PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning takes Broncos into the no-huddle

Denver Native (Carol)
07-30-2012, 10:16 PM
Five practices into his first Denver Broncos training camp, Peyton Manning finally got into what he knows best: the no-huddle offense.

Manning and the first-team offense went into the no-huddle during one of the final periods of Monday's practice, and he wasted little time carving the defense, hitting Eric Decker on a 40-yard post route on the first play of the period.

"It was game simulation," said safety Rahim Moore, who along with cornerback Tracy Porter was beaten by Decker. "It also gets you ready for getting the calls in quicker from the coaching staff and relaying them to us and going out there and playing."

rest - http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/19690215/peyton-manning-takes-broncos-into-the-no-huddle

DenBronx
07-30-2012, 11:25 PM
If Porter and Moore are getting torched then what does that say for regular season when we have the 2nd hardest schedule? Not sure about those two right now.

Northman
07-31-2012, 05:36 AM
No worries. Manning will be doing that too opposing teams as well. The difference will be what happens up front.

Jsteve01
07-31-2012, 07:18 AM
First time they've seen it in the 5th TC practice Bronx. Everything I've read so far indicates both have looked good

broncofaninfla
07-31-2012, 07:25 AM
The no huddle in the thin air of Mile High could be deadly for our opponents. I'm also glad to see our defense ios getting a taste of it as well. That'll only make us better.

underrated29
07-31-2012, 09:36 AM
If Porter and Moore are getting torched then what does that say for regular season when we have the 2nd hardest schedule? Not sure about those two right now.

They were both in tight coverage. Porter was all over decker and Moore probably should have been a little bit more to the inside but seriously, no qb on our team since elway would have completed that pass. Not even cutler when he used to laser things in there. It was a perfect throw. Happened right near me.

Ravage!!!
07-31-2012, 09:57 AM
Thats what practice is all about. Working out the kinks so that you are prepared for games. Of course the defense gets torched, just as they cause turn overs with INTs. I"m not worried about Manning because he throws an INT during practice.

Chef Zambini
07-31-2012, 10:06 AM
how long will it take the hometown croud to figure oput they need to shut up so PM can be most effective at the LOS?