PDA

View Full Version : Training Camp Day 3

iLands
07-28-2012, 02:43 PM
A day after lightning forced the Broncos indoors, the weather was once again perfect for a training camp practice Saturday morning.

Under sunny, 80-degree skies, the players donned pads for the first time, and it didn’t take long for the on-field fireworks to start.

This morning belonged to Peyton Manning and Eric Decker, but more on that later.

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/training-camp-2012-day-three-a-m/

iLands
07-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Glad to see Wolfe is still a beast with the pads on.

Bolden seems like a risk taking playmaker above. He'll need some polish, but he can clearly get the ball.

If you missed it yesterday, Quinton Carter injured his hamstring somehow indoors :-/

Superchop 7
07-28-2012, 04:45 PM
I was there......loved it......kudos to running a nice camp. (Much better than McD)

Beast mode......Stokely.....this guy is still breaking ankles....looked like a man among boys.....owned his guy in blocking drills....amazing.

BEST CATCH.....willis.....seroiusly......flat on back.....reaches up and snags the ball.

Best backup QB......sorry......just joking.......they all suck in their own ways.

Beast mode......Tony Carter......great effort all day.

Pull your head out.....Rahim Moore.....he just doesn't get it.....great athlete.....no clue.

Rick
07-28-2012, 05:24 PM
My pics didn't come out great, glare, rushing to take photo, and I suck.

Here is a few.