PDA

View Full Version : Broncos strength coach Luke Richesson wants players to finish strong

Denver Native (Carol)
07-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Even with all the cutting-edge equipment, scientific research and advances in technology that surround Luke Richesson in the Broncos' strength and conditioning center, there is still room for a little of the old-school approach.

There is still room for the idea that yes, eating breakfast matters. And lunch, dinner, two snacks and getting enough sleep.

"Some of what we do is based on the latest research, new ideas, but some of what we do isn't necessarily rooted in some grand scientific theory," said Richesson, in his first season as the Broncos' strength and conditioning coach. "It's 'Hey, did you eat breakfast today? Did you eat at regular intervals? Did you put the kind of food in you that will help you?'

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21056509/broncos-strength-coach-luke-richesson-wants-players-finish

Chef Zambini
07-12-2012, 11:17 PM
wow, I heard he wanted them to finish weak.
when does the pre-season start?
are they giving bums off the street jobs at the post?
love the headline, is the editor in the fourth grade?

Chef Zambini
07-12-2012, 11:24 PM
the article speaks to nutrition!
something lacking at dove valley for years! i remeber one of the last articles written about JMCD before he got the ax how he walked through the empty lockerroom following a home loss, looking for some left-over PIZZA in one of the many boxes!.
Pizza in the loser's locker-room, if that didnt tell us all we need to know about the punk JMCD, I am not sure what mre was needed to prove his lack of maturity and incompetence !
I am so glad TUTEN was also part of the housecleening implimented by ELWAY !

Dzone
07-13-2012, 12:10 PM
LOL...Pizza in the locker room! No wonder that team was a bunch of lardasses