PDA

View Full Version : Broncos DT Derek Wolfe is quickly making up for lost time

Denver Native (Carol)
07-28-2012, 10:28 PM
As the Broncos were busy trying to get of the NFL draft's first round last April, they still had their eyes on the guy they believed could be a productive part of their defensive front.

A guy they believed would be more productive than most of the other, more high-profile names that had been floated around them leading up to the draft.

So, when, two trades later, the Broncos finally made their first pick, at 36th overall, it was Derek Wolfe.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21181981/broncos-dt-derek-wolfe-is-quickly-making-up

Ziggy
07-28-2012, 10:37 PM
Wolfe is everything as a pass rusher that Robert Ayers isn't. He should get some quality time in the rotation as a rookie.

Davii
07-28-2012, 10:38 PM
I hope becomes huge for us. I'd love to see him in the middle for years to come.

Nomad
07-28-2012, 10:41 PM
Anxious to see him play come Sept 9, unless BRONCOS get some preseason games on tv before.

Broncfan1970
07-28-2012, 11:35 PM
Miller last year was a beast in pass rush, if Wolfe is too I think people are gonna have to admit this Elway Guy knows a thing or two about drafting talented pass rushers...Hmmmmm

MOtorboat
07-29-2012, 09:42 AM
If he's what the Broncos hope he is, you have four guys (Miller, Dumervil, Wolfe, Ayers) that could line up just about anywhere on passing downs. That could be pretty sweet. And if Warren and Vickerson can plug the middle on other downs, this is a very good group.

Two ifs there, though.

Chef Zambini
07-29-2012, 09:50 AM
every thing I hear about the defense makes us sound TOO pre-occupied with the pass! opponents will br trying to run the ball down our throats, first and foremost. if we cant stop the run all this pass defense pre-occupation will blow up in our face!

now about wolfe...
we "passed' (pardon the pun) on a lot of talented guys and dropped down, doing so, to get this hand selected guy on the team! he represents TWO opportunities to draft in the first round, so in my mind, he better be starter material THIS YEAR !

with all this versatility that made him so attractive, I dont want to hear there isnt a place for him on the line, especially OUR line!
of course I wish him well and HOPE he is a beast against the run and pass, but given what we did to get him, my expectations are HIGH and I am not in the mood for excuses !

MOtorboat
07-29-2012, 09:52 AM
every thing I hear about the defense makes us sound TOO pre-occupied with the pass! opponents will br tryiung to runt he ball down our throats, first and foremost. if we cant stop the run all this pass defense pre-occupation will blow up in our face!

now about wolfe...
we "passed' (pardon the pun) on a lot of talented guys and dropped down, doing so, to get this hand selected guy on the team! he represents TWO opportunities to draft in the first round, so in my mind, he better be starter material THIS YEAR !

with all this versatility that made him so attractive, I dont want to hear there isnt a place for him on the line, especially OUR line!
of course I wish him well and HOPE he is a beast against the run and pass, but given what we did to get him, my expectations are HIGH and I am not in the mood for excuses !

It's not 1995 anymore. Hell, it's not even 2000.

Teams pass, more and more, so you need to be versatile at getting to the quarterback. That IS the most important thing for a defense to do.

Chef Zambini
07-29-2012, 10:03 AM
It's not 1995 anymore. Hell, it's not even 2000.

Teams pass, more and more, so you need to be versatile at getting to the quarterback. That IS the most important thing for a defense to do.I dont entirely disagree with that MO, but I have seen other teams as recently as last year gear up to be stingy against the pass bringing in high profile corner talent and pass rush talent, only to be torn to pieces by the run game and a TE specific passing attack.
I coined the phrase,
"attack the pass at the point of origin".
but if you cant run the ball or stop the run, you will be holding on to a stat sheet, not the trophy, at the end of the season.
its called the LOMBARDI trophy for a reason.
let me know when they change it to the CORYELL trophy.

