PDA

View Full Version : So Manning is the greatest QB ever now? LOL

NEPatriots
09-12-2012, 08:43 PM
So you throw your quarterback under the bus and hire Manning to get your pathetic football organization some regular season wins and now according to every Donkey fan I talk to "Manning is the greatest quarterback ever." lol.

Are you the Colts fanbase now relocated in Colorado? lol

Manning is a Bronco like Montana is a Chief. His legacy is and always will be as a Colt. He's just collecting a paycheck in Denver and you hired him like a football mercenary to carry you through some seasons. Here's a word that comes to mind to describe Denver fans in 2012: Shameless.
What other word would fit a football fanbase that is content to have no identity in exchange for some more wins?

And now listening to you talk, you suddenly sound like you're all from Indianapolis and have suffered triumph and heartbreak with him since the year of his draft. Skimming over your forums is just laughable.

The 2012 Broncos may get more regular season wins this year than you would have with Tebow but at the cost of being a completely SOULLESS football team. Signing or drafting a quarterback (especially one like Manning), isn't like signing a wide receiver, or a kick returner, or a tight end.
You signed Manning mercenary style to get you some extra wins and now that's the face of your organization - a mercenary.
That's your identity, congratulations lol.

And in the end it isn't even going to get you anything. Tom Brady - the REAL best quarterback of all time - along with Bill Belichick have a LONG and DISTINGUISHED history of completely owning Manning and routinely knocking him out of the post season. Manning didn't even get his first win against Brady until the 2006 season which was the weakest Patriot team of the Brady era, which had been completely stripped of ALL its offensive weapons and yet he still carried it to the AFC Championship game. After that Manning was just one of many of Brady's victims on the Patriot path to perfection and then Brady got injured and wasn't 100% until two seasons later when he went 14-2 and lost by just one point iirc. This season the Patriots are fielding what is perhaps the greatest Patriot team of all time, so best of luck to your soulless, hollow, shell of a football team with no identity of its own. lol.

Shameless.

I'd rather go 0-16 then latch on to the Colts legacy like some sort of parasite for a decent regular season showing.
You and your new Bronco team makes me laugh.

P.S. If you think the addition of your dome-quarterback is going to result in any significant change from what we did to you last year in the post season you're completely delusional.

EMB6903
09-12-2012, 08:45 PM
You really put some thought into that.

Good job!

chazoe60
09-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Always has been.

When the Patsies lose Brady they go 11-5. When a team loses Manning they get the first pick in the draft.

NEPatriots
09-12-2012, 08:51 PM
And now you're even taking up Colt arguments! lol!

Parasite.

NEPatriots
09-12-2012, 08:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj-MGTgo1u4

What's Manning going to do for you this year? Help you to only lose by 20?

chazoe60
09-12-2012, 08:54 PM
And now you're even taking up Colt arguments! lol!

Parasite.

It's not a Colt argument, it's just fact. Sorry if it's too true for you.

BTW 18-1 patent that shit bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

chazoe60
09-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Broncos vs Pats all time history

27-18 (http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/series-history-broncos-vs-patriots-2/)

NEPatriots
09-12-2012, 08:56 PM
So you look to the Colts to get a quarterback and the Giants to get your trash talk. Is anything in Denver actually yours, except getting humiliated in the play offs?

chazoe60
09-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Hey, only ten straight more victories and your faggy little franchise will overtake us.

chazoe60
09-12-2012, 08:58 PM
So you look to the Colts to get a quarterback and the Giants to get your trash talk. Is anything in Denver actually yours, except getting humiliated in the play offs?
Look above that post for my response, twit.

NEPatriots
09-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Hey, 27-17, that's great, too bad it won't help you this year.
Since the Kraft family has taken over the Patriots have become a brand new organization, and it's one that's here to stay, so you can go back to the Elway days and the 80's all you want for your irrelevant stats. We've completely eclipsed you and pretty much every other organization in football.

Denver sits at the kids table. Sorry.

NEPatriots
09-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Hey, only ten straight more victories and your faggy little franchise will overtake us.

Looks like I hit a nerve. I guess you were so happy about the possibility of crawling out of the basement of the NFL that you forgot you would have to trade your soul for it. The truth has a certain ring to it, don't you think?

chazoe60
09-12-2012, 09:01 PM
I sense a lot of fear from this poser, umm I mean poster.

NEPatriots
09-12-2012, 09:05 PM
LOL Keep telling yourself that. I'm terrified of a team we set records against last year and completely humiliated in the post season because they got a quarterback that regularly chokes in the post season, we regularly own in the post season, and plays like trash outside of a dome.

Color me scared. lololol

Remember how confident you were before the play off game last season? All the game plans and nonsense you were posting on this forum before the game? Remember what a "great chance you had"? Yeah, you're that guy all over again.

EMB6903
09-12-2012, 09:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj-MGTgo1u4

What's Manning going to do for you this year? Help you to only lose by 20?

Ya Von miller is a badass.

What's your point?

NorCalBronco7
09-12-2012, 09:12 PM
:lol:

Thanks for the laugh bozo.

MasterShake
09-12-2012, 09:23 PM
Someone needs to let Brady know that Gisele found out the wifi password and is starting threads again.

We get it sweetheart, your husband cannot throw and catch the ball at the same time.

Pudge
09-12-2012, 10:24 PM
Oaklandraider must be a pats fan now?

Poet
09-12-2012, 11:59 PM
It beats having a QB who can't cut it when the offense is his and who cheated to get his three rings.

NEPatriots
09-13-2012, 12:09 AM
It beats having a QB who can't cut it when the offense is his and who cheated to get his three rings.

There's so much irony in this statement coming from a Bronco fan who cheered his team on as it got Elway two superbowls by fielding an illegal football team well over salary cap. Incase you don't know your own history, the NFL fined you for both years.

So while you were using an illegal football team to win, all you can say about Brady was that him and evil Belichick were mind reading opposing coaches and had inside information into every play they called. Get your tinfoil hat out for that post?

MOtorboat
09-13-2012, 12:11 AM
There's so much irony in this statement coming from a Bronco fan who cheered his team on as it got Elway two superbowls by fielding an illegal football team well over salary cap. Incase you don't know your own history, the NFL fined you for both years.

So while you were using an illegal football team to win, all you can say about Brady was that him and evil Belichick were mind reading opposing coaches and had inside information into every play they called. Get your tinfoil hat out for that post?

Well then, good thing he's not a Broncos fan.

The funny part is how painfully obvious it is that he's not.

The other funny part is how painfully obvious it is that you don't know the incident that you are talking smack about.

Stupid trolls are stupid.

Poet
09-13-2012, 12:54 AM

They had a cap violation, that's it. The Cowboys and the Skins had that two seasons ago, it doesn't mean that you're going to do anything. Meanwhile you guys taped the opposition's defense and used it to your advantage.

Game. Set. Match.

Timmy!
09-13-2012, 01:11 AM
How many dicks will Brady suck this season?

Poet
09-13-2012, 01:39 AM
How many dicks will Brady suck this season?

All of them.

Army Bronco
09-13-2012, 02:02 AM
Somebody feels threatened by the Broncos this year!

NorCalBronco7
09-13-2012, 02:14 AM
Finish him

NEPatriots
09-13-2012, 02:22 AM
None of you want to address anything I said in my OP because you know it's true.
Some of you (not you, but Bronco fans) probably agree with it.

I can tell you this: If Brady retired last season (oh, don't you all only WISH), and Kraft and Belichick decided to pick up Manning, I'd be absolutely DISGUSTED. I wouldn't be able to watch a single game, because he isn't a New England quarterback, he certainly isn't a Denver quarterback, and the fact that you all now latch on to him like a leech so enthusiastically makes your fanbase a bunch of PIRATES.

The fact that you're actually talking trash is quite amusing. You have no pride in your organization WHAT-SO-EVER. You just sound desperate.
It was pathetic for the Colts to get rid of him when he said he wanted to finish his career in Indy, it was even more pathetic that your organization swooped in to pick him up.

I honestly don't even know how you can wear a Bronco jersey or a hat or get ready for football on Sunday and look yourselves in the mirror and actually pretend he's your quarterback. The man is a Colt, period. His career is over now, it doesn't matter what he does, he's just, as I said, collecting a pay check.

And let's say hypothetically you win a Superbowl (Yeah, 0000000001% chance, ZERO, never going to happen), do you think it's going to be a BRONCO Superbowl win? NO. It's going to be a MANNING Superbowl win. Thats what everyone will think, whether it's me, or a Steelers fan, or a Colts fan, or Chris ******* Collinsworth. The Broncos don't even exist right now. It's the Denver Mannings-getting-paid team.

But don't worry, because that isn't going to happen, because Manning knows damn well he isn't going to win another Superbowl. He isn't going to broadcast this because he's a business man and it would be bad for business, but the dirty little secret here is if Manning wanted a Superbowl, or thought he could win a Superbowl, and thought he was healthy enough to play at that level, and could deal with Superbowl expectations and pressure, HE WOULD OF WENT TO SAN FRANSISCO!

He's in Denver to collect a pay check before he retires!

You people make me laugh. The jokes on you.

You think i'm scared of Denver? Maybe you should go back and watch last years play offs again. What the hell is the addition of Manning going to do to change that? You barely, BARELY beat a Steelers team that is OLD, DIMINISHED, UNHEALTHY, and couldn't even start a whole host of its starting players. Yeah, the whole NFL is terrified of you now because you have a Manning in the twilight of his career who rolled into Denver for COLD HARD CASH.

Timmy!
09-13-2012, 03:22 AM
None of you want to address anything I said in my OP because you know it's true.

I can tell you this: If Brady retired last season (oh, don't you all only WISH), and Kraft and Belichick decided to pick up Manning, I'd be absolutely DISGUSTED. I wouldn't be able to watch a single game, because he isn't a New England quarterback, he certainly isn't a Denver quarterback, and the fact that you all now latch on to him like a leech so enthusiastically makes your fanbase a bunch of PIRATES.

The fact that you're actually talking trash is quite amusing. You have no pride in your organization WHAT-SO-EVER. You just sound desperate.
It was pathetic for the Colts to get rid of him when he said he wanted to finish his career in Indy, it was even more pathetic that your organization swooped in to pick him up.

I honestly don't even know how you can wear a Bronco jersey or a hat or get ready for football on Sunday and look yourselves in the mirror and actually pretend he's your quarterback. The man is a Colt, period. His career is over now, it doesn't matter what he does, he's just, as I said, collecting a pay check.

And let's say hypothetically you win a Superbowl (Yeah, 0000000001% chance, ZERO, never going to happen), do you think it's going to be a BRONCO Superbowl win? NO. It's going to be a MANNING Superbowl win. Thats what everyone will think, whether it's me, or a Steelers fan, or a Colts fan, or Chris ******* Collinsworth. The Broncos don't even exist right now. It's the Denver Mannings-getting-paid team.

But don't worry, because that isn't going to happen, because Manning knows damn well he isn't going to win another Superbowl. He isn't going to broadcast this because he's a business man and it would be bad for business, but the dirty little secret here is if Manning wanted a Superbowl, or thought he could win a Superbowl, and thought he was healthy enough to play at that level, and could deal with Superbowl expectations and pressure, HE WOULD OF WENT TO SAN FRANSISCO!

You think i'm scared of Denver? Maybe you should go back and watch last years play offs again. What the hell is the addition of Manning going to do to change that? You barely, BARELY beat a Steelers team that is OLD, DIMINISHED, UNHEALTHY, and couldn't even start a whole host of its starting players. Yeah, the whole NFL is terrified of you now because you have a Manning in the twilight of his career who rolled into Denver for COLD HARD CASH.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/20/hahaha_didnt_read.gif

Northman
09-13-2012, 04:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n74qajrx4b4

SR
09-13-2012, 07:19 AM
So you throw your quarterback under the bus and hire Manning to get your pathetic football organization some regular season wins and now according to every Donkey fan I talk to "Manning is the greatest quarterback ever." lol.

Since you're new here, I'll help you out with this. Manning was the best ever before he came to Denver. Now he's still the best ever (in a lot of people's book anyway, top five in history in just about everyone's book) but he is just a Bronco. Hopefully YOUR offensive line can pull it together otherwise Tom Brady is going to have to invest in some Kleenex stock or some really good BJ lessons so that he can get on the good side of these replacement refs.

SR
09-13-2012, 07:21 AM
Hey, 27-17, that's great, too bad it won't help you this year.
Since the Kraft family has taken over the Patriots have become a brand new organization, and it's one that's here to stay, so you can go back to the Elway days and the 80's all you want for your irrelevant stats. We've completely eclipsed you and pretty much every other organization in football.

Denver sits at the kids table. Sorry.

Tom Brady lost his first playoff game to what team?

SR
09-13-2012, 07:27 AM

If you as a Pasties fan aren't threatened by the Broncos and Manning, why are you here talking shit? If the Broncos weren't a threat to your beloved Patriots, you would just go troll around somewhere else. I certainly don't see you trolling around the Miami Dolphins or the Jacksonville Jaguars boards...

Northman
09-13-2012, 07:31 AM
I think first and foremost the Pats should think of how they can beat the Giants when it matters. Getting your ass kicked by Eli at the end of the games must be pretty humiliating. Of course, if Denver does beat the NE this year do we have to worry about Gazelle crying about how unfair it is? lmao

Army Bronco
09-13-2012, 07:38 AM

You think i'm scared of Denver? Maybe you should go back and watch last years play offs again. What the hell is the addition of Manning going to do to change that? You barely, BARELY beat a Steelers team that is OLD, DIMINISHED, UNHEALTHY, and couldn't even start a whole host of its starting players. Yeah, the whole NFL is terrified of you now because you have a Manning in the twilight of his career who rolled into Denver for COLD HARD CASH. Well, your posts are too long to address everything and too emotionally charged. It seems as those you really are afraid of Denver or your on your rag. I think both. I recommend you take some midol for the cramps, a shot of whiskey for the nerves, and go play in traffic for our amusement. Oh, and Go Broncos!!!!

chazoe60
09-13-2012, 07:42 AM
Well, your posts are too long to address everything and too emotionally charged. It seems as those you really are afraid of Denver or your on your rag. I think both. I recommend you take some midol for the cramps, a shot of whiskey for the nerves, and go play in traffic for our amusement. Oh, and Go Broncos!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thnikkaman
09-13-2012, 08:39 AM
Armaments, chapter two, verses nine to twenty-one.
And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu--
--Skip a bit, Brother.
And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

BigDaddyBronco
09-13-2012, 08:43 AM
I think first and foremost the Pats should think of how they can beat the Giants when it matters. Getting your ass kicked by Eli at the end of the games must be pretty humiliating. Of course, if Denver does beat the NE this year do we have to worry about Gazelle crying about how unfair it is? lmao

No, she'll just blame Welker for dropping balls.

Thnikkaman
09-13-2012, 08:48 AM
If you don't Squat, you're not training period. The Squat is the most important weight training exercise because it works your whole body, not just your legs. That's why Squats are key to the StrongLifts 5x5 Program.

This guide will teach you how to Squat with correct technique using free weights so you achieve maximum strength and muscle gains without hurting yourself.

What Are Squats? Bend through your knees with the bar on your back until your hips come lower than parallel. Once your hip joint is lower than your knee joint you Squat up again.

NightTrainLayne
09-13-2012, 08:57 AM
I used the last of the coffee this morning. Gotta get by the store.

Oh. . .and soap too, I'm running out of soap.

Thnikkaman
09-13-2012, 09:01 AM
What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!... It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!...(He ran to the front door but no one followed him) (He returned, chastising his frat brothers) What the f--k happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you, Bluto, we might get in trouble.' (shouting) Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer... Otter (Tim Matheson) agreed with Bluto: "Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these ********. Now, we could fight 'em with conventional weapons. That could take years and cost millions of lives. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part." We're just the guys to do it...LET'S DO IT!

chazoe60
09-13-2012, 09:13 AM

"Running out"? From the smell of ya' I'd say you RAN out. :laugh::laugh:

NightTrainLayne
09-13-2012, 09:14 AM
"Running out"? From the smell of ya' I'd say you RAN out. :laugh::laugh:

Indeed. Had to use some of the wife's girly stuff. FML.

MOtorboat
09-13-2012, 09:29 AM

Strange bachelor purchases:
Frozen Pizza
Saltine Crackers
Kleenex
Boulevard Beer.

FMW!

GEM
09-13-2012, 09:35 AM
Oh how the mighty will fall when Brady hangs em up. I venture to say the suicide rate in NE will sky rocket that year.

chazoe60
09-13-2012, 09:40 AM
Oh how the mighty will fall when Brady hangs em up. I venture to say the suicide rate in NE will sky rocket that year.

Nah, they'll just go back to not really giving a shit like before the Billichick/Brady era. Try to remember before this run did you ever even meet a Patriots fan? That area still, and will always, belong to the Red Sox with the Celtics coming in second and the Patsies, no matter what they accomplish coming in a distant third. It's not really an area that cares much about football.

SR
09-13-2012, 09:43 AM
Nah, they'll just go back to not really giving a shit like before the Billichick/Brady era. Try to remember before this run did you ever even meet a Patriots fan? That area still, and will always, belong to the Red Sox with the Celtics coming in second and the Patsies, no matter what they accomplish coming in a distant third. It's not really an area that cares much about football.

Don't forget about the Bruins. Bostonians love their Bruins.

Ravage!!!
09-13-2012, 09:50 AM
So this guy is so "Non-threatened" by Manning and the Broncos, that he felt it necessary to come here and brag about last year's playoff win? Yeah, that sounds like a dude loaded with confidence. :coffee:

Army Bronco
09-13-2012, 10:51 AM
The Pats owner is feeling crappy since they are losing Super Bowls. First he's talking about Brady being better than Montana. Didn't they make it harder for defenses to play so little girls like Brady can play?? Next Kraft will petition to change the name from the Lombardi to the Bellichick. He will also petition so defenses will have to count 5 alligator before rushing at Tom Brady. They need to flag Brady's little temper tantrums and send him to time out.

weazel
09-13-2012, 11:58 AM

Manning is a Bronco like Montana is a Chief. His legacy is and always will be as a Colt. He's just collecting a paycheck in Denver and you hired him like a football mercenary to carry you through some seasons. Here's a word that comes to mind to describe Denver fans in 2012: Shameless.
What other word would fit a football fanbase that is content to have no identity in exchange for some more wins?

And now listening to you talk, you suddenly sound like you're all from Indianapolis and have suffered triumph and heartbreak with him since the year of his draft. Skimming over your forums is just laughable.

The 2012 Broncos may get more regular season wins this year than you would have with Tebow but at the cost of being a completely SOULLESS football team. Signing or drafting a quarterback (especially one like Manning), isn't like signing a wide receiver, or a kick returner, or a tight end.
You signed Manning mercenary style to get you some extra wins and now that's the face of your organization - a mercenary.

And in the end it isn't even going to get you anything. Tom Brady - the REAL best quarterback of all time - along with Bill Belichick have a LONG and DISTINGUISHED history of completely owning Manning and routinely knocking him out of the post season. Manning didn't even get his first win against Brady until the 2006 season which was the weakest Patriot team of the Brady era, which had been completely stripped of ALL its offensive weapons and yet he still carried it to the AFC Championship game. After that Manning was just one of many of Brady's victims on the Patriot path to perfection and then Brady got injured and wasn't 100% until two seasons later when he went 14-2 and lost by just one point iirc. This season the Patriots are fielding what is perhaps the greatest Patriot team of all time, so best of luck to your soulless, hollow, shell of a football team with no identity of its own. lol.

Shameless.

I'd rather go 0-16 then latch on to the Colts legacy like some sort of parasite for a decent regular season showing.

P.S. If you think the addition of your dome-quarterback is going to result in any significant change from what we did to you last year in the post season you're completely delusional.

search my nickname on here and you will see many posts where I state Manning is the best QB ever long before he played in Denver. Sorry douche, Manning is simply better than Tommy could imagine to be

chazoe60
09-13-2012, 12:01 PM
search my nickname on here and you will see many posts where I state Manning is the best ever long before he played here. Sorry douche, Manning is simply better than Tommy

Same here. I've been proclaiming Peyton the GOAT for going on three years now. As funny as it seems I think last year almost proves it. Just like I pointed out earlier; when a team is without Brady they to 11-5, when a team is without Manning they get the first pick in the draft.

weazel
09-13-2012, 12:03 PM

Shameless.

people like this are sad... what drives a person to go online and try to fight with people they dont know, about something that means absolutely nothing? LMAO can you imagine how pathetic this guys life is? This is the best thing he could think of doing with his time! LOL

I feel bad for you buddy, take care.

Dzone
09-13-2012, 12:42 PM
Thres a new Peyton Manning corn maze! Manning crop circles?
http://network.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/11685124?headline=pic_theres_a_peyton_manning_corn _maze_in_greeley_colorado&linksrc=mb_main_col_8&mailing_id=1846&sport_name=nfl

NightTrainLayne
09-13-2012, 01:37 PM
My wife called me a little bit ago and let me know that she picked up some Irish Spring for me while she was at Target.

Now I just have to take care of coffee.

BigDaddyBronco
09-13-2012, 01:38 PM
Indeed. Had to use some of the wife's girly stuff. FML.

I bet you smell real, real, purdy.

weazel
09-13-2012, 01:43 PM
tell me more!
http://www.eugeneymca.org/images/fitness/man-eating-cereal.jpg

Dzone
09-13-2012, 01:52 PM
people like this are sad... what drives a person to go online and try to fight with people they dont know, about something that means absolutely nothing? LMAO can you imagine how pathetic this guys life is? This is the best thing he could think of doing with his time! LOL

I feel bad for you buddy, take care.
I was thinking the same thing.

NightTrainLayne
09-13-2012, 04:57 PM
I bet you smell real, real, purdy.

Better than onions.

Army Bronco
09-13-2012, 07:51 PM

Shameless.

I feel bad for you buddy, take care. You know that if his mommy caught him fighting at school he would lose his WOW account for a month. Instead, he gets on here to fight. That's what happens to 30 year old virgins from NE.

tomjonesrocks
09-13-2012, 08:42 PM
I don't get what these Pats fans get out of coming here with this shit. They sure as **** are annoying.

And I still think these pieces of shit should be banned from gameday threads.

Thnikkaman
09-13-2012, 09:49 PM
I'd like to... I'd like to say something that I've prepared tonight.

Hello. How about that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Sin City. (nervous laugh) You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack- it grew by one, so where there two- there were two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the wolf pack and Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought 'Wait a second, could it be?' And now I know for sure- I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. The four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast! (pulls out switchblade, starts cutting his hand) Blood brothers!

weazel
09-13-2012, 09:56 PM
I once ate a foot-long corndog on a nude beach. I'll never do that again.

Pudge
09-13-2012, 09:59 PM
Bill bellichick is a good coach, he can make Matt cassell look good. Without him Brady is the sixth round pick who just couldn't make it.

weazel
09-13-2012, 10:00 PM
Bill bellichick is a good coach, he can make Matt cassell look good. Without him Brady is the sixth round pick who just couldn't make it.

he didnt do much in Cleveland though

NightTrainLayne
09-13-2012, 10:04 PM
I once ate a foot-long corndog on a nude beach. I'll never do that again.

I went to a nude beach once.

Didn't put much thought into the sunscreen situation. . . The tube said to reapply every 15 to 20 minutes as needed. That seemed to be a little quick for me.

Day1BroncoFan
09-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Hey nep, you talk a lot of shit. Just make sure you come back after we kick the patsies asses.

TXBRONC
09-14-2012, 04:57 AM
So this guy is so "Non-threatened" by Manning and the Broncos, that he felt it necessary to come here and brag about last year's playoff win? Yeah, that sounds like a dude loaded with confidence. :coffee:

He's load alright but it's not with confidence.

FlyByU
09-14-2012, 06:33 AM
Ya Von miller is a badass.

What's your point?

Yeah takes on 2 Patty lineman at once No Fear there LOL

BroncoNut
09-14-2012, 10:17 AM

Shameless.

I hope the change is significant (p < 0.05). You guys did put a pretty major smackdown on us. I didn't think that was very nice at all, just saying

Thnikkaman
09-14-2012, 10:27 AM
First of all, to understand what happened to Killer, you gotta understand who Killer the dog WAS. Now Killer was born to a three-legged bitch mother. And he was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that, he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz. He's a small-time gunrunner and, uh, rottweiler fight promoter. So he puts Killer into training, next thing you know Killer's GOOD! He is DAMN good! But then, he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother Nibbles. And Killer said, "No, man, that's my brother, I can't fight Nibbles!" And he made him fight anyway. And then Killer, Killed Nibbles. And Killer said, "That's it!" And he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he ffffffff-FREAKED OUT. And then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart... no longer beat. Wow.

Day1BroncoFan
09-14-2012, 10:29 AM
First of all, to understand what happened to Killer, you gotta understand who Killer the dog WAS. Now Killer was born to a three-legged bitch mother. And he was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that, he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz. He's a small-time gunrunner and, uh, rottweiler fight promoter. So he puts Killer into training, next thing you know Killer's GOOD! He is DAMN good! But then, he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother Nibbles. And Killer said, "No, man, that's my brother, I can't fight Nibbles!" And he made him fight anyway. And then Killer, Killed Nibbles. And Killer said, "That's it!" And he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he ffffffff-FREAKED OUT. And then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart... no longer beat. Wow.

Great story!

chazoe60
09-14-2012, 10:32 AM
Michael Squints Palledorous walked a little taller that day. And we had to tip our hats to him. He was lucky she hadn't beat the *crap* out of him. We wouldn't have blamed her. What he'd done was sneaky, rotten, and low... and cool. Not another one among us would have ever in a million years even for a million dollars have the guts to put the move on the lifeguard. He did. He had kissed a woman. And he had kissed her long and good. We got banned from the pool forever that day. But every time we walked by after that, the lifeguard looked down from her tower, right over at Squints, and smiled.

