PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Mailbag: Peyton Manning at quarterback inspires stargazing

Denver Native (Carol)
09-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Hey, Mike. I am usually a really reserved person, but after a crazy offseason that saw the Tim Tebow circus leave town and us picking up the only four-time MVP, I just see all the stars lining up for us. Agree?
-- Armando, Woodlake, Calif.

While your reasoning is sound regarding the Peyton Manning-Tim Tebow switch, be careful about reading stars after the first game. I want the Broncos to play a road game before I start looking at the Big Dipper for a twinkling revelation.

Allow me to point out that the New England Patriots' ongoing dynasty began with an 0-2 start in 2001. The Super Bowl champion New York Giants of the 2007 season lost their first two games by scores of 45-35 and 35-13. The Super Bowl champion Giants of the '11 season lost their opener to the Washington Redskins 28-14.

a lot of good different things http://www.denverpost.com/broncosmailbag/ci_21516910/broncos-mailbag-peyton-manning-at-quarterback-inspires-stargazing