MOtorboat
07-29-2012, 04:27 PM
I dont entirely disagree with that MO, but I have seen other teams as recently as last year gear up to be stingy against the pass bringing in high profile corner talent and pass rush talent, only to be torn to pieces by the run game and a TE specific passing attack.
I coined the phrase,
"attack the pass at the point of origin".
but if you cant run the ball or stop the run, you will be holding on to a stat sheet, not the trophy, at the end of the season.

The trophy is named after the first coach to ever win a Super Bowl. To not acknowledge that times have changed is ignorant.

And you didn't "coin" that phrase...:rolleyes:

BroncoWave
07-29-2012, 06:17 PM
The trophy is named after the first coach to ever win a Super Bowl. To not acknowledge that times have changed is ignorant.

And you didn't "coin" that phrase...:rolleyes:

It's pretty funny that he doesn't know why it's called the Lombardi trophy.

Jsteve01
07-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Wolfe is everything as a pass rusher that Robert Ayers isn't. He should get some quality time in the rotation as a rookie. robs two sack game at the end of the season says different. I like Ayers for 7 sacks this year. Which perfect opposite doom

underrated29
07-29-2012, 11:19 PM
every thing I hear about the defense makes us sound TOO pre-occupied with the pass! opponents will br trying to run the ball down our throats, first and foremost. if we cant stop the run all this pass defense pre-occupation will blow up in our face!

now about wolfe...

Good because when Wolfe was asked what he'd rather do, rush the passer or stop the run, Wolfe replied with: I LIKE TO KICK ASS!

There's no room in this man for excuses. Keep your expectations high and be sure to howl at the moon; because some just guys play pissed off.

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 02:10 AM

And you didn't "coin" that phrase...:rolleyes:yes I did! find it elswhere, other than my posts at the freak over 8 years ago !

Ziggy
07-30-2012, 02:31 AM
robs two sack game at the end of the season says different. I like Ayers for 7 sacks this year. Which perfect opposite doom

Ayers has 4.5 sacks in 42 regular season games. That's even playing the pass rushing DT sandwiched inbetween Doom and Miller last season. It's pathetic. Watch his time decrease more and more as the season goes on. By mid-season if not sooner, Wolfe will be the rush DT and Ayers will be watching on the sidelines on passing downs.

Jsteve01
07-30-2012, 07:05 AM
robs two sack game at the end of the season says different. I like Ayers for 7 sacks this year. Which perfect opposite doom

Ayers has 4.5 sacks in 42 regular season games. That's even playing the pass rushing DT sandwiched inbetween Doom and Miller last season. It's pathetic. Watch his time decrease more and more as the season goes on. By mid-season if not sooner, Wolfe will be the rush DT and Ayers will be watching on the sidelines on passing downs.

Or could it be that he played completely out of position for two years in the 3-4? And for most if his time here has been asked to set the edge because of the ineptitude and lack of push from our dts

Ravage!!!
07-30-2012, 12:42 PM
The NFL is about passing the ball, and getting TO the passer. Its why DE's are paid much more than NTs, and its why top corners are becoming more and more valuable. When you have an offense like Manning delivers, teams have to score. They can't run the ball all day and simply expect to keep up with the points, or field position, that Manning will deliver.

Manning provides the defense with the advantage of rushing that passer.

Ravage!!!
07-30-2012, 12:44 PM
Or could it be that he played completely out of position for two years in the 3-4? And for most if his time here has been asked to set the edge because of the ineptitude and lack of push from our dts

Even Wilfork was pretty pedestrian his first two years in the NFL. DL takes time to mature in the NFL. This is the year I expect to see a push by Ayers and step it up.

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 01:28 PM
It's pretty funny that he doesn't know why it's called the Lombardi trophy.you must be refering to MO, because lombardi being the first winner of the superbowl is NOT the reason they named the trophy after him !
whats funny is how eager some of you haters are to post something to discredit me only to accentuatye the reality of how misguided and clueless you are, now thats hilarious !
why didnt they call it the STARR trophy? he won the first superbowl?

