PDA

View Full Version : Thomas, Tebow win 'Best Moment' at ESPYS

broncobryce
07-11-2012, 10:20 PM
http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8158208/lebron-james-justin-verlander-robert-griffin-iii-espy-nominees

It was definitely 'Best Moment' in my book. Anyone watch the ESPYS ?

Dzone
07-11-2012, 10:38 PM
I love the Espys. Friggin great. Way better than the Oscars

igoe4broncos
07-11-2012, 10:51 PM
It was awesome re-living that moment.

The Thomas and Tebow reunion was a little awkward though.

Dzone
07-11-2012, 11:02 PM
It was fun while it lasted.:salute:

Canmore
07-11-2012, 11:16 PM
It was fun while it lasted.:salute:

Yes. I enjoyed last season, but boy am I looking forward to this one.

Simple Jaded
07-12-2012, 02:02 AM
What were the other choices? Was the Manning to Manningham in the SB an option? It wasn't a TD but it was a far tougher catch, far tougher throw in a far bigger moment.......

Northman
07-12-2012, 05:11 AM
Great moment and very worthy as moment of the year last year. The feeling was electric when it happened but as Canmore said im very positive going forward with where the team is headed. But congrats to Tebow and DT.

OrangeFanatic
07-12-2012, 06:52 AM
What were the other choices? Was the Manning to Manningham in the SB an option? It wasn't a TD but it was a far tougher catch, far tougher throw in a far bigger moment.......

LOL, when you post I imagine you look just like your avatar, a grumpy bitch. CMON GRUMPY GILLS!!!

broncofaninfla
07-12-2012, 07:34 AM
I have to admit I jumped up and down like a little girl receiving a pony for birthday when Tebow and DT connected. Easily a top ten Broncos moment for me and I go waaaaay back. I'm happy they won and like Canmore said, I loved last season but am even more excited about this upcoming season.

MasterShake
07-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Yes. I enjoyed last season, but boy am I looking forward to this one.

That was easily one of my Top 5 Broncos memories. I made a fool of myself in front of the TV and scared the crap out of my dogs. 14 Days until Training Camp!

Mike
07-12-2012, 09:06 AM
That was easily one of my Top 5 Broncos memories. I made a fool of myself in front of the TV and scared the crap out of my dogs. 14 Days until Training Camp!

My kids thought dad went crazy. /srs

weazel
07-12-2012, 12:16 PM
that play was awesome! worthy for sure

NightTerror218
07-12-2012, 12:25 PM
I think one of the best aspects of that play was the look of the Steelers on the sidelines. Ward had the look of, "WTF, that did not just happen"

TXBRONC
07-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Great moment and very worthy as moment of the year last year. The feeling was electric when it happened but as Canmore said im very positive going forward with where the team is headed. But congrats to Tebow and DT.

You mean that electric feeling you had wasn't Missy poking you with a cattle prod?

Chef Zambini
07-12-2012, 01:31 PM
tebow is so stoopid he didnt even know we had won ! they had to explain it to him! this is by his own admission! he thought the steelers would get a chance to posess! great moment, TT gaVE US MOMENTS ! but he is too incompetent and stoopid to give an entire game in the NFL ! the dude is a fullback !
TEBow saID AS HE ACCEPTED THE AWARD THAT A golf shot would have received his vote !
what an idiot ! the adams punt return was the best moment of the year !

Chef Zambini
07-12-2012, 01:34 PM
by the way, I absolutely loved the pl;ay, the victory and the moment! I was laughing and crying simultaneously !
I had not been that excited since plummer won a bronco play-off game against the pats !

chazoe60
07-12-2012, 01:34 PM
When calling someone stuupid it is probably best to spell the word correctly. Just saying.

Chef Zambini
07-12-2012, 01:44 PM
When calling someone stuupid it is probably best to spell the word correctly. Just saying.
I am the LAST person to defend my spelling, punctuation or sentence structure, however...
I have always used the spelling "stoopid' to imply a higher degree of stupidity.
I think you know that, and just want to be arguementative and rebell against anything i post, just sayin...

chazoe60
07-12-2012, 01:50 PM
I am the LAST person to defend my spelling, punctuation or sentence structure, however...
I have always used the spelling "stoopid' to imply a higher degree of stupidity.
I think you know that, and just want to be arguementative and rebell against anything i post, just sayin...
I didn't know that chef. I'm just tired of the Tebow bashing. Just let the kid be he's not a Bronco anymore.

