PDA

View Full Version : Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas out to prove he can be a No. 1 guy

Denver Native (Carol)
07-29-2012, 12:48 PM
After his first full training camp practice in nearly two years, Demaryius Thomas escaped to the weight room, then stripped off his white No. 88 practice jersey and cleats. He walked gingerly through the parking lot in his socks, and slowly lowered himself onto a picnic table bench.

He was exhausted in the best way possible.

Thomas made one of the biggest catches in Broncos history, catapulting him to the verge of stardom, as clips of his 80-yard game-winning catch against Pittsburgh replayed over and over throughout the offseason. The play capped a stellar end of the season for Thomas, giving Broncos fans — and his coaches — a glimpse at his enormous potential. Yet plenty of questions remain about the young receiver.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21183192/demaryius-thomas-broncos-wr

topscribe
07-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Thanks, Carol. I believe DT is going to be #1 not only in Denver, but that he
eventually will be among the top receivers in the league. He is uber-talented
and reportedly has a strong work ethic. I'm obviously not a big fan of what
McDaniels did when he was here, but I am so glad he overlooked Dez Bryant
to get this guy.

silkamilkamonico
07-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Thanks, Carol. I believe DT is going to be #1 not only in Denver, but that he
eventually will be among the top receivers in the league. He is uber-talented
and reportedly has a strong work ethic. I'm obviously not a big fan of what
McDaniels did when he was here, but I am so glad he overlooked Dez Bryant
to get this guy.

Agreed, this is the WR we should be talking about.Will be a great deep threat and explosive playmaker with Decker as the possession WR.

topscribe
07-29-2012, 02:14 PM
Agreed, this is the WR we should be talking about.Will be a great deep threat and explosive playmaker with Decker as the possession WR.
For the most part, that's true, Silk.

But Decker has had his share of getting behind the defense, too. :)