PDA

View Full Version : Belicheat is not only a cheater, he's a first-class jerk

topscribe
10-28-2007, 05:52 PM
The pansies are up on the Skins 38-0 in the 4th QTR, and the pansies go for
it on 4th down at the Skins' seven-yard-line.

I think the word "class" to Belicheat is where he probably stole the answers
out of his teacher's desk in high school.

-----

Tned
10-28-2007, 05:58 PM

-----

Something all coaches should do. In certain tie breaking situation, total points come into play. I would much rather see that than what Shanny has done over the years, which is begin to run out the clock late in the 2nd quarter or at the start of the 3rd when having a lead, only to watch it dissipate.

topscribe
10-28-2007, 06:02 PM
Something all coaches should do. In certain tie breaking situation, total points come into play. I would much rather see that than what Shanny has done over the years, which is begin to run out the clock late in the 2nd quarter or at the start of the 3rd when having a lead, only to watch it dissipate.

Watch a 38-0 lead dissipate in the fourth quarter? C'mon.

Belicheat is a sleezebag. That's why it happened.

-----

Poet
10-28-2007, 06:08 PM
BB is has as much class as a closed school does. The Patriots organization has no class at all either. The reason they get a pass for it in the media is because they have the golden boy Brady on their team. I like guys like Brady and Vrabel and Bruschi. I hate guys like BB and Rodney Harrison.

KCL
10-28-2007, 06:23 PM
this was posted on BM..And like I said there...

the other team should of scored more points....:laugh:

topscribe
10-28-2007, 06:25 PM

It most certainly would have made it more possible to win, wouldn't it? :lol:

-----

Tned
10-28-2007, 06:35 PM

Exactly. I am not aware of any 'mercy' rules in the NFL.

topscribe
10-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Exactly. I am not aware of any 'mercy' rules in the NFL.

I am aware, however, of class and sportsmanship.

But I guess I'm going to have to do something else to stir up my pansies friends here. :noidea:

-----

KCL
10-28-2007, 06:59 PM

But I guess I'm going to have to do something else to stir up my pansies friends here. :noidea:

-----

well you can join some of the other Bronco fans on BM...they are about to
go into cardiac arrest posting about it.

Of course I might have a little something to do with that!;)

topscribe
10-28-2007, 07:04 PM
well you can join some of the other Bronco fans on BM...they are about to
go into cardiac arrest posting about it.

Of course I might have a little something to do with that!;)

Well, they're over there probably over there because it's so boring over here.

This is the place we're supposed to have fights . . . but I don't see any. *sigh*

-----

KCL
10-28-2007, 07:26 PM
Well, they're over there probably over there because it's so boring over here.

This is the place we're supposed to have fights . . . but I don't see any. *sigh*

-----

AH....You might try the P and R section....;)

I think its that a way------------->

topscribe
10-28-2007, 07:30 PM

Yeah boy!! :shocked:

-----

underrated29
10-28-2007, 07:47 PM
i agree top i thought that was pretty lame. The part of the game that made me mad was near the end of the 1st when asante samuel made an interception.

the announcer said " there is asamte samuel with another interception..blah blah... thats why he led the league in interceptions last year with 10."

Oh really, Was he not sharing that lead with champ, or did some of champs not count because he was only thrown at 20 times last year?

If you wanna give him props thats fine, but make sure to give credit to other non patriot players too.

Tned
10-28-2007, 08:01 PM

-----

Ooops, I just realized this was in the Duck Before Entering forum. This is where I exit stage left.

Carry On...

AlWilsonizKING
10-28-2007, 08:03 PM
If you wanna give him props thats fine, but make sure to give credit to other non patriot players too.

HA that's wishful thinkin'.......hehe

I didn't see the game, but even though I don't like "mercy rules" there is a thing called sportsmanship, and going for it ON 4th DOWN, 7 YARDS FROM THE ENDZONE, when leading 38 - 0 showns no kind of sportsmanship or class!! I don't care about tiebreakers and all that.....you know you're gonna win the game.....JUST KICK THE FG and take the 3 points......

I hate the Patsies...I hate Brady.....and I hate Belicheat.

Even if the Bronc's were winning b that much, I would still have issues with going for it that close, on 4th down leading by so much......

PEACE!!!