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 01:32 PM

And you didn't "coin" that phrase...:rolleyes:still trying to find that phrase from somebody other than me?
here is a hint, its hidden under the lost continent of atlantis! take a break and get some lunch, you will be searching for the rest of your life !
its a zambini original!
you will havebetter luck looking for denim pants that pre-date levis!

Thnikkaman
07-30-2012, 01:38 PM
I'll just put this here:

Initially inscribed with the words "World Professional Football Championship" and generally referred to as the world championship trophy, it was officially renamed in 1970 in memory of legendary Green Bay Packers head coach Vince Lombardi after his sudden death from cancer and to commemorate his victories in the first two Super Bowls.[2] In 1971, it was presented for the first time as the Vince Lombardi Trophy in Super Bowl V when the Baltimore Colts defeated the Dallas Cowboys 16-13. It has also been referred to as the "Tiffany Trophy" after the Tiffany & Co. [3][4][5]

Thnikkaman
07-30-2012, 01:40 PM
And on the other side of that coin:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/archive/index.php/t-35856.html

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 02:01 PM
I'll just put this here:thanks, named the LOMBARDI trophy to honor his CAREER, not just because he won the first superbowl ! vindicated once again !

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 02:03 PM
And on the other side of that coin:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/archive/index.php/t-35856.htmlso is this the earliest referance you have to the phrase,
"attack the pass at the point of origin? "
what kind of coin are you flipping?

Thnikkaman
07-30-2012, 02:03 PM
thanks, named the LOMBARDI trophy to honor his CAREER, not just because he won the first superbowl ! vindicated once again !

A fool would say that Lombardi coaching the first two teams to win the Super Bowl had nothing to do with the renaming of the trophy.

But knowing you and your rabid wolverine mentality, you aren't going to let that go.

Thnikkaman
07-30-2012, 02:05 PM
so is this the earliest referance you have to the phrase,
"attack the pass at the point of origin? "
what kind of coin are you flipping?

Was the earliest out of the 8 hits google gave me for that exact phrasing. And the coin that I'm flipping is that as often a nutjob is wrong, he is occasionally right.

Furthermore, I don't know why anyone in their right mind would get into a serious football discussion with you regardless of how right or wrong you are. You sir, are a freaking nut job when it comes to Football.

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 02:23 PM
A fool would say that Lombardi coaching the first two teams to win the Super Bowl had nothing to do with the renaming of the trophy.

But knowing you and your rabid wolverine mentality, you aren't going to let that go.LOMBARDI and the packers won multiple world championships before the first 'superbowl' was played. The trophy honors the man, not his two wins amongst the hundreds he acheived as a coach. he was the FIRST to demand that black and white players room together! he made sure thaT ALL nfl TEAMS ATE IN RESTAURANTS AND STAYED IN HOTELS THAT DID not SEPERATE WHITES FROM BLACKS.
LOMBARDI the man, coach, leader, is honored, not just the guy who hapened to win the first 2 games!

you are 100% about 1 thing, when I get attacked by clowns I punch them in their big stoopiud red noses !

Thnikkaman
07-30-2012, 02:26 PM
]
you are 100% about 1 thing, when I get attacked by clowns I punch them in their big stoopiud red noses !

You have your perspective, then there's reality.

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 02:32 PM

But knowing you and your rabid wolverine mentality, you aren't going to let that go.
a guy who has been shown to be a fool would continue his repeated strategy of LYING or misrepresenting what I said! when did I ever, EVER say that winning those 2 superbowls had NOTHING to do with the trophy naming!
I love how you zam bashers ALWAYS, A-L-W-A-Y-S HAVE TO RESORT TO BENDING the truth to try and win an arguement when you have been shown to be dead wrong !
cant win?
lie and misrepresent, SOP for you, mo and other zam bashers !

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 02:35 PM
You have your perspective, then there's reality.standing right next to me with it's arm around my shouilder, proclaiming the 2 of us as brothers and inseperable.
and then there is you and Mo with your arms around each other making weasel the homophob sick to his stomach.

