PDA

View Full Version : I usually dont cheer for injuries......but

Pages : [1] 2

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 04:13 PM
I'm hoping Peyton Manning gets his career ended next Sunday against Pittsburgh...

Go Raiders!

:coffee:

SR
09-02-2012, 04:28 PM
I would expect nothing less from you. Stay classy Raiders fans.

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 05:04 PM
I would expect nothing less from you. Stay classy Raiders fans.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, sweetheart. But that's just how I feel.

I want to see peyton mannings career end. Hopefully james harrisin is playing.....:coffee:

MileHighCrew
09-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Any wonder why people are getting shot at games in Cali??????

Canmore
09-02-2012, 05:12 PM

I want to see peyton mannings career end. Hopefully james harrisin is playing.....:coffee:

Harrison, he is a dirt bag for sure.

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Harrison, he is a dirt bag for sure.

I want either him or troy p to lay Manning out. Let's se how that neck holds up in a real game...

chazoe60
09-02-2012, 05:19 PM
I've stepped on dog shit I respect more than you.

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 05:22 PM
I've stepped on dog shit I respect more than you.

Oh no some overweight nerd in Colorado doesn't respect me. What ever shall I do!?

chazoe60
09-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Oh no some overweight nerd in Colorado doesn't respect me. What ever shall I do!?

Get a clue bitch, I am no nerd.

SR
09-02-2012, 05:34 PM

You're green with envy. Sucks to be at the bottom huh?

SR
09-02-2012, 05:35 PM

Continue to hide behind your 10 year old Dell with Windows 2000 because your mom's welfare checks and food stamps won't cover a new one.

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Get a clue bitch, I am no nerd.

Well whatever you are, Oaklandraider could care less about you and who you choose to respect. K pumpkin?

All I care about is seeing Manning getting carried off in a ambulance......

Davii
09-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Oh look. OR is back for his annual "look how retarded I am" posts. What a joy. Don't worry folks, he'll leave with his tail between his legs again this year. Maybe he can even get an early start on relieving his aggression by banging chicks, aka the meth mouth skanks found everywhere in the bay area.

Enjoy your stay OR. We sure do love it when you show your disgusting face only to run away every single season. More than a decade without a playoff appearance... nice...

Davii
09-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Well whatever you are, Oaklandraider could care less about you and who you choose to respect. K pumpkin?

All I care about is seeing Manning getting carried off in a ambulance......

Notice he doesn't care about watching the Raiders win. It's because he's not old enough to remember it.

Folks, this is a rare opportunity to witness a troll In his natural habitat... please, no flash photography...

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 05:43 PM
You're green with envy. Sucks to be at the bottom huh?

At the bottom? LMAO.

Listen geek, whether or not Manning plays the entire season or not doesn't matter - The raiders are by far and away the best team in the division. Don't kid yourself. With mcfadden back, we will run away with it.

topscribe
09-02-2012, 05:52 PM
I'm hoping Peyton Manning gets his career ended next Sunday against Pittsburgh...

Go Raiders!

Sounds like a typical Raiders fan . . . :coffee:

shank
09-02-2012, 05:53 PM
i don't normally support self-inflicted anal fisting, but take off your watch first.

MileHighCrew
09-02-2012, 05:55 PM
i don't normally support self-inflicted anal fisting, but take off your watch first.

I'm so glad I live in a world where this wouldn
't even be a thought in my mind :lol:

SR
09-02-2012, 05:56 PM
At the bottom? LMAO.

Listen geek, whether or not Manning plays the entire season or not doesn't matter - The raiders are by far and away the best team in the division. Don't kid yourself. With mcfadden back, we will run away with it.

You've been signing the same song as long as you've been trolling these boards. Hasn't happened yet. Won't happen. Denial should be a controlled substance in Raider land.

Northman
09-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Thats ok, i hope OR gets hit by a bus so it all evens out.

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Oh look. OR is back for his annual "look how retarded I am" posts. What a joy. Don't worry folks, he'll leave with his tail between his legs again this year. Maybe he can even get an early start on relieving his aggression by banging chicks, aka the meth mouth skanks found everywhere in the bay area.

Enjoy your stay OR. We sure do love it when you show your disgusting face only to run away every single season. More than a decade without a playoff appearance... nice...

1. I never left last year with my tail tucked in. I was here all throughout the season last year.

2. Meth mouth skanks > Those wild animals that
you guys call women in Colorado

3. The raiders misding the playoffs last year was the best thing that could've happened to us.
We have made extreme changes throughout the organization, including hiring the Best young coach in the league, Dennis Allen.

MOtorboat
09-02-2012, 06:09 PM
Nnamdi!

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=SeeingRed;1705858]You've been signing the same song as long as you've been trolling these boards. Hasn't happened yet. Won't happen. Denial should be a controlled substance in Raider land.[/QUOTE
Tell me one area the broncos are better at than
the raiders. Just one. And don't say Qb because Manning has to prove it.

MOtorboat
09-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Cornerback.

:elefant:

MOtorboat
09-02-2012, 06:16 PM
JaMarcus?

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Nnamdi!

Nnamdi steadily declined as player once he left the raiders. Not surprising......

MOtorboat
09-02-2012, 06:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XYrqYVialk

MOtorboat
09-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Nnamdi steadily declined as player once he left the raiders. Not surprising......

But, But, he's the greatest!

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 06:20 PM
I thought Motorboat got banned? Dude adds nothing to this site.......

MOtorboat
09-02-2012, 06:21 PM
lol

MOtorboat
09-02-2012, 06:28 PM

Go Raiders!

Dude adds nothing to this site.......

Davii
09-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Mo,

I'm glad you're a member of this site and of the human race.

MOtorboat
09-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Are you sure I'm human...

Davii
09-02-2012, 06:38 PM

Some sort of humanoid at the very least, of this is I am certain.

SR
09-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Denver is better than Choakland in AT LEAST these positions. Period.

QB, WR, TE, LT, right DE, SAM, left and right CB.

SR
09-02-2012, 06:41 PM

SURPRISE! Neither do you...

MOtorboat
09-02-2012, 06:41 PM
SURPRISE! Neither do you...

Neither?

What the hell?

SR
09-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Neither?

What the hell?

You know you're the bee's knees. I was saying "Neither do you" as in he doesn't add anything to this site. Badly worded on my end. Sorry compadre.

chazoe60
09-02-2012, 06:56 PM

Finally, something we can agree on. :laugh:

Fuk you MO

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 07:00 PM

Oure looking at individual positions. I look at units. Who has the better offense? Oakland. Better defense? Now that dennis.allen is gone, Oakland. Special teams? Oakland.

SR
09-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Oure looking at individual positions. I look at units. Who has the better offense? Oakland. Better defense? Now that dennis.allen is gone, Oakland. Special teams? Oakland.

If you're looking at whole units without bias, you're wrong on all accounts. Jack Del Rio > Dennis Allen. Do you have any idea how big the number of false claims you've made to this point is? I can't recall one thing you've claimed that has been right. Just like your life, your posts are full of failure.

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 07:04 PM

This is a good question because I've seen you post your pic.....and yeah. Wasn't pretty...:Coffee:

MOtorboat
09-02-2012, 07:05 PM

Wait.

You said positions...I'm so confused...

Softskull
09-02-2012, 07:07 PM
please stop feeding the douchebag.

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 07:09 PM
If you're looking at whole units without bias, you're wrong on all accounts. Jack Del Rio > Dennis Allen. Do you have any idea how big the number of false claims you've made to this point is? I can't recall one thing you've claimed that has been right. Just like your life, your posts are full of failure.