Nomad
10-28-2007, 08:21 PM

In a way I tend to agree! This year's New England team is such a dominant team and if other teams can't compete then forfeit the games. But after 38 pts the second string should be in and not going for it on 4th down. I'm not bashing Shanny or anything and I'm in no way comparing him to Belichick but I do like how Belichick isn't conservative like Shannahan is when he gets a big lead. 4 quarters and 60 mins in a game and play every minute as if you're losing. No one has to agree with me but I see nothing wrong with the play of the Patriots.

KCL
10-28-2007, 08:28 PM
In a way I tend to agree! This year's New England team is such a dominant team and if other teams can't compete then forfeit the games. But after 38 pts the second string should be in and not going for it on 4th down. I'm not bashing Shanny or anything and I'm in no way comparing him to Belichick but I do like how Belichick isn't conservative like Shannahan is when he gets a big lead. 4 quarters and 60 mins in a game and play every minute as if you're losing. No one has to agree with me but I see nothing wrong with the play of the Patriots.

I agree with you and I got into a big stupid thread about it on BM which ended with a Bronco fan calling me classless...:rolleyes:

There were some others in the thread that agreed with me but why do
people have to resort to personal attacks?

I think he was just mad cause he knew I was right...:laugh:

Poet
10-28-2007, 08:36 PM

P and R is where the mud flies. Easily the best forum on the MB.

When you got for it on fourth down up that many points you are just rubbing it in. BB is one of the worst people in the NFL as far as class goes. No, he isnt as bad as the bengals chris henry or pacman jones, but this stuff could come back to bite him in the butt. Sportswriters that vote for the HOF have really long memories.....

topscribe
10-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Okay, so we all ought to stand up for the pansies here.

-----

KCL
10-28-2007, 08:38 PM
Okay, so we all ought to stand up for the pansies here.

-----

I will......:laugh:

MNPatsFan
10-28-2007, 10:33 PM
When you got for it on fourth down up that many points you are just rubbing it in. BB is one of the worst people in the NFL as far as class goes.NO, when you go for it in that situation, you are saying I'm not going to kick the FG and add more points to the score, rather I am going to run the ball up the middle so that you can attempt to stop us and take over possession of the ball. The Patriots have done the same thing in each and every game this season. To my knowledge they have ALWAYS run it on those 4th downs just as they did today. Moreover, most of those teams stopped the Patriots and took over the ball on downs, which I along with the announcers believe shows class because they are not running the score up IF the defense STOPS them.;)

Just because the Redskins FAILED to stop the Patriots on the run up the middle so that the Redskins could take over possession of the ball DOES NOT make the Patriots bad sports. If the Redskins can't stop a simple run up the middle, which they know is coming, that is their fault/problem, not the Patriots. I have to admit, however, that I was surprised that the Patriots threw for the TD several plays after that.

Under your theory, the Patriots should simply start kneeling on the ball at the end of the third quarter or start of the fourth quarter even though there have been 32 and 34 point quarters earlier this season.:goofy: Moreover, you probably wanted the backup quarterback, Matt Cassell, to stop at the 1 yard line and kneel down rather than run it in after he scrambled through the Redskins defense.:rolleyes:

The Patriots and most other teams need to and should give their back-up QBs in game experience, rather than simply having them kneel on the ball because IF something were to happen to Brady, Manning, etc, the backup would have to become the starter and run the team.

Devilspawn
10-29-2007, 12:09 AM
What's everybody complaining about? The Redskins are also in fault for not stopping them. Football gives teams a 60 minute time limit, but that doesn't mean the last 15 minutes are pending. Field goal vs. TD? Big deal, it would've been 48-7. Still an ass kicking. Leave the mercy rules for Little League. If it happened vs. my team, I'd be mad at my team for not learning from the first 45 points to stop them from getting 52.

I know the thing about class and respect and all. But screw it, Brady, Moss and the Pats defense are on my fantasy team. :D

topscribe
10-29-2007, 12:14 AM
What's everybody complaining about? The Redskins are also in fault for not stopping them. Football gives teams a 60 minute time limit, but that doesn't mean the last 15 minutes are pending. Field goal vs. TD? Big deal, it would've been 48-7. Still an ass kicking. Leave the mercy rules for Little League. If it happened vs. my team, I'd be mad at my team for not learning from thew first 45 points to stop them from getting 52.

Take it from one who knows.

You've had a lot of chances to be mad at your team. :laugh:

-----

Devilspawn
10-29-2007, 12:49 AM
Take it from one who knows.

You've had a lot of chances to be mad at your team. :laugh:

-----

That's a different kind of anger. No, that's high blood pressure frustration. If a team allows a combined 25 points in tw games and loses them both because of an interception with less than two minutes left in both those games, any pet or wall within 10' is a cloud of dust. It's much much worse than getting stomped on for 60, knowing you can't do anything about it. MUCH worse. :tsk:

Off topic, I can't wait to see when Kiffin gets his guys here...

Poet
10-29-2007, 12:57 AM
Pats fan, do you even think when you type this crap out? The game was over, you where up by over 30 points and you went for it at inside their ten yard line. But sure, it isn't bad sportsmanships to just run up the score. What is hysterical is when they keep doing that and Brady gets hurt when BB leaves him in too long. Man that would be hysterical to see them lose a single game and not go undefeated because BB wanted to stomp on everyone out of anger because he got caught being the cheater that he is.

The Patriots are the same team that claims to never get due respect, that cheats, that runs up the score and to top it all off they get away with it because their QB is a media darling. If TO does a dance in the endzone then he is classless, but if the Patriots take Shawn Merriman's dumb little dance it is ok. The Patriots are lucky that they are so beloved.

SR
10-29-2007, 03:31 AM
I fail to see the big deal. I had no problem with the Chargers whipping Denver's ass 40-whatever to 3. They didn't stop playing in the 4th quarter even though they knew the game was over. Personally, I loved watching the Patriots run the score up. Their team is incredible to watch.

sneakers
10-29-2007, 03:48 AM

-----

I think he is actually an android like Troy Aikman, he is incapable of showing emotion (ever see a smile?), and is unable to feel empathy only cold-hearted decisions that are only foiled when he coaches against the Denver Broncos.

SR
10-29-2007, 04:05 AM
There is no f-ing way Denver would beat the Patriots this year.

sneakers
10-29-2007, 06:30 AM
There is no f-ing way Denver would beat the Patriots this year.

If tom brady had a broken leg?

Poet
10-29-2007, 07:19 AM
If tom brady had a broken leg?

Pretty sure that Brady cannot be hurt. The guy has to be a friggin robot. If Tom Brady makes more then 4 mistakes in a single game get on the roof of your home and grab a gun because he is malfunctioning and the rest of his robot brethren.

God I hate that entire franchise.

WTE
10-29-2007, 09:04 AM

-----

Yeah, like maybe post this drivel after the World Series is over. Boston fans have been very busy watching their Championship teams on TV. That doesn't leave much time to troll.

BTW, New Hampshire hockey swept Colorado College in their weekend series.

It's just total domination up here in New England!!!

SR
10-29-2007, 09:21 AM
CC sucks. I'd like to see NH play (and get their asses handed to them by) DU.

WTE
10-29-2007, 09:45 AM
CC sucks. I'd like to see NH play (and get their asses handed to them by) DU.

Denver University Hockey???

The same team that got shutout last night 3-0?

Ha!! Can you say over rated?

SR
10-29-2007, 10:32 AM
Denver University Hockey???

The same team that got shutout last night 3-0?

Ha!! Can you say over rated?

There's lots of games left my friend. Even the best of the best lose in hockey. Don't try to get in a pissing match with me regarding hockey because I won't play. I love every aspect of the game and refuse to get in to stupid ass arguements with people about which team is better because no team is better than the Colorado Avalanche. :D

Medford Bronco
10-29-2007, 03:07 PM
:eviltongue:
There's lots of games left my friend. Even the best of the best lose in hockey. Don't try to get in a pissing match with me regarding hockey because I won't play. I love every aspect of the game and refuse to get in to stupid ass arguements with people about which team is better because no team is better than the Colorado Avalanche. :D

hockey talk in a football thread :laugh:

I love it, even though I have no idea who anyone is on college hockey
teams

I think My Canes are better than the Avs :eviltongue: (this means I am joking of course LOL)

broncosfanscott
11-01-2007, 02:47 AM

-----

Totally agree with you tops. He says after the game, "What do you want us to do, kick a field goal?" I mean does he actually think his team is going to lose a 41-0 lead. :confused: