PDA

View Full Version : NE vs Indy

Mike
10-31-2007, 12:53 PM
Who do you think will win? Not who do you want to win.

BroncoWave
10-31-2007, 01:17 PM
Patsies by 10.

Nomad
10-31-2007, 01:24 PM
I think the Pats will out play the Colts but it won't be easy!

Pats 31
Colts 27

WTE
10-31-2007, 01:32 PM
New England 41
Colts 28

topscribe
10-31-2007, 01:32 PM
It's in Indy. And Indy's defense has improved dramatically.

Indy 31-27

-----

OB
10-31-2007, 02:51 PM
Is there any way they can both lose :D:beer:

jhns
10-31-2007, 04:33 PM
The Pats will win this game. I'm not even sure it will be very close.

It is a good thing to me though. I have nothing against the Pats and I can't stand the Colts (good people, just beat up on us to much ).

underrated29
10-31-2007, 04:33 PM
Is there any way they can both lose :D:beer:

well i like ob's respnse best, but i think it will be:

colts 38-31

ne is all hype, but indy hasnt been playing there hardest, plus they can run the ball much better imo.

also i have peyton, so i really need about 4tds from him and say 350 yards. One thing i know from the colts is when they need to score, they score. Bar none.

I still dont like either team though. :rockies:

sneakers
11-01-2007, 12:53 AM
Is it possible for them both to lose?

Medford Bronco
11-01-2007, 01:06 AM
well i like ob's respnse best, but i think it will be:

colts 38-31

ne is all hype, but indy hasnt been playing there hardest, plus they can run the ball much better imo.

also i have peyton, so i really need about 4tds from him and say 350 yards. One thing i know from the colts is when they need to score, they score. Bar none.

I still dont like either team though. :rockies:

I hate to say it but they are not all hype. They are awesome and are going to win this game. I Dont have to like them but I do admire how good they are ...

Pats will stop the Colts enough.....34 to 27 NE.

Who is more likely to choke Brady or Manning. My $$ would be on Manning any day of the week.

Pats have a better defense as well and a much better coach **throws up in mouth saying that however****

omac
11-01-2007, 02:24 AM
I'm rooting for Indy. Dungy's a great but humble coach, and Peyton's been hillarious in his SNL skits and commercials.

Still, I really think the Pats are going to win this.

One thing with the Pats; their run defense is very solid, but I think the Colts can gain good yardage there, specially since they now can go full force with both Addai and Keith without worrying about either getting tired.

They probably rested Harrison specifically for this game.

Mike
11-01-2007, 08:03 AM
I think that Indy will win it and this is how they do it...ball control.

They are going to slow down their offense to keep the Brady Bunch off the field. Slow and steady. Runs and short passes.

Should be a fantastic game. :beer:

Cleveland Rocks
11-01-2007, 09:14 AM
A tie

Pats 0
Colts 0

Let's just say I am more interested in a spider I stepped on yesterday than this game. Nothing like the media overhyping a game.

Escobar
11-01-2007, 12:45 PM
A tie

Pats 0
Colts 0

Let's just say I am more interested in a spider I stepped on yesterday than this game. Nothing like the media overhyping a game.

lmao!!! I haven't even bothered to turn on Eastcoast Sports Patriots Network this week.

omac
11-04-2007, 06:01 AM
The big game's getting close.

Go Indy!!!!! :rockon:

KCL
11-04-2007, 09:56 AM
I think the Pats will out play the Colts but it won't be easy!

Pats 31
Colts 27

My thoughts too but it could be a Colts victory!

:noidea:

Nomad
11-04-2007, 10:23 AM
My thoughts too but it could be a Colts victory!

:noidea:

The Pats will have one of the trick plays that will be the difference in the game.I have no preference who wins, I just think the Pats will. I hope the game is as good as advertised, either way tomorrow Manning or Brady will be worshiped by every media outlet there is and what ever football game is played today by the other 30 teams will be forgotten!

KCL
11-04-2007, 10:31 AM
The Pats will have one of the trick plays that will be the difference in the game.I have no preference who wins, I just think the Pats will. I hope the game is as good as advertised, either way tomorrow Manning or Brady will be worshiped by every media outlet there is and what ever football game is played today by the other 30 teams will be forgotten!

This is probably true...:laugh:

WTE
11-04-2007, 10:59 AM
I have no preference who wins, I just think the Pats will. I hope the game is as good as advertised

I think the game will be as good as advertised for the first three quarters and then NE will take total control in the 4th.

Look for Peyton to attempt to avoid Seymour's rush by continually curling to his right only to be eventually pummled by a blitzing Harrison, Seau or Bruschi.

omac
11-04-2007, 04:42 PM
So far, this is a great game. Optimus Prime versus Megatron! :rockon:

Nomad
11-04-2007, 05:38 PM
:laugh:I know I picked Pats to win but it's funny to see Belichick and Brady pout on the sidelines!:laugh: Can't help if Addai's an LSU product and everyone misses!

Nomad
11-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Turned out to be a good game! I thought the Colts had the Pats but the defense came through. Everyone ready for the Patriots media day tomorrow!

KCL
11-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Its a wonder that NE came out with the win...what was up with all
the penalties on the Pats:confused:

They had over 100 yards in penalties compared to the Colts 20...:rolleyes:

omac
11-05-2007, 03:36 AM
Great game by the 2 best teams in the league. Now, they'll face each other in the AFC championships in NE. I was actually surprised at how well the Colts matched up against the Pats. And this is all without 4 or 5 starters; Harrison, then 2 guys from their offensive line if I remember right. Sportscasters were saying the loss of Harrison was the biggest, but I was thinking the loss in the line was much bigger.

On 2 drives with goal to go, Addai's attempts were stopped short, behind the LOS if I remember right. Their linemen were beaten badly.