PDA

View Full Version : Watch Preseason Games Live

Denver Native (Carol)
08-07-2012, 08:13 PM
For those who do not have a way to watch preseason games, this is on the Broncos' site:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/watch-games-online.html

Shows a price of $19.99 - I do not know if that is for all of preseason, or per game.

Tned
08-07-2012, 10:03 PM
I did it last year, . And have already signed up for this year.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

Denver Native (Carol)
08-07-2012, 10:21 PM

Being local, I don't need to use this, but for those who want to sign up, is it $19.99 for all of preseason, or is that the per game price?

iLands
08-08-2012, 02:21 AM
All preseason. All replays. It lasts until September 15th.

I'll be doing likewise.

Tned
08-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Quality was good enough last time that I hooked my PC too my TV via an HDMI cable and watched it on TV.

Traveler
08-08-2012, 08:40 AM

Me too!

MOtorboat
08-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Haven't purchased yet, but plan on it. There's an iPad app for it.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-08-2012, 10:34 AM
It looks like the NFL Network will show Broncos/Bears different days/times

LTC Pain
08-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Being local, I don't need to use this, but for those who want to sign up, is it $19.99 for all of preseason, or is that the per game price?

For us locals, what channel will the game be on?

MasterShake
08-08-2012, 11:33 AM
For us locals, what channel will the game be on?

Its gonna be on My20 (channel 20.1 for HD Antannae users like me) at 6:30 with a special edition of Broncos Huddle at 6:00.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Its gonna be on My20 (channel 20.1 for HD Antannae users like me) at 6:30 with a special edition of Broncos Huddle at 6:00.

And for locals - For Xfinity (Comcast), Ch 5, & 657 HD. I do not know what it is on Dish or Direct. Also, Dave and Eddie Mac will do simulcast - tv/KOA radio.

Tned
08-09-2012, 03:15 PM
And for locals - For Xfinity (Comcast), Ch 5, & 657 HD. I do not know what it is on Dish or Direct. Also, Dave and Eddie Mac will do simulcast - tv/KOA radio.

The woman that ALWAYS has the scoop. Thanks for always keeping us informed, Carol.

topscribe
08-09-2012, 03:36 PM
BEWARE!! I signed up the the $19.95 preseason package yesterday, and today
they took $39.95 MORE out of my account for the regular season. And now I'm
trying to get a refund of the $39.95 because I'm not ready to part with all that
money this month, and I'm having a devil of a time getting hold of them. If you
are not ready to give them $60.00 RIGHT NOW, then be on guard!

NightTrainLayne
08-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Is the NFL Network showing replays later like they did last year?

$19.99 doesn't seem like a bad deal, but if they replay it later like they did last year, I might still just stick with that.

If they are, when will it replay? Does anyone know?

NightTrainLayne
08-09-2012, 03:46 PM
BEWARE!! I signed up the the $19.95 preseason package yesterday, and today
they took $39.95 MORE out of my account for the regular season. And now I'm
trying to get a refund of the $39.95 because I'm not ready to part with all that
money this month, and I'm having a devil of a time getting hold of them. If you
are not ready to give them $60.00 RIGHT NOW, then be on guard!

So, are you saying that for $39.95 you can stream live all the regular season games?

I understand your caution here, but if someone wanted to part with that other $40 this would give that person the entire regular season live?

topscribe
08-09-2012, 03:56 PM
So, are you saying that for $39.95 you can stream live all the regular season games?

I understand your caution here, but if someone wanted to part with that other $40 this would give that person the entire regular season live?
Game Rewind is another $39.95 on top of preseason. I do want that, but I can't
afford them both this month, especially when regular season doesn't start until
next month. But they took the whole shot without my knowledge.

However, I FINALLY got hold of them and got the refund for game rewind,
although now they're telling me it will take 5-7 days to get it back. I don't
understand why they can take my money in a matter of seconds, but it takes
days to give it back. :tsk:

shank
08-09-2012, 04:07 PM
season plus ($70) is tempting the hell out of me.

Tned
08-09-2012, 04:14 PM

To your first question, NFL Network are replaying all preseason games again. I think tonight they will show the Broncos game at 11:00 CDT. I believe two games will be live (one on NFLN and one on a network, I think).

On your second question, the $40 doesn't get you live streaming of regular season games. There is the preseason live option, and then the other one is their "replay" subscription, which lets you watch all the NFL games when there are no live games (so, not during Sunday afternoons, Sunday nights, MNF or Thursday night football). They have three versions of the reply package with different features. The most expensive includes the playoffs, past years, and coaches/all 22 film on every play of every game.

sneakers
08-09-2012, 04:23 PM
LOL or you can pm me and i can get you the same exact stream for freee!

wooohooo~!

topscribe
08-09-2012, 05:41 PM
To your first question, NFL Network are replaying all preseason games again. I think tonight they will show the Broncos game at 11:00 CDT. I believe two games will be live (one on NFLN and one on a network, I think).

On your second question, the $40 doesn't get you live streaming of regular season games. There is the preseason live option, and then the other one is their "replay" subscription, which lets you watch all the NFL games when there are no live games (so, not during Sunday afternoons, Sunday nights, MNF or Thursday night football). They have three versions of the reply package with different features. The most expensive includes the playoffs, past years, and coaches/all 22 film on every play of every game.
That's true. I had it last year, and I had to watch the games usually the
following day. However, I found that preferable to trying to find pirate stations
to cover the games since I'm too cheap to subscribe to cable. Besides, I just
don't feel I can support what the pirate stations are doing, anymore. Just
seems a form of theft to me (speaking for myself -- I'm not going to judge
others for it) . . .

Canmore
08-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Is the NFL Network showing replays later like they did last year?

$19.99 doesn't seem like a bad deal, but if they replay it later like they did last year, I might still just stick with that.

If they are, when will it replay? Does anyone know?

Yes, NFL Network is showing all the preseason games again this year. The Broncos at the Bears is scheduled for Thursday night at 9 Pacific time, 10 Mountain And Friday morning 12 am Eastern.

Taiyo
08-09-2012, 06:14 PM
For those of us living in New Mexico, tonight's game will be on the CW (channel 19 in the ABQ area).

DenBronx
08-09-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm going to save my money. Broncos already get alot of national exposure and now with Manning we're going to get even more. I'm doing the live look in on NFLN and then at 8pm they are showing the whole game.

Day1BroncoFan
08-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Wait a minute, is there a way to watch live games through streaming even if I have to pay for it? I have tried the free stuff and it's useless as far as I've seen. I don't care about preseason, I'm talking about regular season games.