Thnikkaman
07-30-2012, 02:35 PM
a guy who has been shown to be a fool would continue his repeated strategy of LYING or misrepresenting what I said! when did I ever, EVER say that winning those 2 superbowls had NOTHING to do with the trophy naming!
I love how you zam bashers ALWAYS, A-L-W-A-Y-S HAVE TO RESORT TO BENDING the truth to try and win an arguement when you have been shown to be dead wrong !
cant win?
lie and misrepresent, SOP for you, mo and other zam bashers !

I'm trying to help you Zam. There's a time and a place to fight, and a time and place to let it go. You are never able to understand when it's time to stop. The TRUTH to the matter is that you are just trolled on the regular on this board just to see the reaction. The passion you have for this team is great. But you are made a fool of constantly unless its in a food thread.

CoachChaz
07-30-2012, 03:04 PM
Cleveland is the good example. #2 against the pass, #30 against the run, #10 overall. How did that work out for them? Even better example, the worst 4 against the pass last year included 3 SB favorites and the Super Bowl winner.

IMO, the only time a well rounded defense matters any more is if you have a mediocre offense.

BroncoWave
07-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Cleveland is the good example. #2 against the pass, #30 against the run, #10 overall. How did that work out for them? Even better example, the worst 4 against the pass last year included 3 SB favorites and the Super Bowl winner.

IMO, the only time a well rounded defense matters any more is if you have a mediocre offense.

I would take our D over the Pats and Saints, and about even with the Giants. And the Browns numbers make sense since most teams didn't really have to pass against them and ran to protect leads.

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 04:46 PM
I'm trying to help you Zam. There's a time and a place to fight, and a time and place to let it go. You are never able to understand when it's time to stop. The TRUTH to the matter is that you are just trolled on the regular on this board just to see the reaction. The passion you have for this team is great. But you are made a fool of constantly unless its in a food thread.tweo folls accused me of not knowing why or how the lombardi trophy got hit's name. one of the two refuted my comment that I coined a phrase.
they were both wrong, i was right. all you did was try to defend them by giving me a back-handed conformation, while still diparaging me, thanks for nothing!
I was right about lombardi, I coined the phrase,
"attack the pass at the point of origin"
there is no other reality ! you telling me to not defend myself doesnt change that!

MOtorboat
07-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Wtf?

Cugel
07-30-2012, 05:21 PM

And who's the QB of the Cleveland Browns? Oh, yeah! Colt McCoy! The Browns thought so highly of him they drafted 29 year old Branden Weeden in the first round!

Gee! I wonder why teams would run on the Browns? Lets take a look!

PTS Scored: 13.6/ game (30th)
YDS 288.8 (29th)
PASS YDS 193.1 (24th)
RUSH YDS 95.7 (28th)

For the record their offense had the 2 of crap, the three of garbage, the four of nothing and the five of get out of town. Naturally teams tried to run on them. They couldn't score or move the ball on offense.

It's a slightly different matter when you are facing Peyton Manning:

Manning 2010: 4,700 yards passing (2nd in NFL), 66% completion percentage (2nd), 293.8 YPG passing (2nd), TDs 33 (2nd - tied with Tom Brady), QB rating: 91.9 (10th).

As a consequence of Manning, the Colts were 4th in the league in scoring, 27.2 ppg. When you're scoring close to 30 points a game other teams are going to have to stop trying to run the ball down your throat and pass effectively or they're going to be left in the dust. A lot.

Thnikkaman
07-30-2012, 07:05 PM
tweo folls accused me of not knowing why or how the lombardi trophy got hit's name. one of the two refuted my comment that I coined a phrase.
they were both wrong, i was right. all you did was try to defend them by giving me a back-handed conformation, while still diparaging me, thanks for nothing!
I was right about lombardi, I coined the phrase,
"attack the pass at the point of origin"
there is no other reality ! you telling me to not defend myself doesnt change that!