Dennis allen coached a defense full of nobody's last year into the playoffs. Any unbiased dungver fan will tell you he was the single biggest reason your pathetic team made the playoffs last. What the hell has jack del rio done lately? Except get canned.....

SR
09-02-2012, 07:14 PM
Dennis allen coached a defense full of nobody's last year into the playoffs. Any unbiased dungver fan will tell you he was the single biggest reason your pathetic team made the playoffs last. What the hell has jack del rio done lately? Except get canned.....

The DROY is a nobody? The NFL sack leader from three years ago is a nobody? One of the top five CBs to ever play is a nobody? A sure Hall of Fame safety in Dawkins is a nobody? You're high.

topscribe
09-02-2012, 07:15 PM
OR adds a certain odor to this site.......
Fixed.

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 07:47 PM
The DROY is a nobody? The NFL sack leader from three years ago is a nobody? One of the top five CBs to ever play is a nobody? A sure Hall of Fame safety in Dawkins is a nobody? You're high.

Von miller is a undersized pass rusher, who Dennis put in a position to suceed last year. Elvis sucks against the run but DA managed to hide his weaknesses. Champ Bailey is good but he's not the shutdown corner he used to be. And Brian
Dawkins? Child please. Dude was a walking liability against the pass. Si like I said, defense full of chumps.

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Fixed.

Aren't u like 80 years old? At least Oaklandraider can use the bathroom without assistance....

BroncoJoe
09-02-2012, 07:51 PM
By week 7 he'll be gone, running away with his tail between his legs.

Again.

topscribe
09-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Aren't u like 80 years old? At least Oaklandraider can use the bathroom without assistance....
Really? Wow, you've come a long way since last year.

Can you tie your shoes yet?

SR
09-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Von miller is a undersized pass rusher, who Dennis put in a position to suceed last year. Elvis sucks against the run but DA managed to hide his weaknesses. Champ Bailey is good but he's not the shutdown corner he used to be. And Brian
Dawkins? Child please. Dude was a walking liability against the pass. Si like I said, defense full of chumps.

Cop out city like usual. Well at least you haven't changed. One thing that sets Oakland apart from every other team in the NFL is their kicker is the best player on the team. Punter is second

Poet
09-02-2012, 08:55 PM
I'm sorry about Carson Palmer.

Davii
09-02-2012, 08:57 PM

Wait, are you telling me he ISN'T worth two first round picks?

Timmy!
09-02-2012, 09:14 PM
:pound: OR kills me.

Timmy!
09-02-2012, 09:18 PM
2 firsts for Palmer.

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

oh man.....

SR
09-02-2012, 09:21 PM
2 firsts for Palmer.

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

oh man.....

...waiting for OR's "he's top five in the NFL" comment.

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 09:54 PM
Cop out city like usual. Well at least you haven't changed. One thing that sets Oakland apart from every other team in the NFL is their kicker is the best player on the team. Punter is second
How is anything I wrote a copout? I just told the truth about each player you listed.

And Darren mcfaddens our best player. He also happens to be the best overall player in the afc west, and arguably a top five player league wise.

Davii
09-02-2012, 09:58 PM
How is anything I wrote a copout? I just told the truth about each player you listed.

And Darren mcfaddens our best player. He also happens to be the best overall player in the afc west, and arguably a top five player league wise.

GoodgodalmightyIloveguacamole

http://coltmonday.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/guacamole-vomit-jack-o-lantern1.jpg%3Fw%3D300

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 10:00 PM

You won't be sorry when he has one of the best years of his career this year, leading the raiders to a top 3 seed.

Palmer said it himself - This is the most talented team he's ever played on. Much more talented than any team he played on in that dump of a city called Cincinnati.

SR
09-02-2012, 10:00 PM

If he can ever manage to play a full year. Until then no one knows how good he is. I will never argue hi talent level, but he's made of china

SR
09-02-2012, 10:01 PM
GoodgodalmightyIloveguacamole

Lmaoquacamoleandrealmexicantortillachips

SR
09-02-2012, 10:02 PM
You won't be sorry when he has one of the best years of his career this year, leading the raiders to a top 3 seed.

Palmer said it himself - This is the most talented team he's ever played on. Much more talented than any team he played on in that dump of a city called Cincinnati.

You can have talent all you want. The Raiders are still the Raiders and Palmer can say all he wants. If preseason is any indication I'm not worried one iota.

MOtorboat
09-02-2012, 10:03 PM
Yo, OR. I'm really happy for you and Imma gonna let you finish, but the Broncos have one of the best quarterbacks of all time.

OaklandRaider
09-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Yo, OR. I'm really happy for you and Imma gonna let you finish, but the Broncos have one of the best quarterbacks of all time.

Who just so happens to be past his prime, and one hit away from eating his lunch through a straw for the rest of his life..........

Davii
09-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Lmaoquacamoleandrealmexicantortillachips

It'sfuntolaughatraiderfags!

http://www.philzone.org/discus/messages/5549/672625.jpg

MOtorboat
09-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Who just so happens to be past his prime, and one hit away from eating his lunch through a straw for the rest of his life..........

Wait.

Peyton Manning broke his neck?

Shit. Someone call Dove Valley, I don't think he can play!

Davii
09-02-2012, 10:16 PM
OR and the most recent "victim" of his aggression.

http://thedirty.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/DIRTY_phpV2m4i6.jpg

tomjonesrocks
09-02-2012, 10:37 PM
I'm convinced. Carson Palmer hoisting the Lombardi trophy is inevitable.

Might as well cancel the season... :(

tomjonesrocks
09-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Deleted

Timmy!
09-02-2012, 10:59 PM

http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/lmao-2hd5.jpg

Davii
09-02-2012, 11:14 PM

http://www.thefunnyblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/funny-fail-picture.jpg

Davii
09-03-2012, 12:22 AM
Darren mcfaddens our best player. He also happens to be the best overall player in the afc west, and arguably a top five player league wise.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l169/spencerforhire001/megafail.jpg

OaklandRaider
09-03-2012, 04:49 AM
Davii either contribute to the thread or ****. Stop post padding by posting dump pics that have nothing to do with what I wrote. How about actually debating the points that I bring up?

Smh. The increasing decline of quality of posts on these boards is a big reason why Oaklandraiders doesnt post here as often..... :coffee:

MOtorboat
09-03-2012, 08:47 AM
How about actually debating the points that I bring up?

OK.

Go Raiders!

You're a classless douche.

Point debated.

topscribe
09-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Davii either contribute to the thread or ****. Stop post padding by posting dump pics that have nothing to do with what I wrote. How about actually debating the points that I bring up?

Smh. The increasing decline of quality of posts on these boards is a big reason why Oaklandraiders doesnt post here as often..... :coffee:
Now that's ironic . . . I've noticed a significant decline in the quality of posts whenever Oaklandraiders posts here . . . :coffee:

slim
09-03-2012, 11:23 AM
3. Al Davis dying last year was the best thing that could've happened to us.

Agreed.

Army Bronco
09-03-2012, 11:36 AM

Smh. The increasing decline of quality of posts on these boards is a big reason why Oaklandraiders doesnt post here as often..... :coffee: The reason Raider fans don't post here is because they are busy at work.....you know, dealing crack, stealing from old ladies. Acting tough cause they have homies with guns. You're probably posting from some hot laptop! BTW,Davii adds more to this thread than the Raiders do to the NFL.

Davii
09-03-2012, 01:55 PM

Ahh, but the pictures are quite related...

http://files.sharenator.com/Troll_Face_U_MAD-s407x405-126802.jpg

MasterShake
09-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Once again, the biggest cheerleader for the 2011 3RD PLACE TEAM in the "awful" AFC West gets you guys all riled up to 6 pages.

You want to talk facts OR, lets go:

1. The Oakland Raiders finished in 3RD PLACE last year, behind the TEBOW-LED Broncos

2. The Broncos whipped your asses IN OAKLAND in the most recent game head to head. Call back prior victories if you want to but I can only go by FACTS

3. The odds of the winner of the AFC West stack up like this in Las Vegas (who tend not to want to lose money)

Denver Broncos +170

San Diego Chargers +180

Kansas City Chiefs +350

Oakland Raiders +500

4. And one more (though I could probably go on) but this is the one that just kills me. You spend all last year talking about how lucky we were offensively and defensively with quotes like this:

LOL I cant stop laughing. What a pathetic performance by the so called "Champions" of the AFC West.:lol::lol:

I hope you guys enjoyed your magical flukey season. Never in my life have I seen a team get so many breaks, so many things that went right for them at the right time, so unbelievably lucky so many times this year. And then last week the luck continued as you guys got to play the Pittsburgh Steelers, who were absolutely decimated by injuries. It was like God was truly watching over your team.

Well the luck finally ran out. The Patriots are exposing you guys for what you really are - A terrible team, with a terrible Quarterback, with an average defense that only plays well against bad offensive teams.

Like I said, I hope you guys enjoyed the luck while it lasted. Next year you will be right back where you belong - in the gutter of the AFC West.

LMAO have fun playing the Patriots, Ravens, and Texans next year. Oh and have fun picking in the twenties instead of the top ten. Oh and have fun watching Tim Tebow starting for you next year when the entire league now has film on him!

LOL as Im typing this, Brady just threw his 6th TD. LMFAO! Watching this game is better then sex to me. :lol:

So by YOUR OWN ACCOUNT (once again, FACTS or whatever) we had a horrible defense that while you watched it was supposedly better than "sex" (if thats really what you want to call it when you stare at your prized Jamarcus Russell rookie card while eating KFC and drinking you 2 liter of Mountain Dew in your mom's basement) but SOMEHOW the DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR of said Defense is going to TURN AROUND YOUR TEAM?

LMAODTFTITRAIFBI (which means "Laughing My Ass Off Despite The Fact Its The Raiders And Its Funny By Itself")

I made you a new sig. You can put it on the bottom of your post or try to use it to cover up THE BURN I JUST GAVE YOU! :lol:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/71mbt4.jpg

chazoe60
09-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Mastershake, slavery ended after the civil war, so quit owning this mother ******.

Poet
09-03-2012, 03:22 PM

Palmer must have forgotten about that 2005 team in Cincinnati. Three Pro Bowlers on the offensive line, Chad Johnson, T.J. and Chris Henry and Rudi Johnson. A pro bowl fullback and the most accurate kicker in the league alongside two pro bowl corners.

Oakland doesn't even have half of that. In terms of sayings that someone like you would understand..."grown folks talking bitch, close yo mouth."

Poet
09-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Wait, are you telling me he ISN'T worth two first round picks?

Ironically it was only two firsts if they made the playoffs last year and won a game. So I already knew then that Oakland, who is pretty mediocre was giving us a first and a second.

Palmer was once a great quarterback. The knee injuries and elbow injury did him in. He makes bad choices and his arm isn't as good as it used to be. Cincinnati unfortunately unmade a great quarterback with a huge salary. Oakland bailed us out of that situation.

MasterShake
09-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Mastershake, slavery ended after the civil war, so quit owning this mother ******.

Don't worry, I made my point and its pretty rock solid so I'm outta this thread. I can handle smack talk, but wishing someones career would end is classless.

OR won't have to worry about me anymore, my work is done here. The only one who will have to respond to him is THE BURN WARD AT THE HOSPITAL!

BUUUUUURRRRRNNNN! :D

OaklandRaider
09-03-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm not even going to respond to MASTERTAMPON'S…ridicoulous post.

MOtorboat
09-03-2012, 05:02 PM

LMMFAO...meaning you got nothing.

Weak sauce.

SR
09-03-2012, 05:05 PM

Your mom is SO fat she has to use a roll of toilet paper as a tampon.

OaklandRaider
09-03-2012, 05:07 PM
LMMFAO...meaning you got nothing.

Weak sauce.

No meaning thst I'm on my iphone and i don't feel like spending my time breaking down his retarded post piece by piece like I usually do.

chazoe60
09-03-2012, 05:11 PM
No meaning thst I'm on my iphone and i don't feel like spending my time breaking down his retarded post piece by piece like I usually do.

How long after you steal something do you start refering to it as yours?

MasterShake
09-03-2012, 05:12 PM

Hard to talk with all that scar tissue from the burn, right?

Thats right... keep those tears coming. I can handle it because I am super absorbent. You have been my number one customer for several years now, I'm glad I can help you on those "heavy flow" days.

OWNED. By a giant tampon, nonetheless.

Timmy!
09-03-2012, 05:14 PM
:lol:

Poor OR.

MOtorboat
09-03-2012, 05:14 PM

How cute, an excuse for an excuse...

SR
09-03-2012, 05:15 PM

Apparently your "iPhone" sucks at autocorrect.

chazoe60
09-03-2012, 05:16 PM
In honor of another thread on this MB let's name movie titles that describe ORs sex life. I'll start.

Dumb and Dumber
Brokeback mountain
A few good men

Is there a movie called ass raped?

EMB6903
09-03-2012, 05:16 PM
I hope that turnover prone qb you have in Oakland stays healthy all year.

chazoe60
09-03-2012, 05:18 PM
What kind of crooked ass cell phone company takes food stamps?

SR
09-03-2012, 05:31 PM
In honor of another thread on this MB let's name movie titles that describe ORs sex life. I'll start.

Dumb and Dumber
Brokeback mountain
A few good men

Is there a movie called ass raped?

There's that one scene in American History X...

shank
09-03-2012, 05:37 PM
i wish i could tell you OR fought the good fight...

MasterShake
09-03-2012, 05:40 PM
What kind of crooked ass cell phone company takes food stamps?

My Cell Phone company, MasterMobile.

As OR has pointed out, I own many companies that provide a range of services for the recently burned and/or Raider fans. We've already mentioned a few, here are some more:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/MSPRODUCTS.jpg

OaklandRaider
09-03-2012, 05:49 PM

Steal? Lol....No. This rich chick that I'm ******* gave it to me for free. :coffee:

OaklandRaider
09-03-2012, 05:52 PM
I hope that turnover prone qb you have in Oakland stays healthy all year.

Am I mistaken or was peyton Manning a turnover machine the last year he played?

chazoe60
09-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Steal? Lol....No. This rich chick that I'm ******* gave it to me for free. :coffee:

I found a picture of her

chazoe60
09-03-2012, 06:13 PM

Just because your mother owns a house with a basement doesn't make her rich.

topscribe
09-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Am I mistaken or was peyton Manning a turnover machine the last year he played?
Manning 2010 - 33 TD 17 INT, 66.3% comp, 4,700 yds, 91.9 QBR.
Palmer 2011 - 13 TD 16 INT 60.7% comp, 2.753 yds, 80.5 QBR.

I think you've got the two QBs confused.

*How could you confuse those two?* :confused:

SR
09-03-2012, 08:00 PM

Unlikely scenario.

SR
09-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Manning 2010 - 33 TD 17 INT, 66.3% comp, 4,700 yds, 91.9 QBR.
Palmer 2011 - 13 TD 16 INT 60.7% comp, 2.753 yds, 80.5 QBR.

I think you've got the two QBs confused.

*How could you confuse those two?* :confused:

Stats don't lie.

Army Bronco
09-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Hey not all Raider fans have to steal. There are quite a few of hard working Raider fans around here. Theres that kid here who works at Popeyes in our shoppette. I just wont give him my debit card to scan. Exact change only.

Army Bronco
09-03-2012, 09:05 PM

Steal? Lol....No. This rich chick that I'm ******* gave it to me for free. :coffee: If true, I'm sure she appreciates you referring to her like this. Talk about classless.

Davii
09-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Of true, I'm sure she appreciates you referring to her like this. Talk about classless.

"Rich" to OR means she has four or more kids, that way she gets the highest food stamp payout California has to offer.

Davii
09-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Stats don't lie.

Raider fans do.

SR
09-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Raider fans do.

Fact!

Army Bronco
09-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Stats don't lie.

Raider fans do. Is it still a lie if the liar believes it after lying so much?

topscribe
09-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Is it still a lie if the liar believes it after lying so much?
That's referred to as a pathological liar . . .

Pudge
09-03-2012, 10:33 PM
I'm surprised his parole officer lets him leave his moms basement to "bang chicks" wouldnt the ankle monitor go off?

OaklandRaider
09-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Stats don't lie.

Except for the fact that Palmer was coming straight off the couch in the middle of a season, with a new team,.new coaches, new receivers, and was asked to carry the team because superstar Rb Darren mcfadden was out.
:rolleyes:

But yeah you're right...stats don't lie

chazoe60
09-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Except for the fact that Palmer was coming straight off the couch in the middle of a season, with a new team,.new coaches, new receivers, and was asked to carry the team because superstar Rb Darren mcfadden was out.

You're up early. Hood rat hunting ended early last night?

SR
09-04-2012, 12:47 PM

Ironically, that's EXACTLY what Peyton Manning is doing this year. Watch Peyton this year and learn how it's done.

SR
09-04-2012, 12:47 PM
You're up early. Hood rat hunting ended early last night?

He probably had community service on the side of the interstate this morning.

OaklandRaider
09-04-2012, 12:51 PM
I'm surprised his parole officer lets him leave his moms basement to "bang chicks" wouldnt the ankle monitor go off?

Its cute how you pony fans keep bringing up this raider fan stereotype when I could probably guarantee that I live in a better neighborhood, and make more money than about 90% of the people on this site. Lol if you guys:lol: only knew......

chazoe60
09-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Its cute how you pony fans keep bringing up this raider fan stereotype when I could probably guarantee that I live in a better neighborhood, and make more money than about 90% of the people on this site. Lol if you guys:lol: only knew......

Nicest crackhouse on the block huh?

SR
09-04-2012, 12:53 PM

Then please enlighten us. Enough with the internet BS...prove you're not a stereotypical hoodrat Raider fag.

NightTerror218
09-04-2012, 12:54 PM
Atleast Peyton Manning has a better chance of throwing a TD pass then McFadden does of staying healthy.

Davii
09-04-2012, 12:56 PM

Highly unlikely.

OaklandRaider
09-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Ironically, that's EXACTLY what Peyton Manning is doing this year. Watch Peyton this year and learn how it's done.

Um no.....peyton manning has had months to prepare for his comeback this year. He's had time to learn the broncos receivers, he's gone thru a full training camp and preaseason with his team. Carson Palmer.Last year thought he was freaking retired until we traded for him in a middle of an nfl season. He had no time to get comfortable last year.....

So no, its not the same thing peytin is doibg this year SeeingPink :coffee:

Poet
09-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Amazingly, he still threw the same god awful pick sixes for Oakland that he did in Cincinnati. You have a quarterback who was once among the most talented quarterbacks in the league. He played with intensity and made daring throws with his superb arm and accuracy.

Those days are gone.

OaklandRaider
09-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Lol I don't have to prove anything to you guys about my lifestyle. If you guys want to think I'm some drug dealing, welfare collecting thug just because i happen to be a raider fan go right ahead lmao...doesn't phase.oaklandraider one bit.

chazoe60
09-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Lol I don't have to prove anything to you guys about my lifestyle. If you guys want to think I'm some drug dealing, welfare collecting thug just because i happen to be a raider fan go right ahead lmao...doesn't phase.oaklandraider one bit.

Hey twit, we think that because of the way you post not the team you root for. Dumbass mother ******. You come in talking about how you hope our QB breaks his neck and we're supposed to believe your a lawyer or financial adviser or some shit like that? **** you moron!

OaklandRaider
09-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Amazingly, he still threw the same god awful pick sixes for Oakland that he did in Cincinnati. You have a quarterback who was once among the most talented quarterbacks in the league. He played with intensity and made daring throws with his superb arm and accuracy.

Those days are gone.

You want to know what's also gone in Cincinnati? Seeing passes completed of more than 25 yards because Andy Dalton has no arm strength. Lol I feel sorry for Aj Green...as long as Dalton is his Qb he will be held back big time.

OaklandRaider
09-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Hey twit, we think that because of the way you post not the team you root for. Dumbass mother ******. You come in talking about how you hope our QB breaks his neck and we're supposed to believe your a lawyer or financial adviser or some shit like that? **** you moron!

Just bcuz I'm hoping Peyton Manning gets paralyzed from the neck down doesn't mean I'm poor.

BroncoNut
09-04-2012, 01:13 PM

Of course you don't. that would be superfulous. We know more about the gay lifestyle here on Broncos forums than yoiu ever will

chazoe60
09-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Just bcuz I'm hoping Peyton Manning gets paralyzed from the neck down doesn't mean I'm poor.

No, it means you're a scumbag.

BroncoNut
09-04-2012, 01:16 PM

dude. you can't be serious here.

SR
09-04-2012, 01:17 PM

Typical copout. If I was lying about myself that's what I'd say when people asked me to prove it too.

SR
09-04-2012, 01:18 PM

Yes it does.

BroncoNut
09-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Typical copout. If I was lying about myself that's what I'd say when people asked me to prove it too.

what did he say he was?

Poet
09-04-2012, 01:19 PM
You want to know what's also gone in Cincinnati? Seeing passes completed of more than 25 yards because Andy Dalton has no arm strength. Lol I feel sorry for Aj Green...as long as Dalton is his Qb he will be held back big time.

Oh man, that's pretty interesting considering Dalton completed 10 plays of 40 or more yards last year and 48 of 20 or more. He doesn't have a huge arm, it's about on par with Drew Brees'. Dalton's arm isn't a huge concern.

SR
09-04-2012, 01:19 PM
what did he say he was?

Said he was well off and had more money and lived in a better place than 90% of us here.

weazel
09-04-2012, 01:23 PM
fart

BroncoNut
09-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Said he was well off and had more money and lived in a better place than 90% of us here.

yeah, i just saw that post.

BroncoNut
09-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Oh man, that's pretty interesting considering Dalton completed 10 plays of 40 or more yards last year and 48 of 20 or more. He doesn't have a huge arm, it's about on par with Drew Brees'. Dalton's arm isn't a huge concern.

I've got Andrew on my ff team. I expect alot from his this season.

MasterShake
09-04-2012, 03:08 PM
I've got Andrew on my ff team. I expect alot from his this season.

Well, considering we've trailed off to start talking about Fantasy Football in what was EASILY the weakest smack thread ever, I'm proud to announce my latest product:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/BUUUURRRN.jpg

OaklandRaider
09-04-2012, 06:35 PM
The sad part is that MasterTampon actually takes the time out of hid day to create these little images, and none of them are even remotely funny. Lol and you guys think I'm the loser......

Dzone
09-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Flippin burgers at Mcdonalds gives you a lot of time to post on this forum, mr douchebag...How many burgers did you spit on today?
Anyone with half a brain can see that carson palmer has set that sorry franchise back in Jamarcus Russell fashion.
Who did more damage to the raiders, carson palmer or jawalrus russell? Its a toss up

SR
09-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Flippin burgers at Mcdonalds gives you a lot of time to post on this forum, mr douchebag...How many burgers did you spit on today?
Anyone with half a brain can see that carson palmer has set that sorry franchise back in Jamarcus Russell fashion.
Who did more damage to the raiders, carson palmer or jawalrus russell? Its a toss up

How dare you speak of the GREAT JaMarcus Russell that way! He was a more talented QB than John Elway!

MasterShake
09-04-2012, 07:30 PM
The sad part is that MasterTampon actually takes the time out of hid day to create these little images, and none of them are even remotely funny. Lol and you guys think I'm the loser......

Mmm... the tears... soooo good. Keep them coming....

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/tp.jpg

topscribe
09-04-2012, 07:50 PM

Mmm... the tears... soooo good. Keep them coming....

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/tp.jpg

This one is hilarious!! 1549

MasterShake
09-04-2012, 07:56 PM
This one is hilarious!! 1549

And for the record, I don't take time out of my day for these. They take about 5 minutes to make, or enough time for OaklandRaid-duh to sex up his Jarmarcus Russel FatHead poster that he has sewn to a body pillow AND he would still have 4 minutes and 45 seconds for cuddling.

Sincerely,

Master Tampon, ELITE

Army Bronco
09-04-2012, 10:03 PM

Its cute how you pony fans keep bringing up this raider fan stereotype when I could probably guarantee that I live in a better neighborhood, and make more money than about 90% of the people on this site. Lol if you guys:lol: only knew...... People who make alot of money probably dont refer to others with money as "rich". Then probably guaranteeing? You either do guarantee or you dont, not probably. Im sure you live better than me though, since i live in military housing.

topscribe
09-04-2012, 10:16 PM
People who make alot of money probably dont refer to others with money as "rich". Then probably guaranteeing? You either do guarantee or you dont, not probably. Im sure you live better than me though, since i live in military housing.
Possibly, if his mommy's basement is better than military housing . . .

Army Bronco
09-04-2012, 10:52 PM
People who make alot of money probably dont refer to others with money as "rich". Then probably guaranteeing? You either do guarantee or you dont, not probably. Im sure you live better than me though, since i live in military housing.
Possibly, if his mommy's basement is better than military housing . .
. lol, our officer housing isnt too bad. I ended up putting my own carpet in the living room , and all the bedrooms.

Davii
09-04-2012, 10:58 PM
lol, our officer housing isnt too bad. I ended up putting my own carpet in the loving room , and all the bedrooms.

The loving room? That sounds nice.

Army Bronco
09-04-2012, 11:28 PM
lol, our officer housing isnt too bad. I ended up putting my own carpet in the loving room , and all the bedrooms.

The loving room? That sounds nice. lol, No, thats the kitchen counter. I meant living room. I use my phone to post.

SR
09-05-2012, 07:50 AM
lol, No, thats the kitchen counter. I meant living room. I use my phone to post.

The base housing here is NICE. There are two parts to it, Rushmore Heights and Prairie View....Rushmore has officer and enlisted housing. The enlisted housing has two story duplexes that are joined at the garages, so you don't share a wall with your neighbor. The officer housing has two story single homes. Prairie View also has duplexes joined at the garage, but those have basements. Shitty thing is, you have to have two kids or more to live in base housing because all of the houses are 3+ bedrooms. They've got an "excess housing list" for people with less than two kids and we're on that waiting list but when I called the housing office the other day the guy said he hasn't even opened that book to look at the list since he put my name in there last November. I live in the old base housing, called Antelope Ridge now, which is considered off base as of the beginning of last month, but it's not bad...three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, garage, fenced in back yard, etc, and I only pay $1000 rent with utilities paid...my BAH more than covers that.

But, I'm sure it's nowhere near as nice as the castle OR resides in.

OaklandRaider
09-05-2012, 09:20 AM
I respect what you guys do, I realky do, but not in my thread please. This topic is about Peyton Manning getting his neck snapped, not mtv millitary housing cribs. Let's try to stay on topic....

SR
09-05-2012, 09:37 AM
I respect what you guys do, I realky do, but not in my thread please. This topic is about Peyton Manning getting his neck snapped, not mtv millitary housing cribs. Let's try to stay on topic....

Meh. I have no respect for you or your threads, so if I feel like I want to stray off topic, I shall.

Davii
09-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Meh. I have no respect for you or your threads, so if I feel like I want to stray off topic, I shall.

That housing sounds pretty nice. I've never lived in base housing since I moved out of the barracks many many moons ago.

MOtorboat
09-05-2012, 09:44 AM
"Really" is really not that hard to spell. Our recent trolls are having a lot of trouble with it though...

BroncoNut
09-05-2012, 09:53 AM
lol, No, thats the kitchen counter. I meant living room. I use my phone to post.

use your phone to post some pics of your kitchen counter being utilized. tia :hi:

Mo

SR
09-05-2012, 09:55 AM
That housing sounds pretty nice. I've never lived in base housing since I moved out of the barracks many many moons ago.

I'll live in base housing till I retire. After I'm back in Texas and settled down post-military I'll buy a house.

BroncoNut
09-05-2012, 09:58 AM
I'll live in base housing till I retire. After I'm back in Texas and settled down post-military I'll buy a house.

are you from texas?

also, my nephew was a custodian for the summer in one of the dakotas. sounds like he had a good time. but he said Mount Rushmore is not as big as it seems to be in pics and advertisements. Is this true, or should I chalk it up as alot of pot being smoked by him this summer?

SR
09-05-2012, 10:06 AM
are you from texas?

also, my nephew was a custodian for the summer in one of the dakotas. sounds like he had a good time. but he said Mount Rushmore is not as big as it seems to be in pics and advertisements. Is this true, or should I chalk it up as alot of pot being smoked by him this summer?

I am originally from Aurora, but lived in Texas for six years before moving to SD. My wife is from Texas, my dad is moving to Texas, and I generally just like the eastern half of that state. The people are great, the cities are awesome, the public school system is one of the best in the country, there's no shortage of things to do and there's bass fishing out the ying yang across the whole state (some of the best in the country).

And Mt Rushmore is big. I can see it from the base with binoculars and in a straight line it's about 16 miles away (32 driving).

chazoe60
09-05-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm kinda with OR on this guys. I love and respect you guys for what you do but can we please get this thread back on track and continue bashing the retarded monkey who started this thread?

BroncoNut
09-05-2012, 10:11 AM

I really respect you alot too. I really do, but I like this conversation right now. thanks for your patience and understanding. :hi:

BroncoNut
09-05-2012, 10:12 AM

we have a bit in common. I live in the basement of a house

BroncoNut
09-05-2012, 10:12 AM

:lol: i bet you still live in the barracks you loser

topscribe
09-05-2012, 10:20 AM
we have a bit in common. I live in the basement of a house
I've seen some pretty nice basements . . .

BroncoNut
09-05-2012, 10:21 AM
I've seen some pretty nice basements . . .

I bet you have Top. I bet you have.

BroncoNut
09-05-2012, 10:22 AM
well, I think it's pretty shitty to wish paralysis on anyone. I would really be miserable if I hated someone that much.

topscribe
09-05-2012, 10:26 AM
well, I think it's pretty shitty to wish paralysis on anyone. I would really be miserable if I hated someone that much.
I've never wished that on anyone.

But then, I wasn't around when Hitler was alive . . .

CoachChaz
09-05-2012, 10:27 AM
I am originally from Aurora, but lived in Texas for six years before moving to SD. My wife is from Texas, my dad is moving to Texas, and I generally just like the eastern half of that state. The people are great, the cities are awesome, the public school system is one of the best in the country, there's no shortage of things to do and there's bass fishing out the ying yang across the whole state (some of the best in the country).

And Mt Rushmore is big. I can see it from the base with binoculars and in a straight line it's about 16 miles away (32 driving).

Where on Earth did you hear this?

chazoe60
09-05-2012, 10:27 AM

But you were alive for Osama Bin Laden and Sadam Husein.

Oh and BS, you were like in your 30s when Hitler was alive.

shank
09-05-2012, 10:29 AM
are you from texas?

i went to mt rushmore in highschool. it's hard to say how they compare size-wise to pictures without knowing how big the picture your nephew was looking at.

BroncoNut
09-05-2012, 10:31 AM

yeah. I was talking with a wwII vet on labor day at a church thing. he told me he was in the pacific theatre. I asked him if he got a senior discount. :pound:

he said that there were suicide submarines that the slants used. I was not aware of that. I hope I am not being derogatory with use of the word slant. didn't mean to be. I love the Japanese people and think that the women can be beautiful. never been with one though, but I'd like to try before I retire completely from such affairs. Maybe my next dog will be a shitsyou (or whatever that breed is)

BroncoNut
09-05-2012, 10:33 AM
i went to mt rushmore in highschool. it's hard to say how they compare size-wise to pictures without knowing how big the picture your nephew was looking at.

yeah, great point. also, let's face it (no pun intended). things do change over time.

omgwhatanmoron

topscribe
09-05-2012, 10:35 AM
But you were alive for Osama Bin Laden and Sadam Husein.

Oh and BS, you were like in your 30s when Hitler was alive.
Well, one thing I have to say for you, Chaz . . .

Better to be a smartass than a dumbass . . .

CoachChaz
09-05-2012, 10:36 AM

But he teeters between the two

SR
09-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Where on Earth did you hear this?

Texas has one of the better public school systems (or at least did) based on state standardized test scores. I heard about it on the news when I lived there.

BroncoNut
09-05-2012, 10:39 AM

you're a baby compared to the guy I was talking with on Monday. He had all of his mental faculties though, get's around pretty well. he as telling me some crazy stuff about his experiences in that war. He was in the Navy. He was a sailor on a destroyer I do belive.

topscribe
09-05-2012, 10:42 AM
you're a baby compared to the guy I was talking with on Monday. He had all of his mental faculties though, get's around pretty well. he as telling me some crazy stuff about his experiences in that war. He was in the Navy. He was a sailor on a destroyer I do belive.
Well, however old the gent is, he's got to be pretty old. I admire him for the shape he's apparently in.

That's a dream of mine, to die at 96 while running in a marathon . . .

SR
09-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Texas has one of the better public school systems (or at least did) based on state standardized test scores. I heard about it on the news when I lived there.

And further looking online by me finds that Texas is about average nationally. I clearly don't know what I'm talking about. BUT, South Dakota is one of the top five worst in the nation so I'd MUCH rather my son go to school in Texas versus this shit hole state.

BroncoNut
09-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Well, however old the gent is, he's got to be pretty old. I admire him for the shape he's apparently in.

my dream is that you never die. that you retire from society and any and all forms of public activity, yes, but never die as in expire

CoachChaz
09-05-2012, 10:48 AM

And further looking online by me finds that Texas is about average nationally. I clearly don't know what I'm talking about. BUT, South Dakota is one of the top five worst in the nation so I'd MUCH rather my son go to school in Texas versus this shit hole state.

Before the last round of state funding cutbacks, Texas was ranked around 42. This year they rank #12. Not sure how that changed so fast when more funding was taken away from schools. I see SD is ranked last, so I dont blame you.

You going to move near your Dad?

Thnikkaman
09-05-2012, 11:07 AM
Welcome back OR.

How many times have you dropped the soap in the shower since the last time you were allowed on the internets in the pen?

SR
09-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Before the last round of state funding cutbacks, Texas was ranked around 42. This year they rank #12. Not sure how that changed so fast when more funding was taken away from schools. I see SD is ranked last, so I dont blame you.

You going to move near your Dad?

Dad is still in AZ. He is working a huge project right now that he doesn't want to abandon but it's looking like he won't be out that way until next spring. I'll probably go back to Abilene. There's something about that shitty little town that just keeps me wanting to go back. My wife wants to go back there too

SR
09-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Welcome back OR.

How many times have you dropped the soap in the shower since the last time you were allowed on the internets in the pen?

He bangs chicks.

CoachChaz
09-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Dad is still in AZ. He is working a huge project right now that he doesn't want to abandon but it's looking like he won't be out that way until next spring. I'll probably go back to Abilene. There's something about that shitty little town that just keeps me wanting to go back. My wife wants to go back there too

Well...if you want shit to do...visit your Dad in Grapevine before you decide. Metroplex has no shortage of activities. Plus, we can get together with DC and blast the Chiefs over a beer or 12.

Thnikkaman
09-05-2012, 11:18 AM
He bangs chicks.

That's prison code for "My name used to be Don, now it's Twon"

weazel
09-05-2012, 11:21 AM
I almost missed this thread... I didnt think OR was around, thought he would be banging chicks because oakland still hasnt won a worthwhile game in a few decades.

CoachChaz
09-05-2012, 11:26 AM

Off topic, but here are more stats for Texas education

Overall grade and score: 12th (79.2%...Nat. Avg. 76.5%) which is impressive considering the next one...
School finance: 39th (67.6%...Nat. Avg. 75.5%)
Chance for Success: 38th (73.1%...Nat. Avg. 77.6%)
K-12 Achievement: 17th (71.0%...Nat. Avg. 69.7%)
Standards, Assessment, Accountability: 14th (92.2& Nat. Avg. 85.3%)
Teaching Profession: 15th (78.3%...Nat'l Avg: 72.5%)
Transition & Alignment: 4th (92.9%...Nat. Avg. 78.3%)

SR
09-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Well...if you want shit to do...visit your Dad in Grapevine before you decide. Metroplex has no shortage of activities. Plus, we can get together with DC and blast the Chiefs over a beer or 12.

It's 11 years from now, so we'll see when the time comes.

SR
09-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Off topic, but here are more stats for Texas education

Overall grade and score: 12th (79.2%...Nat. Avg. 76.5%) which is impressive considering the next one...
School finance: 39th (67.6%...Nat. Avg. 75.5%)
Chance for Success: 38th (73.1%...Nat. Avg. 77.6%)
K-12 Achievement: 17th (71.0%...Nat. Avg. 69.7%)
Standards, Assessment, Accountability: 14th (92.2& Nat. Avg. 85.3%)
Teaching Profession: 15th (78.3%...Nat'l Avg: 72.5%)
Transition & Alignment: 4th (92.9%...Nat. Avg. 78.3%)

Thats pretty good

CoachChaz
09-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Thats pretty good

Better than I thought, considering how funding seems to get cut every year. On the other hand, I think I end up dropping damn near a grand each year providing school supplies that apparently cant be bought with tax dollars or federal funding.

But based on the intellect of some of the people I know that went to school here over the last 20-25 years...the current rankings are a VAST improvement.

Army Bronco
09-05-2012, 11:43 AM

. Yesterday I saw a WWII Vet receive a Bronze Star for actions during the Bataan Death March. He is 92. He survived the death march, the ships to Tokyo and a POW camp in Japan. Then he commissioned and served in the Korean war. Listening to his stories choked me up. Yeah, I admire that gentleman. Oh yeah, Raiders suck!!!!!!

OaklandRaider
09-05-2012, 01:36 PM
If I am not mistaken, isn't derailing a thread against the rules? Mods do your jobs...

Thnikkaman
09-05-2012, 01:39 PM
If I am not mistaken, isn't derailing a thread against the rules? Mods do your jobs...

If you could read, you would know that in the Smack thread, anything goes. Sorry that you are butthurt that people are talking about more interesting things in your attempt to rile us up.

SR
09-05-2012, 01:49 PM

Yes it is, but so is trolling. So...

NightTerror218
09-05-2012, 01:59 PM

AWWWW does someone want his mommy. Are people ignoring your attempt to piss them off. Are you not getting enough attention. :wine::wine:

BroncoNut
09-05-2012, 02:01 PM

yeah it is OR. you've got a point there. why don't you go run to the mods you little girl

NightTerror218
09-05-2012, 02:03 PM
yeah it is OR. you've got a point there. why don't you go run to the mods you little girl

atleast someone was on the same page as me

slim
09-05-2012, 02:04 PM
I like OR. He reminds me of the retarded kid that used to live next door.

BroncoFanatic
09-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Any wonder why people are getting shot at games in Cali??????

Because even Raider fans realize how douchey that Raider fans are

Army Bronco
09-05-2012, 03:59 PM
I like OR. He reminds me of the retarded kid that used to live next door. Thats not nice. Saying that a retarded kid is like OR. What did that kid do to you??

weazel
09-05-2012, 04:05 PM
damn, I had brisket for lunch again. Last time though, no left overs left.

SR
09-05-2012, 04:08 PM
damn, I had brisket for lunch again. Last time though, no left overs left.

I have four and a half hours of college algebra class tonight. I'd rather do that than read OR's lame excuses for posts.

Thnikkaman
09-05-2012, 04:13 PM
I have four and a half hours of college algebra class tonight. I'd rather do that than read OR's lame excuses for posts.

That sounds like fun. Let me know if you need a little help.

http://www.yodawgyo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/xzibit-yo-dawg-we-heard-you-like-functions.jpg

Davii
09-05-2012, 06:08 PM
If you could read, you would know that in the Smack thread, anything goes. Sorry that you are butthurt that people are talking about more interesting things in your attempt to rile us up.

Except obvious blatant personal attacks, we still hit those. Normally.

So, back to the off topic... I visited the Palm Springs WWII Air Museum this weekend, great place. Largest collection of airworthy WWII planes, they still fly them (all but 1), and they don't rope them off either. I climbed inside a Mitchell bomber, same type used in Doolittle's raid, and a B17, talk about a beast of an aircraft. Best part, nearly every volunteer there is a WWII or Korea vet. So, I put in my application to volunteer both as a tour guide and offer my wrench turning skills under the tutelage of their plane restoration masters. Here's hoping I get accepted.

And... Raiders suck and anyone wishing injury is a jackass.

SR
09-05-2012, 08:27 PM

So, back to the off topic... I visited the Palm Springs WWII Air Museum this weekend, great place. Largest collection of airworthy WWII planes, they still fly them (all but 1), and they don't rope them off either. I climbed inside a Mitchell bomber, same type used in Doolittle's raid, and a B17, talk about a beast of an aircraft. Best part, nearly every volunteer there is a WWII or Korea vet. So, I put in my application to volunteer both as a tour guide and offer my wrench turning skills under the tutelage of their plane restoration masters. Here's hoping I get accepted.

I'd be über jealous if you got to turn wrenches on WWII planes.

Davii
09-05-2012, 08:32 PM
I'd be über jealous if you got to turn wrenches on WWII planes.

They had one of the radial engines off the B17 for service when I was there, it was cool being able to see inside there. If I do get to turn wrenches, you'll be one of the first to know.

SR
09-05-2012, 08:47 PM
They had one of the radial engines off the B17 for service when I was there, it was cool being able to see inside there. If I do get to turn wrenches, you'll be one of the first to know.

You better text me pictures errrrryday

Army Bronco
09-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Raiders suck big floppy......

SR
09-06-2012, 07:34 AM
Raiders suck big floppy......

Rabbit ears?

Thnikkaman
09-06-2012, 07:55 AM
It was once said by a man who couldn't quit
"Dopeman, please, can I have another hit?"
The Dopeman said, "Cluck, I don't give a shit
If your girl kneels down and sucks my dick!"

It all happened and the guy tried to choke her
Nigga living in cash, ain't nothing but a smoker
That's the way it goes, that's the name of the game
Young brother getting over by slangin' caine

Gold around his neck 14 K, has it
Bitches sucking on his dick, 24-7
Plus he's makin' money keepin' the base heads waiting
Rollin 6-4 with the fresh-ass daytons

Livin' in Compton, California, CA
His Uzi up your ass if he don't get paid
Nigga begging for credit, he's knockin' out teeth
Clockin' much dollars on the 1st and 15th kay shizze is a real ******' G

Big lot of money, nothing less than a twenty
Yo, you want a five-oh, the Dopeman got plenty
To be a Dopeman, boy, you must qualify
Don't get high, off your own supply!

From a kid to a G, it's all about money
10-piece, 4-10, base pipe comes free
If people out there ain't hip to the fact
If you see somebody gettin' money 4 crack
He's the

Dopeman! Dopeman!
"Hey man, gimme a hit!"
Dopeman! Dopeman!
"Hey, yo, **** that shit!"
Dopeman! Dopeman!
"We just can't quit!"
Dopeman! Dopeman!
"Well suck this bitch!"

TheTruth
09-06-2012, 09:37 AM

Your right almost...Faiders are better at WR and LT

chazoe60
09-06-2012, 09:40 AM

Do you even watch football? :laugh::laugh:

BroncoNut
09-06-2012, 09:47 AM

LOL. hilarious

SR
09-06-2012, 09:55 AM

Wrong. Denarius Moore and DHB are not better than Decker and Thomas. And Clady is one of the best left tackles in football...top five. Raiders don't have a top five left tackle. You're a moron.

Army Bronco
09-06-2012, 10:28 AM

Wrong. Denarius Moore and DHB are not better than Decker and Thomas. And Clady is one of the best left tackles in football...top five. Raiders don't have a top five left tackle. You're a moron. I dont know if Denver is better at QB though. I mean, Ive heard on this thread how awesome Palmer and the Raiders are. ......BTW it wasnt rabbit ears..

Davii
09-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Guys, please, we're straying too close to the topic.... Here's a vidso of the B-17 that is at the Palm Springs WWII Air Museum. I also received a call back and I interview on Sept 11th to see if I get to volunteer there.

Here's the B-17 I hopefully get to work on.

3YbxUQK0qOE

Thnikkaman
09-06-2012, 11:03 AM
That's the day before my Wife's birthday.

SR
09-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Guys, please, we're straying too close to the topic.... Here's a vidso of the B-17 that is at the Palm Springs WWII Air Museum. I also received a call back and I interview on Sept 11th to see if I get to volunteer there.

Here's the B-17 I hopefully get to work on.

3YbxUQK0qOE

Good luck dude!

SR
09-06-2012, 11:07 AM
That's the day before my Wife's birthday.

That IS my birthday.

BroncoNut
09-06-2012, 11:11 AM
pretty cool Davii.

OaklandRaider
09-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Wrong. Denarius Moore and DHB are not better than Decker and Thomas. And Clady is one of the best left tackles in. football...top five. Raiders don't have a top five left tackle. You're a moron.

Denarius moore as a rookie last year had more yards then either thomas or decKer . DHB had nearly 1000. Jacoby ford is also one of the more explosive players in the league. We are better at receiver....And ryan clady is wildly overrated. Our LT, Jared Veldheer, gave up less sacks and commited fewer penalties then clady last year. Velfheer is at least equal to clady right now, and he's still improving......

Thnikkaman
09-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Some local pilots around here are giving kids free airplane rides later this month. I hope they continue doing it in a couple of years when my oldest is old enough to go.

weazel
09-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Denarius moore as a rookie last year had more yards then either thomas or decKer . DHB had nearly 1000. Jacoby ford is also one of the more explosive players in the league. We are better at receiver....And ryan clady is wildly overrated. Our LT, Jared Veldheer, gave up less sacks and commited fewer penalties then clady last year. Velfheer is at least equal to clady right now, and he's still improving......

Young girl found alive among dead bodies in France

For as long as eight hours, the small girl hid, unnoticed, in a car with the bodies of two British women and a man killed in a mysterious shooting in eastern France.
Probably paralyzed by fear, the 4-year-old remained among the corpses as police investigators waited for crime scene technicians to arrive so the car could be opened.
She is now under police protection, as is an older girl, thought to be 8 years old, who was found injured near the car. She suffered a fractured skull and an apparent bullet wound to the shoulder.

read on, here... http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/06/world/europe/france-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

NightTerror218
09-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Denarius moore ad a rookie last year had more yards then either thomas or decKer . DHB had nearly 1000. Jacoby ford is also one of the more explosive players in the league. And ryan clady is wildly overrated. Our LT, Jared Veldheer, gave up less sacks and commited fewer penalties then clady last year. Velfheer is at least equal to clady right now, and he's still improving......

Everyone must have the same opinion......1 example is almost every fantasy league has all Faider WRs not picked......why? Because they are fast and suck. "They can not catch" direct quote from a Faider in my fantasy league. As for Veldheer.....what pro bowl did he go to? Ford is horrible and will do nothing this year. When McFadden goes down what are you going to do....Ride Palmers arm...lmao...20 INTs atleast from Palmer this season.

Thnikkaman
09-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Ravage, I should report you for that post.

weazel
09-06-2012, 12:09 PM
why do you guys feed the trolls?

Ravage!!!
09-06-2012, 12:09 PM

I deleted!! no worries!

Thnikkaman
09-06-2012, 12:13 PM

Isn't this a thread about aviation?

NightTerror218
09-06-2012, 12:14 PM

I am doing data entry......what the hell else am i going to do at work

chazoe60
09-06-2012, 12:15 PM

I deleted!! no worries!

Damn, now I'm really curious. What was it?

weazel
09-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Damn, now I'm really curious. What was it?

I thought it was good

Davii
09-06-2012, 12:18 PM

Stop ******* up our thread about WWII Veterans and vintage aircraft. Take your idiotic Raider ramblings somewhere that your kind hangs out. Jails, rehab centers, free needle centers, just a few ideas.

Talk about the off topic planes or GTF.

OaklandRaider
09-06-2012, 12:19 PM
When McFadden goes down what are you going to do....Ride Palmers arm...lmao...20 INTs atleast from Palmer this season.

And when peyton gets his neck snapped, I look forward to watching caleb hanie lmao and Suck osweiler play

NightTerror218
09-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Stop ******* up our thread about WWII Veterans and vintage aircraft. Take your idiotic Raider ramblings somewhere that your kind hangs out. Jails, rehab centers, free needle centers, just a few ideas.

Talk about the off topic planes or GTF.

Airforce base in Anchorage, Elmeodorf has am amazing air show every 2 years. This year they had some WWII planes out flying.....and a couple Jap plane chasing the American WWII planes. Awesome seeing them actually in the air and then getting to sit in them.

NightTerror218
09-06-2012, 12:21 PM
And when peyton gets his neck snapped, I look forward to watching caleb hanie lmao and Suck osweiler play

You claim to know facts.....obviously you know nothing about the Manning neck procedure and what was actually the problem. Typical Faider fan who doesn't know the different between his ass and his mom lips.

Thnikkaman
09-06-2012, 12:23 PM
You claim to know facts.....obviously you know nothing about the Manning neck procedure and what was actually the problem. Typical Faider fan who doesn't know the different between his ass and his mom lips.

Reported for being On Topic.

Davii
09-06-2012, 12:23 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Bott4.jpg/785px-Bott4.jpg

NightTerror218
09-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Reported for being On Topic.

shit......but but but but i posted off topic before that.

But I wanted to take a shot at his mom. could not resist

Ravage!!!
09-06-2012, 12:25 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Bott4.jpg/785px-Bott4.jpg

Love this plane. One of my very favorites of all planes

Davii
09-06-2012, 12:26 PM

Do you know any WWII Vets? Did you know they're referred to as "The Greatest Generation"?

weazel
09-06-2012, 12:27 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y3dGWxvB-IY/TlsddV11woI/AAAAAAAAAp4/WRqryA6yc5g/s1600/airplane+game.jpg

Ravage!!!
09-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Do you know any WWII Vets? Did you know they're referred to as "The Greatest Generation"?

Uhmm... only by other WWII vets! :lol:

OaklandRaider
09-06-2012, 12:28 PM
Looks like I will be forced to contact the admin since the mods won't do their *******.jobs.....

Thnikkaman
09-06-2012, 12:29 PM
You know what wasn't fair? The way the Japanese treated the survivors of the bombings in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

weazel
09-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Looks like I will be forced to contact the admin since the mods won't do their *******.jobs.....

http://chinatravelgo.com/wp-content/gallery/crazy-funny-china-photo-gallery-one/crazy-vida1.jpg

Davii
09-06-2012, 12:32 PM

Yeah, the moderating here in the smack section really sucks. Except for personal attacks, they take that serious.

But don't get your panties in a bunch Sally, what do you think of the fact that the Japanese Zero, although the faster and more agile fighter, was shot down in much greater numbers than Allied fighters?

Timmy!
09-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Great thread. The zero may have been more agile, but it couldnt climb and was pretty fragile.

MOtorboat
09-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Yeah, the moderating here in the smack section really sucks. Except for personal attacks, they take that serious.

But don't get your panties in a bunch Sally, what do you think of the fact that the Japanese Zero, although the faster and more agile fighter, was shot down in much greater numbers than Allied fighters?

American pilots kick ass?