PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Steelers 09/09/2012

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

sneakers
09-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Woooo! Excited for tomorrow!

As exciting as last year was, I am thinking this year will even more so!

Go broncos!

Nomad
09-08-2012, 11:16 PM
You're 5 minutes late with this thread:lol:

Yeah, I'm pumped up for this game as well.

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

Davii
09-08-2012, 11:20 PM
IT'S ON!!!!!!! Broncos roll 31-13!

I want to see Dum, Von, and Wolfe harass the hell out of Ben all night!

Az Snake
09-08-2012, 11:45 PM

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

--- STOMP THE the stealers !!! ---

GO "D" --- SACK Big Ben !!!

(Sharkie, if you get the munchies, feel free to snack on Big Ben.) :D

Please, no more Bronco injuries !

Con_Valian
09-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Yes! Go Broncos! I'm going to sit and watch the game with my son! Cannot wait!

Pudge
09-08-2012, 11:56 PM
I'm excited to go to the game. Go broncos!

chazoe60
09-09-2012, 12:03 AM
Go Broncos!!!!!!

Jaws
09-09-2012, 02:29 AM
So excited. What better way to start the season than with a Steeler Chomp. Woot. Go BRONCOS!

Army Bronco
09-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Go Broncos! Hope Manning has a 400 yard and 3 td night!!!

Chef Zambini
09-09-2012, 03:10 AM
going to be a long day waiting for kick-off !' I have to work, will record the game and try to take in some of the action while working ! Go Broncos, lets start with a big time victory !

threefolddead
09-09-2012, 07:03 AM
I'm freakin stooooked! Bout to get the smoker fired up, Bronco gear up, and ready to worship the almighty football gods for bringing football back! GO BRONCOS!!!!

rjent
09-09-2012, 07:14 AM
Well, I am ready. I really enjoyed last season with the wins, the streak, the notoriety, the controversy, the playoffs, the wildcard win ... well you get the picture, but THIS year? Just going to be better. We will own the AFC West, and we are contenders again .... BOOK IT!

This is going to be a great year folks, we may not win it all, but we are going to show up!

Stealers 10 Broncos 31

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn263/rjent/Football/gobroncoslights.png

MasterShake
09-09-2012, 07:59 AM
NOTHING like opening day at home, but opening day at home on a SUNDAY NIGHT? An even bigger stage for the Broncos to boat race the Steelers and their annoying fans out of town!

Not even close. Broncos win by 2+ Touchdowns!

MileHighCrew
09-09-2012, 08:28 AM
GO BRONCOS so freaking excited, can't believe it is finally here!!!!!!

MOtorboat
09-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Go Broncos.

BORDERLINE
09-09-2012, 09:05 AM
I'm so ready for this!!!!!!
Lets go Broncos!!!!
This is gonna be a great year big expectations and none seem farfetched
Bottoms up guys and let's get this wild ride started

CrazyHorse
09-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Time to whoop dat ass.

BroncoJoe
09-09-2012, 09:12 AM
SUCKS waiting all day, but in the words of Rafiki the mandrill:

"It is time."

MOtorboat
09-09-2012, 09:15 AM
SUCKS waiting all day, but in the words of Rafiki the mandrill:

"It is time."

At least it's not the Monday Might nightcap. I hated that.

BTW, forgot:

Happy Gameday, Broncos fans.

Nomad
09-09-2012, 09:41 AM
I'm so ready for this!!!!!!
Lets go Broncos!!!!
This is gonna be a great year big expectations and none seem farfetched
Bottoms up guys and let's get this wild ride started

Lookin good, Border! You must be PTing like a mad man.....keep it up. I wish I had more of a drive, though I'm not that bad for an almost 40 guy.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-09-2012, 09:41 AM
At least it's not the Monday Might nightcap. I hated that.

BTW, forgot:

Happy Gameday, Broncos fans.

No kidding! Being in Eastern time sucks when it comes to the Monday late game...

LTC Pain
09-09-2012, 10:00 AM
Go BRONCOS!!! Release the Krackin!!!

Dzone
09-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Its awesome! Someone pinch me. I think I am dreaming. Is it really football season?

camdisco24
09-09-2012, 10:45 AM
Pork is going in the slow cooker and Broncos gear is being worn. Oh yeah... NFL SEASON IS BACK!

GO BRONCOS!!

rjent
09-09-2012, 10:55 AM
When was the last time the clowns on NFLN chose the Broncos 4 to 1 to win. I hope it isn't a jinx! Naaa, we still win. Nice seeing the Broncos press positive again!

Go Broncos

BTW, even the national fans chose our guys! :2thumbs:

Nomad
09-09-2012, 11:58 AM
No surprise......FOX crew picked Steelers except for Strahan.

Jaws
09-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Tonight's pregame entertainment will be NFL Redzone Channel, Closing Paralympic ceremony and hopefully and hour or two sleep before kick off so I don't fall asleep at half time!

rjent
09-09-2012, 12:06 PM
No surprise......FOX crew picked Steelers except for Strahan.

I saw that, sometimes I think they pick for reasons other than who is better .... :confused:.... Maybe ratings :lol:

Jaws
09-09-2012, 12:10 PM
No kidding! Being in Eastern time sucks when it comes to the Monday late game...

You guys are wimps ;) Try over the pond time :D

FlyByU
09-09-2012, 12:40 PM

Az Snake
09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Tonight's pregame entertainment will be NFL Redzone Channel, Closing Paralympic ceremony and hopefully and hour or two sleep before kick off so I don't fall asleep at half time!

Get a real nice rest in Sharkie !

I'm going to take my nap now.
I want to be wide awake for the game tonight !

GO BRONCOS !!!

Sent from my S III using Forum Runner

rjent
09-09-2012, 02:24 PM
KC is getting thumped ..... Bruaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..... :lol:

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn263/rjent/Football/gobroncoflamingtext2.gif

Dzone
09-09-2012, 02:56 PM
So much for KC being any good. LOL. I hope they put Brady Quinn in the game.

sneakers
09-09-2012, 05:53 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O

Davii
09-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Sneaks, can you please at least TRY to act excited?

MOtorboat
09-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Mendenhall and Harrison out.

nevcraw
09-09-2012, 06:21 PM
can't wait!! looking for solid play on by the OL to keep manning standing, good runs by McGahee, and improved run D from last year!! last hour to go!!!!!!! Go Broncos!

MOtorboat
09-09-2012, 06:45 PM
This.

http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/peytonmanning4-500x322.jpg

Is about to happen.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@PostBroncos

Blog: Hamstring, ribs factor in Hillman, Caldwell not dressing http://dpo.st/Rubw48 #broncos

#Steelers inactives: C. Batch, R. Clark, Mendenhall, DeCastro, Harrison, Ta'amu, Sylvester
Expand

#Broncos inactives: Caldwell, Hillman, Johnson, Blake, M. Jackson, Kuper, Siligia

Nomad
09-09-2012, 06:49 PM
This.

http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/peytonmanning4-500x322.jpg

Is about to happen.

It is exciting to have Manning at the helm. My expectations are high especially for this game.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-09-2012, 06:50 PM

Blog: Broncos only dress 4 receivers http://dpo.st/TGcolC #broncos

Fullback32
09-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Manning jersey - Check
Broncos T-shirt - Check
Broncos Shorts - Check
Broncos Hat - Check
Broncos Socks - Check
Broncos Freezer mug filled with Sam Adams - Check

I AM READY!!!!! LEt beat those stinkin' Steelers!!

Nomad
09-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Manning jersey - Check
Broncos T-shirt - Check
Broncos Shorts - Check
Broncos Hat - Check
Broncos Socks - Check
Broncos Freezer mug filled with Sam Adams - Check

I AM READY!!!!! LEt beat those stinkin' Steelers!!

How'd you fit Sam Adams into a mug:D

Bugs Baloney
09-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Here is a toast to Broncos Football in 2012! :beer:

oh and BTW 15 minutes 'till PEYTON F****** MANNING! :salute:

Davii
09-09-2012, 07:10 PM
How'd you fit Sam Adams into a mug:D

That's a big ass mug

Denver Native (Carol)
09-09-2012, 07:11 PM

On Caldwell: Surprising Broncos went with only 4 WRs. But Willis got the nod over Caldwell because of special teams role.

My take on why Hillman is inactive: He's 4th on depth chart at RB, no significant special teams role. Still needs work on pass pro.

Skinny
09-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Go Broncos!

chazoe60
09-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Who else is about to jump out of their skin?

FlyByU
09-09-2012, 07:14 PM
It is time

Go Broncos

sneakers
09-09-2012, 07:15 PM
This.

Is about to happen.

http://i.imgur.com/uG1gH.jpg

spikerman
09-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Alright... let's rock and/or roll!

SR
09-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Here we go! Sorry Shittsburgh! Shoulda just stayed home.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-09-2012, 07:20 PM

True RT @SpaceCowboyLG: might also have something to do with the fact that Manning utilizes TEs, makes 5th less necessary

This is the third Denver-Pittsburgh game I've covered here. This is, by far, the smallest Steeler contingent at any of them.

Davii
09-09-2012, 07:21 PM
It is FINALLY time for Broncos football, regular season edition....

Let's go!

spikerman
09-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Stadium has got to be loud tonight!

spikerman
09-09-2012, 07:22 PM

True RT @SpaceCowboyLG: might also have something to do with the fact that Manning utilizes TEs, makes 5th less necessary

This is the third Denver-Pittsburgh game I've covered here. This is, by far, the smallest Steeler contingent at any of them.
That's great to hear about the small Steelers crowd.

Davii
09-09-2012, 07:22 PM

Good to hear about the number of Steeper fans there, maybe the team will respond and take back home field advantage.

sneakers
09-09-2012, 07:23 PM
start the ******* game already nbc

spikerman
09-09-2012, 07:23 PM
I don't care what any of you say, Faith Hill looks good!

Davii
09-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Did you know Manning could run that fast? He came out of that tunnel like a boss!

igoe4broncos
Leggo broncos!

chazoe60
I think I'm gonna puke.

nevcraw
Go Broncos!!

Fullback32
09-09-2012, 07:25 PM
I don't care what any of you say, Faith Hill looks good!

Yeah, she's incredibly hot.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-09-2012, 07:25 PM

Still, a considerable number of Pitt fans here. Just less than in previous games it seems.

chazoe60
09-09-2012, 07:27 PM
Missy Franklin is awesome.

Az Snake
09-09-2012, 07:28 PM
I think I'm gonna puke.

Grab a bag !!!

FlyByU
09-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Lets get it on already

Right after the National Anthem in tribute to our Country.

spikerman
09-09-2012, 07:29 PM

Still, a considerable number of Pitt fans here. Just less than in previous games it seems.

Hopefully the ones that are there will be quiet for most of the game.

sneakers
09-09-2012, 07:30 PM
http://i.qkme.me/3qan6d.jpg

spikerman
09-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Let's go with the hurry up and gas that defense right from the start!

Denver Native (Carol)
09-09-2012, 07:31 PM
:salute: GO BRONCOS :salute:

Az Snake
Mid 80's?
Hot ?

Fullback32
It's on!!!

chazoe60
09-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Lets do this thing!

spikerman
09-09-2012, 07:33 PM
If the line is that effective against the blitz all night.. it's going to be a great night.

chazoe60
So he can throw to the right.

Jaws
Bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready for football!

chazoe60
09-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Franklin will have a nice career in horror movies when he's done playing.

Fullback32
09-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Damn Dreessen....he only threw in to your hands.

Fullback32
09-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Two drops so far. Sheez.

spikerman
09-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Penalty or not, Thomas has to catch that.

MOtorboat
09-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Got to him.

OK D. Here we go.

Fullback32
09-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Nice block NoShow.

FlyByU
09-09-2012, 07:38 PM
It's Miller Time

sneakers
tebow would have run for a first down

Bugs Baloney
nice ST coverage there...

Jaws
My breakfast coming up next - Big Ben, alternative to Bacon Butty!

Az Snake
09-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Okay, lets go D !!!

Fullback32
09-09-2012, 07:40 PM
tebow would have run for a first down

Irrelevant.

Jaws
09-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Even our dogs are over excited. I had to go to the window and shout for them to shut up!

spikerman
09-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Stadium sounds loud.

MOtorboat
09-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Von on the right side...interesting.

spikerman
Way to go rook!

broncobryce
Wolfe is a badass

Fullback32
The D is fired up! I love it!

FlyByU
Yeah!!!! Orange crush baby

Bugs Baloney
Wolfe sighting!

sneakers
http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/wolf.jpg

igoe4broncos
09-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Weak spot man.

spikerman
That's a bad spot!

MOtorboat
Whoa. That was one hell of a spot.

chazoe60
W T F with that spot?

broncobryce
He was at least a yard short!

spikerman
09-09-2012, 07:44 PM
If he wasn't short I would have challenged it.. it looks like he got more than a yard.

broncobryce
We need to run the ball.

Fullback32
No doubt Michaels. It would galactically stupid of them to go for it.

spikerman
09-09-2012, 07:45 PM
hahahahahaha.. Denver must have the slowest PR in the league, but as long as he doesn't fumble it, I'm ok with it.

chazoe60
TD TD TD TD TD TD TD TD TD TD TD TD

Get it done!!!!

FlyByU
Whats the Crowd like at the game Guys? Is it loud?

MOtorboat
09-09-2012, 07:46 PM
hahahahahaha.. Denver must have the slowest PR in the league, but as long as he doesn't fumble it, I'm ok with it.

Hey. He got yardage. I'm OK with being safe and getting a 10-15 yard punt return...

FanInAZ
09-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Good running by McGahee,

broncobryce
Are we ever going to run twice in a row?

MOtorboat
Thomas is hurt. Maybe a stinger.

tomjonesrocks
Hmm. Thomas hurt on that play?

Fullback32
09-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Fumble....great.

HORSEPOWER 56
McGahee fumbles the ball away... :tsk:

chazoe60
Does McGahee have to fumble every time we play the Steelers?

spikerman
McGahee is known to do that occasionally.

MOtorboat
And McGahee fumbles.

FlyByU
Come on that was horrible ball protection

broncobryce
09-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Me and my big mouth.

Az Snake
Oh crap !!!
Let's go D !!!

chazoe60
I love Woodyard.

FlyByU
09-09-2012, 07:51 PM
The D looks Great like Old Orange Crush

Edmonton Bronco Fan
That's just careless. McGahee, it's a football - not an egg.

sneakers
turds

BORDERLINE
The d looks aggressive the offense looks to be gelling pretty soon, no more turnovers!!!!

MOtorboat
09-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Run D looking great.

Wait...Von Miller can't play the run, right?

FlyByU
They cannot run Love it

Fullback32
Run defense is seriously bad ass tonight.

tomjonesrocks
Von Miller no good against the run?

MOtorboat
09-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Another key 3rd down...

spikerman
Man, the run defense looks stout so far.

tomjonesrocks
Another 3rd and long. Don't blow it guys.

chazoe60
Von Miller is a freak. Have you guys been watching him in this game. He's destroying every run play

HORSEPOWER 56
Derek Wolfe with the sack!!!

igoe4broncos
Wolfe!

chazoe60
Wooooooooooooooolfe

TheLogoApproach
Big Ben was not so big there

spikerman
09-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Wolfie with the sack!!!!

broncobryce
I love this mother******!

Fullback32
WOLFE!!!!! I'm lovin' this defense!!!!

MOtorboat
Wolfe!

Wmd!

FlyByU
ORANGE CRUSH BABY

I am loving it!

Bugs Baloney
Wolfe with the Sack on 3rd and 12 !!!!!

Jaws
Holy howling Wolfe!

BORDERLINE
That boy Wolfe looking solid

FanInAZ
:defense:

Edmonton Bronco Fan
09-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Wolfe! Big sack and hold by the D there after the turnover.

broncobryce
09-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Any word on DT's arm?

FlyByU
09-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Anyone at the game thats posting on the forum?

Nomad
GO :defense:

spikerman
Let's let Peyton do his thing now!

TheLogoApproach
Ouch

Fullback32
Great....

tomjonesrocks
09-09-2012, 07:57 PM
One hell of a punt.

HORSEPOWER 56
Wow, what a punt...

okay offense, only 99 yards to pay dirt!

spikerman
Anyone at the game thats posting on the forum?

I'm not sure you can get service in the stadium - unless they changed things.

FlyByU
99yd TD drive coming up

chazoe60
Shit! That's what happens when you're winning the field position game then you fumble on your side of the fifty. Dammit

Nomad
Well, that punt sucks!

Denver Native (Carol)

Wolfe grew up 45 minutes from Pittsburgh, just across Ohio stateline. His town loves Steelers. He never did.

Derek Wolfe with his first career sack. Grabbed Roethlisberger by the leg and didn't let Ben escape. #broncos

FlyByU
09-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Was wondering because the crowd sounds loud on my TV so was wanting to know what the guys at the game were hearing

MOtorboat
We got'em right where we want him.

:clichedhistoricalreference:

sneakers
Did Christiana Aguliera get some work done? Those things are huge!

Denver Native (Carol)
Lindsay Jones Lindsay Jones ‏@PostBroncos

He's in the huddle right now. RT @Creit220: any news on DT???

Fullback32
09-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Peyton time on 3rd and 6.

FlyByU
I have feeling Stoked

Fullback32
Manning to Stokely. Gotta love it!

MOtorboat
Peyton ******* Manning!

Nomad
The Ragin Cajun comes though.

TheLogoApproach
09-09-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm excited to see Manning and Stokely in the same colors again

FlyByU
09-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Need to protect better that was just stupid

spikerman
09-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Man.. Moreno is just not an effective runner.

Fullback32
09-09-2012, 08:03 PM
These replacement refs are pathetic.

rjent
at least our d is playing well .....

broncobryce
can't put your hands on WR past 5 yards. Refs missed 2 calls.

spikerman
Could someone let D. Thomas know that it's helpful if receivers can catch?

igoe4broncos
wtf?

sneakers
09-09-2012, 08:04 PM

he had to block two guys, so he picked the inside guy.

Edmonton Bronco Fan

That play was going nowhere from the snap though.

Nomad
Idon't think the refs where experienced enough to look for too many men on the field. Thomas needs to catch that ball

SR
So much for a quick start. Shittsburgh has momentum

MOtorboat

How the hell is he supposed to run when he gets hit 5 yards in the god damned backfield? This just drives me nuts. The offensive line got blown up and it's ******* Moreno's fault.

broncobryce

How many guys is he expected to make miss before the line of scrimmage?

Fullback32
Three drops so far.

chazoe60
DT frustrates the Hell outta me sometimes. Catch the mfing ball DT.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Is it too early for me to complain about offensive play calling yet?

CrazyHorse
Run defense looks great. Pass protection and run blocking are suspect though.

MOtorboat
09-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Three drops so far.

That was not a drop.

HORSEPOWER 56
So... 12 men on the field is no longer a penalty? It's sad how lost/confused the officials are.

smith49
DT has to catch that. C'mon DT!

Nick

Nor is he a good blocker, gets winded to easy, and trips over blades of grass.

- 3 big plays on Steelers D was on Moreno in the 1st qtr.

BORDERLINE
Well that didn't work,

We got know these guys are replacements and won't be as sharp as the regulars

spikerman
09-09-2012, 08:06 PM
It's not about making guys miss. I didn't mean to insult the Moreno fans.. it's that he's hesitant and dances too much.

MOtorboat
09-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Nor is he a good blocker, gets winded to easy, and trips over blades of grass.

- 3 big plays on Steelers D was on Moreno in the 1st qtr.

And now someone expects him to block two men at the same time...

Fullback32
09-09-2012, 08:07 PM
That was not a drop.

Okay...call it two drops and one DT should have caught.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Horrible tackling there.. c'mon guys. Thought that penalty was gonna be for a facemask with the way these refs are officiating.

Denver Native (Carol)
he had to block two guys, so he picked the inside guy.

On replay of sack, looks like Moreno picked up the inside rusher. Couldn't get both guys, obviously. Great call by Pitt.

chazoe60
09-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Is a turnover too much to ask for?

sneakers
09-09-2012, 08:09 PM
rafs pls

spikerman
C'mon guys.. watch the ball.

MOtorboat

On replay of sack, looks like Moreno picked up the inside rusher. Couldn't get both guys, obviously. Great call by Pitt.

Which is exactly what he's supposed to do.

tomjonesrocks
Guess Denver will be playing from behind.

BORDERLINE
09-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Lets go defense!!!!! Pitt still trying to run trying to soften us up

spikerman
09-09-2012, 08:10 PM
I still don't understand why Denver will never use the hurry up on offense. They seem to have the perfect guy to do it, but even with Peyton they seem reluctant. Even if it's not effective right away it's going to wear out the defense.

tomjonesrocks
09-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Dwyer looks very tough to bring down.

broncobryce
09-09-2012, 08:12 PM
I smell a Von Miller sack

spikerman
09-09-2012, 08:13 PM
I think Pitt tries to run here.

spikerman
I think Pitt tries to run here.

That's why I don't coach.

Denver Native (Carol)

Ty Warren has an elbow injury, questionable to return for

spikerman
09-09-2012, 08:15 PM

Ty Warren has an elbow injury, questionable to return for

Peachy

MOtorboat
09-09-2012, 08:16 PM
This officiating crew is the worst I've seen today. And they get the primetime game?

Good job NFL.

broncobryce
Not against Champ bitch!

Fullback32
Way to go Champ!

MOtorboat
Oh, and Champ Bailey is worthless at cornerback.

spikerman
The good news is that this year, even if Pitt scores, I feel like Denver can match them.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
09-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Mile High is rocking tonight. Wish I could be there.

NightTerror218
09-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Brookings went out.....better not have injured his hammy.

tomjonesrocks
09-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Denver getting bitch slapped on TOP.

Not looking good.

Denver Native (Carol)

Ty Warren is still on the sidelines, for what its worth. Not getting examined.

Bugs Baloney
WTF that was a delay of game!

sneakers
How the hell does Qui-Gon Jinn keep getting his daughter abducted?

MOtorboat
And now they allow a timeout call AFTER the play clock expires.

This is effing bad.

broncobryce
Manning needs to do something, fast

chazoe60
09-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Refs hosed us there. He didn't call his TO until about a second after the clock went to 0. Get your shit together refs.

FlyByU
Champ the best deal Denver made in years.

chazoe60
And now they allow a timeout call AFTER the play clock expires.

This is effing bad.

Obviously a sith lord is behind it.

Fullback32
Way to go refs.

sneakers
09-09-2012, 08:20 PM
maybe next time manning throws an interception, he shoudl call a time out and the refs will blow the play dead

HORSEPOWER 56
Nice hold, defense!

CrazyHorse
Goal line stand!

FlyByU
Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

broncobryce
Porter is playing well.

spikerman
whew...

chazoe60
Our defense is gonna be pretty good, me thinks.

MOtorboat
Porter might be one of the most underrated signings in the entire league. The dude can ball.

Dog has been telling me how great it was since it happened, and I've been skeptical, but props to Dog.

Fullback32
Held them to 3. Overall goodness.

FlyByU
That is D right there people.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
09-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Hell of a play by Porter... huge stand by the D. Hopefully that translates into some good ol' "mo" for the offense.

tomjonesrocks
Holding to a FG a win there.

That was a grueling drive. Denver needs a long possession. ****** by the refs and Steelers just grinding.

FanInAZ
:defense: :defense:

NightTerror218
offenese needs to get it together. Not really seeing any holes created for the running game at all.

broncobryce
I can't believe Maroon 5 already sold that song for a commercial.

broncobryce
09-09-2012, 08:22 PM
offenese needs to get it together. Not really seeing any holes created for the running game at all.

This. And I was told Mcgahee would have huge lanes with this new offense. I didn't buy it then, and still don't.

chazoe60
09-09-2012, 08:23 PM
I can't believe Maroon 5 already sold that song for a commercial.

I can't believe you can't believe that.

FlyByU
I notice the Steelers are running 2x more then pass can it be they are afraid very afraid of our Pass Rushers?

BORDERLINE
Great easy to hold them defense

camdisco24
Just finished chowing down on BBQ so I'm ready to join the talk!

Defense just saved us there. Lets see if the O can get a nice drive here. GO BRONCOS!