PDA

View Full Version : Doom official charges

NightTerror218
08-07-2012, 01:26 PM
NONE

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi

BREAKING: Charges dropped against Elvis Dumervil.

underrated29
08-07-2012, 01:29 PM
I would like to hear the prosecutions stance on this.

Zam?? What say you? Why did you drop the charges or not file any at all?

NightTerror218
08-07-2012, 01:29 PM
MileHighReport ‏@MileHighReport

RT @VicLombardi: Charges dropped against Elvis. Harvey worked his magic. Waiting for Dumervil now.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis

no charges filed against elvis dumervil per denver post online

Lindsay Jones ‏@PostBroncos

Dumervil said it was a huge relief to hear charges not filed. Ready to focus on football only.

Lindsay Jones ‏@PostBroncos

Dumvervil said hardest part of experience was having to call his mom after the arrest. Looking forward to giving her this good news.

Dzone
08-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Great news!
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21255550/broncos-elvis-dumervil-will-not-be-charged-miami

Davii
08-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Outstanding. Dumervil said he would be exonerated from day 1, obviously he was correct. I believe Dumervil probably didn't brandish or whatever, but I hope he learns something from this, the company you keep can at least make you feel like a jackass, sometimes worse.

Az Snake
08-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Alright Doom !
Good for you.
Now concentrate on your job !

Go Broncos !!!

Chef Zambini
08-07-2012, 01:43 PM
ah american justice, the best money can buy.
now elvis only has to face the commisioner.
most likely they could not get a print off that gun, and witnesses all had trouble remembering what they saw after a trip to the bank.

rationalfan
08-07-2012, 01:44 PM
regardless of whether doom's charges were trumped-up; the broncos should really keep steinberg on retainer - if they don't already.

NightTerror218
08-07-2012, 01:45 PM
most likely they could not get a print off that gun, and witnesses all had trouble remembering what they saw after a trip to the bank.

Commissioner should not do anything. No chargers were even filed so they should not care.

BroncoNut
08-07-2012, 01:45 PM
great news, but I hope he learned a lesson. I wonder why Florida dropped the charges. he did assault someone didn't he?

Chef Zambini
08-07-2012, 01:46 PM
what has doom learned/ that he can do what he wants and his lwyer will clean it up?
not his first incident, and as long as he gets results like this I am sad to say it most likely wont be his last.
wake-up call postponed.

MOtorboat
08-07-2012, 01:49 PM

:moonwalk:

MOtorboat
08-07-2012, 01:51 PM
regardless of whether doom's charges were trumped-up; the broncos should really keep steinberg on retainer - if they don't already.

They do.

BroncoNut
08-07-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm with Zam on alot of this. I think he (ZAM) would make a great parent and that he and his partner be able to adopt a child if they are so inclined

NightTerror218
08-07-2012, 01:53 PM
what has doom learned/ that he can do what he wants and his lwyer will clean it up?
not his first incident, and as long as he gets results like this I am sad to say it most likely wont be his last.
wake-up call postponed.

obviously there was not enough evidence to even make a case against him so no CHARGES were ever filed.

BroncoNut
08-07-2012, 01:55 PM
obviously there was not enough evidence to even make a case against him so no CHARGES were ever filed.

maybe maybe not. money talks. don't know if that is what went on here, but money talks. and bullshit walks.

Chef Zambini
08-07-2012, 01:56 PM

yes, isnt it all just wonderful.

Chef Zambini
08-07-2012, 01:56 PM
maybe maybe not. money talks. don't know if that is what went on here, but money talks. and bullshit walks....and doom walked.

Chef Zambini
08-07-2012, 01:58 PM
:moonwalk:like andy petite moon-walked?
or more like ray lewis, who struck a deal with the DA and then moonwalked on his testimony in a MURDER trial?

Thnikkaman
08-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Zam, how do you feel about trial by jury?

Az Snake
08-07-2012, 02:07 PM

Hope that the commish lays off Doom. No charges filed but does this violate some kind of NFL conduct code ?
Not Dooms first rodeo, hope it's his last if he learned anything at all from this.

