PDA

View Full Version : Sooo...Anyone Buy Tickets Today?

MasterShake
07-18-2009, 07:46 PM
I wanted to go to the Patriots game, but they sold out of the half price tickets. But I did snag some for the home opener against the Browns and that should be fun. We may even win that game! :lol:

Anybody else snag any tickets?

Magnificent Seven
07-18-2009, 07:51 PM
I am planning to get several tickets for Steelers vs. Broncos game on Monday Night Football.

Italianmobstr7
07-18-2009, 08:02 PM
I'm going to Broncos-Cowboys.

Overtime
07-18-2009, 08:03 PM
im gonna try to pickup some Broncos vs. Bengals tickets here before long, and see if I can't drive up to Cincinnatti from Nashville for that game. I think that'd be fun.

BroncoTech
07-18-2009, 10:27 PM
I'm going to the first preseason game here in San Fran.

Magnificent Seven
07-18-2009, 11:26 PM
I'm going to the first preseason game here in San Fran.

Are you from San Fran? I live in San Mateo, CA.

Timmy!
07-18-2009, 11:47 PM
1st time in a couple years I didn't try get some half price tickets. I'm sure I'll make it to a game this year somehow though.

BroncoTech
07-19-2009, 12:07 AM
Are you from San Fran? I live in San Mateo, CA.

I'm right across the bridge in San Lorenzo.

Reidman
07-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Going to preseason game against Seahawks. Right behind Broncos
bench...should be fun, primetime Saturday night...

Bronco Bully
07-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Going to the Browns game. Tried getting tix for the Cowboys with no luck. Taking my son to his first Broncos game in Denver (my second). I'm in section 504 row 24 i think. I hope it's a good view. Working on getting better tickets and selling the ones I bought. :elefant:

MasterShake
07-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Going to the Browns game. Tried getting tix for the Cowboys with no luck. Taking my son to his first Broncos game in Denver (my second). I'm in section 504 row 24 i think. I hope it's a good view. Working on getting better tickets and selling the ones I bought. :elefant:

Honestly, I've sat everywhere from field level behind the Broncos bench all the way to the fifth level. My seats for the Browns game are in section 523. Personally I think the best seats are club level (300 sections) and 5th level because you get to be with some of the better fans. When I sat near the field, it was hard to see what was going on once the players left your view, and people actually got upset with me because I would stand up during defensive series and "block their view". The lower level crowd is older people who just want to sit and enjoy the game, I guess. :lol:

If your curios, heres a small pic from seatdata.com of the view from your section 504:
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/504.jpg

Bronco Bully
07-19-2009, 02:07 PM
Honestly, I've sat everywhere from field level behind the Broncos bench all the way to the fifth level. My seats for the Browns game are in section 523. Personally I think the best seats are club level (300 sections) and 5th level because you get to be with some of the better fans. When I sat near the field, it was hard to see what was going on once the players left your view, and people actually got upset with me because I would stand up during defensive series and "block their view". The lower level crowd is older people who just want to sit and enjoy the game, I guess. :lol:

If your curios, heres a small pic from seatdata.com of the view from your section 504:
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/504.jpg

Hmmmm didnt think of it that way. I just have a chance to get tickets in the 135 section in the 5th or 6th row. Last year I was in the lower levels and youre right, alot of fans were dormant as hell lol. Looked at me as if i was crazy as well on the defensive series. Maybe ill just give these tickets a try then.........

lex
07-19-2009, 02:09 PM
LOL...Pat has to win me back before I cough up that kind of coin.

I might go to a Bears game this year though but I doubt that even.

Lonestar
07-19-2009, 02:13 PM

thought for sure you'd be there rooting for your boy jay..:D

MasterShake
07-19-2009, 03:07 PM

Eh, I only paid like $26 a ticket and I have a year round pass for the light rail which is right by my house and takes me right to Invesco. Its about as expensive for me and my wife to go as it is to go out for drinks and a movie.

MasterShake
07-19-2009, 03:09 PM
Hmmmm didnt think of it that way. I just have a chance to get tickets in the 135 section in the 5th or 6th row. Last year I was in the lower levels and youre right, alot of fans were dormant as hell lol. Looked at me as if i was crazy as well on the defensive series. Maybe ill just give these tickets a try then.........

Yeah, I like the rowdy fans up in the upper decks. Plus its a lot easier to see plays develop and it seems louder at the top of the bowl. Last year I sat pretty much in the same section and me and some dudes behind me were high fiving and buying beers for each other the whole game. It was great! :lol:

shank
07-19-2009, 07:58 PM
haven't bought them yet, but i'm gonna get tickets to the broncos-bears preseason game.

MasterShake
07-19-2009, 07:59 PM
haven't bought them yet, but i'm gonna get tickets to the broncos-bears preseason game.

Yeah, my neighbor has season tickets but he travels for his job during a lot of preseason games and just gives me the tickets. I'd love to go to that one.

shank
07-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Yeah, my neighbor has season tickets but he travels for his job during a lot of preseason games and just gives me the tickets. I'd love to go to that one.

i can't wait. it's pretty perfect. 3 quarters of orton v. cutler most likely.

MasterShake
07-19-2009, 08:09 PM
i can't wait. it's pretty perfect. 3 quarters of orton v. cutler most likely.

Yeah. Hopefully no one gets sacked and tears an ACL. That would be horrible.

*cough*

Nah, just kidding. Should be fun.:lol:

broncohead
07-19-2009, 08:37 PM
broncos- chargers first game

BroncoBJ
07-19-2009, 09:23 PM
The Pats tickets got all sold out? .. What time did you buy them? I got tickets for me and my mom for that game. Probably about 50 minutes after they went on sale. Tickets together were sold out.. so I got tickets close to each other and single tickets.

Section 118 and 119.

I'll also be at the Steelers and Giants games. :rockon:

And maybe 1 or 2 more games. But those are the definates. :salute:

MasterShake
07-19-2009, 09:37 PM
The Pats tickets got all sold out? .. What time did you buy them? I got tickets for me and my mom for that game. Probably about 50 minutes after they went on sale. Tickets together were sold out.. so I got tickets close to each other and single tickets.

Section 118 and 119.

I'll also be at the Steelers and Giants games. :rockon:

And maybe 1 or 2 more games. But those are the definates. :salute:

It was the half price tickets that sold out. I could still buy some normal tickets for $380 a seat but I would like to have a Christmas this year. :D

BroncoBJ
07-19-2009, 11:07 PM
It was the half price tickets that sold out. I could still buy some normal tickets for $380 a seat but I would like to have a Christmas this year. :D

I went on there and theres still half priced tickets for the Pats/Broncos game now. But you cant get them together.

You need to put 1 ticket. And then do 1 ticket again.

Arkansas Bronco
07-19-2009, 11:13 PM
Im not even buying Sunday ticket this year. Ill watch when I can maybe get the audio from yahoo. But until I see how this rebuilding goes I am keepin my cash.

MasterShake
07-20-2009, 08:29 AM
I went on there and theres still half priced tickets for the Pats/Broncos game now. But you cant get them together.

You need to put 1 ticket. And then do 1 ticket again.

They must have released some. Too late now :)

Thnikkaman
07-20-2009, 08:58 AM
Just placed a bid on e-bay for tickets for the Monday night game at San Diego. Its a pipe dream, but the game is on my birthday.

jrelway
07-20-2009, 10:28 AM
i'll be getting tickets to the broncos @ skins and broncos @ ravens games this year. finally their coming to my area.

rcsodak
07-20-2009, 09:04 PM

Why not the Rams, while you're at it? :lol: