PDA

View Full Version : U29 2012- big money fantasy teams

underrated29
08-27-2012, 02:21 PM
Tell me what you think.....

10th pick, snake draft. 6pts all tds, 1 pt 10rush or receiving, 1ppr, 25pt pass

This is my big one and I am not so sure about my team here. Lynch and Martin im worried about. Depth at WR is no good, but I only start 2 anyway, plus there is always a WR who breaks out. Anyway starters in Caps:

PEYTON, locker
LYNCH, RUNDMC, DOUG MARTIN (FLEX), Blount, Alex green, Chris Rainey
DECKER, BRITT, heyward bey, mike williams (tampa)
AARON HERNANDEZ
GARRETT HARTLEY
STEELERS D

So it looks like this:

QB Peyton
RB- DMC, Lynch
WR- Decker, Britt
Flex- Doug Martin
TE- Hernandez
K- Saints
D- Steelers

I got screwed on David wilson, steve johnson, cedric benson and peyton hillis....these 4 players all went DIRECTLY 1 PICK in front of me (on either side so at 9 or 11) so pissed that none made it to me...My team would be complete with any of them. But alas. I dont have them.
-----------------------------------------------

This team i am naming team crutches: Its my fun league and here is how it went:---Same scoring as above and I was pick 10 again.

ROMO, russell wilson
RUNDMC, MJD, AP, bluont, rainey, rashad jennings
DECKER, RODDY W, britt, heyward bey
GRESHAM
BIRONAS (titans)
STEELERS

So it looks like this:

QB- ROMO
RB- DMC, AP
WR- DECKER, RODDY WHITE
FLEX- MJD
TE- GRESHAM
K- TITANS
D- STEELERS

This team I love. Straight up killed it. But half the team is hurt or not playing or will be hurt. If im healthy I win. No one can stop that.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

MOtorboat
08-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Oof. Britt.

dogfish
08-27-2012, 04:53 PM
for your big money team, i'd trade mcfadden. . . i hope you know what you're doing with kenny britt-- i wouldn't draft him at all this year, let alone as an immediate starter. . . we don't even know if his knee is healthy enough to play, and he could still get suspended. . . plus he basically has a rookie QB. . . i'd offer mcfadden for a more durable second-tier back, and a WR you can start right away. . . JMO. . .

and was robert turbin available? i'd take him over green or rainey. . .

the crutches team looks really good. . .

underrated29
08-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Dude, if turbin was available i would have snatched him up faster than Beef in a sausage factory.

I LOVE DMC this year. I think he is going to be healthy just once this year and go crazy. As for Britt, he was all that was left. I am banking more on decker and hernandez to carry my WR corps till someone busts out. I dont trust britt, but kendall wright was taken ahead of him and he was all that was left. Im hoping he gets back, even if by week 5, then I can have a chance. This league is picked thin. Very few people have backup Qbs, TEs, K, Ds....its all RB and WR on rosters and bench. Like I said, I am not too thrilled with what I did here. I was worn down from drafting that morning, and drinking, and because of an issue-this draft started at 330 and concluded at 830..fml.

Do you think I have a chance in the first one or am I on the outside looking in and needing some luck?

underrated29
09-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Here is my last team I just drafted. This is my second biggest money leage...I think I did pretty damn well.

Here are the rules and scoring as everyone forgets- its kind weird. SO:

6pts all tds, 1ppr, 1pt 10/rush/rec, and 1 pt 25 pass.....But you must draft exactly: 2qbs, 4rbs, 5 wr, 2te, 2d, 2 k, and 1 flex of rb/wr/te-- no more, no less or you have an illeagal roster and forfeit.

Here is my team

Stafford, locker
bradshaw, mccoy, mathews, hillis, leshoure
dez b, antonio b, julio j, britt, heyward bey
witten and dressen (he better than tamme, been saying it all year)
bills and steelers
hartley and hansen

So starting roster looks like

QB- Stafford
RB- Mccoy, Bradshaw, hillis (flex) * Mathews when healthy
WR- Julio, Dez, Antonio Brown
TE- Dressen * witten when healthy
D-bills *steelers on matchup
K-hansen