordered one, you might as well just buy your own shit and cough up the shipping fees.

shank
09-25-2012, 07:59 PM
instead of thinking of them as 20 dollar jerseys with 40 dollar shipping, think of it as a 50 dollar jersey with 10 dollar shipping. you're still coming out so far ahead (of buying an actual nike authentic) that it shouldn't be a hang up.

shank
09-25-2012, 08:05 PM

my only complaint with the jerseys i got is the side stripe - it should go all the way up to the armpit on the backside, but curves in to the seem on the side.

Thnikkaman
09-26-2012, 08:48 AM
instead of thinking of them as 20 dollar jerseys with 40 dollar shipping, think of it as a 50 dollar jersey with 10 dollar shipping. you're still coming out so far ahead (of buying an actual nike authentic) that it shouldn't be a hang up.

All I got to say is that I make a lot of money, but I also owe a lot of money. 50 dollars isn't much when you're a single guy.

weazel
12-23-2012, 02:32 PM
we bought two nike jerseys and two tshirts from NFL.com and sent them all back. Those Nike jerseys are absolute shit and the shirts looked like someone wore them and sent them back, all the logos were half worn off. I dont think I will ever buy anything from nfl.com anymore, I'm buying the knockoffs, better quality.