PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain Elway by Joe Walsh

FlyByU
07-12-2012, 10:57 PM
I have looked and looked for this and finally found it. So I thought I would post it so you guys can take a look and take a drive down memory lane. I don't know how to post youtube videos so if some one can go ahead. I loved this when I seen it many years ago and was so happy to run across it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xmyUAP1_NU&feature=share

Chef Zambini
07-12-2012, 11:10 PM
love it !

MOtorboat
07-13-2012, 07:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xmyUAP1_NU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

MasterShake
07-13-2012, 08:14 AM
Anyone remember this from the mid-80's?

S3gl6qf18NQ

Sorry for the crappy video, its the best I could find. My dad has a bunch of Broncos VHS tapes (including The Drive) and I know they have this on it. I'll have to convert it to digital sometime.

Thnikkaman
07-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Once every couple of years, this thread gets created anew.

MasterShake
07-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Once every couple of years, this thread gets created anew.

Well its easy to forget stuff like this. This was a time before you could just send a youtube video to someone and they could watch it on your phone. You either saw it live or had a friend come over to watch it on your VCR. I was actaully shocked someone took the time to convert and upload the video of I LOVE ELWAY.

My favorite part of the whole thing is him adjusting the "tracking". I don't believe anyone under 20 knows what the hell that means!:lol:

Italianmobstr7
07-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Freaking love it!! That was played during the first Broncos game I ever attended Broncos vs Patriots in 1998! I was 11 years old and it was at old mile high. I'll never forget!

AlWilsonizKING
07-13-2012, 06:06 PM
I used to have a casette tape with about 15-20 Broncos songs. I recorded them from the radio when the Broncos went to the Superbowls in the 80's. I have looked for it but cannot find it.....if I do, I'll try to get some of the songs up.

It had "I Love Elway(I Love L.A.)", "The Broncos are going to Pasadena(Little ol Lady From Pasadena)", "Three Amigos" and many more.

PEACE!!!

GEM
07-16-2012, 01:52 PM
I used to have a casette tape with about 15-20 Broncos songs. I recorded them from the radio when the Broncos went to the Superbowls in the 80's. I have looked for it but cannot find it.....if I do, I'll try to get some of the songs up.

It had "I Love Elway(I Love L.A.)", "The Broncos are going to Pasadena(Little ol Lady From Pasadena)", "Three Amigos" and many more.

PEACE!!!

I remember rocking to all those in jr. high! :)

topscribe
07-16-2012, 05:21 PM
Well its easy to forget stuff like this. This was a time before you could just send a youtube video to someone and they could watch it on your phone. You either saw it live or had a friend come over to watch it on your VCR. I was actaully shocked someone took the time to convert and upload the video of I LOVE ELWAY.

My favorite part of the whole thing is him adjusting the "tracking". I don't believe anyone under 20 knows what the hell that means!:lol:
Besides, it never gets old. 1504

LTC Pain
07-16-2012, 08:42 PM
Rock me, rock me, rock me!!!

FlyByU
07-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Thanks MOtorboat for getting that video posted correctly. 2 great videos just awesome. Would be cool to find a few more as well to watch.