PDA

View Full Version : Terry Frei: Elvis Dumervil needs to stand up as leader of Broncos

Denver Native (Carol)
09-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Elvis Dumervil was soft-spoken and polite about it. No, he said, he wasn't going to talk to me.

This was during the Broncos' open locker-room period Wednesday at Dove Valley, and the veteran defensive end had passed through to pick up some things at his stall.

Without putting words in his mouth, I'll say Dumervil undoubtedly remains a bit perturbed by the splashy play given his arrest after a road rage incident in Miami on July 14, and then the less prominent coverage of authorities' decision three weeks later not to formally charge him. By that point, it was clear that some of the original allegations about his conduct that night were greatly overblown.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/frei/ci_21477260/terry-frei-elvis-dumervil-needs-stand-up-leader

Dzone
09-06-2012, 10:14 AM
For the $16 Million he is making this year, he should represent the franchise and talk to the media. Whether he likes it or not. Nobody cares anymore about what happened in Florida.

TheTruth
09-06-2012, 02:33 PM
For the $16 Million he is making this year, he should represent the franchise and talk to the media. Whether he likes it or not. Nobody cares anymore about what happened in Florida.

I prefer him keeping his mouth tightly shut and staying in the background. Let the dummy hit qb's and spare us his voice.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-06-2012, 03:13 PM
So according to Terry Frei (who?, oh yeah, a local media hack) Dumervil needs to "stand up as a leader"...

Translation: "Dumervil didn't give me an interview or soundbite for my article so I chose to bash him and call out his leadership skills in my column". What a well written piece... :rolleyes:

Hey Frei, when I want to hear shit from you, I'll squeeze your head...

GEM
09-07-2012, 09:50 AM
Awwww poor Mr. Frei. Couldn't get a story so he conjured up a rant and rave about being blown off. Nice work, journalist!

BroncoNut
09-07-2012, 10:16 AM
I'm wiht the Truth on this. I would prefer that Dumervil keep his crack smoking mouth shut and just do his job

hotcarl
09-07-2012, 02:43 PM
terry can f the f off for all i care. 4th down and war to go, my ass!!