PDA

View Full Version : Broncos star LB Miller wants more of everything in second year

Denver Native (Carol)
08-05-2012, 11:26 AM
For all the spectacle-wearing, sack-dancing, award-winning fun Von Miller had as a rookie for the Broncos last season, he is working on something bigger.

More sacks. More defensive snaps and tackles. More fashion-forward eye-glass frames to add to his ever-growing collection. The completion of his new house in Denver, and, for this former Texas A&M poultry science major, the purchase of his first two-dozen chickens.

As Miller moves into year No. 2 in the NFL, he's hoping to prove he's more than just a pass-rush demon and sidekick to Elvis Dumervil.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21238512/broncos-star-lb-wants-more-everything-second-year?source=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

MOtorboat
08-05-2012, 11:53 AM
He is awesome.

Chef Zambini
08-05-2012, 04:41 PM
he will earn his degree in chicken pluckin.
he is going to have to deaL WITH ALOT OF CHICKEN SHYTE SITUATIONS
he has lousy vision,
and like the beverly hillbillies he is going to have a multi million dollar mansion with chickens running around the house.
he sucked agaionst the run last year, they pulled him off the field because of it!
even greater focus on pass defense, yeh it sounds like von is destined for another great year.
especially with doom and DJ nowhere on the field.

Ziggy
08-05-2012, 04:49 PM
he will earn his degree in chicken pluckin.
he is going to have to deaL WITH ALOT OF CHICKEN SHYTE SITUATIONS
he has lousy vision,
and like the beverly hillbillies he is going to have a multi million dollar mansion with chickens running around the house.
he sucked agaionst the run last year, they pulled him off the field because of it!
even greater focus on pass defense, yeh it sounds like von is destined for another great year.
especially with doom and DJ nowhere on the field.

Zam, I just wanted take a minute to thank you for the wonderful insight and wisdom you bring to this board.

MOtorboat
08-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Spoiler alert:

Zam is shitting on the best part of the defense again.

:brilliant:

shank
08-05-2012, 06:17 PM
can't wait to see zam's crow recipe.

EMB6903
08-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Chef- Von miller is the best player in the AFC west.

frauschieze
08-05-2012, 10:23 PM
can't wait to see zam's crow recipe.

Raw. Head first.

Nomad
08-05-2012, 10:26 PM
I'm rootin for Miller to have a kickass season.

Nomad
08-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Zam, I just wanted take a minute to thank you for the wonderful insight and wisdom you bring to this board.

I've learned Zam has some interesting insight on things.:lol:

broncobryce
08-05-2012, 11:13 PM
15 sacks at least this season.
I wouldn't say he sucked against the run, although he did run too far upfield at times. Well, rookies will make mistakes. I think he will be defensive player of the year very soon.

Chef Zambini
08-06-2012, 01:37 AM
I'm rootin for Miller to have a kickass season.me too, I want miller to dominate! i want him to be the next LT ! but what i want and reality just might be different.
some of you have a disneyland mentality, and the local media coverage doesnt help

ShaneFalco
08-06-2012, 05:24 AM
von miller is the snip snap ship shap snoozel bam snip snap best. stop hatin

p.s i heard he is a good safety.

Tned
08-06-2012, 07:26 AM
There are few things that smell worse than chicken houses. 20 chickens in a backyard coop probably aren't bad, but full production chicken houses stink. Drive past them on the highway and you just smell this nasty, astringent smell. That's one of the only downsides to living in Arkansas --- (Queue Dog comment in 3, 2, 1.....)

CoachChaz
08-06-2012, 10:07 AM
There are few things that smell worse than chicken houses. 20 chickens in a backyard coop probably aren't bad, but full production chicken houses stink. Drive past them on the highway and you just smell this nasty, astringent smell. That's one of the only downsides to living in Arkansas --- (Queue Dog comment in 3, 2, 1.....)

I'm betting I could come up with quit a few more.

Chef Zambini
08-06-2012, 11:24 AM
so is von wearing glasses on the field?