PDA

View Full Version : relationship pickles...

anton...
10-30-2007, 08:38 PM
im in the very pickle i didnt want to end up in...

i love being single, i travel lots and certainly dont like being tied down, and i dont approve of dating of girls that are older or much younger...

and there i was having a fling with a girl...

i thought it was and is casual...

but the girl really seems to like me...

:ahhhhh:

normally i would just break it off or just hang out less...

and i know she knows that im not looking for a relationship...

i told her so...

but here are the pickles:

im a month away from being 20...

she is 22!! :shocked:

thats older than my sister!!

im going overseas for backpacking and traveling for 7 months in december and i dont want to be tied down!!

but i think i really like her, she is smart, cool, self confident (very very important in my book), great looking, funny (which is kinda rare for girls) and has great boobs!! :beer:

and i dont know what to do...

do i cut it off??

do i want to??

:banghead:
________
Handheld Herbal Vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/)

Kapaibro
10-30-2007, 08:45 PM
In all honesty, I don't get the age issue. I have always dated younger guys.

The fact that you are going to be travelling extensively for more than half a year tells me that getting too involved is not smart.

anton...
10-30-2007, 08:51 PM
the age thing is only weird because the other day i realised she is older then my sis and i was like "ummm..... kinda weird"

i know i shouldnt get all serious like, but im not going away for a month, and i like spending time with her...

but do i then do what i normally do and tell her "well that was good while it lasted" and get on the plane??

:foilhat:
________
HOW TO ROLL A JOINT (http://howtorollajoint.net/)

Jody
10-30-2007, 08:56 PM
im in the very pickle i didnt want to end up in...

i love being single, i travel lots and certainly dont like being tied down, and i dont approve of dating of girls that are older or much younger...

and there i was having a fling with a girl...

i thought it was and is casual...

but the girl really seems to like me...

normally i would just break it off or just hang out less...

and i know she knows that im not looking for a relationship...

i told her so...

but here are the pickles:

im a month away from being 20...

she is 22!!

thats older than my sister!!

im going overseas for backpacking and traveling for 7 months in december and i dont want to be tied down!!

but i think i really like her, she is smart, cool, self confident (very very important in my book), great looking, funny (which is kinda rare for girls) and has great boobs!!

and i dont know what to do...

do i cut it off??

do i want to??

First and foremost - you don't meet funny 'girls'? :confused:

You don't want to cut it off................don't make her sound like a leach (or is that leech). You're screwed anton!!!!! :evil:

Ha! The 'player' gets 'played'. :date: She'll probably 'wait' for you while you go traveling, as us ladies are not very intelligent that way. ;)

anton...
10-30-2007, 09:21 PM
First and foremost - you don't meet funny 'girls'?

You don't want to cut it off................don't make her sound like a leach (or is that leech). You're screwed anton!!!!!

Ha! The 'player' gets 'played'. :date: She'll probably 'wait' for you while you go traveling, as us ladies are not very intelligent that way.

i dunno...

most girls are just not that funny...

maybe im just not seeing it...

:whoknows:

no no...

she is a sexy leach...

:cool:

thats the thing, i would love to get back with her when i get back from my travels, but i dont cheat on girls, so i would have to end whatever there is while im gone...

but i wouldnt want her to not have fun while im away...

that would suck...

:mad:

i hate when good things come at a time you cant enjoy them...
________
Find headshop (http://headshop.net/)

Jody
10-30-2007, 09:32 PM
i dunno...

most girls are just not that funny...

maybe im just not seeing it...

:whoknows:

no no...

she is a sexy leach...

thats the thing, i would love to get back with her when i get back from my travels, but i dont cheat on girls, so i would have to end whatever there is while im gone...

but i wouldnt want her to not have fun while im away...

that would suck...

:mad:

i hate when good things come at a time you cant enjoy them...

My oh my, anton, I can surely relate to THAT statement. ;)

Are you sure YOU are not the "sexy leach"? :D Come on, quit playin' with us.

Kapaibro
10-30-2007, 10:08 PM
I was dating someone I ended up really liking just before I left NZ for good.

The fact is, she knows you're going so she is probably prepared for the break up.

Just talk to her. And if either of you feel like waiting is right then you can do that.

melissAnn
10-31-2007, 06:21 PM
first I had to laugh at 'she is 2 whole years older!!!' (I know its not an exact quote) two years isn't that much in the grand scheme of things... its kinda cute that you think it is tho lol... *gasp* she is older than my sister! :laugh:
I mean be real- why are you really staying with her? Does she completely understand that you are leaving- and not taking her- and will have sex with other people (well that's how it sounded) while you are away etc?
Sounds like some part of you jumped into this 'relationship' before the better judgment half got to think it over.
Are you both mature enough to carry on for the next couple of weeks and not become more attached? Do you really want to go away and be missing someone? Maybe take a one week break and see what it is like... if you want to see her again do so for the next couple of weeks before you leave... if not you are both better off not getting more involved.
and for goodness sake- don't go cutting anything off :laugh:

anton...
10-31-2007, 06:47 PM
first I had to laugh at 'she is 2 whole years older!!!' (I know its not an exact quote) two years isn't that much in the grand scheme of things... its kinda cute that you think it is tho lol... *gasp* she is older than my sister! :laugh:
I mean be real- why are you really staying with her? Does she completely understand that you are leaving- and not taking her- and will have sex with other people (well that's how it sounded) while you are away etc?
Sounds like some part of you jumped into this 'relationship' before the better judgment half got to think it over.
Are you both mature enough to carry on for the next couple of weeks and not become more attached? Do you really want to go away and be missing someone? Maybe take a one week break and see what it is like... if you want to see her again do so for the next couple of weeks before you leave... if not you are both better off not getting more involved.
and for goodness sake- don't go cutting anything off

you're a funny cat...

:lol:

i wont cut anything off i promise you...

;)

but heres the thing, as far as i was and still am concerned there was and there is no 'relationship'...

im not involved, and i wont be missing no one, so im good to keep on seeing her till i leave...

and i didnt jump into anything!! i was just trying to keep it casual and she knew i was going away before anything happened...

but she is like awesome, and she digs me, and i dig her...

if i wasnt going i would love to pursue this into a 'relationship'...

but i think she is starting to think this is one... :foilhat:

i just hope she is still single and sexy when i return cos i would love to get back with her...

and that makes me sound all shallow and things...

oh well...

the chances of that seem slim...
________
Wellbutrin Lawsuites (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/wellbutrin/)

dogfish
10-31-2007, 08:32 PM
i just hope she is still single and sexy when i return cos i would love to get back with her...

and that makes me sound all shallow and things...

dude. . . there's nothing shallow about that at all-- sounds like exactly the right solution to me. . . just be honest, it's usually the best policy. . . if you're not worried about missing her, keep hanging out with her-- if you think she's getting too attached and is going to get hurt, just explain things to her. . . tell her that you like her, but that you don't think it's a good idea to get too involved right now because you're going to be leaving-- leave it up to her whether she wants to see you anymore before then. . . tell her that you'd like to see her when you get back IF she's still single, but that you don't plan to wait and don't expect her to-- if it happens when you get back great, and if not there's not much you can do about it. . .

and i agree with melissann-- two years and change hardly qualifies as an "age difference!" she may not technically be a teenager anymore, but i bet she's not exactly using a wheelchair just yet. . . .

:laugh: :spit: