PDA

View Full Version : Vladimir Ducasse- OT/OG

Traveler
08-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Jets | Vladimir Ducasse could be traded
Thu, 09 Aug 2012 10:29:27 -0700

There is speculation the New York Jets could look to trade OG Vladimir Ducasse after awarding the starting left guard spot to OG Matt Slauson.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz234rqi8P3

IIRC, alot of folks were pretty high on this guy coming out of college. Not sure what happened with the NYJ or if he just isn't any good.

I wonder if a change of scenery would do him good and would Denver be interested if he were to become available?

Thoughts........

underrated29
08-09-2012, 03:06 PM
has got to be better than beadles

hotcarl
08-09-2012, 03:09 PM
translation: i dont know who this guy is or anything about him, and i certainly didnt bother reading up on him before posting this, but we (and by we, i mean people who actually know something about football) should get him (and by him i mean some guy i have a vague recollection of hearing his name before)

Ziggy
08-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Count me as one of the people high on Ducasse the year he came out in the draft. He has good size and long arms. I think he's better suited as a right tackle.

Jsteve01
08-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Count me as one of the people high on Ducasse the year he came out in the draft. He has good size and long arms. I think he's better suited as a right tackle.

I don't really love him as a rt on this team. Definitely not an upgrade over what we've got on the right side.

hotcarl
08-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Haha good scouting, scouts

sneakers
08-09-2012, 07:09 PM
translation: i dont know who this guy is or anything about him, and i certainly didnt bother reading up on him before posting this, but we (and by we, i mean people who actually know something about football) should get him (and by him i mean some guy i have a vague recollection of hearing his name before)

welcome back HC!

Dzone
08-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Jets O Line must be strong, good news for Tebow.:salute:

Simple Jaded
08-10-2012, 12:30 AM
I was way high on Ducasse coming out, as it turns out I was just high. I wouldn't mind taking a chance on him if the price is right but he's really struggled.......