PDA

View Full Version : Broncos preparations underway for season opener vs. Pittsburgh

Denver Native (Carol)
09-03-2012, 02:47 PM
The Broncos, with their newly-set 53-man roster, have started to prepare for their season opener against Pittsburgh.

The team is practicing Monday morning, and it is remarkably healthy for the start of the regular season. Right guard Chris Kuper, who has been out for the last three weeks with a broken forearm is the only player not participating in practice.

Starters got a head start on Pittsburgh during two practices last week, but Monday marks the first full day of work focused on the Steelers. Players will be off Tuesday.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21460375/broncos-preparations-underway-season-opener-vs-pittsburgh

Nomad
09-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Awesome! Now the fans need to do their part and fill Mile High with all Orange. Say no to yellow!:lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
09-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Awesome! Now the fans need to do their part and fill Mile High with all Orange. Say no to yellow!:lol:

Totally agree - but I expect there will be a lot of yellow there - $$$$$$$ means the most to some

Italianmobstr7
09-03-2012, 04:10 PM

Agreed... I'll be there with a bunch of friends, all Broncos fans. I suspect there will be plenty of Steelers fans though. There always are.