rjent
09-11-2012, 02:30 PM
I didn't see these posted anywhere.....

CBS:

Broncos 9
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings

NFL:

Broncos 8

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000061073/article/nfl-power-rankings-robert-griffin-iiiled-redskins-shoot-up

Docsports:

Broncos 9

http://www.docsports.com/2012/nfl-power-rankings-week-2-250.html

Foxsports:

Broncos 11

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

CrazyHorse
09-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Two teams I really hate top both of the lists. 9ers and Patsies. I'd hate to see both of them in the Super Bowl.

rjent
09-11-2012, 02:48 PM
that would be hideous :lol:

There are some very good comments in those PRings. That isn't all, but enough....

I like docsports's

9. Denver Broncos (1-0) – Peyton Manning just toyed with the Steelers. He absolutely toyed with them and it was simply amazing to watch. This is the most talented roster that Manning has been on in five years and I have to say I was very impressed with how easily this group handled a very good Pittsburgh team. Tracy Porter is a guy that I have written about often in my NFL power rankings and my Ferringo Report. I’m glad the rest of the country has finally caught on to just how good this guy is. He will likely have the tall task of taking on Jones this week in Atlanta on “Monday Night Football”.

CoachChaz
09-11-2012, 02:58 PM
I dont know why, but I just cant get on the SF horse. Just something about that team that says they will not make it far in the playoffs.

chazoe60
09-11-2012, 03:09 PM
that would be hideous :lol:

There are some very good comments in those PRings. That isn't all, but enough....

I like docsports's

The only thing I question is the reporter thinking Porter will take on Jones. My guess would be that we stick Champ on Jones, but I could be wrong.

OrangeHoof
09-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Here it is...in Webster's dictionary:

irrelevant: (adj) ear-RELL-uh-vent 1. To describe something as not important or misses the point. 2. Week 1 power rankings.

chazoe60
09-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Here it is...in Webster's dictionary:

irrelevant: (adj) ear-RELL-uh-vent 1. To describe something as not important or misses the point. 2. Week 1 power rankings.

Why even have a MB because, really, nothing is all that relevent after week one.

Tned, close shop til week 8 okay.

Dzone
09-11-2012, 04:11 PM
Good info. We are sitting just right.

Canmore
09-11-2012, 04:51 PM
I dont know why, but I just cant get on the SF horse. Just something about that team that says they will not make it far in the playoffs.

I get the same feeling. I think it is I just don't believe in Alex Smith.

nevcraw
09-11-2012, 06:38 PM
looking forward to going to my first bronco game on Monday night since Elway hit Rod for the game winner in Oaktown..

tubby
09-11-2012, 09:54 PM
looking forward to going to my first bronco game on Monday night since Elway hit Rod for the game winner in Oaktown..
:mobilesalute:

Simple Jaded
09-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Anybody else notice how the NFL.com ranked the "Jets"? They did the same thing with the Broncos last year.......

BroncoWave
09-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Anybody else notice how the NFL.com ranked the "Jets"? They did the same thing with the Broncos last year.......

And it's even more lame this season since Tebow had literally nothing to do with their win.

Simple Jaded
09-12-2012, 09:41 PM
And it's even more lame this season since Tebow had literally nothing to do with their win.

I think it can be interpreted as poking fun at the situation or as a play towards his fans favor, either way it's pretty lame.......

hotcarl
09-13-2012, 10:29 AM
who gives a shit

Thnikkaman
09-13-2012, 11:07 AM
who gives a shit

You did enough to post in this thread.

BigDaddyBronco
09-13-2012, 11:45 AM

There is something about Jim harbaugh that is just unsettling. He flies off the handle over everything. Seems like he could get distracted over something and a team could take advantage.

Other than that, the 49ers offense still doesn't seem unstoppable, but their defense is stout as hell.

LTC Pain
09-13-2012, 02:16 PM
who gives a shit

Funny, your mind says WGAS about this thread but your fingers say "type, type, type"??? Doesn't your brain control your fingers HC?

Chef Zambini
09-13-2012, 02:46 PM
who gives a shit23rd best post ever !

Chef Zambini
09-13-2012, 02:50 PM
looking forward to going to my first bronco game on Monday night since Elway hit Rod for the game winner in Oaktown..there was a young girl, a member of THE FREAK, that was a huge bronco fan, now a single mom, cant remember her name, help me out folks! I wonder if she will be at the game in her eddie mac jersey?
Have a great time, hope you meet some fellow bronco fans and enjoy a good tailgate and a bronco victory !

Chef Zambini
09-13-2012, 02:53 PM
rankings/ schmankings !
what were the giants ranked week 14 last year?
and what about the packers week 16?
F the rankings, play the games !

BigDaddyBronco
09-13-2012, 03:00 PM
there was a young girl, a member of THE FREAK, that was a huge bronco fan, now a single mom, cant remember her name, help me out folks! I wonder if she will be at the game in her eddie mac jersey?
Have a great time, hope you meet some fellow bronco fans and enjoy a good tailgate and a bronco victory !

Sarah K?