On the Lombardi trophy thing, I was merely pointing out that there was a bit of truth to both of your claims. I'm also trying to tell you quite frankly that you do not act like the smart person you claim to be. We've had this discussion before Zam. Your thoughts and opinions would be appreciated if you didn't act like a 12 year old with tourettes. I also pointed out that this is reason #1 why people troll you. Nobody is having a serious discussion with you when you go stream of consciousness. It's hilarious. The best defense for yourself is to not give the people who troll you what they want.

Just trying to help you Zam.

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 07:14 PM
trollhmoll, some clown wants to call me out I got plenty of time and opps to defend myself. its not my fault some folks have a kneee JERK reaction to ANYTHING I post! they always make it personal, just like you throwing in a derrogatory comment about my 'smarts" I am not willing to let them think they got away with anything.
thanks for your kind, caring, consideraTE ADVICE.iLL BE SURE TO NOTIFY THE nobel commitee.

MOtorboat
07-30-2012, 07:27 PM
trollhmoll, some clown wants to call me out I got plenty of time and opps to defend myself. its not my fault some folks have a kneee JERK reaction to ANYTHING I post! they always make it personal, just like you throwing in a derrogatory comment about my 'smarts" I am not willing to let them think they got away with anything.
thanks for your kind, caring, consideraTE ADVICE.iLL BE SURE TO NOTIFY THE nobel commitee.

You make it about you. When you say shit like "i cOINed that pHRase" it just sets you up for "no you didn't." (which you didn't)...and then you go off half-cocked about how everything is just an attack on you and yada, yada, hissy fit.

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 07:54 PM
You make it about you. When you say shit like "i cOINed that pHRase" it just sets you up for "no you didn't." (which you didn't)...and then you go off half-cocked about how everything is just an attack on you and yada, yada, hissy fit.no I did coin the pohrase, that has been proven by a member of your own pack !
you cannot prove otherwise because that phrase is a zambini original, I made it up, you cannot google the phrase without discovering that I am the author ! I know, you spent the ENTIRE day trying to find evidence to the contrary and came up empty, just like your cranium !
I make statements like that because they are true, bummer you cant accept reality.
still want to argue about lombardi?

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 07:57 PM
your the one that turns every thread into a personal zambini attack, you follow up every comment I make on every thread with a contrary opinion combined woth some derrogatory comment about me! you are the one that makes everything personnal and turns every thread. I am just unwilling to let you get away with it!

MOtorboat
07-30-2012, 07:59 PM
no I did coin the pohrase, that has been proven by a member of your own pack !
you cannot prove otherwise because that phrase is a zambini original, I made it up, you cannot google the phrase without discovering that I am the author ! I know, you spent the ENTIRE day trying to find evidence to the contrary and came up empty, just like your cranium !
I make statements like that because they are true, bummer you cant accept reality.
still want to argue about lombardi?

I never even argued with you about Lombardi in the first place. Jeebus. I simply pointed out its a different era.

your the one that turns every thread into a personal zambini attack, you follow up every comment I make on every thread with a contrary opinion combined woth some derrogatory comment about me! you are the one that makes everything personnal and turns every thread. I am just unwilling to let you get away with it!

Your ego is amazing. You make it about you. Every time.

MOtorboat
07-30-2012, 08:03 PM
And as to your "coined phrase," you can't coin a phrase that you only use. And twisting up the way you say "get to the quarterback," especially if the phrase isn't repeated isn't "coining" something. It's just Zam's ego getting in the way, once again.

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 08:06 PM

And you didn't "coin" that phrase...:rolleyes:your post, responding to me, and so it begins, like every thread. veiled comment to call me ignorant, an ignorant comment about how and why the lombardi trophy got its name, and then you flat out call me a liar, with no proof, history or rational thought, driven only by your kneeJERK hatred.
its the same M.O. in every thread !
its the MO m.O. !

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 08:10 PM
And as to your "coined phrase," you can't coin a phrase that you only use. And twisting up the way you say "get to the quarterback," especially if the phrase isn't repeated isn't "coining" something. It's just Zam's ego getting in the way, once again.is your mommy home? how old are you. you always talk about reading comprehension?
are you so blinded by your hate that you cant follow the english language/
I NEVER said i invented the concept of rushing the QB, i said i coined the phrase,
ATTACK THE PASS AT THE POINT OF ORIGIN, its a zambini original, i used it when i coached footballin the early 70's !
you wont find the phrase in any of the hundreds of books written on football by countless coaches and players, its my own !

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 08:12 PM
"you cant coin a phrase that you only use'
would somebody else like to expalin to MO how lame he sounds making a comment like this?
am i dueling with an unarmed man?

MOtorboat
07-30-2012, 08:22 PM
"you cant coin a phrase that you only use'
would somebody else like to expalin to MO how lame he sounds making a comment like this?
am i dueling with an unarmed man?

If no one else uses a phrase, it's not "coined" it's just something you say.

I refer to hot chicks who I know nothing about as "not ugly." Does that mean I've "coined" a phrase? No. Why? Because no one else says it, so it's just something I say. And now that we get down to it, you NEVER say it, except for a few examples from the Orangemane from six years ago, :rolleyes:

I don't even know why I respond to your ego-filled tripe. Boredom, I guess.

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 08:48 PM
its a shame they dont have back-peddling as a discipline in the cycling events, you could win the gold !

MOtorboat
07-30-2012, 08:53 PM
its a shame they dont have back-peddling as a discipline in the cycling events, you could win the gold !

What the hell are you babbling about? I just told you what "coining" a phrase involves, which isn't what you've done. Using it often and others using its because it "caught on." You've done neither, so spare me.

**** it.

Backpeddling? Let's talk about backpeddling.

Remember when you said the Lombardi trophy was named for defense, not offense (Lombardi vs. Coryell)?

And then proceeded to shit all over a thread claiming that's not what you claimed?

iLands
07-30-2012, 10:09 PM
So that Wolfe...

Chef Zambini
07-30-2012, 10:48 PM
Remember when you said the Lombardi trophy was named for defense, not offense (Lombardi vs. Coryell)?

yeh, thats exactly what i said, thanks for confirming exactly the scenario I predicted for my detractors.

Simple Jaded
07-30-2012, 10:54 PM
"I coined the phrase 'backpeddling'"-- Al Gore.......

Dzone
07-31-2012, 12:39 AM
The "Sid Gillman Trophy" , since he taught Coryell. lol...Who can forget the Nfl films of Gillman and Bambi? Legendary. "You'll lose him. You'll lose him!"

Oh ya, Derek Wolfe. He LIKES TO KICK ASS! I cant wait to see this guy go live. Someone said he looks small in his uniform. Is that true? Maybe he is a scrawny little scrapper, Isnt he 6-5 305?

Im wondering how the players are feeling after the new S&C program that was implemented post Tuten.

MOtorboat
07-31-2012, 06:52 AM

yeh, thats exactly what i said, thanks for confirming exactly the scenario I predicted for my detractors.

What does this mean, then, Zam?

Chef Zambini
07-31-2012, 03:38 PM
lombardi RAN the ball>
coryell was all about the pass, "air coryell"
vince, thats lombardis first name, had one particular famous quote regarding the run vs pass
way back in the 60's people were saying, the game has changed
the run is obsolete, passing is the new more dynamic offense and teams that pass the ball are the eventual winners.
yes, this was in the 60s when people started saying this crap !
Lombardis response?
as long as football is played outdoors and in december, teams who can run the ball and stop the run, those are the teams that will be holding the trophy at the end of the season.
LOMBARDI was an assistant coach along with tom landry in NY for the giants. LANDRY was the defensive coach, LOMBARDI OFFENSE !
VL always felt he was passed over for the job of HC because he was italian and it was also rumored that he had black heritage.
GB gave him his first chance at being a HC in the NFL
I think you can read most of this in wikipedia, a sure as hell know you are not going to take my word for it.
it had NOTHING to do with offense vs defense, my comment was run vs pass.

