PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Bronco Travis Henry Reinstated by the League: Plans Comeback!

Cugel
08-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Could he be back in Broncos Orange? :laugh:

Freshly out of serving a prison sentence for felony cocaine trafficking charges and possession of 6 Kilos of Cocaine, former Bronco Travis Henry has been reinstated into the league by NFL Commissioner Roger Goddell. Four months after being released by Mike Shanahan in 2008, he was arrested and pled guilty to multiple federal felony drug charges and served 2 years of a 3 year sentence in Mississipi prison.

Following in the footsteps of Michael Vick and Plaxico Burress, both of whom served 2 year sentences for various felonies, the NFL has now cleared Henry to return to the league! Hoorah!

It is questionable that any team would be interested in the 33 year old RB but his body is fresh since he hasn't been hit in the last 4 years.

Fox disclaims any interest: ""We haven't even discussed it," said Broncos coach John Fox. "We like the backs we have." (http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_21258286/ex-broncos-running-back-travis-henry-reinstated-by)

Despite the fact that he's dumber than a big bag of rocks, Henry has 11 children by 10 different women, so unfortunately his genes will not be edited out of the gene pool by natural selection, thus increasing the genetic unfitness of the human race. :rolleyes:

Apparently the "if Henry doesn't draw any initial interest from the NFL, he could try to land in the four-team United Football League that currently counts Jim Fassel and Marty Schottenheimer among its head coaches. The UFL Omaha Nighthawks franchise has employed several former Bronco players in the past, most notably draft bust Maurice Clarett, who also served prison time for armed robbery."

So, there's a place in the Twilight Zone of professional football even for Mo'Cla after his armed robbery conviction. Why not Travis? Go Omaha Jailbirds! Er. . . Nighthawks! :laugh:

P.P.S. So, that's where Marty Shottenheimer wound up! The four team United Football League.

shank
08-08-2012, 02:27 PM
god i hope someone signs him

Simple Jaded
08-08-2012, 03:02 PM
god i hope someone signs him

The Lions make sense.......

CoachChaz
08-08-2012, 03:14 PM
I only pay for 4 kids and it's a beating. I'd try a comeback as well if I were him.

BroncoJoe
08-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Dude spends 4 years with the Bills, two with Tennessee and one with Denver and he's an ex-Bronco?

broncofaninfla
08-08-2012, 04:00 PM
I hear tmobile has a opening.

sneakers
08-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Gotta feed those kids somehow.

sneakers
08-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Also if he did a little more comebacks, he wouldn't have so many kids.

tubby
08-08-2012, 11:42 PM
BigHoss20

BroncoWave
08-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Dude spends 4 years with the Bills, two with Tennessee and one with Denver and he's an ex-Bronco?

It's a Broncos message board. Why would he be referred to as ex-Bill?

Dzone
08-09-2012, 12:08 AM
I think the Jets should sign Travis Henry. He could hang out with Tebow.

Ok, I know, this isnt a Tebow thread, just sayin:coffee:

sneakers
08-09-2012, 12:46 AM
LOL 6 kilograms of cocaine.

hotcarl
08-09-2012, 11:25 AM
hey thats great, seems like a good kid who can flat play