Le'Ron McClain
(Bal - RB)
BN
Chris Henry
(Cin - WR)
P
Ryan Longwell
(Min - K)
I was irritated at my draft position (8th). Stephen Jackson is a monster but his supporting cast is so awful that I almost took Brandon Jacobs over him right then and there. Luckily for me, Jacobs was still on the board for me when I needed him. I really like my QBs because McNabb's offense is already better this year than it was last year, and my backup is solid. My WR's are ok. Boldin will end up playing for the Cardinals and that contract issue will be resolved. Coles is going to outproduce a lot of guys that were taken ahead of him, and Marshall was a nessacary evil. I really wanted Reggie Wayne this year but he was taken ahead of me.

TE was ok. I refuse to take a TE early in the draft because most of the time there are better players on the board. Tony G fell to me and while I'm not sure that I didn't get him a year too late I am confident that he will still at least be one of the better TEs in points. I said that about Todd Heap last year, so I don't want to curse myself. :eek:

I would give my team a B.

What do you guys think?

underrated29
08-05-2009, 11:37 AM
QB- Mcnabb, eli
RB-jackson,jacobs,benson,mclain
WR-boldin,marshall,coles,henry,hester
TE-boss,gonzo
K-longwell

No defense???

Overall id say, assuming 12 team league that that is a Great team. A to A+. If its a 10 team league id say B+ to A-. Depends on how you score.

But not to bad.

Poet
08-05-2009, 11:43 AM
QB- Mcnabb, eli
RB-jackson,jacobs,benson,mclain
WR-boldin,marshall,coles,henry,hester
TE-boss,gonzo
K-longwell

No defense???

Overall id say, assuming 12 team league that that is a Great team. A to A+. If its a 10 team league id say B+ to A-. Depends on how you score.

But not to bad.
Minnesota is my D.