PDA

View Full Version : Game BALLS

WARHORSE
09-13-2012, 02:01 AM
We each adopt Broncos and have favorite players, etc, etc.

I figure this thread can be for handing out game BALLS to players we think make plays that make the nads clap at some point during the a game.

I gotta hand out a game BALL to Beadles for that downfield block during DTs catch and run for a score against Pittsburg. Fat boy was chuggin downfield with all the grit of a possom chewin dirt.

Didnt that remind you of plays you would see during the 97 and 98 seasons?

WARHORSE gives a game BALL to Beadles.:beer:

NorCalBronco7
09-13-2012, 02:19 AM
NORCALBRONCOSEVEN'S game BALLS goes to NORCALBRONCO7 for not tearing his hair out during the third quarter.

sneakers
09-13-2012, 02:43 AM
LOL you knew this thread was going to shit when you capitalized BALLS

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xXJIoKNlyuk/TVRMFudEWlI/AAAAAAAAAhA/SNdHue2CcvY/s1600/BFCC+blue+balls.jpg

WARHORSE
09-13-2012, 03:07 AM
LOL you knew this thread was going to shit when you capitalized BALLS

Geeezzzzzzz.

sneakers
09-13-2012, 04:56 AM
Geeezzzzzzz.

I would just delete this one, and create an identical one with BALLS lowercased.

Then you can salvage this before everyone wakes up.

UnderArmour
09-13-2012, 06:48 AM
Well I'd give the game ball to Tracy Porter, but it looks like he already snatched it and ran to the end zone.

SR
09-13-2012, 07:17 AM
I don't know what's worse - your capitalization of the word "balls" every time you type it or Nomad capitalizing "Broncos" every time he types it. And why is it that you did that? Do you enjoy big balls?

hotcarl
09-13-2012, 09:49 AM
id like to give some BALLS out if you catch my drift

(id like to use my penis for sex)

I Eat Staples
09-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Beadles got away with a hold AND an illegal block in the back on that play.

Game ball to Peyton Manning.

Chef Zambini
09-13-2012, 11:31 AM
looks like your retreiver has an anusual case of blue balls.
porter and manning for sure !
beadles, good hustle, maybe thats why the refs looked the other way.
a gameball to JDR for his adjustments in the fourth quarter.
and a gameball to the coaches for letting peyton be peyton and staying out of his way!
a gameball to the mile high croud for being quiet during PMs girations and extra loud when BB tried to do the same.
.. and the biggest game ball to JE for putting it all together! now enuff of the admiration society, lets focus on ATL and clean up this mess at LINEBACKER !

WARHORSE
09-13-2012, 02:57 PM
I don't know what's worse - your capitalization of the word "balls" every time you type it or Nomad capitalizing "Broncos" every time he types it. And why is it that you did that? Do you enjoy big balls?

Sometimes its all in the perspective of the reader, no?

BALLS.

weazel
09-13-2012, 03:45 PM
Mine go to Porter, but not for the pick 6... Mine's for the play in the end zone where the coverage got messed up and Pittsburgh had a wide open receiver in the corner and Porter jumped in the air to tip the ball away. Great play that saved 7 points at a critical time.