PDA

View Full Version : Miller and Decker have blogs...

MOtorboat
09-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Not much here, but it's Broncos-related, obviously. Says they'll put in a weekly update.

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/players/von-miller-player-blog/

Von Miller here with my first blog of the season. I’m looking forward to posting each week and giving you guys an inside look at what goes on as we get ready for the upcoming game each week.

I just got a new camera – a Canon Mark II 5D. I haven’t gotten the Mark III, but I’m going to, so I’m hoping I can share a few pictures with you guys throughout the year. Whenever I get some cool shots, you guys will be the first to see them.

Everybody is excited to open the season at home at Sports Authority Field in front of the best fans in the NFL.

Decker...

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/players/eric-decker-player-blog/

This is Eric Decker, and I’m excited to take over a blog this season. I’m going to check in once a week and give you guys a little insight as the season rolls on. I’m going to try to take you behind the scenes as much as I can and answer any questions you have.

It’s fun this time of year, because it’s been a great offseason. Everybody’s been working extremely hard to get to this point. We feel good about this team and we’re excited to kick it all off this Sunday against Pittsburgh.

Chef Zambini
09-08-2012, 12:19 PM
just play football and keep your focus , not your camera focus,thanks

MOtorboat
09-08-2012, 12:22 PM
just play football and keep your focus , not your camera focus,thanks

Definitely don't let them have hobbies or interests, right zam?

Chef Zambini
09-08-2012, 12:29 PM
von, hobby, sacking the QB
interest stopping the run

decker, hobby; catching passes.
interests: blocking downfield.
I am fine with these hobbies and interests during the season.
blog, go ahead, spend 4 minutes a week.
where is the harm?
post some pictures, just like DJ !
no big deal.

MOtorboat
09-08-2012, 12:37 PM
von, hobby, sacking the QB
interest stopping the run

decker, hobby; catching passes.
interests: blocking downfield.
I am fine with these hobbies and interests during the season.
blog, go ahead, spend 4 minutes a week.
where is the harm?
post some pictures, just like DJ !
no big deal.

Did you suggest that having a blog and a camera will lead to a DUI?

I think you did. Good grief.

Chef Zambini
09-08-2012, 12:49 PM
um, DJ, not doom, but thanks for yet another example of your reflex action to any of my posts !

MOtorboat
09-08-2012, 12:50 PM
um, DJ, not doom, but thanks for yet another example of your reflex action to any of my posts !

So Dumervil had a DUI? Or cameras and blogs lead to road rage? Or cameras and blogs lead to you getting falsely accused? Or cameras and blogs lead to using an illegal substance?

What the hell are you getting at?

Chef Zambini
09-08-2012, 12:51 PM
did you conveniently forget how DJ posted pictures of our playbook?
yes, players and social media thats been such a winning combination !

MOtorboat
09-08-2012, 12:54 PM
did you conveniently forget how DJ posted pictures of our playbook?
yes, players and social media thats been such a winning combination !

Let me know when Miller and Decker do that.

MOtorboat
09-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Uh-oh, Osweiler just tweeted that he likes watching college football. Cue: zam...

shank
09-08-2012, 02:06 PM
zam, shut the **** up.

ikillz0mbies
09-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Miller and Decker have blogs....BOO them. They're not allowed to have a life outside of football....because having a blog on the OFFICIAL WEBSITE is going to screw the whole team over. First, Os is not the #2 QB. Second, Decker and Miller are on social media. Third, THE END OF THE WORLD.

milehigh
09-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Decker and Von have a blog on the team website?

Denver Native (Carol)
09-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Sunday was a great start to the season. You get some momentum, you beat a great team, it just builds your confidence. There are things that we need to work on, but there’s a lot of stuff that we can build off. I think the excitement level at Sports Authority just shows you what it’s going to be like this season.

In particular, the third quarter against Pittsburgh was crazy. It was the first time I’ve ever seen that, to have the ball for just 36 seconds and then score in the third quarter was a bonus. It just shows the defense was doing the job in the red zone and we were executing offensively and scoring points.

I was on the sideline for DT’s touchdown. I didn’t even hear the play call. All of a sudden I saw a screen pass, an open lane, Zane Beadles got a nice block and then no one’s going to catch DT. That was cool. I was behind it and saw it unfold.

rest - http://blog.denverbroncos.com/players/great-start-to-the-season/

Chef Zambini
09-13-2012, 10:50 PM
yeh this blog thing is a great idea, we got decker calling mile high sports authority! hope your happy mo !
shut up and play football and maybe learn a little something about the team and city you play for !

dogfish
09-13-2012, 10:53 PM
:lol: :lol:

sneakers
09-14-2012, 07:18 AM
lol welcome to the year 2002

chazoe60
09-14-2012, 09:30 AM
I love how you guys let Zam rile you up. Fricking hilarious.

Chef Zambini
09-14-2012, 01:20 PM
NO BRONCO PLAYER SHOULD EVER REFER TO MILE HIGH AS "SPORTS AUTHORITY' EVER !

JE and bowlin may be compelled to throw the sponsor name around here and there, but I dont think you will EVER hear CHAMP BAILY say "i love the home croud at sports authority"
MILE FREAKIN HIGH PEOPLE !

Jsteve01
09-14-2012, 01:27 PM
wow zam you're already in midseason form and this coming off a win vs the pats. Are you still mad about lance? And does it feel a little ironic that the man you've defended and lauded for years is now the victim of a witch hunt, the same type of witch hunt that you were more than willing to join before Doom was exonerated?

Superchop 7
09-15-2012, 12:32 AM
Iceman: You two really are cowboys.
Maverick: What's your problem, Kazanski?
Iceman: You're everyone's problem. That's because every time you go up in the air, you're unsafe. I don't like you because you're dangerous.
Maverick: That's right! Ice... man. I am dangerous

Chef Zambini
09-16-2012, 09:56 AM
wow zam you're already in midseason form and this coming off a win vs the pats. Are you still mad about lance? And does it feel a little ironic that the man you've defended and lauded for years is now the victim of a witch hunt, the same type of witch hunt that you were more than willing to join before Doom was exonerated?if you call buying the witness and victim exonorated then why would i bother discussing a matter of justice with you?
the DA had to drop the case against doom when BOTH the witnesses and the victims FAILED to show for their depositions, after Dooms attorney had a chance to have his own "breifing" with the parties involved."now the victim of a with-hunt"?
now, as in 12 years and running "now" ?
try fishing downstream.

BroncoJoe
09-16-2012, 10:23 AM
Um, Zam: The Broncos don't have anything to do with the naming of the stadium. It's the Metropolitan Stadium District.

Jsteve01
09-16-2012, 11:28 AM
wow zam you're already in midseason form and this coming off a win vs the pats. Are you still mad about lance? And does it feel a little ironic that the man you've defended and lauded for years is now the victim of a witch hunt, the same type of witch hunt that you were more than willing to jointly before Doom was exonerated?if you call buying the witness and victim exonorated then why would i bother discussing a matter of justice with you?
the DA had to drop the case against doom when BOTH the witnesses and the victims FAILED to show for their depositions, after Dooms attorney had a chance to have his own "breifing" with the parties involved."now the victim of a with-hunt"?
now, as in 12 years and running "now" ?
try fishing downstream. you're being a hypocrite Zam. Plain and simple. You have zero idea of the inner workings of the doom case and I rember hearing none of the info you just posted. You chose to label dumervil a felon long before due process took its course. Now your claim is that he bought the witnesses off. Not sure if you understand how criminal proceedings work but I assure you there is no way in hell dooms attorney was allowed to interview the witnesses without supervision. You were wrong and now you're grasping at straws. My father in law is a personal crimes detective and he has told me multiple times that after the initial shock of a scary situation most witnesses will make some sort of revision to their statement. The adrenaline wears off an they have time to process. Admit it. You were wrong.

Jsteve01
09-16-2012, 11:39 AM
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21255550/broncos-elvis-dumervil-will-not-be-charged-miami

these are the details of the case. Steinberg didn't interview the police's witness he interviewed other witnesses. You are so off base it's ridiculous. Believe you me if there is any dirt in this kind of case any smoke at all any DA in the country would be all over a high profile case like this. You tarred and feathered him over bull shit zam.

MOtorboat
09-16-2012, 11:45 AM
LOL. Zam: Lawyered.

Timmy!
09-16-2012, 01:14 PM
Zam is incapable of admitting he was wrong, good freakin luck with that one.

Jsteve01
09-16-2012, 02:55 PM
That's not true timmy. It's very rare but he admitted he was wrong about McD and the Alphonso smith pick. 2 times in the 8 years I've known him aint bad.

Chef Zambini
09-17-2012, 02:36 AM
the " defense deposed/ interviewed both witnesses and victims, the witneses and vivctims FAileed TO SHOW FOR THEIR MEETINGS with the DA, thats REALITY, wether or not it was actually steinberg or one of his reps, matters not.
show me where I said doom was a felon?
I said he was stoopid, I said that the police report said that both witness and victim gave the EXACT same account of what doom did, BOTH identified DOOM as the man wh displayed a gun tucked in his pants by lifting his shirt.
neither made themselves available to the DA after a visit from the defense team. You draw your own conclusion,. i already drew mine.
lets see if this is the last time dooms disregard for the law gets him in trouble, i am betting it is !
LA has endured a 12 year witch hunt, with dozens of alterior motive accusers, not one has PROVEN anything!
and yes i have already made up my mind about lance as well, a great humanitarin who rides a bike !

Chef Zambini
09-17-2012, 02:48 AM
According to a statement from Miami-Dade state attorney James Chimura, "the victims" in this case were notified to appear for statements July 25 and Aug. 6. Additionally, "the witness and reporter failed to appear." ....."We had conducted an investigation and spoken with the Victoria's Secret employee

Read more: Broncos' Elvis Dumervil will not be charged in Miami incident - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21255550/broncos-elvis-dumervil-will-not-be-charged-miami#ixzz26i86edBt
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Read more: Broncos' Elvis Dumervil will not be charged in Miami incident - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21255550/broncos-elvis-dumervil-will-not-be-charged-miami#ixzz26i7SW62v
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/
so you see, it is just as i said, the defense did get to the witness, both witness and victim failed to appear with Das office after these confirmed 'visits'
and just as i suggested the prime witness said her report misrepresented what she told polioce, she re-canted, if you will, a scenario I also suggested before the lawyers ever got on a plane.
you go ahead and believe what you want to believe but dont try to tell me i lied, the info is right their in YOUR chosen newspaper article!

Chef Zambini
09-17-2012, 02:54 AM
Um, Zam: The Broncos don't have anything to do with the naming of the stadium. It's the Metropolitan Stadium District.since when did I say they did?
thats all irrelevant, joe. my concern is what the PLAYERS call their home field !
its mile high ! sports authority can go F themselves and paint it ANY COLOR THEY WANT, ITS STILL ALWAYS GOING TO BE MILE HIGH !

MOtorboat
09-17-2012, 07:49 AM
According to a statement from Miami-Dade state attorney James Chimura, "the victims" in this case were notified to appear for statements July 25 and Aug. 6. Additionally, "the witness and reporter failed to appear." ....."We had conducted an investigation and spoken with the Victoria's Secret employee

Read more: Broncos' Elvis Dumervil will not be charged in Miami incident - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21255550/broncos-elvis-dumervil-will-not-be-charged-miami#ixzz26i86edBt
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Read more: Broncos' Elvis Dumervil will not be charged in Miami incident - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21255550/broncos-elvis-dumervil-will-not-be-charged-miami#ixzz26i7SW62v
so you see, it is just as i said, the defense did get to the witness, both witness and victim failed to appear with Das office after these confirmed 'visits'
and just as i suggested the prime witness said her report misrepresented what she told polioce, she re-canted, if you will, a scenario I also suggested before the lawyers ever got on a plane.
you go ahead and believe what you want to believe but dont try to tell me i lied, the info is right their in YOUR chosen newspaper article!

Read: I was wrong; therefore, conspiracy theory.

BroncoJoe
09-17-2012, 08:07 AM
since when did I say they did?
thats all irrelevant, joe. my concern is what the PLAYERS call their home field !
its mile high ! sports authority can go F themselves and paint it ANY COLOR THEY WANT, ITS STILL ALWAYS GOING TO BE Sports Authority Field at MILE HIGH !

Yep.

Thnikkaman
09-17-2012, 10:26 AM
You know. The mods should come and get this back on topic.

Looking forward to reading the blogs of Miller and Decker.

Jsteve01
09-17-2012, 01:36 PM

I never said you lied zam. I just think your grasp of the legal system and logic are lacking. The "witnesses were interviewed and then neglected to show for a hearing" means that Doom's guy paid them off line is a reach. It's a slippery slope at it's worst.

Chef Zambini
09-17-2012, 01:38 PM
miller and decker, great insights after week one, amazing insight, pulled bnack the curtain and really gave us a look inside, extraordinary !

Thnikkaman
09-17-2012, 01:44 PM
miller and decker, great insights after week one, amazing insight, pulled bnack the curtain and really gave us a look inside, extraordinary !

If you can express your opinion, why can't they?

Chef Zambini
09-17-2012, 01:47 PM
am I stopping them/
am I asking them to stop?
have i accused them of violating any rules or laws of nature?
tweet
facebook
blog whatever.
let me knw when EITHER posts anything of merit or consequence or insight.
i will hold my breath.
let me know when PM finds time to post a blog or update his facebook account !

Thnikkaman
09-17-2012, 02:12 PM
Zam, you care about the most insignificant things.

chazoe60
09-17-2012, 02:29 PM
Zam is my favorite poster. He gives me great cooking advice and has a wicked sense of humor, but his football OPINIONS suck.

MOtorboat
09-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Since Zam has already driven this thread way off course, and I can't remember which thread he shat all over about how Osweiler was a waste, because he was third string...

Hanie is inactive. Osweiler is the backup.

You were wrong.

Chef Zambini
09-18-2012, 02:43 AM
Zam, you care about the most insignificant things.true, I care about you and your opinion.

Thnikkaman
09-18-2012, 08:14 AM
true, I care about you and your opinion.

Jokes on you. My opinion is garbage.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Let’s get right to it. Our focus right now is on Houston. Obviously we want to learn from our mistakes, and the first step is to eliminate turnovers. If you do that, you move the ball, move the chains, you get into a rhythm and it becomes a lot easier. That’s our main focus, just trying to get into that rhythm. Making plays when they’re there, and obviously eliminate the mistakes.

As far as those mistakes against Atlanta, it’s all correctable, which is a good thing. I thought from film obviously turnovers and decision-making, physical stuff as far as route technique, just technique work across the board. It’s all correctable. You can get better at that. Physically we matched up well. I thought we came back and played well in the second half, we’ve just got to build off that.

I think after a loss you always kind of step back and evaluate your own play, what you can do better. It does make you focus more. I think really our mentality is we’ve got to win, string together some games. That’s what good teams do.

rest - http://blog.denverbroncos.com/players/looking-ahead-correcting-mistakes/

Chef Zambini
09-23-2012, 10:51 AM
lets eliminate turnovers!
from now on, only muffins and scones in the team cafeteria!
and no danish, too much like an open face turnover, can have that !
Im gonna look in the mirror and ask myself, "self, what can you do to be better? "
... and then I will spend some time doing my deniro impersonation...
"you talkin to me/"
that shyte always cracks me up, 'you talkin to me'
wait, where were we/
thats right, dont eat the turnovers.