PDA

View Full Version : Whos Going to Training Camp?

WARHORSE
07-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Ok guys. Its almost that time, and Im wondering whos going to be the TC Insiders this year that are going to be bringing daily updates about whats going on in camp.

Id be going myself but the Hawaiian Islands are a little more challenging when it comes to making oneself available for Broncos updates.

.......Which is why Im so grateful for those of you who are going.

This years TC is very intriguing due to all the changes, and Im gonna be amping if we cant get some updates.

So.........who will be the bearers of good news this year???????:coffee:

underrated29
07-20-2009, 11:56 AM
I am going to alteast one this year. I have never been before. I am stoked.

Does anyone know what days they do specific things?

For example. i want to see the rbs, the wr, and the lb.

I dont want to show up on a day that is line work and kicking and stuff.

G_Money
07-20-2009, 11:59 AM
I'll probably get there on a weekend. Might drag someone with, too, for the good company. We'll see. ;)

Should be a nice way to get enthused about the season, too. And I have a shiny camera to use. They say no video taping, but my camera does both, so just try and stop me. Mwahahahaha...

~G

Northman
07-20-2009, 12:01 PM
I know at some point Kaylore will be there. And i think Montrose as well.

underrated29
07-20-2009, 12:24 PM
I know at some point Kaylore will be there. And i think Montrose as well.

they better be. socal too.

WARHORSE
07-20-2009, 12:46 PM
Gmoney and Ud29, you just made my Christmas list buoyz!!!!

You know of course Gmoney.....if you come up with the goods, we'll have to change your name to Big Play Gmonay, huh?

(didnt that make you cringe?) heh!

:beer:

LTC Pain
07-20-2009, 12:54 PM

Same here! A handful of us will be at Dove Valley on 7 Aug. One of the guys going with us has season tickets and he can't make all the home games this season. I've never been to an NFL game yet so I smell an opportunity. Also trying to get another guy at work to go with us but he's a Raiders fan. I told him if he rode with me he had to wear his Raiders jersey! (hee hee).

Lonestar
07-20-2009, 01:15 PM

Does anyone know what days they do specific things?

For example. i want to see the rbs, the wr, and the lb.

I dont want to show up on a day that is line work and kicking and stuff.

http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41123

should answer some of your questions..

WARHORSE
07-20-2009, 09:15 PM
Whatever you guys do, just make sure you take a recorder you can talk into in order to record what ya see...............bring it back to da crew to share.

heh heh

pnbronco
07-20-2009, 11:49 PM
I'm planning on going, I'm so happy. I'm really bad with reports, but I will let you know if anyone stands out either way, remember I'm the female quilter.

FYI in the past they have only let in camera's that do not have a detachable lens, so you can take in a point and shoot one but who know what this year will be like.