PDA

View Full Version : Rod Smith Bustin Jamie Dukes with his Rings

WARHORSE
07-13-2009, 06:27 PM
Just on NFL Network.

Rod and Jamie Dukes were discussing the Broncos. Rod said he thinks the Broncos are gonna be a lot better than people think, and Jamie of course is casting the doubt.

Rod held up his hands like a fighter, hands ablaze with his two superbowl rings cutting the darkness, and told Dukes, "Dont make me put my hands up......you dont wanna see any of this......."

Somethin to that effect anyways.........heh heh

BRONCOS BABY!!

dogfish
07-13-2009, 06:48 PM
"Before you start popping off at the mouth you ought to get yourself some of these."

~rod smith, directed to eddie quitterson

Denver Native (Carol)
07-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Is this the video, if not it is great:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81147ad5/Top-10-Smiths

atwater27
07-13-2009, 09:28 PM
Is this the video, if not it is great:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81147ad5/Top-10-Smiths

WOW! 3 Broncos made the list! And my boy Bruce made the top. Sweeeeeeeet! Props to Dennis Rod and Neil.:beer:

BroncoWave
07-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Jamie Dukes is a moron. I just want to punch the screen every time I see him talk. I'm glad Rod Smith told him what's up!

Denver Native (Carol)
07-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Also, NFL Live Chat today with Rod:

http://chat.nfl.com/front/archived_chat/353

Shazam!
07-13-2009, 10:06 PM
The problem with the Broncos the last couple of seasons is the loss of character guys like Rod, Al and Lynch who were examples of leadership to the rest of the folks.

I agree with him, I don't think Denver will be the rainwreck everyone thinks they will be.

jrelway
07-13-2009, 10:33 PM
Man I love rod smith. True love for his team. "The system was good, TD was great". Hell yeahh!!

Northman
07-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Rod Smith is all class and a true Bronco in every essence of the word.

aberdien
07-14-2009, 01:22 AM
Rod Smith is all class and a true Bronco in every essence of the word.

Yeah, Rod Smith is what EVERY team needs.

Actually, just the Broncos.

Dirk
07-14-2009, 05:50 AM
I wish Brandon would go to therapy or something with Rod. Rod is a perfect example of someone that had problems and went through the steps to make himself a better person and a respected man. Although he had his little "anger" problem in 2000 (IIRC) and had to go to anger management classes...He is still the role model for success if BMarsh would just reach out.

Rod is my favorite Broncos receiver of all time. Eddie Mac coming in 2nd.

T.K.O.
07-14-2009, 09:57 AM
rod smith said it best....."the broncos are gonna be alot better than people think ".....rod has been reading my posts !
not to mention it sounded like he was applying for a coaching spot !HIRE HIM JOSH !
he would be a great recievers coach to mentor the youngsters on the team.
you cant teach what he can unless you have done what he did !!!!!!!
and dukes was sooooooo jealous....lol
i like how he said 2-3 is what were looking at through our 1st 5 games,even though he hasnt even seen the team practice.
rod shut him up !

were gonna be like rocky....nobody's gonna give us a chance ,but with the right amount of guts and heart we could .....go......all.......the.....WAY !:salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
07-14-2009, 12:08 PM
Yesterday's video - they start talking about Brandon's situation

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81147803/Broncos-2009-outlook

scott.475
07-14-2009, 10:26 PM
Jamie Dukes is a moron. I just want to punch the screen every time I see him talk. I'm glad Rod Smith told him what's up!

Talk? That guy doesn't "talk", he shouts, yels, hollers, screams, but he sure as heck doesn't talk. He reminds me of these people that talk louder and louder at foreign language speakers thinking that will make them understand you...I think Dukes works under the same thought process, that the louder he hollers the smarter he sounds.

Anyway, Rod is awesome. I can't disagree with 1 and 2 on that list, but I am not sure #8 is right for Rod, seems he should be a little higher on the list than that.

dogfish
07-15-2009, 01:24 AM
I wish Brandon would go to therapy or something with Rod. Rod is a perfect example of someone that had problems and went through the steps to make himself a better person and a respected man. Although he had his little "anger" problem in 2000 (IIRC) and had to go to anger management classes...He is still the role model for success if BMarsh would just reach out.

Rod is my favorite Broncos receiver of all time. Eddie Mac coming in 2nd.

a man of respect, huh? never knew rod was in the mafia-- i'm not sure brandon needs any gangster role models. . . .

powderaddict
07-16-2009, 01:17 PM
That was awesome. I love how you can tell it got under Duke's sking too :lol:

Smith is THE MAN. Dukes is just an idiot.