Canmore
07-12-2012, 02:14 PM

I was jumping up and down in front of the TV set. It was a great moment in Broncos and NFL history. Definitely one of my favorite moments.

sneakers
07-12-2012, 03:11 PM

I woke up my cat.

sneakers
07-12-2012, 03:12 PM
by the way, I absolutely loved the pl;ay, the victory and the moment! I was laughing and crying simultaneously !
I had not been that excited since plummer won a bronco play-off game against the pats !

Oooo yes, that was a good day too!

weazel
07-12-2012, 03:36 PM
I didn't know that chef. I'm just tired of the Tebow bashing. Just let the kid be he's not a Bronco anymore.

so don't bash Tebow because he's not a Bronco, or don't bash any player that isn't a Bronco? I'm just trying to get the rules straight here. If it's just Tebow, I have to ask, why?

BroncoWave
07-12-2012, 03:42 PM
so don't bash Tebow because he's not a Bronco, or don't bash any player that isn't a Bronco? I'm just trying to get the rules straight here. If it's just Tebow, I have to ask, why?

Because it's old, repetitive, redundant, derails threads instead of contributes to them, and overall reduces the quality of this board. Does that about cover it?

Show me a thread that has devolved into Tebow bashing but has remained an on-topic, worthwhile thread.

NightTerror218
07-12-2012, 04:03 PM
I got laid after that play. Along with being a great day for the win, it was topped off nicely.

Italianmobstr7
07-12-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm so glad this won. Especially seeing it live and in person. Such a great feeling. Still love it every time I watch it.

catfish
07-12-2012, 04:21 PM
tebow is so stoopid he didnt even know we had won ! they had to explain it to him! this is by his own admission! he thought the steelers would get a chance to posess! great moment, TT gaVE US MOMENTS ! but he is too incompetent and stoopid to give an entire game in the NFL ! the dude is a fullback !
TEBow saID AS HE ACCEPTED THE AWARD THAT A golf shot would have received his vote !

I am pretty sure that you are thinking of DT. Tebow was asked if he knew the OT rules in the postgame and said that Fox had gone over it with them. Champ had to tell DT they had won

spikerman
07-12-2012, 05:00 PM
I am pretty sure that you are thinking of DT. Tebow was asked if he knew the OT rules in the postgame and said that Fox had gone over it with them. Champ had to tell DT they had won

Sound F/X also revealed that Elvis Dumervil didn't realize they had won.

nevcraw
07-12-2012, 05:37 PM

amen.. I don't understand the fascination with shitting on a class act in every thread... No Zam u are not alone..

Play of the year with so many great plays and amazing finishes.. it was a magical ride from 1-4 to 2nd round of the PO.

weazel
07-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Because it's old, repetitive, redundant, derails threads instead of contributes to them, and overall reduces the quality of this board. Does that about cover it?

Show me a thread that has devolved into Tebow bashing but has remained an on-topic, worthwhile thread.

okay got it... everyone is fair game except Tebow. Makes sense, he is special.

getlynched47
07-12-2012, 07:21 PM
I didn't know Peyton Manning was at the ESPY's also!?

broncobryce
07-12-2012, 10:31 PM
I didn't know Peyton Manning was at the ESPY's also!?

Yeah. And they kept showing the Tebow and Manning commercials back to back, it was wierd.

Simple Jaded
07-12-2012, 10:38 PM
LOL, when you post I imagine you look just like your avatar, a grumpy bitch. CMON GRUMPY GILLS!!!

Was it something I said Princess? Did you get your feelings hurt again?.......

Dzone
07-12-2012, 10:55 PM
They should have given Tebow the top 5 Best Moments of the year.

Chef Zambini
07-12-2012, 11:13 PM
I got laid after that play. Along with being a great day for the win, it was topped off nicely.too bad tebow couldn't say the same.

ShaneFalco
07-13-2012, 12:34 AM
what does it matter? . lol some very hot women want tebows virginity.

btw tebow is a class act "Take care of my guys Peyton"

underrated29
07-13-2012, 09:39 AM

Sound F/X also revealed that Elvis Dumervil didn't realize they had won.

Let's also not forget that big Ben rothlisberger didn't know a game could end in a tie. Let's also not forget this was the first time this New OT rule had been in place and actually used. Pretty weak argument there zam.

weazel
07-13-2012, 10:10 AM
looking at dzones two avatars I have come to the conclusion that he loves da ass!

BroncoWave
07-13-2012, 03:42 PM

Serious question...can you read? Show me where in my post I said anything of the sort. I don't even disagree with most of the criticism of Tebow. My point is most of this board is too immature to discuss him without it turning into a "my dick is bigger than yours" argument that just torpedoes threads.

I don't know about you but I'm pretty sick of every other thread in Broncos talk devolving completely off-topic into a Tebow argument. I don't care what side of the debate you are on, what's the appeal in that?

There is an "Other NFL Teams" section to discuss Tebow in. But when I can't read a thread about Manning or DT without Tebow being brought up and it devolving completely off topic that's just not enjoyable for me.

Once again, this has nothing to do with what I think of Tebow. It has to do with the negative effect discussions of him have on this board. I felt the same when JR trolled every thread with Shanny crap and when every thread got trolled with McD crap.

Was that easy enough to comprehend?

Ravage!!!
07-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Speaking of McD, man is that guy a complete douch.

OrangeFanatic
07-13-2012, 04:31 PM
what does it matter? . lol some very hot women want tebows virginity.

btw tebow is a class act "Take care of my guys Peyton"

Tebows not a virgin, he raped Jaded sister. And possibly Jaded himself.

Dzone
07-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Cant we ever have a Tebow thread without it getting derailed into a talk about his sexua:lol:lity?

Simple Jaded
07-13-2012, 09:11 PM
Tebows not a virgin, he raped Jaded sister. And possibly Jaded himself.

You act like I'm the only one who thinks he was garbage, I'm beginning to think I raped your sister.......

Nomad
07-13-2012, 10:52 PM

My wife was even yelling and that says a lot!! I had a few beers in me so...:lol:

After the long drought of the playoffs, this was a great moment in BRONCOS history.

nevcraw
07-14-2012, 02:59 AM
is everyone mention in every thread?? gross generalize much..

broncobryce
07-14-2012, 01:58 PM
It was kinda lame when they announced the winner the girl just Tebowed and said Tim Tebow! And Tebow was like 'what about Demaryius?' before he stood up to walk on stage. Demaryius joined him on stage but didn't say anything.

Simple Jaded
07-14-2012, 08:28 PM
It was kinda lame when they announced the winner the girl just Tebowed and said Tim Tebow! And Tebow was like 'what about Demaryius?' before he stood up to walk on stage. Demaryius joined him on stage but didn't say anything.
They didn't choose that play to get Demaryius Thomas on TV.......

MOtorboat
07-14-2012, 10:37 PM

Saving face? Or what? You credited Tebow with everything last year and now your clowning someone for doing the same?

Fail.

CrazyHorse
07-15-2012, 03:38 PM

Is this an obvious attempt at trolling?

silkamilkamonico
07-15-2012, 07:30 PM
Is this an obvious attempt at trolling?

Is there any other kind of attempt by him?

weazel
07-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Serious question...can you read? Show me where in my post I said anything of the sort. I don't even disagree with most of the criticism of Tebow. My point is most of this board is too immature to discuss him without it turning into a "my dick is bigger than yours" argument that just torpedoes threads.

I don't know about you but I'm pretty sick of every other thread in Broncos talk devolving completely off-topic into a Tebow argument. I don't care what side of the debate you are on, what's the appeal in that?

There is an "Other NFL Teams" section to discuss Tebow in. But when I can't read a thread about Manning or DT without Tebow being brought up and it devolving completely off topic that's just not enjoyable for me.

Once again, this has nothing to do with what I think of Tebow. It has to do with the negative effect discussions of him have on this board. I felt the same when JR trolled every thread with Shanny crap and when every thread got trolled with McD crap.

Was that easy enough to comprehend?

Tebow

Npba900
07-27-2012, 08:46 PM
Tebow is in a "Empire State of Mind"!!!!! Jay-zee and Alicia Keyes will do a duet about "Tebow".