PDA

View Full Version : Charles davis: Nfl network

WARHORSE
07-24-2009, 08:39 PM
It made me smile to hear that Charles Davis believes Kyle Orton is going to have a break out year.

His reasoning is not unwarranted, and you can count me as one of those who believes he'll be gettin it done on a higher level this year than he ever has.

BRONCOS BABY!

Lonestar
07-24-2009, 08:59 PM
It made me smile to hear that Charles Davis believes Kyle Orton is going to have a break out year.

His reasoning is not unwarranted, and you can count me as one of those who believes he'll be getting it done on a higher level this year than he ever has.

BRONCOS BABY!

got a link?

And then get ready for the naysayers to rain on our parade..

Dean
07-24-2009, 09:18 PM
got a link?

And then get ready for the naysayers to rain on our parade..

So, have you revised your assessment as to how the team will do this year?

:questionmark:

Lonestar
07-24-2009, 09:29 PM
So, have you revised your assessment as to how the team will do this year?

:questionmark:

right now until I see differently 5-11 with improvement in all areas.. If we had a cream puff schedule it would be more like 9-6..

The games we lose I do not think they will be blowouts like the past 2-3 years where we got our heads handed to us by in some cases we should he killed..

DET in 07 we got killed and that was the last decent game they had all year and we all know most of the team was on board when they went 0-16 last year..

to be beat up by OAK at home last year inexcusable..

the new guy has his hands full to erase the mind set that has been in Dove Vally for a long time..

Even if we lose more games this year.. I believe that our D will be a lot better and the O not quite as prolific in the air but better balanced..

but playing what FO called the toughest schedule in the league this coming year well that will in itself cause more loses than last year...

I think any logical person can call that first game with SAN a gift.. had houckli not blown that call we most likely would not have won that game.. SAN ball on about their 30 yard line with just a few minutes to go and the lead.. as Jim Rome would say rack it..

that game gave us hope had we lost that one mike might not have survived after the bye week..

Shazam!
07-24-2009, 10:38 PM
If McD is half the man with QBs as he is thought to be, then it is possible with Denver's offense being a worldbeater compared to Chicago.

It's possible. Not likely, but possible.

slim
07-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Charles Davis has an opinion.

He happens to be right...this time. Blind squirrel and all that.