Chef Zambini
07-31-2012, 03:42 PM
can we please get back to wolfe? I think this thread has something to do with him.

Chef Zambini
07-31-2012, 03:47 PM
hopefully wolfe will be more than a pass rusher, because we need to stop the run!
regardless of what all you may think, a very famous man once said,
" those who stop the run, and those who can run the balls themselves, those are the teams that will be holding the trophy at the end of the season.
In fact they put this guys name on a trophy! they dont hand out the sid gillman award to the best team in the NFL.
again, as my original post stated, our broncos pre-occupation with pass defense concerns me.
if we cant stop the run, pass defense wont mean squat !

Chef Zambini
07-31-2012, 03:50 PM
...and thats called taking it full circle, a phrase I did not coin, but often use.

underrated29
07-31-2012, 04:42 PM
"I'd like to bend her over and show her the 50 states"
"Grizzly adams did have a beard"
"it means you are a baboon and I am not"
"I dont want a large farva"
"The problem with Scotland is its full of Scots"
"Look at those snappers will ya ralphy"
"How did you know she was a nazi?-..She talks in her sleep"
"Ive got worms"
"Shes' lost that lovin' feeling"
"he got hit like I got hit, but he aint F*****g breathin'"
"in god we trust"- coined phrase
"she sleeps above her covers. Four feet above her covers"
"Bastien, PLEASE, say my name!"
"A huma-hom-ah hoga. Does this man have a way with words or what"
" An assortment of delicious jams and jellies"
" I'm not shouting. Ok, Im Shouting, Im shouting, Im shouting!"
"R.E.S.P.E.C.T-rescue aid society"
"Look its only morning and already gerald has had more than he can handle"
"we've got to stop that mother faulkner"
"Thats funny she doesnt look druish"
" he is so famous, he is infamous"
"let her go or next time I will not miss"
" I had to ventilate someone"
"Because he is holding a thermal detonator"
"Get drunk on me, use the bucket to ice down your marbles"
"the fly! The fly is in my suit"
"Ive been called the songbird of my generation"
"Do the truffle shuffle"
"Santa claus doesnt give any breaks"
"grab the cat"
"The files are in the computer!"
"I say cap'n, do you hear something"

Ravage!!!
07-31-2012, 04:56 PM
Pass defense is always the key in the NFL.

underrated29
07-31-2012, 04:59 PM
" We should have padded her feet"
"fanoocies sit"
"hows your bowling arm?"
"You did, you miaged me"
"There is no spoon"
"Im right as the mail"
"Seriously, money cant buy knives"
"whats going to happen to the goat"
"He did a peter pan"
"little ninos pizza, its your delivery sir"
"I have two eyes , two hands and two mouths"
"Some things you never touch. One of them is another mans fries"
"Friends dont engage in sexual congress with another mans wife"
"A 22 will rattle around in your brain, like pac man until you die."
"...honey, loathsome in its own delicousness"
"Power words, benevolent,.......and bullsh*t"
"why dont you go find yourself a spin cycle"
"It helps to hear it from a friend, you're fat"
"Im a contract killer"
"thats my body you've got there, and I want it back"
"We sure wont be able to pole vault our way out of here"
" We dont have the resources or man power to launch that kind of a campaign"
"Lets start with the perfect omlett. Use milk for density. This is a mistake"

Jsteve01
07-31-2012, 06:48 PM
The game has evolved zam. I hate it too but it's the case.

SmilinAssasSin27
07-31-2012, 07:07 PM
I really hope Wolfe is what the coaches expect. He has a motor and the best DT pass rush stats from this draft class. As for Ayers...he was never a pass rusher. He shouldn't be hated on for that. He is a stable, run stuffing DE who will get you a few sacks. No more. No less.