MOtorboat
08-07-2012, 02:08 PM
like andy petite moon-walked?
or more like ray lewis, who struck a deal with the DA and then moonwalked on his testimony in a MURDER trial?

The great ZAM COULDN'T be wrong. It must be bribery and corruption!

Chef Zambini
08-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Ilook forward to hearing comments from the DA office.
go broncos.

Thnikkaman
08-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Ilook forward to hearing comments from the DA office.
go broncos.

Don't hold your breath.

Or please do.

iLands
08-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Eat it, Zam.

You only hate our good players anyway.

GO BRONCOS!

BroncoNut
08-07-2012, 02:13 PM
The great ZAM COULDN'T be wrong. It must be bribery and corruption!

OMG like you are one to talk. You pull the same thing ALL THE TIME Mo. I honestly think it's a little people problem. One that I, thank God, cannot understand. Dang did life deal you little asses some shitty cards.

Buff
08-07-2012, 02:16 PM
Nevermind that Elvis WAS part of a road rage incident where guns were present and he DID get arrested. Just because they didn't charge him doesn't mean he isn't a complete retard.

Keep zam's effing name out your moufs, you pea-brained losers.

Ravage!!!
08-07-2012, 02:17 PM
maybe maybe not. money talks. don't know if that is what went on here, but money talks. and bullshit walks.

So you think there was a bribe?

Ravage!!!
08-07-2012, 02:18 PM
like andy petite moon-walked?

THis is so wrong in so many ways, its embarrassing.

Ravage!!!
08-07-2012, 02:21 PM

a print off the gun? :lol: Dude, why would they take a print off his OWN gun? Of course there would be prints on his gun (if he indeed even had a gun. Apparently, the only thing they can show is that he was present while someone else showed a gun, and couldn't prove even enough to show the he had one).

So now you think there was a bribe. I gotcha, so instead of being charged with just showing a gun under his shirt, you feel he would then want to ADD to the charges of tampering. Makes sense. You obviously have your CSI stuff down pretty well pat. :cough:

BroncoNut
08-07-2012, 02:28 PM
So you think there was a bribe?

everything in life is a bribe Ravage. everything. You live long enough and you might one day understand that.

Until then, may God keep you safe.

no, I'm just suggesting that rich people often do pretty well in the court system is all

Northman
08-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Well, thats one least headache to worry about now.

Magnificent Seven
08-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Alright! He's off the hook! Let him focus on Orange Crush Defense!

blamkin86
08-07-2012, 03:15 PM
ESPN version

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8244359/denver-broncos-elvis-dumervil-charged-road-rage-case

HORSEPOWER 56
08-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Awesome! I was really dreading having to change my avi and sig... ;)

Denver Native (Carol)
08-07-2012, 03:51 PM
From the DP article:

Upon further review, the Miami-Dade state attorney's office did not agree with the Miami Beach police department regarding an assault charge against Elvis Dumervil.

"I never had a gun on me at all," Dumervil said Tuesday. "I never left the area right outside my car door."

Later in the 9-1-1 call, the witness said the disturbance was between a male in the white Impala and a person in a silver Mercedes. Auguste was in the Mercedes. Passengers in the Land Rover that Dumervil was driving were not mentioned in the 9-1-1 call.

full article - worth the read - other facts mentioned http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21255550/broncos-elvis-dumervil-will-not-be-charged-miami

The DP article states that the male in the white impala was one of the victims

Timmy!
08-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Hey Zam, instead of the song and dance routine how about u belly up and admit you were completely wrong? I dare you. :D

Buff, please.

I expect to hear no further problems from Doom. :scaredstraight:

Dzone
08-07-2012, 04:08 PM
What happened to the Victoria Secret girl who made the accusations? At least they could show some pictures.

NightTerror218
08-07-2012, 04:27 PM
What happened to the Victoria Secret girl who made the accusations? At least they could show some pictures.

look at the article Carol posted she was re-interviewed and Doom was no involved.

"We had conducted an investigation and spoken with the Victoria's Secret employee who confirmed that Elvis had done nothing wrong," said Harvey Steinberg, Dumervil's attorney. "And the media reports and police reports had inaccurately portrayed what she had said. When we learned of that information we were confident the authorities would not file charges."

