PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Jones (@postbroncos) starts her new daily radio show Tuesday morning on Mile High Sports Radio

Tned
07-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Next week, Lindsay Jones will become the newest name in Denver sports radio. She will be teaming up with Peter Burns and Mark Kiszla as co-hosts of the Mile High Club that airs from 7am to 9am weekdays on Mile High Sports Radio -- 1510 am / 93.7 FM locally. The program is also available to stream from the Mile High Radio website or on your Iphone/Android using the Tune In app. Due to Lindsay's NFL/Denver Post commitments, Nick Griffith of Fox 31 will sit in with Burns and Kiszla on Mondays.

Anyone that follows Lindsay on Twitter, reads her blog or articles on DenverPost.com or has heard her guest spots on Denver radio, Sirius NFL radio or ESPN, knows that Lindsay is one of the best sources of Broncos news on the Denver beat.

Here is the page for the Mile High Club. At the moment it still lists Eric Goodman as Burn's and Kiszla's co-host, but Goodman is moving to afternoons next week and Lindsay is taking his spot: http://www.milehighsports.com/?page_id=576

If you want to get a daily fix of Broncos talk, or other Denver sports, then you want to tune into Mile High Sports Radio and listen to Lindsay Jones, Peter Burns and Mark Kiszla.

Thnikkaman
07-27-2012, 08:32 AM
I'd listen if Kiszla wasn't involved.

Tned
07-30-2012, 08:23 AM
Correction, they are changing the name of the show to The Press Box.

MOtorboat
07-30-2012, 08:45 AM
Will they podcast it?

Tned
07-30-2012, 08:49 AM
Will they podcast it?

From what I've seen with MHS in the past, they podcast select interviews, but that's it.

Tned
07-31-2012, 08:05 AM
This morning is Lindsay's official first day on the Pressbox. Tune in now. Her and Peter work well together and make it fun to listen to, and lot's of great Broncos stuff.

Thnikkaman
07-31-2012, 09:13 AM
This morning is Lindsay's official first day on the Pressbox. Tune in now. Her and Peter work well together and make it fun to listen to, and lot's of great Broncos stuff.

What station?

Edit -- Nevermind, I RTFM

Dzone
07-31-2012, 05:35 PM
I bet Lindsey is probably pretty good.
I havent been a real fan of females hosting sports talk shows after hearing Amy Van Dyken with Rob Dibble...Van Dyken is about as bad as it gets. She should stick to spitting in the pool.

MOtorboat
07-31-2012, 09:13 PM
Well, posted this in the wrong thread...

Listened this morning. I liked it. Lindsay has a serious Bieber crush that she tries, sort of, to hide...

She'll be good on radio, and I think her twitter feed is going to help her, because radio is about being you, more than adhering to strict writing rules, and she's good at that.

Tned
07-31-2012, 09:23 PM
Well, posted this in the wrong thread...

Listened this morning. I liked it. Lindsay has a serious Bieber crush that she tries, sort of, to hide...

She'll be good on radio, and I think her twitter feed is going to help her, because radio is about being you, more than adhering to strict writing rules, and she's good at that.

Not sure about Kizla, but her and Burns seem very comfortable together, and that makes for good radio. Think I finally found my Vic and Gary replacement

Sent from my Android Xoom using Forum Runner

MOtorboat
07-31-2012, 09:25 PM
Not sure about Kizla, but her and Burns seem very comfortable together, and that makes for good radio. Think I finally found my Vic and Gary replacement

Sent from my Android Xoom using Forum Runner

I can't listen live a lot, but today I could. They can't replace Vic and Gary, but they were decent.

I LOVE Burns with the fantasy freaks on Sunday mornings. They call it fantasy freaks and focus on football, but they are year-round on Fox. Great show. Sad that it's from 8-11 a.m. CST on Sundays only.

tubby
07-31-2012, 11:49 PM
Correction, they are changing the name of the show to The Press Box.
This is an insult to Tim Neverett and Jim Armstrong. Even that weasel Kreckman who was their lackey back in the day. Press Box my balls.

Tned
08-07-2012, 07:12 AM
It's Tuesday morning, so Lindsay Jones should be back on the Press Box this morning. They should be talking about the new depth chart and what she's seeing a training camp. I won't be able to listen to much this morning. If anyone else does, post anything good about the depth chart, position battles or upcoming game.