PDA

View Full Version : Chris Harris will be on Brandon Spano show EVERY Tues for fan interaction segment @ChrisHarrisJr @BrandonSpano

Tned
09-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Hey, I wanted to spread the word on this. Brandon Spano of Mile High Sports Radio will be having Chris Harris on every Tuesday at 8:20 PM (Mountain) for a fan interaction segment. They will be taking calls during the segment, as well as Brandon asking Harris the best three twitter questions of the night. Send your Twitter questions to Brandon Spano - @BrandonSpano

Should be interesting, so tune in every Tuesday.

There are multiple ways to listen. Locally in Denver, listen on 1510 AM or 93.7 FM. You can also listen online by going to http://milehighsports.com/ and clicking the "listen now" button on the right side of the page. They also have new Iphone and Android apps where you can stream Mile High Sports on your phone or tablet. You can go to Itunes or the Market/Play Store and search for Mile High Sports. You can also use the tunein radio app (available for Android and Iphone/Ipad) and search for 1510 Denver to find Mile High Sports Radio in the tunein app.

MOtorboat
09-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Also, TuneIn Radio app...

Tned
09-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Also, TuneIn Radio app...

Nope, not as of today. They switched from Streamtheworld/TuneIn to Liquid something or other, for their streaming. You now need to get their app now to stream.

MOtorboat
09-11-2012, 05:39 PM
Nope, not as of today. They switched from Streamtheworld/TuneIn to Liquid something or other, for their streaming. You now need to get their app now to stream.

I just turned it on when I read your OP...

Tned
09-11-2012, 05:55 PM

Really. Mine isn't working. I wonder if they have more than one entry in Tune in. The one I've always used, just constantly says "opening." It was working yesterday, but not today when the switched to the new streaming company.

MOtorboat
09-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Really. Mine isn't working. I wonder if they have more than one entry in Tune in. The one I've always used, just constantly says "opening." It was working yesterday, but not today when the switched to the new streaming company.

I've turned it off for now, but I clicked on the 1510 stream with my IPad and it came right up.

Tned
09-11-2012, 06:12 PM
I've turned it off for now, but I clicked on the 1510 stream with my IPad and it came right up.

You're right, it is working now. I tried it this morning and it didn't work (said stream error) and just a little while ago it just hung on opening. Must have been a different problem. Glad you brought it up.

Thnikkaman
09-11-2012, 06:48 PM

I just get turned on when I read your posts.