PDA

View Full Version : Lol @ Al Davis' Comments/Former Faider Crying

Overtime
07-18-2009, 05:35 PM
bawahahahahahahahahahaha!

omg I still laughing so hard and it's been like 20 minutes ago that I heard it.

I was watching NFL Network, and they were talking about the 10 Biggest Meltdowns of NFL History.

The Biggest Meltdown was the Immaculate Reception Faiders vs. Steelers in 197?

and Al Davis (a much younger, but still dumb Al Davis) says if it hadn't been for that call, the "Faiders would have won 10 Super Bowls". :crazy:

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

yeah right and I got a 12" dick as big around as a beer can too.

woulda won 10 Super Bowls?

:pound:

Al Davis, I'm clapping because you receive the award for the "Dumbest Statement Ever Made By an NFL Owner".
:congrats:

I'd also like to note former Faider loser Jon Ritchie is "STILL CRYING" over the Tuck Rule Call, where Brady threw an INCOMPLETE PASS, and the Faiders thought they had a fumble recovery, but the call was "CORRECTLY" reversed by the refs after instant review, in the 2001 Playoffs

Jon Ritchie "Maybe I'm just blocking it out intentionally".

"But what about when he had both hands on it, when it was stripped."

someone bring Jon Ritchie a "WAAAAAAAAAHMBULANCE" because he's a crybaby ass bitch. :bawling:

http://www.nathanpralle.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/wambulance.jpg

Devilspawn
07-18-2009, 07:43 PM
This thread is like a suicide bomber pressing the detonator only to have a bunch of chicken feathers and confetti spew out of his vest.

But he still blew himself up. How?

The program you watched was called the Top 10 Most Controversial Calls. The two plays you listed were playoff games still talked about today by everyone. The Tuck Rule is talked about all year, perhaps once a week when a similar play shows up. The Immaculate Reception is undoubtably THE most famous play in NFL history.

Now, the show you named, the Top 10 Biggest Meltdowns, were:

#10: Trey Junkin's bad snap
#9: Tony Romo, Mr. December
#8: Mike Vandershank misses game winning FGs
#7: 2006 Cardinals (They are who we thought they were)
#6: 2008 Broncos :pound:
#5: Marty Shottenheimer's Post Season Woes
#4: Brett Favre throws to the wrong person at the wrong times
#3: 1994 Jets loss to the Dolphins (Fake spike)
#2: AFC's Unlucky 13 Straight Super Bowl losses
#1: Jim Mora's "Playoffs?!"

Now who's going to clean up all these chicken feathers?

Overtime
07-18-2009, 08:07 PM
ok so i botched the name of the show, but you get my point, which was Al Davis' homer statement that if it weren't for that call, they'd of won 10 Super Bowls...which is just downright hilarious in and of itself.

god I can't wait till that man dies, I just hope when he does it doesn't turn into the Michael Jackson funeral part 2.

OaklandRaider
07-18-2009, 08:51 PM
ROFL! Dude, you didn't even get the show you were watching correct. :lol: You're hopeless.

Oh, and the show you THOUGHT you were watching, Top 10 Biggest Meltdowns. Guess who made the list?

3 Game lead......3 Weeks left to go......

http://blogs.rockymountainnews.com/rockytalklive/broncoschargersrtl.jpg

Worst Collapse in NFL history. :pound:

AlWilsonizKING
07-18-2009, 10:00 PM
ROFL! Dude, you didn't even get the show you were watching correct. :lol: You're hopeless.

Oh, and the show you THOUGHT you were watching, Top 10 Biggest Meltdowns. Guess who made the list?

The Faiders can only imagine what it would be like to have a 3 game lead with 3 weeks to go.

PEACE!!!

MOtorboat
07-19-2009, 12:26 AM

lol.

You're an idiot.

Good thing Devilspawn is here to help you.

Overtime
07-19-2009, 12:26 AM
The Faiders can only imagine what it would be like to have a 3 game lead with 3 weeks to go.

PEACE!!!

exactly, at least we were competing for something. but no we really didn't have the worst collapse in NFL History,

i think the Raiders still hold that because they went from 12-4 and getting their asses severely beaten in the Super Bowl, to 4-12 the next year? and then on to a 6 year skid that would never include more wins than 5 in a season. Now that's epic....and unrivaled.

they should be good for a continuation of that trend this year, 4-12, maybe 5-11, again.

Midnight Blue
07-19-2009, 02:59 AM
This thread is like a suicide bomber pressing the detonator only to have a bunch of chicken feathers and confetti spew out of his vest.

The program you watched was called the Top 10 Most Controversial Calls. The two plays you listed were playoff games still talked about today by everyone. The Tuck Rule is talked about all year, perhaps once a week when a similar play shows up. The Immaculate Reception is undoubtably THE most famous play in NFL history.

#6: 2008 Broncos :pound:

The most controversial call of the entire playoff series happened in that game before Vanderjagt missed the FG. Troy Polamalu intercepted a Paidaton Manning pass... advanced it nearly 10 yards then fumbled and recovered his own fumble. Officials ruled it an incomplete pass and gave the ball back to the Colts.

Gamechanger
07-19-2009, 03:36 AM
The most controversial call of the entire playoff series happened in that game before Vanderjagt missed the FG. Troy Polamalu intercepted a Paidaton Manning pass... advanced it nearly 10 yards then fumbled and recovered his own fumble. Officials ruled it an incomplete pass and gave the ball back to the Colts.

they got it right......=/

nah not really

ursamajor
07-19-2009, 07:10 AM

#6: 2008 Broncos

My personal favorite.

m_N1OjGhIFc

NorthernLights
07-19-2009, 08:54 AM

The NFL Network obviously put the list of most controversial calls before week 2 of last year because the Premature Edhoculation should rank in the top 10 (at least in my book).

Devilspawn
07-19-2009, 11:06 AM
My personal favorite.
I think that's everyone's favorite. People use that in everyday life now. That's surpassed Mora's "playoffs?!" rant IMO.

The NFL Network obviously put the list of most controversial calls before week 2 of last year because the Premature Edhoculation should rank in the top 10 (at least in my book).
Well at least they included Week 2... of 1978. ;)

kNMy6FV10VM

Totally legal. :D

Northman
07-19-2009, 11:20 AM

PEACE!!!

Ouch, that one left a mark. :lol:

Northman
07-19-2009, 11:21 AM

It is interesting that particular call didnt make it.

ursamajor
07-19-2009, 04:28 PM
I think that's everyone's favorite. People use that in everyday life now. That's surpassed Mora's "playoffs?!" rant IMO.
The funniest part is the look on Green's face after the rant, and the dejected way that he walks away from the podium. He looks like a kid who has just had his ball stolen. I guess in a matter of speaking, he did.

NorthernLights
07-19-2009, 06:11 PM

Well at least they included Week 2... of 1978. ;)

kNMy6FV10VM

Totally legal. :D

I started writing a response and got so amped up, I had to walk away and re-focus. We had season tickets but I wasn't able to go to that game because I had to play in a soccer game. The rest of my family was there and I watched it live on TV and there is no way anyone will ever convince me it was a legal play.

Stabler knew he was getting sacked (even admitted it) and threw the ball forward. It should have ended right then and there, but the idiot refs let the play keep going and the rest is history.

Walking away again. Deep breath, deep breath.