PDA

View Full Version : Brian Dawkins hooks up with ESPN, Channel 7 as studio analyst

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Just because Brian Dawkins is retired as an NFL player doesn’t mean he’s retired.

The former Broncos safety has been hired by ESPN — the big ESPN, not all its spinoffs — as a studio analyst. Locally, Dawkins will be on Channel 7′s Sunday night Broncos show.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2012/09/05/brian-dawkins-hooks-espn-channel-7-studio-analyst/15449/

chazoe60
09-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Hey Carol or Pola, have you guys heard if Dawk plans on staying in the Denver area. I really feel proud about how many ex-players end up staying in our beautiful state.

I'm sure Dawk will spend a fair amount of time in Philly as well.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Hey Carol or Pola, have you guys heard if Dawk plans on staying in the Denver area. I really feel proud about how many ex-players end up staying in our beautiful state.

Dawk has said that they will stay in the Denver area. They like it here.

Dzone
09-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Sweet!!!!! I remember him in Philly thinking he was the best ever at safety. I was in awe of the dude. When he became a Bronco I couldnt freakin believe it. It was almost like the Peyton Manning signing. Glad he is staying in Denver. He does a lot of good in the world.

GEM
09-05-2012, 03:21 PM

I heard on 104.3 that he does plan on making Denver his permanent home.

MOtorboat
09-05-2012, 04:26 PM
:wolverine:

pnbronco
09-05-2012, 09:51 PM

His kids are at a age that they had to decide where to live when he retired. They really like it here, so Denver has become his home.

Davii
09-05-2012, 10:15 PM
His kids are at a age that they had to decide where to live when he retired. They really like it here, so Denver has become his home.

I've been to Philly, a lot, there was no real choice to be made.

pnbronco
09-05-2012, 11:45 PM
I've been to Philly, a lot, there was no real choice to be made.

OK you almost made me spit on my screen :lol: I was trying to be nice. The older your kids get the harder it is to move. Plus at one time Brian was talking about coaching his sons football team. Not sure if that happened.