PDA

View Full Version : Alphonso Smith signs!

Italianmobstr7
07-26-2009, 12:39 PM
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=7202945&ref=nf

Alphonso Smith has signed according to his facebook page.

It says "I am officially a part of the Denver Broncos. Deal is finally done... Time to play some football..."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/26/alphonso-smith-agrees-to-terms/

Denver Broncos second-round cornerback Alphonso Smith announced on his Facebook page that he has agreed to terms.

"I am officially part of the Denver Broncos," Smith wrote. "Deal finally done . . . time to play some football."

The former Wake Forest standout was a four-time All-Atlantic Coast Conference selection who holds the conference's all-time record with 21 career interceptions.

As a senior, Smith was named a first-team All-American. He intercepted 15 passes over the past two seasons, including seven last season.

For his career, the 5'9", 193-pounder recorded 188 tackles and 40 pass deflections.

BroncoWave
07-26-2009, 12:59 PM
Every time another rookie signs, I'm going to post this quote by lex in response to none of our rookies being signed a week ago:

Its time for Pat to sell the team. It was valued at a billion dollars by Forbes not long ago. Not signing almost all of our draft picks, putting ads on their practice uniforms, and constantly kvetching about the economics of the NFL makes it apparent that Pat should sell to someone who can give the fans what they deserve.

You care to still defend this quote, buddy?

broncofanatic1987
07-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Yeah!!!

Get er done!!!

silkamilkamonico
07-26-2009, 01:05 PM
Every time another rookie signs, I'm going to post this quote by lex in response to none of our rookies being signed a week ago:

You care to still defend this quote, buddy?

10 years of constant underachieving seasons, coupled with multiple playoff blowout losses and 1 measley playoff win will do that to an organization.

Lonestar
07-26-2009, 05:04 PM
lets hope that he is as good as he looks like on paper..