PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2012 Broncos vs Steelers Video Preview

EmDiggy
09-06-2012, 11:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GkIRmbd6w8

Good afternoon Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em

underrated29
09-06-2012, 12:38 PM
I liked your other formats better em....This one I was not sure if you were talking about broncos or steelers keys to the game. Also, you did not give a prediction of the score. I do not think you have ever done that, but i like it when people do just so I can gauage how close they think the teams are matched up. So I am guessing you think the steelers win by a td?

EmDiggy
09-06-2012, 04:48 PM
I liked your other formats better em....This one I was not sure if you were talking about broncos or steelers keys to the game. Also, you did not give a prediction of the score. I do not think you have ever done that, but i like it when people do just so I can gauage how close they think the teams are matched up. So I am guessing you think the steelers win by a td?

Thanks Cap'n! I can respect that! I just wanted to switch it up for the new season.. offer a new view of the matchup! You're right, I've never given scores..but I think this one will be under 7 points for the winner

Ravage!!!
09-06-2012, 05:08 PM
even at LB....realllllly

NightTerror218
09-06-2012, 06:12 PM
so...the replacement refs can screw either team with 1 bad botched call.

TXBRONC
09-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Thanks Em I always enjoy your breakdowns.

Other than Rainey who do they have to run on the edge? Redman and Mendenhal are between the tackle kind of runners are they not?

hotcarl
09-07-2012, 02:41 PM
didnt watch the video, but what is the point of this? its time to stop being afraid of your feelings. make a nest and lay in it.

good riddance