MNPatsFan
09-14-2012, 01:05 PM
Nah, they'll just go back to not really giving a shit like before the Billichick/Brady era. Try to remember before this run did you ever even meet a Patriots fan? That area still, and will always, belong to the Red Sox with the Celtics coming in second and the Patsies, no matter what they accomplish coming in a distant third. It's not really an area that cares much about football.Well I for one will still give a shit. I have been a die hard Patriots fans since the mid-70s and had to weather some very disappointing and discouraging times prior to Bob Kraft buying the Patriots. After Brady retires, I will still be a die hard Patriots fan.:elefant:

My two favorite teams are the Patriots then the Celtics. I only really start rooting for the Red Sox and/or the Bruins if or when they get into the playoffs. Given the state of the Red Sox and the impending lockout in hockey, looks like I will only be rooting for the Patriots and Celtics this fall and winter.:lol:

Davii
09-14-2012, 01:22 PM
You can’t handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who’s gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

MNPatsFan
09-14-2012, 01:29 PM
search my nickname on here and you will see many posts where I state Manning is the best QB ever long before he played in Denver. Sorry douche, Manning is simply better than Tommy could imagine to beYes, statistically Manning is the best QB, but when winning percentages in the regular season and playoffs are factored in then Brady is clearly the better QB between the two of them.

Manning has a regular season winning percentage of .679 and a playoff winning percentage of .474. Brady on the other hand has a regular season winning percentage of .781 and a playoff winning percentage of .727. Furthermore, Brady is presently tied with Joe Montana for the most post season victories by a QB. Finally, Brady has 3 SB titles to Manning's 1.

chazoe60
09-14-2012, 01:34 PM
Yes, statistically Manning is the best QB, but when winning percentages in the regular season and playoffs are factored in then Brady is clearly the better QB between the two of them.

Manning has a regular season winning percentage of .679 and a playoff winning percentage of .474. Brady on the other hand has a regular season winning percentage of .781 and a playoff winning percentage of .727. Furthermore, Brady is presently tied with Joe Montana for the most post season victories by a QB. Finally, Brady has 3 SB titles to Manning's 1.
Put Manning on those Pats team and Manning has 5 or 6 rings. Just my opinion. Just like IMHO if Elway played on those 49er teams that Montana had, he would have won even more than the four that Montana had.

I'm not saying Brady sux, actually I've stuck up for him on this MB before, this thread notwithstanding, but I do believe Manning is the better QB.

Thnikkaman
09-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Yeah, I was the kid...it got so that every pissant prairie punk who thought he could shoot a gun would ride into town to try out the Waco Kid. I must've killed more men than Cecil B Demille. Got pretty gritty. I started to hear the word draw in my sleep. Then one day, I was just walking down the street, and I heard a voice behind me say, "Reach for it Mister!" I spun around and there I was face to face with a six-year-old kid. Well I just threw my guns down and walked away....little ******* shot me in the ass!! So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled into a whiskey bottle, and I've been there ever since.

T.K.O.
09-14-2012, 01:37 PM

Shameless.

:confused:What a silly thread....everyone knows Elway is the greatest QB ever!!!!:salute:

MNPatsFan
09-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Same here. I've been proclaiming Peyton the GOAT for going on three years now.See my previous post for my response.

As funny as it seems I think last year almost proves it. Just like I pointed out earlier; when a team is without Brady they to 11-5, when a team is without Manning they get the first pick in the draft.All last season proved was that the Colt's front office and coaches did a horrible job finding and grooming a capable backup to Manning, which is probably why they all were fired!;)

The Patriots on the other hand are always trying to build depth throughout their roster. As a result, they lose or trade some of their big name players because they refuse to over pay to retain those players.

Davii
09-14-2012, 01:40 PM
Yes, statistically Manning is the best QB, but when winning percentages in the regular season and playoffs are factored in then Brady is clearly the better QB between the two of them.

And furthermore, when Brady goes down the Pats go 11-5, when Manning misses the season the Colts went 2-14. Wait, this doesn't help your argument here.... sorry....

slim
09-14-2012, 01:40 PM
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

Davii
09-14-2012, 01:41 PM
See my previous post for my response.

All last season proved was that the Colt's front office and coaches did a horrible job finding and grooming a capable backup to Manning, which is probably why they all were fired!;)

The Patriots on the other hand are always trying to build depth throughout their roster. As a result, they lose or trade some of their big name players because they refuse to over pay to retain those players.

Or Brady isn't much better than Cassel. Something like that.

chazoe60
09-14-2012, 01:41 PM
Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead.

MNPatsFan
09-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Put Manning on those Pats team and Manning has 5 or 6 rings. Just my opinion. Just like IMHO if Elway played on those 49er teams that Montana had, he would have won even more than the four that Montana had.

I'm not saying Brady sux, actually I've stuck up for him on this MB before, this thread notwithstanding, but I do believe Manning is the better QB.I also am not saying that Manning sux. IMHO Brady is the better QB, but there is really no scientific way to establish or prove which one is better or who the GOAT is .... a lot of great QBs played before my time and there is no way to compare their play and impact with today's players.

BroncoNut
09-14-2012, 01:42 PM
I'm tired. shrimp and chicken penne for lunch

slim
09-14-2012, 01:43 PM
I also am not saying that Manning sux. IMHO Brady is the better QB, but there is really no scientific way to establish or prove which one is better or who the GOAT is .... a lot of great QBs played before my time and there is no way to compare their play and impact with today's players.

Well, we'll just take your word for it, then.

MNPatsFan
And furthermore, when Brady goes down the Pats go 11-5, when Manning misses the season the Colts went 2-14. Wait, this doesn't help your argument here.... sorry....See my other post addressing your weak argument.;)

chazoe60
My name's Paul, and that's just between y'all.

slim
09-14-2012, 01:44 PM
See my other post addressing your weak argument.;)

Facts never make a weak argument.

MNPatsFan
09-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Or Brady isn't much better than Cassel. Something like that.If that were the case, then BB and the Patriots would have traded Brady rather than Cassel.;)

BroncoNut
09-14-2012, 01:45 PM
guys, I'm a bad person. I hate certain people and can't control my demeanor and even my temper around them. am I alone here?

MNPatsFan
09-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Well, we'll just take your word for it, then.:laugh:

Well you are certainly entitled to do so, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Wasn't asking or telling anyone to take my word for anything. Based on my history and record in fantasy football and prognosticating, taking my word for anything would probably be a HUGE mistake!:lol:

chazoe60
09-14-2012, 01:49 PM
guys, I'm a bad person. I hate certain people and can't control my demeanor and even my temper around them. am I alone here?

Tulip is much better than mongoloid

MNPatsFan
09-14-2012, 01:50 PM
Facts never make a weak argument.Facts can be twisted and spun to support almost any argument, including weak arguments.

MNPatsFan
09-14-2012, 01:51 PM
What we got here is... failure to communicate.

chazoe60
09-14-2012, 01:53 PM
You feel that sting, big boy, huh? That's pride ******' with you! You gotta fight through that shit!

BroncoNut
09-14-2012, 01:54 PM
Tulip is much better than mongoloid

huh?

Davii
09-14-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

slim
09-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Facts can be twisted and spun to support almost any argument, including weak arguments.

Fact: Tom Brady really likes Dan Koppen's butt.

chazoe60
09-14-2012, 01:57 PM
huh?
I think I cracked a rib.

Giving me oral pleasure?

No, retard, from the fight.

MNPatsFan
09-14-2012, 02:02 PM
I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life; my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

MNPatsFan
09-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Fact: Tom Brady really likes Dan Koppen's butt.Hmm you seem to have a fascination with guy-guy action.

BTW, the Patriots cut Koppen and the Broncos signed him so maybe it is Peyton Manning who really likes Dan Koppen's butt?;)

MNPatsFan
09-14-2012, 02:07 PM
Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!

MNPatsFan
09-14-2012, 02:08 PM
They cut the power.

What do you mean, "*They* cut the power"? How could they cut the power, man? They're animals!

Day1BroncoFan
09-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Manimals cut it.

BroncoNut
09-14-2012, 02:11 PM
I think I cracked a rib.

Giving me oral pleasure?

No, retard, from the fight.

that sounds familiar. Bruce Willis to that hispanic chick in PF? yes, that's right he called her a retard

MNPatsFan
09-14-2012, 02:20 PM
You're one... *ugly* mother******!

MNPatsFan
09-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Tell Victor that Ramon - -the fella he met about a week ago? - -tell him that Ramon went to the clinic today, and I found out that I have, um, herpes simplex 10, and I think Victor should go check himself out with his physician to make sure everything is fine before things start falling off on the man.

weazel
09-14-2012, 03:28 PM
I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Andy would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Andy - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

NEPatriots
09-14-2012, 05:36 PM
Judging by all the replies and the lack of actual substance in all of the posts I can safely assume that you understand that there is a great element of truth in my posts, even if you're completely embarrassed about it, and can only spam rambling in a rather sad attempt to pretend you don't care.

So we've established Bronco fans are happy to win with having a mercenary as the face of their organization.

We've established the Bronco fans have no sense of self or pride in their organization.

And, given your extremely frail `Brady sucks` arguments, centered around the Patriots record after he was injured, that you either know nothing about football, or are shameless enough to not care about facts in order to be partisan and obnoxious.

With Brady the Patriots shattered every offensive record there was in 2007 and came a flukey helmet catch away from winning the Superbowl undefeated. He had 18 wins in a row, many of which against hardened post season teams and one against the the Giants. 18 wins down to 11 wins without him, NONE of which being play off teams and the Patriots didn't make the play offs, despite Cassell being surrounded by the weapons Brady went undefeated with in the regular season.

18 wins down to 11 with none of them being against post season teams and not making the post season themselves.

The Colts without Manning went from 10 wins down to 2, a loss of 8 games, with many of those loses being close games.

Colts loss 8 wins without Manning, the Patriots lose 7 without Brady with none of them being against contenders, despite Moss, Welker, etc.
Not much of a difference. If anything, it's actually tipped in FAVOR of an argument for Brady.

Brady also achieved a LOT more with less, winning three Superbowls with the following:

David Givens
Deon Branch
David Patten
Troy Brown

Not exactly Hall of Fame.

Manning had Harrison his entire career until a few years ago.
He also had Wayne.
He had Marshall Faulk as a rookie.
Edgerin James
Dallas Clarke

Yet Brady still owned him.

Brady didn't get his first elite receiver in Randy Moss until 2007, which he used to go 16-0 in the regular season, throw 50 TD passes and decimate record after record, some of which may never be broken. He was the league's first unanimously voted MVP, etc, the list goes on and on.

But I don't expect any of you to care about these pesky little things called "facts," because all you're really aiming to do is try to get under the skin of Patriot fans by being untruthful. Unfortunately, you don't get under our skin, because we know what's real and what's not, so all you accomplish is revealing yourselves to be liars, spin-doctors and spiteful Patriot-hating malcontents without enough self respect to be truthful football observers.

And that's fine with me :)

chazoe60
09-14-2012, 05:39 PM
Judging by all the replies and the lack of actual substance in all of the posts I can safely assume that you understand that there is a great element of truth in my posts, even if you're completely embarrassed about it, and can only spam rambling in a rather sad attempt to pretend you don't care.

So we've established Bronco fans are happy to win with having a mercenary as the face of their organization.

We've established the Bronco fans have no sense of self or pride in their organization.

And, given your extremely frail `Brady sucks` arguments, centered around the Patriots record after he was injured, that you either know nothing about football, or are shameless enough to not care about facts in order to be partisan and obnoxious.

With Brady the Patriots shattered every offensive record there was in 2007 and came a flukey helmet catch away from winning the Superbowl undefeated. He had 18 wins in a row, many of which against hardened post season teams and one against the the Giants. 18 wins down to 11 wins without him, NONE of which being play off teams and the Patriots didn't make the play offs, despite Cassell being surrounded by the weapons Brady went undefeated with in the regular season.

18 wins down to 11 with none of them being against post season teams and not making the post season themselves.

The Colts without Manning went from 10 wins down to 2, a loss of 8 games, with many of those loses being close games.

Colts loss 8 wins without Manning, the Patriots lose 7 without Brady with none of them being against contenders, despite Moss, Welker, etc.
Not much of a difference. If anything, it's actually tipped in FAVOR of an argument for Brady.

Brady also achieved a LOT more with less, winning three Superbowls with the following:

David Givens
Deon Branch
David Patten
Troy Brown

He also had Wayne.
Edgerin James
Dallas Clarke

Brady didn't get his first elite receiver in Randy Moss until 2007, which he used to go 16-0 in the regular season, throw 50 TD passes and decimate record after record, some of which may never be broken. He was the league's first unanimously voted MVP, etc, the list goes on and on.

But I don't expect any of you to care about these pesky little things called "facts," because all you're really aiming to do is try to get under the skin of Patriot fans by being untruthful. Unfortunately, you don't get under our skin, because we know what's real and what's not, so all you accomplish is revealing yourselves to be liars, spin-doctors and spiteful Patriot-hating malcontents without enough self respect to be truthful football observers.

The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

NEPatriots
09-14-2012, 05:43 PM
That's cool, bro.

You have no chance at winning the Superbowl. You're in for the same heartbreaking and demoralizing loss you suffered last year, even if it doesn't come from the Patriots. You're also not going to win anything again for decades because instead of building up a new quarterback, you've dropped... what?... 1/6th your salary cap on Manning in the twilight of his career just to create a Jets-style media frenzy that isn't intended to result in anything substantial?

But you're happy with that because you're a Bronco fan and you'll take whatever you can get, right? lol

chazoe60
09-14-2012, 05:45 PM
That's cool, bro.

You have no chance at winning the Superbowl. You're in for the same heartbreaking and demoralizing loss you suffered last year, even if it doesn't come from the Patriots. You're also not going to win anything again for decades because instead of building up a new quarterback, you've dropped... what?... 1/6th your salary cap on Manning in the twilight of his career just to create a Jets-style media frenzy that isn't intended to result in anything substantial?

But you're happy with that because you're a Bronco fan and you'll take whatever you can get, right? lol
I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good.

NEPatriots
09-14-2012, 05:48 PM
You're a child with no substantive replies because i'm right and you're wrong. I know that stings on the inside just a little.

chazoe60
09-14-2012, 05:50 PM
You're a child with no substantive replies because i'm right and you're wrong. I know that stings on the inside just a little.

Whether or not what we experienced was an According to Hoyle miracle is insignificant. What is significant is that I felt the touch of God. God got involved.

Northman
09-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Judging by all the replies and the lack of actual substance in all of the posts

:lol:

Wait, you post in the smack forum and expected to be taken seriously? How dense are you?

chazoe60
09-14-2012, 05:57 PM
Ain't no ******' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same ******' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ******' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.

Day1BroncoFan
09-14-2012, 05:59 PM
Hot air.
Huffing and puffing.
You guys know I suck.

Fixed to reflect truth and reality.

Davii
09-14-2012, 07:22 PM

So, you guys like to tell jokes, huh? Gigglin' and laughin' like a bunch of young broads sittin' in a schoolyard. Well, let me tell a joke. Five guys, sittin' in a bullpen, in San Quentin. All wondering how the **** they got there. What should we have done, what didn't we do, who's fault is it, is it my fault, your fault, his fault, all that bullshit. Then one of them says, hey. Wait a minute. When we were planning this caper, all we did was sit around tellin' ******' jokes! Get the message? Boys, I don't mean to holler at ya. When this caper's over - and I'm sure it'll be a successful one - we'll get down to the Hawaiian Islands, hell, I'll roll and laugh with all of ya. You'll find me a different character down there. Right now, it's a matter of business.

SR
09-14-2012, 07:48 PM
That's cool, bro.

Like I said before, if the Broncos didn't threaten you you wouldn't waste your time posting this shit. Admit you're scared, otherwise shut the **** up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

MOtorboat
09-14-2012, 08:02 PM

David Givens
Deon Branch
David Patten
Troy Brown

He also had Wayne.
Edgerin James
Dallas Clarke

Tl;dr

Poet
09-14-2012, 08:34 PM
Brady has not won a Super Bowl when it was his team. He was a game manager for a long time and the defense was the focus on the team. I'm sorry, but it took him about 7-8 to be a passing juggernaut and after the transformation he failed to win Super Bowls. He also had what, a four year stretch without winning a playoff game and his team won 11 games without him.

Your team also got caught cheating and continued to do so. There are way too many questions about Brady for me to think that he's better than Manning. At any point in Manning's career he could have played on the Patriots and managed the game like Brady did for those Super Bowl wins. Brady needed six years to actually hit Manning's level as a passer.

Manning all day.

Army Bronco
09-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Im proud to be a Broncos fan. Have been since 87. As 10 year old learning about football to being a soldier, husband and father, I have always been proud to be a Broncos fan and im not even from Colorado. I was even cheering the Broncos on when Musgrave and Ferrotte were our Qbs. What about the majority of you Pats fans? Seriously, i dont get on other team forums to talk smack. Honestly, I hated manning for beating Denver so many times till he became a Bronco. I wont apologize for that. I started to hate Brady for his whining so much during games and SOME of their self righteous fans. I met Elway while i was in Baghdad, caught a football he threw out and had him sign it later. Didnt see Brady or any hall of fame Patriot there. Just saying. I bleed Orange and Blue win or lose.

EMB6903
09-14-2012, 10:43 PM

Who can't cut it when the offense is his?

That's a joke right?

Haha funny

NEPatriots
09-14-2012, 10:56 PM
Brady has not won a Super Bowl when it was his team. He was a game manager for a long time and the defense was the focus on the team. I'm sorry, but it took him about 7-8 to be a passing juggernaut and after the transformation he failed to win Super Bowls. He also had what, a four year stretch without winning a playoff game and his team won 11 games without him.

Your team also got caught cheating and continued to do so. There are way too many questions about Brady for me to think that he's better than Manning. At any point in Manning's career he could have played on the Patriots and managed the game like Brady did for those Super Bowl wins. Brady needed six years to actually hit Manning's level as a passer.

Manning all day.

Tom Brady did what he had to to win both the Superbowls he lost. In both Superbowl losses it was the Patriot defense that came up short for us, leaving Brady seconds, not minutes, to do something about it. In the 2007/2008 Superbowl, Tom Brady took the lead leaving the Giants little time to answer. If it wasn't for a fluke helmet catch (which will go down as one of the `greatest` catches in Superbowl history), Brady would have, after a late game TD drive, left the field 19-0 as an undefeated Superbowl champion, having lead what would have been regarded as the greatest football team of all time.

He got injured the following year with an injury that often ends athletes careers. He didn't play all season. You're amazingly including this in your "four year stretch." That's a little disingenuous, don't you think? It's an injury that often takes two years or more to fully heal. It's well documented that the next season, his return year, he was not at 100%, often not being able to practice, and the Patriots lost to the Ravens.

The next year the Patriots went 14-2 and the Patriots lost to a team they destroyed 45-3 weeks earlier.

The next year, last year, he completely carried the second worst defense in the NFL and a Patriot team riddled with holes to a 13-3 season that ended one Welker catch away from his 4th Superbowl ring. On the way there, you might remember, he set post season records for TD passes against the Broncos and what was a masterful performance at the quarterback position.

This year the Patriots are again the odds on favorites to march right back to the Superbowl, with many sports observers predicting for them an 18-1 season ending with a Superbowl victory.

So what exactly has Manning done that's so special? His post season record is horrible. He only won a Superbowl ring because he was finally able to beat the Patriots in the 2006 season in a year that the Patriots organization stripped the team down to nothing (which Brady was still able to carry to a very close AFC Championship game), and he's got one ring.

He also has inferior stats and less records (and less IMPRESSIVE records), which in and of itself is amazing considering that Manning has played in a dome and Brady plays in the ice and rain and frigid blizzards of Gillette stadium.

You really have no argument for Manning. All it comes down to, ultimately, is that you don't like the Patriots, don't like Brady, and saying Manning is superior is your little act of retribution - the revenge of the petty.

chazoe60
09-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

NEPatriots
09-14-2012, 11:02 PM
What? Ray Lewis wants to weigh in on the subject?

The floor is yours!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw3IdaayNqo

chazoe60
09-14-2012, 11:06 PM
Well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. That show's called a pilot. Then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. Some pilots get picked and become television programs. Some don't, become nothing. She starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

Ravage!!!
09-15-2012, 10:34 AM
You really have no argument for Manning. All it comes down to, ultimately, is that you don't like the Patriots, don't like Brady, and saying Manning is superior is your little act of retribution - the revenge of the petty.

The perfect example of immaturity, ladies and gentlemen. "If you dont think I'm right, its only because you are a poo-poo pants that hates my guy." Riiiiiiiiiight. Truly a brilliant argument. Going by that lengthly, yet very poorly written, paragraph you had just typed out... I'm guessing you are either a 12 yr old that doesn't like people picking on his hero... or an under educated college boy that's considered and embarrassment to the boston area.

Army Bronco
09-15-2012, 03:45 PM

The perfect example of immaturity, ladies and gentlemen. "If you dont think I'm right, its only because you are a poo-poo pants that hates my guy." Riiiiiiiiiight. Truly a brilliant argument. Going by that lengthly, yet very poorly written, paragraph you had just typed out... I'm guessing you are either a 12 yr old that doesn't like people picking on his hero... or an under educated college boy that's considered and embarrassment to the boston area. Well said Ravage.

SR
09-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Good job Pats!

MOtorboat
09-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Dear NEPATRIOTS,

The football gods disapproved of your smack talk, weeks in advance. You're the reason New England lost today. (Though SR tried as hard as he could to reverse their feelings)

Good job,

Sincerely,
Not your friend, MO

Day1BroncoFan
09-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Bwahahaha

Patsies

Army Bronco
09-16-2012, 04:44 PM
Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France? A Royale with Cheeeeeeese! Wide Left. Go Cardinals..lol

CrazyHorse
09-16-2012, 04:53 PM
You do know the Broncos are the only team with a winning record against Brady and Bellichick?

ShaneFalco
09-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Rams would have beat pats in 01 if they didnt spygate it up.

Broncfan1970
09-16-2012, 07:23 PM
What? Ray Lewis wants to weigh in on the subject?

The floor is yours!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw3IdaayNqo uhmmm how bout them pats?? They got beat by Kevin "I raped the cards for lots" kolb... great job be proud you turd!!!

BroncoNut
09-17-2012, 01:47 PM
I would say that right now, Manning is a top 5 qb in the league if not the greatest to have ever played the game

weazel
09-17-2012, 01:48 PM

David Givens
Deon Branch
David Patten
Troy Brown

He also had Wayne.
Edgerin James
Dallas Clarke

LMAO... Arizona!!!!!!!

CrazyHorse
09-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Brady is probably the luckiest QB ever. He is a Drew Bledsoe injury, Tuck Rule, Scott Norwood, or Spy Gate away from being a relative unknown.

MasterShake
09-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Brady is probably the luckiest QB ever. He is a Drew Bledsoe injury, Tuck Rule, or Scott Norwood away from being a relative unknown.

Yeah, the "tuck rule". I ALMOST felt bad for the Raiders that day. Almost...

NightTrainLayne
09-17-2012, 04:42 PM
My prediction (I'm not really going out on a limb, but. ..)

If we lose tonight, NEPatriots will show up to talk some more shit.

If we win, we won't hear back from him for some time.

SR
09-17-2012, 06:33 PM
My prediction (I'm not really going out on a limb, but. ..)

If we lose tonight, NEPatriots will show up to talk some more shit.

If we win, we won't hear back from him for some time.

I don't think he'll come back. Now OR on the other hand...

NEPatriots
09-17-2012, 09:03 PM
4 interceptions in one quarter lol.

Let's see if Manning can break the record tonight.

MOtorboat
09-17-2012, 09:06 PM

Weak sauce, douche bag.

Day1BroncoFan
09-17-2012, 09:08 PM

At least try to be right when you post.

chazoe60
09-18-2012, 12:02 AM

It was three you dipshit. At least watch the games numbnuts

Army Bronco
09-18-2012, 12:03 AM

Let's see if Manning can break the record tonight. Lol you are such a predictable loser!! Lol really, you post after we lose but nothing when u lose. Wow. At least u didnt write another novel on how you hang off of Bradys nuts to collect his ball sweat in the hope that you could replace Gisselle one day. ( mocking voice) Umm Brady can beat Chuck Norris, Anderson Silva, Al Qaeda and any NFL defense while beating Bobby Flay at his throwdown. Am I close, or is Brady better?

NEPatriots
09-18-2012, 07:13 AM
Lol you are such a predictable loser!! Lol really, you post after we lose but nothing when u lose. Wow. At least u didnt write another novel on how you hang off of Bradys nuts to collect his ball sweat in the hope that you could replace Gisselle one day. ( mocking voice) Umm Brady can beat Chuck Norris, Anderson Silva, Al Qaeda and any NFL defense while beating Bobby Flay at his throwdown. Am I close, or is Brady better?

We lost because the scab officials brought back our game winning touchdown on a phantom hold that got a WTF out of the announcers.
Oh well, we're still the most dangerous team in the NFL and will be showing it, once again, once we reach post-Thanksgiving football.

Your team lost because you suck.

Pretty big difference.

And yes, he's better, because he can punt, too.
Remember?

chazoe60
09-18-2012, 07:27 AM
We lost because the scab officials brought back our game winning touchdown on a phantom hold that got a WTF out of the announcers.
Oh well, we're still the most dangerous team in the NFL and will be showing it, once again, once we reach post-Thanksgiving football.

