PDA

View Full Version : Our Foreign Bronco Fans

Denver Native (Carol)
10-31-2007, 06:35 PM
I think it would be interesting to see how our foreign Bronco fans became Bronco fans. So, please post your story :salute:

frenchfan
11-02-2007, 02:31 AM
I think it would be interesting to see how our foreign Bronco fans became Bronco fans. So, please post your story :salute:OK , let's go !

Football started to be broadcasted on French TV since about 1985. SO I discovered the game at that time and saw a guy named Elway playing.
He was so good and so exciting to watch (the comeback kid). He helped me to fall in love with the Broncos. I remember that I've seen the game against the 49ers (a close win) and the OT win against the Chargers... Good memories. :D

I also was a fan of Dan Marino, but not really a Dolphins fan... Don't ask me why, I don't really know...

To me, Elway was the man and the Broncos were my team. Plain and simple.

Kapaibro
11-05-2007, 01:48 AM
I always thought NFL was really entertaining to watch, but it wasn't until I was working with some American guys and asked them to teach me the game properly, that I fell in love.

The first game I really watched with understanding was aBroncos (and Elway) game, and the next one was a Green Bay (and Favre) game.

Yeah, I admit it, I had crushes on them both, but knowing the game made it all so much more enjoyable(even the crap years I spent watching Jake play in AZ).

LoyalSoldier
11-05-2007, 02:06 AM
Does being from outer space count? That is where my sister always told me I was from. ;)