PDA

View Full Version : Woody Paige: Broncos must retake ownership of home field

Denver Native (Carol)
09-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Take Back Mile High!

With great expectations and excitations, confronting their most important season in 15 years and their most difficult schedule in team history, the Broncos must Own The Home.

Once, the Broncos were the most dominant, fear-provoking home team in the NFL.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_21499947/woody-paige-broncos-must-retake-ownership-home-field?source=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

What really bothers me about tonight's game is that there are A LOT of Pittsburgh fans here, and unlike Mile High Stadium, where the majority of season ticket holders would NEVER think of selling their tickets, unless they sold them to Broncos' fans, there are now season ticket holders in the new stadium who prefer making money on their tickets, regardless who they sell them to, taking away home field advantage which the Broncos' fans used to provide.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Manning can reclaim home-field advantage by using the hurry up offense. No defense can truly prepare for our altitude and the Manning hurry up.

Dzone
09-09-2012, 12:29 PM
The design of the new stadium will never equal the noise of the old mile high. They should have made it 100,000 seats.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-09-2012, 01:12 PM
The design of the new stadium will never equal the noise of the old mile high. They should have made it 100,000 seats.

Not only design, but some patrons also. In Mile High, you would never have heard people yelling at other people to sit down, etc.

MOtorboat
09-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Not only design, but some patrons also. In Mile High, you would never have heard people yelling at other people to sit down, etc.

This conversation (which, apparently happened when we were all at the game last year) actually happened.

Pansy Bears Fan: Um, sir, usher, sir, the guy up there at our seats, um, like the guy right in front of us, is standing up.

Usher: Well, I'll tell him he has to sit down.

AT A FOOTBALL GAME...preposterous to me.

camdisco24
09-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Steeler fans are the worst too. We should have a towel shredder at the entrance to trash those stupid piss yellow wash-cloths they swing around. No shred, no entry.

Hopefully the Orange Sea will do work tonight.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-09-2012, 01:29 PM
This conversation (which, apparently happened when we were all at the game last year) actually happened.

Pansy Bears Fan: Um, sir, usher, sir, the guy up there at our seats, um, like the guy right in front of us, is standing up.

Usher: Well, I'll tell him he has to sit down.

AT A FOOTBALL GAME...preposterous to me.

My youngest son and dau-in-law now use the tickets, and it is not only fans of the team the Broncos are playing yelling at people to sit down, but Broncos' fans also. Some of the Bronco fans at the games now, are definitely a "new breed". My son said you wonder why they are even there.

MOtorboat
09-09-2012, 01:30 PM
My youngest son and dau-in-law now use the tickets, and it is not only fans of the team the Broncos are playing yelling at people to sit down, but Broncos' fans also. Some of the Bronco fans at the games now, are definitely a "new breed". My son said you wonder why they are even there.

If I were that usher, I would have stared at him and then gone about my business, but I suppose I'd probably get fired if I did that too.

Northman
09-09-2012, 01:34 PM
Been saying this for the past 6-7 years. Teams dont seem to be scared coming into Denver anymore. Need to change that again.

Dzone
09-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Nothing more annoying than native Coloradoans who cheer against the Broncos. I think they do it for the attention it gets them. Some people like to be annoying. Colorado raiders fans are the worst, but the Steeler fans here areent much better. They all need to ****

threefolddead
09-09-2012, 04:36 PM
I was asked to sit down at an Avs game once... Little has ever pissed me off more than that moment. Go sit your fat ass on a couch or go watch some golf but if you want to be at a real mans game where theres emotion and fanatical fans theres no place for "uhmm could you sit down". Go home.

Simple Jaded
09-09-2012, 04:56 PM
The biggest problem is the bedwetting fans that populate the new Mile High, the ones that think it's their God given right to watch an outdoor football game in an indoor opera setting.

Btw, any Broncos fan that sells their tickets to a Steelers fan can suck a fart. Seriously, go **** yourself.......

Nomad
09-09-2012, 05:08 PM
The biggest problem is the bedwetting fans that populate the new Mile High, the ones that think it's their God given right to watch an outdoor football game in an indoor opera setting.

Btw, any Broncos fan that sells their tickets to a Steelers fan can suck a fart. Seriously, go **** yourself.......

Something I can agree with you on!