PDA

View Full Version : Carter: Hamstring Pull Was Blessing In Disguise

Denver Native (Carol)
08-14-2012, 08:17 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) – Quinton Carter sees his misfortune as a blessing, not a bummer.

In his first public comments since getting hurt on July 27, the Denver Broncos’ second-year safety told The Associated Press on Monday that his popped right hamstring led doctors to discover he needed arthroscopic surgery on his left knee.

Carter said he hurt his knee in a game against New England on Dec. 18 but MRIs hid the injury until last month.

rest - http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/08/14/carter-hamstring-pull-was-blessing-in-disguise/

Chef Zambini
08-15-2012, 01:46 AM
I guess its been a long time since i been to church. can somebody explain to me how this is a blessing?

NightTerror218
08-15-2012, 12:10 PM
I guess its been a long time since i been to church. can somebody explain to me how this is a blessing?

Found a problem before it became a major problem. This way while he is out for hammy he can recover from surgery. So if injured why not fix a problem and heal from that too.

Superchop 7
08-18-2012, 07:49 PM
They should give Tony Carter a shot at safety while he is out......I think he would impress.