PDA

View Full Version : Sports Illustrated Cover

BroncoWave
09-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Picturing Manning at what he does best! :lol:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2jm5UdCMAAyqIk.jpg:large

CrazyHorse
09-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Nothing good ever comes from being on the Sports Illustrated cover.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_Illustrated_Cover_Jinx

Davii
09-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Nothing good ever comes from being on the Sports Illustrated cover.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_Illustrated_Cover_Jinx

Disagree. Some half assed fullback/TE got on one last year, went to the playoffs, and even beat the Steelers....

Nomad
09-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Run, Manning, Run!!:lol:

Dapper Dan
09-12-2012, 03:58 PM
Outrage! It's the Denver Broncos, not the Denver Mannings. All I hear is Manning, Manning, Manning. What about the rest of the team? Manning didn't sack anyone. Manning didn't catch a pick 6. And he needs to stop running. That's what runningbacks are for. Or I guess ours are only used for blocking.

Buff
09-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Outrage! It's the Denver Broncos, not the Denver Mannings. All I hear is Manning, Manning, Manning. What about the rest of the team? Manning didn't sack anyone. Manning didn't catch a pick 6. And he needs to stop running. That's what runningbacks are for. Or I guess ours are only used for blocking.

We should start a petition to change the name to the Denver Mannings. Problem solved.

sneakers
09-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Thanks SI, we're ******!

CrazyHorse
09-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Disagree. Some half assed fullback/TE got on one last year, went to the playoffs, and even beat the Steelers....

Then got traded and demoted to backup...

Dzone
09-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Awesome cover! The whole country loves Manning
Tebow was on SI cover two weeks in a row last year. Didnt jinx him, we went to the playoffs and beat Pittsburgh with a miracle finish. Besides nobody buys magazines much anymore since its free online. I only get SI still because it comes to my office for free.

Dzone
09-12-2012, 07:30 PM
outrage! It's the denver broncos, not the denver mannings. All i hear is manning, manning, manning. What about the rest of the team? Manning didn't sack anyone. Manning didn't catch a pick 6. And he needs to stop running. That's what runningbacks are for. Or i guess ours are only used for blocking.
lmao!!!!!

Simple Jaded
09-12-2012, 09:35 PM

Leave Peyton alone, you're lucky he even plays for you b*stards. How ******* dare anyone out there to make fun of Peyton? After all he's been through. He's a HUMAN!.......

Dapper Dan
09-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Leave Peyton alone, you're lucky he even plays for you b*stards. How ******* dare anyone out there to make fun of Peyton? After all he's been through. He's a HUMAN!.......

If you take away the OLine, RBs, TEs, WRs, and that defense... then he's the only person standing on the field. The only one! I'm not making fun of Peyton. I actually agree with some of his philosophies. I just wish he didn't talk about them so often. But that's another story. I'm just saying that anytime they write Manning it should be followed by every name on the roster.

pegcage
09-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Please. No matter how much you hate it, Peyton Manning's return is the BIG story in the NFL this year. The greatest qb of all time sits out 20 months, predicted by many to be done, and then plays his first game back and shines. If he had not made the Sports Illustrated cover this week, it would have been a travesty.

Dapper Dan
09-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Please. No matter how much you hate it, Peyton Manning's return is the BIG story in the NFL this year. The greatest qb of all time sits out 20 months, predicted by many to be done, and then plays his first game back and shines. If he had not made the Sports Illustrated cover this week, it would have been a travesty.

Yea. But they have a picture of him running for a first down. Why not have Demaryius Thomas? He's the one that took a screen pass for 80 yards for the TD. Or why not a collage of DT and throw in Porter with the pick 6 and Wolfe, Woodyard, and Miller getting sacks?

Dapper Dan
09-12-2012, 11:08 PM
What color font should sarcasm be? White, blue, or orange wouldn't work. Red is too..idk. I don't like red. What do you think about yellow or green? Or is there already a standard?

Simple Jaded
09-13-2012, 12:21 AM
I was just returning said sarcasm. I prefer red, but I can't highlight anything on my iPad for some reason.......

topscribe
09-13-2012, 09:03 AM
If you take away the OLine, RBs, TEs, WRs, and that defense... then he's the only person standing on the field. The only one! I'm not making fun of Peyton. I actually agree with some of his philosophies. I just wish he didn't talk about them so often. But that's another story. I'm just saying that anytime they write Manning it should be followed by every name on the roster.
Yes, and if they took away the forum from you, you wouldn't be able to post. :coffee:

Dapper Dan
09-13-2012, 02:22 PM
Yes, and if they took away the forum from you, you wouldn't be able to post. :coffee:

Mind=Blown

Chef Zambini
09-13-2012, 02:43 PM
hte idea behind the cover was to capture a RARE moment, PM running for a first down ! I did however PREDICT it before the game.

slim
09-13-2012, 04:40 PM
I did however PREDICT it before the game.

:lol: