PDA

View Full Version : Von "White Shoes" Miller

Zweems56
09-09-2012, 11:31 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1349732/vonmiller.gif

You're welcome.

Simple Jaded
09-10-2012, 12:27 AM
He needs to work on his Tebowing, tho, you're supposed to do it after doing something horrible.......

Dzone
09-10-2012, 12:42 AM
awesome!!!!

DenBronx
09-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Best sack dance ever!!!!

ShaneFalco
09-10-2012, 05:10 AM
hard decision but i will stick with the tebowing celebration

camdisco24
09-10-2012, 08:35 AM
that is hilarious! Von is the man. So glad we have him on our team.

DenBronx
09-10-2012, 11:19 AM

But he didnt even Tebow correctly.

I also like his sack dance from last year too. Von Miller is a beast. His first sack last night was just pure raw athleticism.

BroncoNut
09-10-2012, 11:22 AM
I noticed that last night and thought it was prettty funny. was hoping for a replay/comment but the former florida quarterback who was announcing and who's name I can't quite remember was more engrossed in something else. Maybe himself?

MOtorboat
09-10-2012, 12:51 PM
But he didnt even Tebow correctly.

I also like his sack dance from last year too. Von Miller is a beast. His first sack last night was just pure raw athleticism.

Did you notice Worilds do Miller's dance from last year when he got the sack on Manning?

Thnikkaman
09-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Did you notice Worilds do Miller's dance from last year when he got the sack on Manning?

Did he do the eat greedy dance? I know Von did his eat greedy dance after he finished the one in Zweem's gif.

MOtorboat
09-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Did he do the eat greedy dance? I know Von did his eat greedy dance after he finished the one in Zweem's gif.

Yeah, he did about two spoonfuls.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-10-2012, 03:29 PM

Miller used it last year, but he was far from the only one. That "eating greedy" motion was used by a lot of players last year and yesterday in several games.

Thnikkaman
09-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Miller used it last year, but he was far from the only one. That "eating greedy" motion was used by a lot of players last year and yesterday in several games.

Yes, but how many players have their likeness doing the dance on a shirt?

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/compositions/102015147/views/1,width=190,height=190,appearanceId=351.png/dance-von-mens_design.png

LTC Pain
09-10-2012, 03:40 PM
As long as Miller is playing like an animal like last night, I could care less if he starts break dancing wearing purple shoes and roman candles shooting out of his ass! Go Von!!!

Thnikkaman
09-10-2012, 04:16 PM
As long as Miller is playing like an animal like last night, I could care less if he starts break dancing wearing purple shoes and roman candles shooting out of his ass! Go Von!!!

Actually...I'd pay to see that.

Davii
09-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Yes, but how many players have their likeness doing the dance on a shirt?

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/compositions/102015147/views/1,width=190,height=190,appearanceId=351.png/dance-von-mens_design.png

Where does this shirt come from? I want.

UnderArmour
09-10-2012, 05:56 PM

Tebowing in celebration is actually a penalty. It's illegal to go to the ground in celebration.
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/rulebook/pdfs/2011_Rule_Book.pdf
Section 3, Article 1, Clause D

Article 1 There shall be no unsportsmanlike conduct. This applies to any act which is contrary to the
generally understood principles of sportsmanship. Such acts specifically include, among others:
(d) Individual players involved in prolonged or excessive celebrations. Players are prohibited from
engaging in any celebrations while on the ground.
The real referees might have called it. Our team needs to be more mindful of the rules.

Thnikkaman
09-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Where does this shirt come from? I want.

5280shirtshop.com

iLands
09-11-2012, 04:19 AM
Tebowing in celebration is actually a penalty. It's illegal to go to the ground in celebration.
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/rulebook/pdfs/2011_Rule_Book.pdf
Section 3, Article 1, Clause D

The real referees might have called it. Our team needs to be more mindful of the rules.

So can you only celebrate while jumping?

UnderArmour
09-11-2012, 07:19 AM
So can you only celebrate while jumping?

Yep. Jumping/dancing in a non-"taunting" manner is the only legal celebration for defensive players. The intent of the rule was to stop celebrations like Steve Smith's "love boat" rowing on the ground. However, the rules are phrased in such a way that it applies to ALL demonstrations, not just touchdown celebrations. By wording of the rules, an opposing player could even get flagged for doing a Lambeau leap in Lambeau field if it was done to taunt the fans. When Tony Scheffler "Tebowed" last year his knee did not hit the ground so he did not draw a flag. Officials were lax on Avril because he was in the process of getting up and he is a defensive player. But either way, "Tebowing" is illegal until you get to the sidelines. Depending on context, it could also be taken as taunting(which falls under the same umbrella as going to the ground in celebration).

CoachChaz
09-11-2012, 08:16 AM
I understand the connotation and how it could be taken as mockery of a player, but...if you seriously wanted to kneel before God and thank him for blessing you with that touchdown...you'd be penalized for paying respect to Christ???

That's funny. We should have that rule in every day life.

UnderArmour
09-11-2012, 09:07 AM
I understand the connotation and how it could be taken as mockery of a player, but...if you seriously wanted to kneel before God and thank him for blessing you with that touchdown...you'd be penalized for paying respect to Christ???

That's funny. We should have that rule in every day life.

No. You would not be penalized for "paying respect to Christ," you would be penalized for going to the ground in demonstration. Players point up in the sky after touchdowns all the time but to kneel the player must first return to the sidelines (as Tebow did all of last year while the game was in-progress).

CoachChaz
09-11-2012, 09:47 AM
No. You would not be penalized for "paying respect to Christ," you would be penalized for going to the ground in demonstration. Players point up in the sky after touchdowns all the time but to kneel the player must first return to the sidelines (as Tebow did all of last year while the game was in-progress).

I get it, but if you were overcome with joy and just HAD to do it then and there...you would technically be penalized for being overwhelmed by the holy spirit. The NFL is kind of a joke in so many ways

MOtorboat
09-11-2012, 09:51 AM

Moreno wasn't flagged for it.

CoachChaz
09-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Moreno wasn't flagged for it.

Good point. I forgot about that. And he didnt even Tebow or praise God or Allah or anyone else.

ShaneFalco
09-11-2012, 10:58 PM
they shouldnt flag any celebration. I miss the sharpie and pom poms...

Davii
09-11-2012, 11:43 PM
they shouldnt flag any celebration. I miss the sharpie and pom poms...

Yes, to hell with being reasonable, let them escalate every weekend until the celebrations are 15 mins and better choreographed than a Vegas show. Sounds like fun. :rolleyes:

You have to draw the lime somewhere.

Thnikkaman
09-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Yes, to hell with being reasonable, let them escalate every weekend until the celebrations are 15 mins and better choreographed than a Vegas show. Sounds like fun. :rolleyes:

You have to draw the lime somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6VMJqAMtHU

ShaneFalco
09-12-2012, 09:40 PM
i get drawing the line somewhere, but the Pom poms and chad when he started filming the game, was classic.

Simple Jaded
09-12-2012, 09:44 PM
i get drawing the line somewhere, but the Pom poms and chad when he started filming the game, was classic.

I thought Vernon Davis started filming the game, did Ochenta y cinco do it too?.......

BroncoWave
09-12-2012, 09:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6VMJqAMtHU

Classic movie. One of my favorites!

ShaneFalco
09-12-2012, 09:58 PM
ya chad , jumped behind one of those rotating cams in the endzone, and started filming.

here it is at 0:58

K5SBCbMQOug&feature=related

TXBRONC
09-12-2012, 11:12 PM
When I saw Miller do the funky chicken after that sack immediiately Billy "White Shoes" Johnson came to mind.