PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know?

underrated29
07-13-2012, 09:42 AM
I have searched online, checked google, checked espn etc etc etc....

I just need to know when the espn fantasy football magazine comes out? Does anyone know this. It would help me out a lot and save time from checking the store every so often.

Thnikkaman
07-13-2012, 09:50 AM
Oh ur29, you little scamp.

Chef Zambini
07-13-2012, 10:08 AM
MAGAZINES ARE WORTHLESS !
they are filled with worthless advertizing and out of date information ! you are better off going with a FREE cheat sheet available on line and reading web info that is current!

BroncoNut
07-13-2012, 10:15 AM
I have searched online, checked google, checked espn etc etc etc....

I just need to know when the espn fantasy football magazine comes out? Does anyone know this. It would help me out a lot and save time from checking the store every so often.

im not really sure ur, but I would think pretty soon

BroncoNut
07-13-2012, 10:16 AM
MAGAZINES ARE WORTHLESS !
they are filled with worthless advertizing and out of date information ! you are better off going with a FREE cheat sheet available on line and reading web info that is current!

yeah, because they glue themselves shut after first use, huh Zam?

MOtorboat
07-13-2012, 11:01 AM
All of their cheat sheets and rankings are free on the website. Don't bother with the magazine (which I think is just an issue of ESPN Magazine in August...which usually isn't very good for anything past the third round, anyway).

underrated29
07-13-2012, 12:05 PM
I think you guys are mistaking what I want it for. I do not use their cheat sheets. I am aware of the online material of all the fantasy sites. I personally like the CBS rankings best. But I make my own cheat sheets/player rankings. Ever since I have started doing this, I have won at least 1 league every year. In any event, the ESPN magazine has a few things that are quick and easy references to my needs which is why I want it. The rest of it is just reading material when I am floating in the pool or dropping a deuce. Still, their magazine has what I need and I remember it usually coming out in June, we are now in July and I am like WTF?

Anyone have any idea or a way to check?

MOtorboat
07-13-2012, 12:08 PM
I think you guys are mistaking what I want it for. I do not use their cheat sheets. I am aware of the online material of all the fantasy sites. I personally like the CBS rankings best. But I make my own cheat sheets/player rankings. Ever since I have started doing this, I have won at least 1 league every year. In any event, the ESPN magazine has a few things that are quick and easy references to my needs which is why I want it. The rest of it is just reading material when I am floating in the pool or dropping a deuce. Still, their magazine has what I need and I remember it usually coming out in June, we are now in July and I am like WTF?

Anyone have any idea or a way to check?

A couple of year's ago they invented this thing called Google. It's awesome.

MOtorboat
07-13-2012, 12:12 PM
This says Aug. 6

http://www.espncms.com/magazine/espn-the-magazine/2012-editorial-calendar.aspx

shank
07-13-2012, 12:38 PM
And he vowed to put an end to threads such as this! (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=espn+fantasy+football+magazine+2012)

Chef Zambini
07-13-2012, 01:48 PM
if it comes out in the first week in august it will be up to date for JULY.
save it for deuce dropping in case you run out of TP, that must be your other intended use.
I think you can get all the same articles and more on the ESPN insider on the web, and that will give you more comment and opinion all season long ! save a tree !
magazines and newspapers are archaic forms of communication and belong in a museum along with the 8 track

underrated29
07-13-2012, 01:49 PM
A couple of year's ago they invented this thing called Google. It's awesome.

A couple of posts ago I made a statement where I checked it. It's awesome.