Pretty big difference.

Remember?

Oh, so the scab officials didn't make any mistakes in the Bronco game? You're pathetic. At least watch a game before you start talking shit. Your team lost because the Cardinals outplayed them and every annalyst said the same thing. Brady also throws INTs in the redzone, remember?

Thnikkaman
09-18-2012, 07:55 AM
People, do not address the troll directly. The troll feeds off your vitriol and gets stronger.

Thnikkaman
09-18-2012, 07:56 AM
That's nice, you look like a Helen. Helen, we're both in sales, let me tell you why I suck as a salesman. Lets say I go into someguy's office and lets say he's even remotely intrested in buyin' something. Well then I get all excited, I'm like JoJo, the Indian circus boy with a pretty new pet. The pet is my possible sale. Oh, my pretty little pet, I love you. So, I stroke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe, I love it, I love my little naughty pet, you're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go (tears dinner roll apart) chhhhhhhh, chhhhhhhhh, OOOOHHHHHHH. I KILLED IT! I KILLED MY SALE! That's when I blow it. That's when people like us have got to forge ahead, Helen. Am I right?

Army Bronco
09-18-2012, 08:09 AM
Lol you are such a predictable loser!! Lol really, you post after we lose but nothing when u lose. Wow. At least u didnt write another novel on how you hang off of Bradys nuts to collect his ball sweat in the hope that you could replace Gisselle one day. ( mocking voice) Umm Brady can beat Chuck Norris, Anderson Silva, Al Qaeda and any NFL defense while beating Bobby Flay at his throwdown. Am I close, or is Brady better?

Pretty big difference.

Remember? So thats why you lost.....ooohhhhhh, The refs lost the Pats game, not the players. Crap man, Im sorry. Why dont you get on a Cards forums and tell them how Pats cant lose. That it was all refs. Hmm, did the refs prevent you from posting after they lost u the game and then allow u to post after we lost, or is that just your modus operandi? Let me guess, if Denver wouldve won, the refs would have kept you from posting. I bet your that loser who was aching for us to lose so u can talk smack . You know i get on these forums to talk Broncos since my fellow fans around here got stationed in Germany. U get on here cause you get on here to talk crap about a team who has a winning record against yours. Does your mommy do your fighting for you too? Pathetic fricking loser. But then again, dont expect much from some pat fans. BTW, Brady threw 4 ints and one of them was a pick6 against buffalo last year, and had a 4 int day against Denver a few years ago. Actually he's managed this feat 6 times. The best ever? Hardly!!!

PatriotsGuy
09-18-2012, 08:43 AM
Hey guys what's going on in this thread

Northman
09-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Hey guys what's going on in this thread

Your retarded brother is on the loose again.

PatriotsGuy
09-18-2012, 08:48 AM
Your retarded brother is on the loose again.

which one?

weazel
09-18-2012, 10:37 AM
http://nowwatchmejock.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/tom_brady_gay.jpg?w=450

http://thepenaltyflagblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/TomBrady.png

chazoe60
09-18-2012, 10:42 AM
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like NEPatriots, the ignorant ass troll, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

Texanmike02
09-18-2012, 11:06 AM

Shameless.

Dollars to donuts says the Broncos win more games than the Pats. Arizona? Seriously. You had your fun, your run is over.

Mike

slim
09-18-2012, 11:09 AM
So, is WTE going to get banned for starting this gay ass thread with his gay ass dupe account?

Texanmike02
09-18-2012, 11:09 AM

Pretty big difference.

Remember?

First of all, you lost to Arizona. No team with serious aspirations loses to Arizona. Second of all, you are not the most dangerous team in the league. That belongs to the Saints. You aren't even the best cheaters in the league.

Mike

SR
09-18-2012, 12:08 PM
First of all, you lost to Arizona. No team with serious aspirations loses to Arizona. Second of all, you are not the most dangerous team in the league. That belongs to the Saints. You aren't even the best cheaters in the league.

Mike

I liked your first post. Your second, not so much. The Saints are not as good as Baltimore, despite Baltimore's loss to Philly. Atlanta is also up there along with San Fran and Green Bay. New Orleans is 0-2 without their head coach who is also one of the best playcallers in the league and their old D-Coordinator (Greg Williams) who is indefinitely suspended. A lot of what made the Saints great is not there anymore.

Davii
09-18-2012, 12:08 PM
Hi there, this is Mike Donnelly. I work over here at the recreational center. To be honest with you I pretty much run the place ha, ha, ha. Is this ah Pat Gyles? Good, Good. Hey, hope everything's going great in your fine town of er Avery? Edward! Ha, ha, ha. Say, the reason I'm calling is I wanted to tell you a little bit about the candidacy of Al Donnelly. Al Donnelly's a guy with a dream. His dream is to become governor of this great state of Washington. Hell, every guy's got his dream, am I right? Between you, me and the wall here, I doozy myself last night. Ha ha, ha, ha. Get this: A corn-fed harvest mouse, a hooker, a nun, a Flemish peasant woman, whips, chains, whistles yo-yo's, a circus midget. My grandmother riding by on a bicycle give me the finger, and a duck! Now, I don't know ha, ha, ha. Are you crying? Oh my lord. I am sorry honey, please don't ! Could you get your daddy on the phone. No, don't hang up please I...

BroncoNut
09-18-2012, 12:16 PM
Hi there, this is Mike Donnelly. I work over here at the recreational center. To be honest with you I pretty much run the place ha, ha, ha. Is this ah Pat Gyles? Good, Good. Hey, hope everything's going great in your fine town of er Avery? Edward! Ha, ha, ha. Say, the reason I'm calling is I wanted to tell you a little bit about the candidacy of Al Donnelly. Al Donnelly's a guy with a dream. His dream is to become governor of this great state of Washington. Hell, every guy's got his dream, am I right? Between you, me and the wall here, I doozy myself last night. Ha ha, ha, ha. Get this: A corn-fed harvest mouse, a hooker, a nun, a Flemish peasant woman, whips, chains, whistles yo-yo's, a circus midget. My grandmother riding by on a bicycle give me the finger, and a duck! Now, I don't know ha, ha, ha. Are you crying? Oh my lord. I am sorry honey, please don't ! Could you get your daddy on the phone. No, don't hang up please I...

Black Sheep?

Texanmike02
09-18-2012, 12:54 PM
I liked your first post. Your second, not so much. The Saints are not as good as Baltimore, despite Baltimore's loss to Philly. Atlanta is also up there along with San Fran and Green Bay. New Orleans is 0-2 without their head coach who is also one of the best playcallers in the league and their old D-Coordinator (Greg Williams) who is indefinitely suspended. A lot of what made the Saints great is not there anymore.

I was just referencing "bounty-gate". Not the quality of the team. Nobody fears NE this year. The only reason to fear them would be if they were cheating and even when they were cheating... you didn't fear them like you fear a bounty on your head. You get the point. Making fun of the Pats for their cheating ways... even though their cheating was more like the science nerd that gets the answers to the test... nevermind... too long to explain.

Mike

Army Bronco
09-18-2012, 02:26 PM

I was just referencing "bounty-gate". Not the quality of the team. Nobody fears NE this year. The only reason to fear them would be if they were cheating and even when they were cheating... you didn't fear them like you fear a bounty on your head. You get the point. Making fun of the Pats for their cheating ways... even though their cheating was more like the science nerd that gets the answers to the test... nevermind... too long to explain.

Mike Hey, the pats did not cheat!! Just ask Mc Daniels, Bellichick and Brady. Oh, and that loser who started this thread.

capt. Jack
09-21-2012, 03:29 AM
Brady has pretty hair, and is starting to act like a supermodel diva, and lost to the Giants twice in the Superbowl! :). Not much more to say!

PatriotsGuy
09-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Please refrain from saying mean things about my team of preference.

Thanks in advance

SR
09-21-2012, 12:48 PM
Please refrain from saying mean things about my team of preference.

Thanks in advance

Tom Brady is a big *****.

PatriotsGuy
09-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Tom Brady is a big *****.

Oh yeah?

slim
09-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Oh yeah?

He is pimping the dodge dart. That is kind of odd.

SR
09-21-2012, 01:16 PM
He is pimping the dodge dart. That is kind of odd.

It's a POS low-end American shit box. It's not a classy American steed like the Buick Verano.

PatriotsGuy
09-21-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm going to buy one just because Brady endorses it. That's how I make all of my financial decisions.

slim
09-21-2012, 01:35 PM
It's a POS low-end American shit box. It's not a classy American steed like the Buick Verano.

No self-respecting homo would be caught dead in one. I wonder if Dodge understands demographics?

slim
09-21-2012, 01:36 PM
I'm going to buy one just because Brady endorses it. That's how I make all of my financial decisions.

No self-respecting homo would be caught dead in one. I wonder if Dodge understands demographics?

I stand corrected.

NEPatriots
09-23-2012, 09:16 AM
The Patriots lost two games in a row last season. All the experts said they were finished then, too.
Know what happened next? They won their next 13 games in a row, humiliated the Broncos in the post season and came one play away from winning the Superbowl.

What you retards don't understand is that Belichick treats many of these early regular season games like preseason games while he experiments and refines his team so that it's ready to rip through the NFL when it matters. NE could of started ripping Arizona up with Welker at any time but they didn't because they were sticking to trying to implement what they're trying to implement. In the 4th, the moment they stepped away from it to win the game, they marched down the field and carved through Arizona's defense like butter, but that isn't how New England wants to win games this season.

Oh, and you morons do know one of our most important players was injured in the 1st quarter, right?
And that Arizona has won 9 out of their last 11 regular season games, which is a current league best, TIED WITH THE PATRIOTS?

Your season ends a LOT earlier than ours this year. I can promise you that.

NEPatriots
09-23-2012, 09:21 AM
And for you clowns to bring in a Colts quarterback in the twilight years of his career to save you from your mediocrity and then claim the Patriots run is over is LAUGHABLE and pathetic.
We have the youngest defense in the NFL which is currently ranked #4 over all in the league, with the two best tight ends in the game, a key player in our offensive line returns tonight, and we have a rising star emerging in Stevan Ridley.

The New England Patriots - Very young and playing at an ELITE level.

Denver Broncos - Putting their hopes in a broken down old quarterback who can't even be trusted to throw your 4th quarter hail mary pass because of greatly diminished arm strength.

WHO IS FINISHED? WHO? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Going to be hilarious watching your pathetic football team implode this season.

chazoe60
09-23-2012, 09:22 AM
Your schtick is old and tired. Talk to us the week we play you. Your smack at this point reeks of insecurity amd fear.

NEPatriots
09-23-2012, 09:24 AM
Yeah I'm real terrified. lololol

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 09:26 AM
Yeah I'm real terrified. lololol

Just a friendly reminder. The Patriots lost to the Cardinals.

At home.

chazoe60
09-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Just a friendly reminder. The Patriots lost to the Cardinals.

At home.

And we don't play the Pats for a couple of weeks so the fact that this idiot, and he is an idiot, is here is proof that he is terrified that the Broncos are going to beat his faggy little franchise.

NightTrainLayne
09-23-2012, 09:29 AM
The Patriots lost two games in a row last season. All the experts said they were finished then, too.
Know what happened next? They won their next 13 games in a row, humiliated the Broncos in the post season and came one play away from winning the Superbowl.

What you retards don't understand is that Belichick treats many of these early regular season games like preseason games while he experiments and refines his team so that it's ready to rip through the NFL when it matters. NE could of started ripping Arizona up with Welker at any time but they didn't because they were sticking to trying to implement what they're trying to implement. In the 4th, the moment they stepped away from it to win the game, they marched down the field and carved through Arizona's defense like butter, but that isn't how New England wants to win games this season.

Oh, and you morons do know one of our most important players was injured in the 1st quarter, right?
And that Arizona has won 9 out of their last 11 regular season games, which is a current league best, TIED WITH THE PATRIOTS?

I nominate this post for opposing smack post of the decade. Even better than OR for pure entertainment!

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 09:31 AM
And we don't play the Pats for a couple of weeks so the fact that this idiot, and he is an idiot, is here is proof that he is terrified that the Broncos are going to beat his faggy little franchise.

Remember.

The Pats don't want to pass to win this year. That's so 2011.

chazoe60
09-23-2012, 09:33 AM
Is it coincidence that the Pats haven't won a SB since they got caught taping other teams? Dirty ass cheating basterds.

NEPatriots
09-23-2012, 09:39 AM
It isn't about passing or not passing. It's about further refining our TE attack (which many teams will now be trying to copy) and using a much more balanced approach. Watching Tom Brady torch everybody with 400 yards and six touchdown passes and 50+ passes a game is great but it gets him beat up and hurt by the time we need him to be 100%.

This season the aim is shifting to scoring 30+ points a game while controlling the time of possession, establishing a deadly run game, stretching the field with Lloyd and opening the center for Gronk, Hernandez and Welker to rip defenses a new one.

New offensive coordinator (returning one anyway), some new receivers, an emerging star running back, a change in philosophy. It is going to take time to implement and turn into a well oiled machine. I'm not worried about an Arizona loss. Arizona is completely irrelevant to the AFC East and the AFC.

We aren't the Ravens. We're not the Broncos. We're not interested in gatorade baths in week #2. We think Superbowls in New England (I know that's hard to understand for you guys), and so making our team the best team it can be is what Belichick does, even, sometimes, at the expense of an early regular season game win.

If you think the Patriots are finished you're in for a real rude awakening come late season.

I would say your team is finished but to be finished you actually had to have peaked at some point. Your team has BEEN finished.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 09:41 AM
Lol.

chazoe60
09-23-2012, 10:08 AM
Blah blah blah homerish douchebaggery blah blah blah blah blah more homerish douchebaggery.

Blah blah blah Tom Brady's ball sweat is the elixer of life. Blah blah blah blah if went down in Gisselle I would hope it tasted like Tom's cack. Blah blah blah blah Bill Bellichick blah blah blah.

Derp derp derp derp I'm a petulant child who loves to slerp man jucice derp derp derp derp.

Davii
09-23-2012, 01:15 PM
What do you guys think of the Corvette concept car?

http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/transformers-2-autobots-corvette-centennial-concept.jpg

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 01:18 PM

Driving a corvette is great and all, but I really want a Taurus. I'd be afraid the corvette would get beat up too much.

Davii
09-23-2012, 01:29 PM
Driving a corvette is great and all, but I really want a Taurus. I'd be afraid the corvette would get beat up too much.

Beat up how Mo? That's like saying you'd rather nail the local bar hag instead of Mila Kunis because you wouldn't want to put any miles on Mila.

broncobryce
09-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Beat up how Mo? That's like saying you'd rather nail the local bar hag instead of Mila Kunis because you wouldn't want to put any miles on Mila.

You're making the mistake of thinking you are talking to someone intelligent.

MOtorboat
09-23-2012, 01:53 PM
You're making the mistake of thinking you are talking to someone intelligent.

Read what numbnutsPatsFan said up above, and then you can see why I wrote what I wrote.

Davii
09-23-2012, 02:22 PM
When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says ******* shit after that. You might get some bitch talk shit to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the **** up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to **** around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a bitch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.

SR
09-23-2012, 02:23 PM

Looks a hell of a lot better than the 2015 Mustang concept.

Davii
09-23-2012, 02:24 PM

Yeah, but what really doesn't?

SR
09-23-2012, 02:57 PM
Yeah, but what really doesn't?

The Smart Car, Prius, Fit, Volt, and any other death trap hybrid or electric car

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Davii
09-23-2012, 02:59 PM
The Smart Car, Prius, Fit, Volt, and any other death trap hybrid or electric car

Those aren't cars, they're toys.

Army Bronco
09-23-2012, 07:03 PM

Those aren't cars, they're toys. No, they are cars. Clowns pack into them during the circus.

SR
09-23-2012, 07:04 PM
Those aren't cars, they're toys.

Add the new Camaro for the simple fact it's still a Chevy

Davii
09-23-2012, 07:08 PM
Add the new Camaro for the simple fact it's still a Chevy

To the cars that are world's better than the Mustang? Agreed, it's now on the list.

SR
09-23-2012, 08:02 PM
To the cars that are world's better than the Mustang? Agreed, it's now on the list.

No. You're wrong.

SixxGunz
09-23-2012, 11:45 PM
Curious as to what NE Patsy Fan is trying to accomplish here with his rant? Also curious as to what this has to do with Animal House, Jesus, Hand Grenades, Coffee, and Shaving Cream? On another note....why do Raiders Fans feel compelled to come out of the wood work to talk smack after winning one game out of three? They need to shut the he** up

Thnikkaman
09-24-2012, 10:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSA_sWGM44

weazel
09-24-2012, 12:05 PM

so NE could have won but didnt want to? HAHAHA you are funny, I like you!

weazel
09-24-2012, 12:41 PM

ya it needs some work, but the color is cool

http://wallpapers.pupazzo.org/cars/Ford%20Mustang%20Giugiaro%20Concept/Ford-Mustang-Giugiaro-Concept-009.jpg

BroncoNut
09-24-2012, 03:22 PM
yie ememahem ^

Day1BroncoFan
09-25-2012, 02:37 PM
Tally-ho