Read more: Broncos' Elvis Dumervil will not be charged in Miami incident - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21255550/broncos-elvis-dumervil-will-not-be-charged-miami#ixzz22tk40pS7
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

ShaneFalco
08-07-2012, 04:35 PM
diYAc7gB-0A

Broncfan1970
08-07-2012, 04:45 PM
most likely they could not get a print off that gun, and witnesses all had trouble remembering what they saw after a trip to the bank. told you real life isn't an episode of CSI....

pnbronco
08-07-2012, 04:52 PM
He didn't do anything wrong other than stand outside his Rover. I heard on the radio he was standing outside his Rover yelling at someone to get back in the car. The Victoria Secret person called about a White Impala and a Mercedes. The people in the While Impala convinced the police that they had nothing to do with it and got the police to let them go, so then the police went after Doom.

The only thing that money bought was a proper investigation. There is no reason for him to have to go to the Commish because he didn't do anything wrong other than be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm just so glad for him and his family. It just never felt right what was being written because that's just not who he is.

Krugan
08-07-2012, 04:53 PM
CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!

Doom and OJ, money gets you free!

(sigh)

Denver Native (Carol)
08-07-2012, 05:17 PM
He didn't do anything wrong other than stand outside his Rover. I heard on the radio he was standing outside his Rover yelling at someone to get back in the car. The Victoria Secret person called about a White Impala and a Mercedes. The people in the While Impala convinced the police that they had nothing to do with it and got the police to let them go, so then the police went after Doom.

The only thing that money bought was a proper investigation. There is no reason for him to have to go to the Commish because he didn't do anything wrong other than be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm just so glad for him and his family. It just never felt right what was being written because that's just not who he is.

GREAT post pn. And also, according to the DP article -

Upon further review, the Miami-Dade state attorney's office did not agree with the Miami Beach police department regarding an assault charge against Elvis Dumervil.

So, it may not even have taken money - but that the Miami-Dade state attorney's office did their job, which you would hope they do, regardless who is involved.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-07-2012, 05:18 PM
CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!

Doom and OJ, money gets you free!

(sigh)

Agree - totally stupid.

12and4
08-08-2012, 03:41 AM
lol you guys and your conspiracy theories...

Is it so off the wall to think that doom was telling the truth???

Go broncos first and foremost..

glad he's safe, now lets kick some steelers ass.

Nomad
08-08-2012, 07:49 AM
All Doom needs to worry about now is putting Cutler on his ass tomorrow night.

Chef Zambini
08-08-2012, 11:37 AM
sorry, but according to the police report, the leople in the impala and the VS employee apparently fabricated the same lie, because the arresting officer who filled out the repoort said their accounts were identical! the same VS employee identified doonm as one of the TWO men who displayed weapons stuck in their pants while each lifeed their shirts! she and the impala occupants made the same account to the officer, each at seperate times each interviwede away from one another.
sorry, $$$ bought some silence hear, that is JMHO !
andy petite, role model.

Thnikkaman
08-08-2012, 11:39 AM
Zam, can you translate that into English?

NightTerror218
08-08-2012, 11:40 AM
sorry, but according to the police report, the leople in the impala and the VS employee apparently fabricated the same lie, because the arresting officer who filled out the repoort said their accounts were identical! the same VS employee identified doonm as one of the TWO men who displayed weapons stuck in their pants while each lifeed their shirts! she and the impala occupants made the same account to the officer, each at seperate times each interviwede away from one another.
sorry, $$$ bought some silence hear, that is JMHO !
andy petite, role model.

The same VS employee was interviewed and she said her account was not portrayed correctly in the police report. What does that mean, 2 different reports and different 911 call. Not to mention all the other witnesses, such as the ones in the cars with Doom. But what matters are no charges. Doom said he never left the side of his car and the investigation proved it because no charges came up.

Chef Zambini
08-08-2012, 11:41 AM
look at the article Carol posted she was re-interviewed and Doom was no involved.

"We had conducted an investigation and spoken with the Victoria's Secret employee who confirmed that Elvis had done nothing wrong," said Harvey Steinberg, Dumervil's attorney. "And the media reports and police reports had inaccurately portrayed what she had said. When we learned of that information we were confident the authorities would not file charges."

Read more: Broncos' Elvis Dumervil will not be charged in Miami incident - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21255550/broncos-elvis-dumervil-will-not-be-charged-miami#ixzz22tk40pS7
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

they spoke with the VS employee and helped her to rememebr what she saw. I would like to see her bank account numbers over the last month ! as well as vacation plans and credit card records!

NightTerror218
08-08-2012, 11:43 AM
they spoke with the VS employee and helped her to rememebr what she saw. I would like to see her bank account numbers over the last month ! as well as vacation plans and credit card records!

wow, does the government also put mind control in flu shots. How many government cover ups do you know about? What is so wrong with the VS employee coming out and saying the 911 call was correct?

Chef Zambini
08-08-2012, 11:48 AM
According to a statement from Miami-Dade state attorney James Chimura, "the victims" in this case were notified to appear for statements July 25 and Aug. 6. Additionally, "the witness and reporter failed to appear."

Read more: Broncos' Elvis Dumervil will not be charged in Miami incident - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21255550/broncos-elvis-dumervil-will-not-be-charged-miami#ixzz22ySDzl3l
yes they were all out of town on vacation with sonme new found coin !

Ravage!!!
08-08-2012, 11:48 AM

:lol: You watch too many movies.

MOtorboat
08-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Beep...beep...beep...

It's the sound of a garbage truck full of bullshit backing up.

Davii
08-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Hey Zam, Don't forget the 911 call. The 911 call recording agreed more with this than it did the Police report. So is it more likely that the police report is the most factual and everything else is wrong, or is it more likely the police report was off as every other piece of evidence would indicate?

Thnikkaman
08-08-2012, 11:54 AM
If it's in writing, it must be true.

--Chief Zambini

Don't ever question anything from the government

--Chief Zambini

Chef Zambini
08-08-2012, 11:55 AM
i would like to read a statement fro the DA office! what about prints on the gun?

Davii
08-08-2012, 11:56 AM
beep...beep...beep...

it's the sound of zam's garbage truck full of bullshit backing up.

fify

MOtorboat
08-08-2012, 11:58 AM
i would like to read a statement fro the DA office! what about prints on the gun?

Oh...too funny...

You get on with your bad self, Zam.

Thnikkaman
08-08-2012, 12:02 PM

It would only show proof that Dumervil held a gun. It is not sufficient enough to say that it was ever in his waistband, nor that he flashed it at anyone. That's a funny thing about convicting someone, you must have no reasonable doubt that he committed the crime.

Your evidence is insufficient.

NightTerror218
08-08-2012, 12:04 PM

if there were inconclusive then he wiped then clean right? Rather then not actually touching it?

Thnikkaman
08-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Can we talk about bullfights instead. I think they are awesome.

Ravage!!!
08-08-2012, 12:15 PM
The most probable situation is that Doom was with a bunch of guys that got pissed, road rage, whatevers... got out and flashed their guns. The witnesses said that they called the very next day and tried to straighten out the messed up reports because it became obvious the officer misunderstood what was being said (which is actually VERY common).

its absolutely STUPID..... to think that fingerprints would even be taken...whatsoever. Its such a moronic statement. If... IF... someone "flashed" a gun that was tucked in their waistband, than its pretty damned easy to assume that the person wearing the waistband, held the gun. So there would be fingerprints on it. If the person did NOT put the gun in their waistband, we would still assume that the person OWNS his gun...thus his fingerprints would be on it.

The ONLY reason there would be a need to take fingerprints from any gun, would be to prove that the gun that was USED in a crime, was actually held by the accused...if the accused person says they were not there, or the gun was not theirs to begin with. Fingerprints have NOTHING to do with this incident.

Simple Jaded
08-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Personally l couldn't care less but if I were the Broncos I wouldn't just dismiss the possibility that Doom bought his way out of this.......

Chef Zambini
08-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Hey Zam, Don't forget the 911 call. The 911 call recording agreed more with this than it did the Police report. So is it more likely that the police report is the most factual and everything else is wrong, or is it more likely the police report was off as every other piece of evidence would indicate?911 calls are made under duress. when the same person makes a statement to the police, that is the one that holds up in court, ask the legal eagles in this forum or your favorite ambulance chaser.

MOtorboat
08-08-2012, 01:17 PM
911 calls are made under duress. when the same person makes a statement to the police, that is the one that holds up in court, ask the legal eagles in this forum or your favorite ambulance chaser.

No.

The statement that holds up in court is either their taped deposition or their court testimony.

:wave:

Chef Zambini
08-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Personally l couldn't care less but if I were the Broncos I wouldn't just dismiss the possibility that Doom bought his way out of this.......
dismiss it? they , the broncos, PAY steinberg.
they know exactly what went down !
those pay-offs will hit the ledger under 'legal fees"

MOtorboat
08-08-2012, 01:18 PM

lol

Chef Zambini
08-08-2012, 01:22 PM
daryl strawberry

Simple Jaded
08-08-2012, 01:46 PM
I'm willing to bet the Broncos let Doom pay Steinberg.......

Chef Zambini
08-08-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm willing to bet the Broncos let Doom pay Steinberg.......me too !
and doom will most likely be glad to pay that invoice.

BroncoJoe
08-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Dear Zam:

Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Sincerely,

Your friend BroncoJoe

Ravage!!!
08-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Its why we need to move Dume to NT. Right now, he just plays ONE side of the field!! He lives off his reputation, and doesn't do ANYTHING other than try to line up against the weakest LT on the other team. He never moves to the other side, he doesn't change what he does, and ONLY tries to play on the right side!! It's a waste, and now he's having thugs tape hand grenades to people's mouths.

Timmy!
08-08-2012, 06:26 PM
I just hope the defense has a plan for Dooms 148 game suspension......

LawDog
08-08-2012, 09:24 PM
911 calls are made under duress. when the same person makes a statement to the police, that is the one that holds up in court, ask the legal eagles in this forum or your favorite ambulance chaser.

Zam, you need to invest in a dictionary. When you get back from the book section at WalMart look up "duress". Are you really trying to say that people who make 911 calls are being forced to do so against their will?

Moving on, you have it completely backward. Both 911 calls and statements to police are hearsay and are inadmissible without some exception. In the case of 911 calls, they usually come in under a contemporaneous statement or excited utterance exception. Even then, sometimes only those portions dealing with reporting the crime are allowed in because of confrontation issues under Crawford. The only way a witness' statement to a police officer would come in would be if they were declared unavailable to testify (and the reliability of the statement is very suspect in that circumstance because it was not made under oath), or if the witness testified at trial and said something different, the officer could be brought in to impeach the witness with their prior statement. Police reports themselves are also hearsay and virtually never are admissible at trial.

You've been very consistent throughout this and the other thread in being completely wrong - but you do get a gold star for that consistency.

Tned
08-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Zam, can you translate that into English?

I'll try translating it for you:

I really need to eat crow for all my outlandish statements and predictions of doom (pun intended), but don't want to, so I am going to spew a shit load of stuff so that people hopefully forget what I posted in the other thread.

Tned
08-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Dear Zam:

Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Sincerely,

Your friend BroncoJoe

Post of the thread.

Friends shouldn't let friends post nonsense.

Chef Zambini
08-09-2012, 02:18 AM
thanks law dog for your legal expertise. I am surprized to learn that statements made to an officer of the law dont mean shit in a court of law.
thanks for your legal advice.
I guess I can say whatever the FR I want to a ploiceman, meranda or not, it wont mean squat in court, nice to know.

Davii
08-09-2012, 09:36 AM
thanks law dog for your legal expertise. I am surprized to learn that statements made to an officer of the law dont mean shit in a court of law.
I guess I can say whatever the FR I want to a ploiceman, meranda or not, it wont mean squat in court, nice to know.

Why do you keep bringing up Miranda warnings? You do realize that Miranda warnings deal with rights of the accused, AKA someone under arrest?

So, since your main point of contention is that a WITNESS' statement changed, etc, rights of the accused would not apply in any way whatsoever. As Lawdog pointed out the statement can be used if the officer is called to the stand, but other than that your statement in court, or sworn deposition, is what matters.

Police reports are the FIRST step in an investigation, they are by no means the last, and they are not gospel.

Ravage!!!
08-09-2012, 10:16 AM

No. What is means is, that if you witness a crime, you can say whatever you want AS a witness. Your statement is then only considered hearsay until you are willing to come into court, under oath, and be questioned by the accused and cross-examined to determine the validity of what you stated. There have been MANY MANY cases where witnesses simply pointed out someone to take the blame off someone else. Or to throw the police completely off the path. Lying as to what they saw, or didn't see. I'm sure it doesn't take much to understand why a witness' statement to the police doesn't hold much water. Hell, the officer doesn't even really know if the witness was even really there..by the time they arrive.

Ravage!!!
08-09-2012, 10:18 AM
Why do you keep bringing up Miranda warnings? You do realize that Miranda warnings deal with rights of the accused, AKA someone under arrest?

Waaaaiiiit one minute. Are you saying that the United States has stopped arresting witnesses to crimes now? :shocked:

NightTerror218
08-09-2012, 11:08 AM

unless you are the one being arrested and read your miranda rights but lying to a police officer can also land you in jail for hindering with an investigation.

Ravage!!!
08-09-2012, 05:23 PM
unless you are the one being arrested and read your miranda rights but lying to a police officer can also land you in jail for hindering with an investigation.

There is no law against lying.... unless you are filing a false report.

NightTerror218
08-09-2012, 05:39 PM
There is no law against lying.... unless you are filing a false report.

I thought lying to a cop during an investigation would fall under hindering an investigation or obstruction of justice. Both can get you arrested.

Ravage!!!
08-09-2012, 05:54 PM
I thought lying to a cop during an investigation would fall under hindering an investigation or obstruction of justice. Both can get you arrested.

nah. If you talk to a federal agent (and they don't tell you this when they are asking you simple questions), it's treated as if you are under oath and will threaten to charge you with perjury. But if you say "I didn't do it"... or "I didn't see him"... or "I dont know where he is".. or "I didn't see anything that happened"..."I don't know who did it"....."I think he went that way"..... nothing they can do. Now if you are harboring a fugitive, thats different. If you are "conspiring" to impede an investigation, they may threaten you with a charge of obstruction of justice. But thats a misdemeanor.

People around here will try to claim (especially Zam) that Ray Lewis "got away with murder." Truth is, they didn't have any evidence that Ray had anything to do with the stabbings, and thus then charged him with obstruction of justice. That was basically so that they could charge something considering they pushed so hard that he had something to do with it, yet couldn't come up with an ounce of evidence.

NightTerror218
08-09-2012, 05:55 PM
nah. If you talk to a federal agent (and they don't tell you this when they are asking you simple questions), it's treated as if you are under oath and will threaten to charge you with perjury. But if you say "I didn't do it"... or "I didn't see him"... or "I dont know where he is".. or "I didn't see anything that happened"..."I don't know who did it"....."I think he went that way"..... nothing they can do. Now if you are harboring a fugitive, thats different. If you are "conspiring" to impede an investigation, they may threaten you with a charge of obstruction of justice. But thats a misdemeanor.

People around here will try to claim (especially Zam) that Ray Lewis "got away with murder." Truth is, they didn't have any evidence that Ray had anything to do with the stabbings, and thus then charged him with obstruction of justice. That was basically so that they could charge something considering they pushed so hard that he had something to do with it, yet couldn't come up with an ounce of evidence.

gotcha

Ravage!!!
08-09-2012, 06:00 PM
gotcha

But let me be VERY VERY clear, because I don't want there ever to be someone saying that "I" said I knew for certain. I am NOT a lawyer, and am purely going on by what I know and what I've experienced (from a distance, not personally) from the system. Again, I'm not a lawyer so I may have said things above that are completely, and totally, incorrect. :beer: